1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Women literally destroy men! Femdom!

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by SimSim, Jan 20, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

General info:
    Duration: 14 min 35 s
    Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscles
    File size: 1.48 GiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MP4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Download:
    Download file

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Rich Bitch Worship

General info:
    Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings, Financial Domination
    File size: 740 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Mistress Victoria June is completely out of your league in every way imaginable. You are lucky enough to get the chance to worship her big, huge ass and plump tits because she just loves everything about a submissive man. You will do anything to please her and give her everything you have including that cock hiding in your pants. She just loves how easy it is to take advantage of a horny man who is desperate to cum for a real, dominant woman. Now crawl on your knees and present that hard cock as Mistress Victoria instructs you on just what to do with it. You will only cum on her terms and until then you are her bitch who must obey.
    Models: Victoria June

Download:
    Download file

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Office Strap On Punishment With Cleo

General info:
    Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Stockings
    File size: 144 MB
    Resolution: 540 x 960

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Cleo has discovered her employee, Lance Hart, has been making bad numbers. He promises to improve, but his assurance falls on deaf ears. Cleo has a different idea in mind... She has on a strap on and a sparkling bra. Lance is stripped down to nothing. He is finally preparing himself to get fucked, but Cleo gives him no time and shoves her strap on into his ass! Lance moans in pain with each passing moment. "I am going to do this to you every month until your numbers are better!" teases Cleo. She slams Lance up against the closet door and continues to peg his brains out. Cleo gets him right to the edge of orgasm before deciding to go to lunch. Looks like Lance is not allowed to cum...this time...
    Models: Lance Hart, Cleo

Download:
    Download file

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Beta Boy Destroyer

General info:
    Duration: 11 min 43 s
    Genre: Femdom, CBT, Ballbusting
    File size: 849 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Amazon Mistress Damazonia towers over her little man of a slave putting fear into his eyes as she is wearing her favorite pair of ballbusting boots. When she puts on those leather boots then you know she means business and wants to destroy a man's balls today. Mistress Damazonia pulls her puny slave out of his cage and unleashes on his balls by kicking, kneeing and punching them into oblivion.
    Models: Damazonia

Download:
    Download file

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The House Slave: Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play

General info:
    Duration: 51 min 28 s
    Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Bondage, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, Vibrator, Masturbation, Stockings, Facesitting, Caning, Chastity, Ass Licking
    File size: 564 MB
    Resolution: 540 x 960

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Poor little Mason Lear is a slave who is kept locked in a dark cage by the super hot mistress Gia DiMarco. The only light this slave sees is when his master Gia uses him for her pleasure. She brings her slave out to play from one cage to another and quickly lets him know she is his mistress and his only purpose is to please her and satisfy her needs. She warms up her slave's mouth by making him worship her feet while he is helplessly caged. She makes him beg for her pussy but Gia has no intention of giving her slave any pleasure. She rubs her wet pussy while Mason can only watch. Gia then zaps her helpless little slave while he is caged with nowhere to run. Then she brings him out of the cage for some corporal punishment. She asserts her authority over him with a few spanks. Then she catches Mason stroking his own cock so she has no choice but to punish him with a few hits from the crop. Then she puts her nice round ass in his face and makes him lick her up and down until she orgasms. This little slave likes to please his master so he begs to be fucked in the ass. Gia gives him a nice hard pounding with her big strap on to put him in his place. Then she uses his cock for her pleasure, riding it until she cums all over it. This poor slave is ready to bust his load but Mistress Gia has no plans of giving this slave any pleasures. He begs to cum but Mistress Gia already got what she wanted. After cuming over and over Gia locks this poor slaves cock in a chastity and is left denied. No pleasure for this house slave.
    Models: Gia DiMarco, Mason Lear

Download:
    Download file

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Kenzie Buzz (aka Natali Ruby) (02.10.2020)

General info:
    Duration: 24 min 14 s
    Genre: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Anal, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Foot Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Cumshot
    File size: 1.42 GiB
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Kenzie Buzz loves sucking other cocks in front of her cuckold partner. See her partner licking her juicy pussy while she's waiting for another guy. When he finally comes, she starts blowing him, while her collared slave is still eating her muff. Being all hard, the other guy starts penetrating her crack, while the cuckold only gets to enjoy it from apart.
    Models: Kenzie Buzz (aka Natali Ruby)

Download:
    Download file

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mistress Jessica - CEI For Beginner Cum Sluts

General info:
    Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, POV, JOI, CEI
    Year: 2018
    File size: 704 MB
    Format: AVI

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Mistress Jessica

Download:
    Download file

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lady Fyre - Step-Mommy's Little Bitch

General info:
    Duration: 20 min 27 s
    Genre: FEMDOM POV, STRAPON, FACESITTING
    Year: 2020
    File size: 1.12 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Custom: You are my loving but strict step-mommy. The past few months, you have been taking my sexual education into your own hands. I have been taught to lick your pussy and your ass, and you ride my cock every day. Today starts like any other training session. You bend over and make me lick your ass. Then you lay me down and sit on my face until you cum. However - you then tell me that there is something new you want to introduce. You say you'll be "right back" with a sly smile on your face. You return wearing a huge strap-on. You tell me that you want to introduce pegging into our sex-ed training. You tell me that some women like to dominate their partners, and you want to make sure that I am prepared for when a future girlfriend wants to make me her fuck toy. You first make me suck your cock, then you start to lube my asshole with your fingers. Finally, you slowly slide your cock into my asshole to let me get used to it. You start to fuck me, lovingly at first. But you eventually start fucking me hard, teasing me about being "step-mommy's little bitch." Finally you let me jerk off while you fuck me. You decide to let me cum, but only if I yell out that I like it when step-mommy fucks my ass. Once I cum, you tell me that I did a good job and that this will be part of my training every day from now on.
    Models: Lady Fyre

Download:
    Download file

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mrs. Bertie - Mrs Bertie heard bad words from the awful slave

General info:
    Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Genre: Femdom, LezDom, Humiliation, Trampling
    File size: 574 MB
    Format: Windows Media

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: 043. Mrs. Bertie heard bad words from the awful slave. For this, she grabbed the slave girl by the hair and dragged her into the "punishment room". She laid her on the floor and told to lie down and not move, otherwise it would only get worse. Trina lies and does not resist. Bertie pops a heel into her mouth, spits and smears saliva with her boots very roughly on her face. Oh yes, Trina will remember this punishment for a long time ...
    Models: Mrs. Bertie

Download:
    Download file

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Princess Natalya (Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

General info:
    Duration: 11 min 24 s
    Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging, Ass Fetish
    Year: 2017
    File size: 596 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!
    Models: Princess Natalya

Download:
    Download file

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Strapon Sex Doll Threesome

General info:
    Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Chastity, Sissy Training
    Year: 2019
    File size: 460 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Strapon Mistress Cassy has a new deliciously wicked way to torment her chastity locked up latex sissy. She decides to bring a Sex Doll into their play. As Cassy fucks sissy Molly with her long strap-on cock, sissy must lick the Sex Doll's pussy. The only pussy sissy will ever get close to. Then Mistress releases Molly from the chastity cage so sissy can fuck the sex doll. As Molly slowly enters the Sex Doll's wet pussy, Mistress takes her from behind, sandwiching sissy right in the middle. Once Mistress is satisfied, she ejaculates, shooting cum all over sissies face and inside her mouth.
    Models: Mistress Cassy, Molly Era

Download:
    Download file

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Tag Team Pussy Worship

General info:
    Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Genre: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity
    File size: 953 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially horny and have the perfect use for their chastised male playtoy. He is only kept for their pleasure to worship both of their perfect s while his cock remains permanently sealed shut in chastity. He is ordered to stick out his tongue while his sex-crazed Goddess fuck his face. They want nothing more than to see him lick up every last drop of their sweet, pussy juices like it was his last meal.
    Models: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior

Download:
    Download file

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lola Shine - Painted Bitch

General info:
    Duration: 27 min 23 s
    Genre: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, BlowJob, Cunnilingus, Facesitting
    Year: 2016
    File size: 784 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Lola Shine

Download:
    Download file

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Isabelle Deltore - Edging the Tip (15.04.2019)

General info:
    Duration: 14 min 1 s
    Genre: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, CBT, Cum Eating
    File size: 1.16 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Finally Mistress Isabelle has turned Kade's disobedient behavior around showing him how good life can be when one follows the law. Due to his past infractions, his reward isn't exactly what he had in mind only being allowed to feel the firm grip of Isabelle's hands on just the tip of his cock. She has him in strict bondage and his cock locked in a steel device making only the tip accessible and everything else completely out of reach. Maybe when he proves he can remain an obedient boy he will one day receive the pleasure of having his entire cock stroked..maybe
    Models: Isabelle Deltore

Download:
    Download file

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ariana Marie (Ruined Opportunity

General info:
    Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Genre: Femdom, Latex, Brunette, High Heels, Stockings, Edging, Face Sitting, Ruined Orgasms, Tease and Denial, Vibrator, CBT
    Year: 2017
    File size: 1.37 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Princess Ariana finally allows her cuckold the permission to orgasm, but he will have to be able to cum in between her cock slaps and ball punches. She sits on his face with her naked pussy, the slave is too nervous to get hard. She uses a massager to make herself cum on his face then turns it on his cock. Ariana forces his cock hard with the vibrator then slaps it repeatedly. Awe...Too bad huh? Is the pain distracting you from having an orgasm? When Princess is done tormenting his cock and balls she gives him a few good punches to the groin to say good bye. His ruined opportunity is funny to her.
    Models: Ariana Marie

Download:
    Download file

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Kristall Rush (AKA: Anna G, Aurelly Rebell, Betty, Kristal, Kristal Rush)

General info:
    Duration: 11 min 46 s
    Genre: All Sex, Hardcore, Cuckold, Femdom, Humiliation, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus, Teen, Hairy, Threesome, Russian
    Year: 2013
    File size: 354 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download file

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Holly Halston, Esmi Lee - Mom Trains The New Boyfriend (Part 2, 3)

General info:
    Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Genre: Femdom Sex, Milf, Ass Worship And Lick, Annilingus, Foot Domination, Stockings
    Year: 2013
    File size: 204 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Holly Halston, Esmi Lee

Download:
    Download file

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Domina Hera (Harassing and punishing her servant

General info:
    Duration: 15 min 28 s
    Genre: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse
    Year: 2016
    File size: 597 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Her first command is take all your clothes off! Then the cruel Dominatrix harass and abuse her young male servant cruelly. Constant criticism, ridiculing him and brutal corporal punishments is her way of entertainment. She let him walk around with heavy weights on the genitals. She squeezes and slaps the exposed balls ruthless. His cock and balls get a hard and merciless caning. Making him scream like crazy...
    Models: Domina Hera

Download:
    Download file

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mistress Lucy & Mistress Ariel (Lucy And Ariel Makes It Worse For The Slave

General info:
    Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Genre: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, Brunette, High Heels, Trampling, Pain
    Year: 2020
    File size: 350 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: The slave is lucky enough to get the attention of Mistress Lucy and Mistress Ariel at the same time. They both trample all over the slave's body with their high heels. Mistress Ariel gets really mad at the annoying slave, crushing his balls as a punishment. The slave can hardly endure it, especially since Mistress Ariel keeps being rude to him even after that.
    Models: Mistress Lucy, Mistress Ariel

Download:
    Download file

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mistress Mandy Marx (Thank You Mistress

General info:
    Duration: 12 min 6 s
    Genre: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob
    File size: 364 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Relentlessly training a "Thank You Mistress" out of my slave after each edging, raunchy stroke tease. The pitch of this scene rises to feverish, with each desperate "Thank You," until I need to slow down so I don't get too distracted, even myself. Highlights of a crazy edging session, filled with eternal gratitude.
    Models: Mistress Mandy Marx

Download:
    Download file