1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Topless babes! Sex on the beach | Nudism, Voyeur

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 20, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

Tags:
  1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leanne & Lianne - Movieclip [1/2] Leanne
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Leanne & Lianne - Movieclip [1/2]
    Format: MPEG-4
    File Size: 141 MiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Time: 3 min 49 s
    Description: One night while I was out on the town with my business partner, he spotted tall, dark Leanne working in one of the bars on the Magaluf strip. We stopped in for a drink and started talking to her. Before we knew it we had a shoot lined up for the following day with Leanne and her two friends who worked in the same bar.
    Cast: Leanne
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lerae - Set 1 - Part 2 or 3 - Movieclip Lerae
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lerae - Set 1 - Part 2 or 3 - Movieclip
    File Size: 287 MiB
    Time: 8 min 0 s
    Description: After the previous story I told you, I guess you're not surprised to see this beauty back with fresh powers at the beach, ready for another shoot. I really like her look with the flauntit outfit myself and JC gave her. Orange matches perfectly her blue eyes and the white t-shirt is the best way to start showing off - it allows you to see through it but at the same time you cannot wait for her to take it off!
    Cast: Lerae
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lerae - Set 2 - Part 1 or 2 - Movieclip Lerae
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lerae - Set 2 - Part 1 or 2 - Movieclip
    File Size: 480 MiB
    Time: 12 min 56 s
    Description: I couldn't wait to show you more from the gorgeous doctor I found recently at the beach, spending time being sexy! That's why we took our bags and went on an adventure. We drove to a private beach - the best choice both for the quality of pictures and other people watching us working and having fun at the same time. I even joined her for a few shots there, because my partner JC was there to capture the good moments we spent together, but I let you, guys, discover more surprises in the future. Try not to miss that!
    Cast: Lerae
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lisa - Movieclip [2/2] Lisa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lisa - Movieclip [2/2]
    File Size: 142 MiB
    Time: 3 min 51 s
    Description: This was another one of my favourite shoots of the summer. While Bonnie and Carly were taking care of her friends I was shooting the gorgeous 19 year old Lisa from Bolton. I was not only impressed by Lisa's looks, but by her infectious personality. She was clearly a very fun loving girl, but also a genuinely friendly person. I made sure to get some quality pictures, and we even had time for a wardrobe change so we could shoot Lisa in a sexy white thong. The video turned out great, too!
    Cast: Lisa
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Little Black Swimsuit Gracie L
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Little Black Swimsuit
    File Size: 163 MiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Time: 3 min 41 s
    Description: Forget the little black dress Gracie looked amazing in this little black onepiece swimsuit and she wasn't shy about showing off all of her curves!
    Cast: Gracie L
    Genre: Age 18-21, Behind The Scenes, Blonde, Busty, Cleavage, Hand Bra, Natural Boobs, Nude, Onepiece, Sunglasses, Topless

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Louisa G - 22yo - Multicoloured Bikini
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Louisa G - 22yo - Multicoloured Bikini
    File Size: 158 MiB
    Time: 3 min 38 s
    Description: This was our second encounter with sexy blonde Louisa, we couldn't turn down an opportunity to see her topless in front of our cameras again!
    Cast:
    Genre: Age 22-29, Behind The Scenes, Bikini, Blonde, Cleavage, Hand Bra, Natural Boobs, Pierced Nipple, Sunglasses, Topless, White T-Shirt

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Louisa G - 22yo - On The Beach
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Louisa G - 22yo - On The Beach
    File Size: 160 MiB
    Time: 3 min 39 s
    Description: This was our third encounter with sexy blonde Louisa, we couldn't turn down an opportunity to see her topless in front of our cameras again!
    Cast:
    Genre: Age 22-29, Behind The Scenes, Bikini, Blonde, Cleavage, Hand Bra, Natural Boobs, Pierced Nipple, Sunglasses, Topless

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Louisa G - 22yo - Pink Shawl
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Louisa G - 22yo - Pink Shawl
    File Size: 183 MiB
    Time: 4 min 13 s
    Description: We had quite a few shoots with Louisa, she looked so good in-front of our cameras that we just kept going back for more and I'm sure you can see why!
    Cast:
    Genre: Age 22-29, Behind The Scenes, Bikini, Blonde, Cleavage, Hand Bra, Natural Boobs, Pierced Nipple, Sunglasses, Topless

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Louisa G - 22yo - White Bikini
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Louisa G - 22yo - White Bikini
    File Size: 239 MiB
    Time: 5 min 27 s
    Description: We had quite a few shoots with Louisa, she looked so good in-front of our cameras that we just kept going back for more and I'm sure you can see why!
    Cast:
    Genre: Age 22-29, Behind The Scenes, Bikini, Blonde, Cleavage, Hand Bra, Natural Boobs, Pierced Nipple, Sunglasses, Topless, White Bikini

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lounging Around Naked Jessica T
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lounging Around Naked
    File Size: 145 MiB
    Time: 3 min 17 s
    Description: Jessica shows off her sexy body while she is lounging around the pool naked on a sun lounger!
    Cast: Jessica T
    Genre: Age 18-21, Behind The Scenes, Brunette, Cleavage, Hand Bra, Natural Boobs, Onepiece, Sunglasses, Topless

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Luminita and Friends - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Luminita and Friends - Movieclip
    File Size: 414 MiB
    Time: 11 min 7 s
    Description: Another successful group photoshoot, not long after I had just got back to the main resort where I use to work. These sexy ladies looked like they were waiting for me, sitting in the same spot I usually meet Lavra and JC. I didn't have to say anything because while I was walking slowly to them, they were already smiling and seemed very excited to see me. It's strange I didn't know them, but I soon found the answer: they never used to pose or sunbathe topless - they just saw me the day before and had an idea about the best way to fulfill their holiday: a good challenge that will change something in their lives forever - the confidence of showing off and being proud of it!
    Cast:
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Luminta and Rodica - Movieclip Luminita
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Luminta and Rodica - Movieclip
    File Size: 159 MiB
    Time: 4 min 23 s
    Description: Here's another one of my first sets. I was completely excited to know that I was not only going to speak to the girls, but to make them feel beautiful too. These girls said they just wanted to have fun, so I said "why not"? In the end, every time a nice girl appreciates your work and wants to cooperate there is a greater chance to get more next time!
    Cast: Luminita
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Madalina - Movieclip Madalina
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Madalina - Movieclip
    File Size: 209 MiB
    Time: 5 min 46 s
    Description: Another gorgeous blonde already topless splashing around in the sea with her boyfriend. There is something seriously sexy about her, I see it in her walk and body language. Of course she is very happy to pose and I am going to make sure I take my time on this shoot. Her English is good but I really needn't speak as she already poses in her own style and is proving as hot as I imagined. Her body is amazing and again I notice she is enjoying the attention of the admirers watching from the beach!
    Cast: Madalina
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Madalina - Movieclip Madalina
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Madalina - Movieclip
    File Size: 181 MiB
    Time: 4 min 51 s
    Description: We met Madalina through another model we just had completed a shoot with, she was also happy to splash around and get wet in the Flaunt it! T-shirt, thanks Madalina!
    Cast: Madalina
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Melania - Movieclip Melania
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Melania - Movieclip
    File Size: 338 MiB
    Time: 9 min 9 s
    Description: Melania was spotted by my friend and colleague, JC. I have to admit that sometimes, when I'm with him, I slow down with the work a bit, because his eyes always catch the best models. It was Melania's lucky day also, because she confessed she was looking for something new to do, like going with the jet ski. I'm proud we managed to convince her to go there a little after we give a better pill of innovation in her lifestyle. Thank you, JC, for being there and helping me find the best models - just as you always do.
    Cast: Melania
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Melanie S - 29yo - Blue Bikini Melanie S
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Melanie S - 29yo - Blue Bikini
    File Size: 176 MiB
    Time: 3 min 59 s
    Description: Melanie was doing some topless sunbathing on the beach so we knew she would be perfect to get some sexy snaps of!
    Cast: Melanie S
    Genre: Age 22-29, Behind The Scenes, Bikini, Brunette, Cleavage, Hand Bra, Natural Boobs, Topless

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Melanie S - 29yo - Red Bikini Melanie S
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Melanie S - 29yo - Red Bikini
    File Size: 163 MiB
    Time: 3 min 41 s
    Description: Melanie was doing some topless sunbathing on the beach so we knew she would be perfect to get some sexy snaps of!
    Cast: Melanie S
    Genre: Age 22-29, Behind The Scenes, Bikini, Brunette, Cleavage, Hand Bra, Natural Boobs, Topless

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Meshed Up Amy R
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Meshed Up
    File Size: 132 MiB
    Time: 3 min 1 s
    Description: Amy showed off just how good she looked in the Wicked Weasel red string onepeice!
    Cast: Amy R
    Genre: Age 22-29, Behind The Scenes, Blonde, Cleavage, Hand Bra, In The Sea, Natural Boobs, Nipple Slip, Onepiece, See Thru, Topless, Wet

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Micro Bikini Lounger Ashley J
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Micro Bikini Lounger
    File Size: 157 MiB
    Time: 3 min 33 s
    Description: Ashley shows off her amazing boobs in this see through blue micro bikini while she is lounging around the villa pool.
    Cast: Ashley J
    Genre: Age 22-29, Behind The Scenes, Bikini, Blonde, Busty, Cleavage, Hand Bra, Micro Bikini, Natural Boobs, Nipple Slip, Sunglasses, Topless, Wet

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mirela - Movieclip Mirela
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Mirela - Movieclip
    File Size: 184 MiB
    Time: 4 min 57 s
    Description: It took a couple of attempts to do this set with Mirela. We originally had a run-in with beach security who stopped us just as I was about to start shooting. After determining that we were genuine, security agreed to let us continue. Hurrah! I was very happy because Mirela is yet another Romanian beauty who just loves sexy posing!
    Cast: Mirela
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO