1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Topless babes! Sex on the beach | Nudism, Voyeur

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 20, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

Tags:
  1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jade & Bekki - Movieclip [2/2] Bekki
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Jade & Bekki - Movieclip [2/2]
    Format: MPEG-4
    File Size: 87.6 MiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Time: 2 min 21 s
    Description: I spot Jade and Bekki walking towards their sunbeds as I am going about my beach patrol. They don't even get the chance to settle before I'm speaking to them asking them to pose. Jade is in agreement immediately but Bekki is a bit less enthusiastic, luckily Jade tells her to relax and have fun so Bekki agrees to the shoot. Once we commence the action Jade basically takes over and is the first to remove her top. I urge Bekki to go for it too but she prefers that Jade takes the spotlight! Fair enough, a great set from two very hot girl!
    Cast: Bekki
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jennifer & Sophie [1/2] - Movieclip [1/2] Jennifer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Jennifer & Sophie [1/2] - Movieclip [1/2]
    File Size: 204 MiB
    Time: 5 min 28 s
    Description: I'd found these two girls over different days during my Magaluf trip. When I found out they knew each other I thought it it was only right to shoot them together. Both were very enthusiastic and even when other guys stopped to take pics on their phones the girls just smiled and waved at them. I guess we made their day, they certainly made mine!
    Cast: Jennifer
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jennifer & Sophie [2/2] - Movieclip Jennifer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Jennifer & Sophie [2/2] - Movieclip
    File Size: 220 MiB
    Time: 5 min 54 s
    Description: I was so impressed with these two girls during their solo sets I had to get them together again for another shoot. On this occasion we practically had the whole beach watching, but both girls welcomed the attention. They even posed for a few random pictures with guys who walked over to watch the action. The girls were clearly into the sexy posing and it shows in the pictures.
    Cast: Jennifer
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Joanne - Movieclip [1/2] Joanne
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Joanne - Movieclip [1/2]
    File Size: 76.8 MiB
    Time: 2 min 7 s
    Description: Joanne was sunbathing with a couple of girls when I noticed her. She was the only one of them daring enough to go topless whilst sunbathing so I assumed she would be confident enough to accept the 'Flaunt It!' challenge. As I thought, she was only too happy to pose and show off to the camera. I actually found her to be a little shy which endeared me to her as I think she was a bit unsure of herself but at least we were able to work our magic and get her to enjoy the experience.
    Cast: Joanne
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Josie & Tara - Movieclip Josie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Josie & Tara - Movieclip
    File Size: 347 MiB
    Time: 9 min 27 s
    Description: I met Josie and her friend Tara just as they were going down to the beach to sunbathe. I didn't waste any time in introducing myself. While we were talking, I was struck at how totally gorgeous Josie was, and I had to ask if she had any modelling experience. She told me that she once sent a topless picture of herself to a UK lads magazine as a treat for an ex-boyfriend, but that was the extent of it. I thought it was my good fortune to meet them as they were heading to the beach, and was eager to do a sexy photoshoot so we could enjoy the pictures on this site.
    Cast: Josie
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kamila W - 19yo - Wet T-Shirt Kamila W
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kamila W - 19yo - Wet T-Shirt
    File Size: 155 MiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Time: 3 min 36 s
    Description: Sexy babe Kamila loved the idea of getting her picture taken at the beach while she was on holiday and even agreed to do wear a wet t-shirt so we could get some snaps of her perky boobs and hard nipples!
    Cast: Kamila W
    Genre: Age 18-21, Brunette, Sheer Top, Topless, Wet T-Shirt

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Karly - Movieclip [2/2] Karly
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Karly - Movieclip [2/2]
    File Size: 196 MiB
    Time: 5 min 22 s
    Description: Our shoot with Karly happened completely by chance without us ever meeting her first to explain what our website was about. One of our friends who owns a bar in Tenerife had told her about us and she mentioned she would love to give it a go but was nervous about it. He reassured her we were nice people so she gave him her number for us to contact her. For this shoot we agreed to meet at the bar and walk to the beach with her so I could keep her confidence up prior to starting. Once we got started Karly seemed a bit tense but I ensured we took our time to get her to relax and enjoy the experience. Karly has an amazing, natural body and look and I'm so glad we managed to work with her and get this set to share with you.
    Cast: Karly
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Katrina - Movieclip [1/2] Katrina
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Katrina - Movieclip [1/2]
    File Size: 177 MiB
    Time: 4 min 48 s
    Description: It's a small world! I'm walking down the strip one night when I spot a gorgeous blonde dressed in a skimpy black mini skirt and top handing out tickets for a nightclub. I just have to talk to her but as I start to introduce myself she tells me that we've met before! I suddenly recognize her from a shoot I did with three years ago in Malia, and shout out her name. That makes her burst out laughing, and she gives me a big hug. The truth is that she looked even hotter than I remembered, and I was eager to have her to pose for us again. Katrina was more than happy to do another shoot, and we spend the rest of the evening catching up on what she's been doing since we last met.
    Cast: Katrina
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Katy & Holly - Movieclip [1/2] Holly
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Katy & Holly - Movieclip [1/2]
    File Size: 235 MiB
    Time: 6 min 23 s
    Description: I met these two girls in a bar the night before the shoot although Holly (the fair haired girl) was a bit hesitant about posing. They looked hot, and I'm glad they were up for the challenge. During the shoot, two guys came to shore on their boat and we let them jumped in for a few pics with the girls. It was to be their lucky day as they got a free pass to the website too! :)
    Cast: Holly
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kayleigh - Movieclip [1/2] Kayleigh
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kayleigh - Movieclip [1/2]
    File Size: 172 MiB
    Time: 4 min 40 s
    Description: Wow, Wow and Wow... That's all I can say about this young lady! We first met Kayleigh and her friends when they were splashing around in the sea. She was completely up for the 'Flaunt It' challenge; laughing, teasing, and posing very provocatively. I know she has an amazing body, but I was truly blown away by how gorgeous she was. I had to ask how daring she was prepared to be for the shoot, and to our joy, Kayleigh said she would be happy to do some nude shots. That's for another gallery though. In the meantime enjoy this great topless shoot!
    Cast: Kayleigh
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kerry & Sophie - Movieclip Kerry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kerry & Sophie - Movieclip
    File Size: 266 MiB
    Time: 7 min 14 s
    Description: Kerry and Sophie were quite shy and giggly when I got talking to them on the beach about doing a shoot, but eventually they decided to give it a go. I have to admit, Kelly, I was most interested in, exotic looks and a voluptuous body, very nice indeed! The shoot was great fun, both girls really getting into the spirit of it and having the confidence to show off their bodies and enjoy the experience!
    Cast: Kerry
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kirstie - Movieclip [1/3] Kirstie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kirstie - Movieclip [1/3]
    File Size: 88.5 MiB
    Time: 2 min 24 s
    Description: Kirstie is one girl who very nearly got away! We approached her two friends while they were walking off the beach in San Antonio, and started talking to them about posing for the website. I barely noticed Kirstie, who joined her friends as I was making my pitch. Her friends decided that they weren't interested in posing, and then my business partner drew my attention to Kirstie. All I could think was "wow!". She challenged me about only talking to her friends and seeming to ignore her but I was soon able to convince her how much we liked her looks and she agreed to do a shoot the very next day.
    Cast: Kirstie
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kirsty & Jade - Movieclip [2/3] Kirsty
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kirsty & Jade - Movieclip [2/3]
    File Size: 38.1 MiB
    Time: 1 min 3 s
    Description: This was our second visit to Tenerife and weather was once again playing it's part, cloud and sometimes even rain meant the beaches were virtually empty so all we could do was hope, usually in vain, that the few shoots we had arranged with girls we'd met on the previous nights out would turn up. But we stayed optimistic and we finally got underway with the arrival of Kirsty and her friend Jade. I was struck by how naturally at ease Kirsty was with posing. And of course it helped that she was an absolute stunner! I had to ask if this was her first time posing and she admitted it was. Another scoop for us I'd say!
    Cast: Kirsty
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kristina - Movieclip Kristina
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kristina - Movieclip
    File Size: 176 MiB
    Time: 4 min 39 s
    Description: Things are going very well. Our assistant Mira, spots Kristina who is in the water with her boyfriend. In she wades without a moment hesitation to talk to them, I see smiles and nodding heads which tell me they are up for a shoot. I get to it immediately. Well done Mira!
    Cast: Kristina
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kym C - 31yo - Black Onepiece Kym C
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kym C - 31yo - Black Onepiece
    File Size: 171 MiB
    Time: 3 min 51 s
    Description: Kym was sunbathing on the beach and we thought we would try our luck and see if she was up for a quick shoot on the beach!
    Cast: Kym C
    Genre: Age 30-40, Behind The Scenes, Bikini, Brunette, Hand Bra, Natural Boobs, Sunglasses, Topless

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kym C - 31yo - Red Bikini Kym C
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kym C - 31yo - Red Bikini
    File Size: 256 MiB
    Time: 5 min 48 s
    Description: Kym was sunbathing on the beach and we thought we would try our luck and see if she was up for a quick shoot on the beach!
    Cast: Kym C
    Genre: Age 30-40, Behind The Scenes, Bikini, Brunette, Cleavage, Hand Bra, Natural Boobs, Sunglasses, Topless

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lacey - Movieclip [2/2] Lacey
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lacey - Movieclip [2/2]
    File Size: 99.6 MiB
    Time: 2 min 42 s
    Description: It was clear from the start that Lacey was something special: bubbly, fun and full of enthusiasm. During the shoot she was dancing, telling jokes, and generally being a little minx. Her friends were very hot too, although at this point they were too shy to go topless or do solo shoots so for now it was all about Lacey. There's no doubt about it she was absolutely one of the best finds of the year and when she expressed an interest in getting into modelling naturally we were only too pleased to help her out by putting her in touch with the right people. At the time of this writing she has just completed her first photo shoot for a UK lads magazine and has got to the final of the Page 3 Idol competition in The Sun newspaper! Remember where you saw her first! :)
    Cast: Lacey
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Laura - Movieclip Laura
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Laura - Movieclip
    File Size: 185 MiB
    Time: 5 min 3 s
    Description: We had already heard that Laura was working again in Ayia Napa for another season and after the amazing set she did for us in 2010 we were determined to get her down to Nissi beach for another shoot. This time around Laura was looking a lot slimmer, including in the bust it has to be said, but even so, still a model that all the big boob lovers will enjoy I'm sure! During the shoot I noticed she was happy to pose in full view of the beach crowd whereas last time she would only pose in a quieter part of the beach. She was also more suggestive and chatty so I decide to ask her if she was up for a riskier, sexy nude set. She said she was willing but not in public so we arranged for a later date back at my apartment. One to look out for mark my words!
    Cast: Laura
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Laura - Movieclip Laura
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Laura - Movieclip
    File Size: 76.6 MiB
    Time: 2 min 6 s
    Description: Kirsitie and I are strolling the San Antonio beaches when we spot this beautiful blond haired girl sitting with her friend chatting. We introduce ourselves and once she has established we are not typical beach sellers she starts to take an interest in doing a photo shoot with us. We actually end up doing two shoots with this beauty, one with Kirstie, and one with myself. What a find! Laura has stunning looks, a great figure and a really down to earth personality, don't let her shyness during the video interview fool you, this girl is hot and she certainly knows how to flaunt it!
    Cast: Laura
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lauren & Carla - Movieclip [1/2] Carla
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lauren & Carla - Movieclip [1/2]
    File Size: 381 MiB
    Time: 10 min 24 s
    Description: Laura was another girl we met on a night out in the bars of Playa De Americas. She actually walking right past me when I spotted her. She looked very sexy in her short mini skirt and tight white top so I quickly seized the chance to stop her to introduce myself. We got talking for a while and she even let me take an impromptu photo there and then. We made arrangements for a shoot on the beach and left it at that. When we met up for the shoot Lauren had made the effort to look nice which was apreciated, it was clear she wanted to look her best for the set and although we shot this set under cloudy skies we think the pictures came out really great!
    Cast: Carla
    Genre:

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO