1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Shemale | T girl | Dirty Tranny Videos

Discussion in 'Transsexuals And Shemale' started by mixon7, Apr 24, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

So Deep
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Just like the name implies Bruuna likes it deep. Real deep. Watch as she fucks, sucks, licks, and gets her ass pounded. Pretty fucking cute if you ask me. Enjoy.

Media Info:
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 34 min 9 s
    Size: 983 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Latina, Black Hair, Ass Licking, Gay, Bald Pussy Hygor Negrao, Bruna Butterfly

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Brazilian Sausage
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Yago hooked up with an old friend from his home town this week and to his surprise she always had a crush on him. After a long day of catching up Helen had a surprise for him. She told him she loves to get her ass hole licked. Yago could not contain himself and started digging his face into her ass. That ass tasted sweet like the candy they used to eat when they were younger. Helen dreamed of Yagos big cock in her ass back in the day, and now her dream came true.

Media Info:
    Duration: 29 min 13 s
    Size: 724 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Facial, Latina, Black Hair, Brunette, Anal Play, Blowjob, Anal, Gay, Bald Pussy Yago Ribeiro, Helen Sandohan

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Balls And Heels
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Yago had his hot friend Giselee over and she had an ass he could not help but eat up. Giselee then sucked some cock before she got fucked. Yago fucked her good, putting her in the proper positions to receive his cock. Before they ended their fun , Giselee blew a nut on her self and then sucked Yago off until he cums all over her face and tits.

Media Info:
    Duration: 30 min 19 s
    Size: 804 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Big Ass, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Facial, Latina, Blonde, Masturbation, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Anal, Ass Worship, Gay, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants), One-on-One, Big Ass, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Facial, Latina, Blonde, Masturbation, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Anal, Ass Worship, Gay, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants) Yago Ribeiro, Gabriely Stankof, Yago Ribeiro, Gabriely Stankof

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Feeling On Me
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Cruising the Sao Paolo avenue, I spotted the sexy Tamara Camargo in a sexy bikini. She was extremely hot and I couldn't resist not approaching her. After buying her a few drinks I convinced Tamara to come back home to my place and get to know each other a little better.

Media Info:
    Duration: 29 min 3 s
    Size: 885 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Bikini, Big Ass, Cum Shot, Facial, Swallow, Woman (20-29), Tall, Brazilian, Black Hair, High Heels, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Bedroom, Amateur, Anal, Ass Worship, Gay, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Natural) Yago Ribeiro, Tamara Camargo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cum With Me
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Today my friend Yago took the gorgeous Paoola to the beach where I was waiting with my camera. This girl came in a hot bikini and lots of ass. The surprise that she had made Yago drool and fuck her right on the beach. With waves hitting them while he penetrated her and made her scream from her orgasms.. Enjoy...

Media Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Duration: 22 min 54 s
    Size: 348 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Bikini, Big Ass, Tattoo, Latina, Red Head, Outdoors, Gay, Bald Pussy, One-on-One, Bikini, Big Ass, Tattoo, Latina, Red Head, Outdoors, Gay, Bald Pussy Yago Ribeiro, Paola Felix, Yago Ribeiro, Paola Felix

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cum In
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My boy Alex is at it again. Today he met up with Luciiana at the plaza. They linked up after he called her to chill at his crib and have a few drinks. Alex with his charismatic ways had Luciiana loving him. So they get back to the apartment and they skip the drinks and go directly into the sex. Alex gave Luciiana exactly what she wanted. Good ass licking and some hard to cock to really give her pleasure.

Media Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 856
    Duration: 33 min 58 s
    Size: 450 MiB

Tags: Alex Victor, Luciana De Prince

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sweet Dick
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Thays Tavares is the perfect chick with a dick. She has big tits, a nice round ass that can take a serious pounding and an appetite for cock. Yago had the pleasure of receiving an amazing blow job. While Thays slobbed on the knob she simultaneously stroke

Media Info:
    Duration: 28 min 30 s
    Size: 789 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Cum Shot, Facial, Woman (20-29), Athletic, Brazilian, Black Hair, Red Head, Masturbation, High Heels, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Living Room, Amateur, Ass Worship, Gay, General, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants) Yago Ribeiro, Thays Tavares

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Getting Lucky
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Yago is one lucky guy.Today he meet up with his friend Evelin at the park.He knew Evelin wanted some dick so she called him to meet up.They talked for a few than Yago took her back to his apartment.Thats here Evelin got extremely freaky and gave Yago the ride of his life!

Media Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Duration: 27 min 0 s
    Size: 324 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Facial, Piercing, Tattoo, Latina, Blonde, Ass Licking, Gay, Bald Pussy Yago Ribeiro, Evelin Rangel

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

In Hard
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Today we are joined by Juuh that had a killer body. She had a huge ass and some juicy tits. She was there for dick and waisted no time. Yago dove right in to her huge ass and started eating her out getting her ready for some nice backdoor anal action. Don't miss it , this hot chick loves the dick.

Media Info:
    Duration: 30 min 9 s
    Size: 937 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Big Ass, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Woman (20-29), Brazilian, Black Hair, High Heels, Anal Play, Blowjob, Bedroom, Anal, Gay, General, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants) Yago Ribeiro, Juuh Osmark

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Just Enough
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hello gringos! Today Yago brings to you Anannda. He met up with her in the avenue and then decided to take thing to a more private location. There Yago loved how Anannda was looking and wanted to tear her apart. Her asshole looked juicy and ready to eat. He tore her clothes off and Anannda got horny and excited! It was fucking awesome!

Media Info:
    Duration: 32 min 57 s
    Size: 899 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Piercing, Skinny, Latina, Blonde, Ass Licking, Straight, Bald Pussy Yago Ribeiro, Amanda Araujo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Unwrap Surprise
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hey Friends! Alana came was todays gorgeous catch. Yago was at the park and decided to give the lovely Alana a try. He conversed for a while and Alana was totally down to get freaky. So they went back to his place and things got really spice. Yago opened that juicy ass up and gave Alana a nice lick on her tight booty hole. She then sucked on Yago cock and he felt on her huge breasts. After the BJ Yago was desperate to ram Alanas ass and give her the full pleasures of Anal.

Media Info:
    Duration: 26 min 50 s
    Size: 489 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Big Ass, Piercing, Latina, Red Head, Ass Licking, Outdoors, Gay, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants) Yago Ribeiro, Alana

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Out And About
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Larissa was extremely horny. She couldn't satiate her own needs so she decided to call Yago. Yago is one thick dick dude. He loves to slam his huge, throbbing dick deep inside a hot, wet asshole. And Larissa's ass was wet and ready. After Larissa deep throats Yago's massive fuck stick she bends over and spreads her bountiful booty. Yago wastes no time. He invades Larissa's eager fuck hole and bangs the fuck out of her. Larissa was extremely satisfied and so will you.

Media Info:
    Duration: 27 min 15 s
    Size: 734 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Cum On Ass, Cum Shot, Woman (20-29), Athletic, Tall, Brazilian, Brunette, Masturbation, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Living Room, Anal, Gay, General, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants) Yago Ribeiro, Larissa Bertucci

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stick Shifter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I met Erika one day at the park and I just fell in love with her beautiful smile.So I decided to call her and meet her at the park again.When I saw her I got so horny so I took her back to my house where I can inspect her body and have some Erika.This girl was amazing.

Media Info:
    Duration: 28 min 1 s
    Size: 390 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Tattoo, Petite, Latina, Blonde, Straight, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants) Ed Junior, Erika Bittencourt

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Feel The Heat
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Veronika came over to have a fun time this week. She was looking super hot in her lingerie. She began by feeling up Roberto and making him rock hard . Then, he sucked her cock and pounded her. Veronika got rammed from behind while stroking her cock. They both ended up cumming at the same time and spilling man milk everywhere.

Media Info:
    Duration: 26 min 8 s
    Size: 918 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Big Ass, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Tattoo, Latina, Brunette, Blowjob, Anal, Ass Worship, Gay, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants) Roberto Gaucho, Veronika Havenna

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

On The Beach
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I honestly believe that yago has a sixth sense that he taps into in order to find the hottest chicks with dicks. He just went to the beach inflated his life boat and set sail. A few minutes later he came back with a sexy blond girl who was packing some serious cock. They both got on guard and started the sword fighting right on the beach.

Media Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Duration: 23 min 53 s
    Size: 371 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Bikini, Latina, Blonde, Outdoors, Gay, Bald Pussy, One-on-One, Bikini, Latina, Blonde, Outdoors, Gay, Bald Pussy Yago Ribeiro, Gisele Lemos, Yago Ribeiro, Gisele Lemos

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Shower Peeper
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Claudio couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the sexy Juuh naked in the shower when he opened the door. He was there to do some repairs and tried to be sneaky by taking pictures but Juuh saw him and stopped him dead in his tracks. She soon felt bad for Claudio as he pleaded not to be reported so she sucked his cock to make him feel better. But what Claudio didn't know was that Juuh had a little, well big surprise for him!

Media Info:
    Duration: 29 min 15 s
    Size: 773 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Big Ass, Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Tattoo, Brazilian, Black Hair, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Bedroom, Anal, Ass Worship, General Claudio, Juuh Osmark

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sweet Hiney
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hello gringos! Lynda was today's delight. A cute chick Anselmo invited over for a date to his place. She knew what she wanted and Yago was ready to please. She wanted his large penis in her juicy ass and would stop at nothing until she got it. Yago gladly pleased but he took her pants off she had a little surprise for our boy Yago...

Media Info:
    Duration: 33 min 7 s
    Size: 914 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Big Ass, Cum Shot, Piercing, Skinny, Latina, Black Hair, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Anal, Straight, Bald Pussy, Big Boobs (Implants) Yago Ribeiro, Lynda Karoynne

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Duty Calls
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Dani is back with the trantasic surprise that keeps on giving. Dani packs the fun for everyone. I am not sure if he was surprised of just excited to see that Dani had a dick. Dani had no problem with this guys big dick sliding in and out. They both got hard and had a blast of a time.

Media Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 28 min 21 s
    Size: 459 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Big Ass, Skinny, Latina, Blonde, Gay, Bald Pussy, One-on-One, Big Ass, Skinny, Latina, Blonde, Gay, Bald Pussy Dani, Ed Junior, Dani, Ed Junior

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Double Whammy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Veronika and Sthefanny came to have a good time. They were both looking very hot in those lingerie outfits. They undressed and revealed their juicy asses and tits. They began by sucking each others cocks. Then, they pounded each others asses. They had a great time sucking and fucking each other. Man milk for all.

Media Info:
    Duration: 25 min 4 s
    Size: 718 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Cum Shot, Piercing, Tattoo, Latina, Black Hair, Brunette, Blowjob, Anal, Gay, Colored Stockings, Big Boobs (Implants), One-on-One, Cum Shot, Piercing, Tattoo, Latina, Black Hair, Brunette, Blowjob, Anal, Gay, Colored Stockings, Big Boobs (Implants) Veronika Havenna, Veronika Havenna

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

What A Thrill
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hey ladies and gents, please welcome the lovely Patricia Sousa. A young 22 year old hotty with a tight body. And I do mean tight, it took me a bit to get my dick in her tight asshole. It was totally worth it once I did. I really didn't want to stop hitting that ass, but once I saw that me stroking my hard dick in that ass made her cum, I just had to bust my nut next.

Media Info:
    Duration: 22 min 54 s
    Size: 581 MiB

Tags: One-on-One, Booty Shorts, Cum Shot, Facial, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Brazilian, Blonde, Blowjob, Bedroom, Hotel Room, Anal, Gay, General, Bald Pussy Yago Ribeiro, Patricia Sousa

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD