1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex with pregnant girls

Discussion in 'Pregnant And Lactating' started by Saurul, Oct 11, 2015.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Saurul
  2. Saurul
    Pregnant Sonja - Shaving Off 2

Sexy Sonja, a pregnant brunette with a cute smile and dimples, is taking time out to pamper herself. She's wearing a simple white camisole stretched over her neat bump and swollen breasts, with her hard nipples straining against the thin white cotton. She slathers shaving foam on one leg, then whisks the hairs off with a safety razor. However, before she can shave the other one, she becomes distracted.Thighs splayed wide, she inspects her naked pussy with a hand-mirror. Stubble is growing, so she smears on more foam, hikes up her cami to expose her belly, then begins to shave her mound and lips. Again, she gets carried away as she pulls her puffy folds taut for the razor, she is turned on by her own touch, and soon her manicured fingers are circling her clit.With her juices flowing she slips her fingertips inside of her snatch, lounging back in her chair, an ecstatic expression on her face. She plows herself rhythmically, audibly wet and sticky, and yanks her top right up to free her tits so she can give her huge, chocolate-brown nipples some skin-on-skin attention.Next, she uses the rounded handle of her razor as a mini dildo, captured in close-up as she pounds it in and out, writhing in her seat. Then she changes position to kneel on the floor, bending over the chair. Reaching back to bang herself from behind, she shows off her beautiful pregnant body.As she approaches orgasm her moans become louder, rising to whimpers. She sprawls in her seat once more, stroking her belly then tweaking and tugging on her clit as she cums hard. Spent, she enjoys the afterglow, lost in bliss as she caresses her body all over.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 2630 Mb
    Time: 00:14:58
    Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/33b6cf050c195/1412PG.mp4

3. Saurul
  4. Saurul
    Shaggy Breeds Step Mommy

Shaggy's mom is almost due so Shaggy decides to take his mom for himself and makes a list of rules for his mom. When Shaggy gets home he immediately strips off and walks up to see his mom doing chores with a collar and leash on, nipple clamps attached, whilst also wearing a skimpy outfit. Shaggy can't help himself and just comes up and shoves his cock deep in his moms pussy and fucks her on the counter over the sink in doggystyle and hands her a list as he fucks her instructing her to read the list. It's called moms Breeding Rules! 1. mom belongs to Shaggy. 2. moms wombpussy belongs to Shaggy's Cock and Seed. 3. mom is Shaggy's pregnant pet cumdump slave and breeding wh0re. 4. mom will be Shaggy's cumdump alarm clock for work, Mon through to Friday. 5. Mom will tell husband everything, how she belongs to Shaggy and how she will only give birth to his seed and how much she loves his cock and cum. 6 mom will divorce her husband and forever to be Shaggy's pregnant pet mom slvt. At first mom resists a little but can't deny Shaggy's cock and his seed swelling inside her womb ready to burst and to submit to his rules. Mom then proceeds to be fucked throughout the family home while being led on collar and leash, all the while moaning in submission to her sons cock and seed. Mom is then instructed to call her husband and tell him that their son is recording all of this to give to him as a farewell gift, including everything that's currently happening. Mom then says a final goodbye to her husband as Shaggy creampies his mom and sticks his cock in her mouth for cleanup.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 763 Mb
    Time: 00:28:49
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/adfc8a91de36f/1414PG.mp4

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  5. Saurul
    Pregnant Aubreyaurora - Wife Impregnated By An Alpha Male 9month

9 Months Earlier: I couldn't help it. I've been getting railed by your tiny penis for so long and had such a big huge alpha cock in front of me I just couldn't resist. Like a itch I needed to scratch I hopped right on. No way was I making him go buy condoms, I'd surely remember my plan b pill.
    Present Day: Well I'm 9 months now, no going back now...babe I have a confession to make the it isn't yours and what would be even more embarrassing than that is everyone knowing it's because of your little itty bitty pecker so lucky for you we will stay together and you can help me raise it, but if you don't want this happening again you need to learn to lick this pussy clean of that alpha male cream pie, let's start practicing now. While I'm already pregnant might as well get as much practice in as we can!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 241 Mb
    Time: 00:10:48

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2851aa83d636c/1415PG.mp4

6. Saurul
  7. Saurul
  8. Saurul
  9. Saurul
  10. Saurul
  11. Saurul
  12. Saurul
  13. Saurul
  14. Saurul
  15. Saurul
  16. Saurul
    Fabiola Romero - Fooled By A Fake Gay

He finds out his high school crush is pregnant and pretends to be gay to fuck her. Fabiola Romero stars in this story.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 720 Mb
    Time: 00:23:57

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/d341866c3fa24/1426PG.mp4

17. Saurul
  18. Saurul
  19. Saurul
  20. Saurul