1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex with pregnant girls

Discussion in 'Pregnant And Lactating' started by Saurul, Oct 11, 2015.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Saurul
  2. Saurul
  3. Saurul
  4. Saurul
  5. Saurul
  6. Saurul
    Natasha Jane - Stepson Creampies Me

I was getting my son ready for school and notice him staring at my belly. I come over to him asking if he can help rub oil into my belly. It made me moan a little and I tell him I notice a bulge growing in his pants and he must have a pregnant fetish. I mentioned that dad and I haven't had much sex lately since I'm so big and I'm really missing it. I take his pants off and start to ride him. He gave me a huge cream pie, I showed him as it was dripping out of my pussy and I thanked him for it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 497 Mb
    Time: 00:11:16
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7aaa42f60527a/1396PG.mp4

Last edited: Mar 22, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  7. Saurul
    Ariana Aimes - Inducing Labor Nine Months Pregnant

40 weeks pregnant getting fucked and sucking thick bbc. This made me go into labor.
    I also give a foot job and get a facial at the end. He keeps fucking me with his cum all over my face.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 352 Mb
    Time: 00:19:39

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/c75c710f501ab/1397PG.mp4

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
  8. Saurul
  9. Saurul
  10. Saurul
  11. Saurul
  12. Saurul
    Last edited: May 28, 2023
  13. Saurul
  14. Saurul
    JandJBTS - Pregnant Sex

The pregnant female shows off her body and then swallows a huge cock, which very soon makes her moan, filling her pregnant cvnt. The result will be cum on the future mother's face.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 298 Mb
    Time: 00:23:52
    Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/52b945663466d/1404PG.mp4

15. Saurul
  16. Saurul
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2023
  17. Saurul
  18. Saurul
  19. Saurul
  20. Saurul
    Pregnant Sonja - Sonja Is Glowing 2

Gorgeous brunette Sonja is pregnant and she's relishing the sexy glow and horny urges it gives her. Relaxing on her bed in a camisole, she runs her hands over her swollen belly, full breasts and naked thighs. In fact, her silky cami feels a little tight so she takes a pair of scissors and cuts a long slit in the front to free and expose her beautiful bump.Next, she grabs a bottle of body oil and massages a generous handful into the smooth, stretched skin of her belly. Then she snips her sheer thong panties, to allow her to rub her swollen, shaved pussy. Lost in bliss, she begins to masturbate; she splays her puffy lips and teases her clit with manicured fingers. She applies more oil, using it as lube. Her fingertips slip and slide along her slit, then probe inside of her snatch.Next, she crouches on all fours, d0ggy-style, firm ass tilted up as her belly rests on a couple pillows. As she moans with heightened pleasure, the camera homes in for a close-up of her ripe snatch as she reams it with her fingers. She flaunts her cute bare feet, toes pointing as her orgasm builds.Sonja switches position again, to lounge on her side with her belly prominently displayed. The oil-drenched remains of her underwear hang off of her crotch, but all she cares about eyes shut, rosebud lips pouting is cumming. She lies on her back, thighs wide apart, two fingers plowing her snatch as the other hand grinds on her clit.Finally, she sprawls against the pillows, one hand caressing her belly as she pounds herself over the brink. Moaning and sighing, she only stops when she can't cum any more. Then she oils her belly once again, caressing it tenderly as she enjoys a different kind of glow

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 564 Mb
    Time: 00:15:35

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/bf042eed48fcd/1410PG.mp4