1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex with pregnant girls

Discussion in 'Pregnant And Lactating' started by Saurul, Oct 11, 2015.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Saurul
  2. Saurul
  3. Saurul
  4. Saurul
  5. Saurul
  6. Saurul
  7. Saurul
  8. Saurul
  9. Saurul
  10. Saurul
    Grace Squirts - Punish Me In Labor JOI

I'm waiting for you but when you arrive, I'm in early labor. You still want to fuck me, but I'm so hot and bothered about being pregnant with another man and fucking you in labor. Since you want it so bad, I ask you to at least punish me. Lots of whipping and slapping of my big pregnant belly, tits and ass. I grab and quickly pull off my nipple clamps. Also lots of contractions in between (they are actually real braxton hicks contractions and I simulate being in labor). Everything is so tender and stings causing more contractions, but it turns me on so much. I give you jerk off encouragement and jerk off instructions throughout. Finally, I can't take it anymore and beg for you to release your load in my pussy while I'm contracting. After you destroy my pussy with your big cock, I show you the creampie you gave me. Suddenly, my waters begin to break and I get a strong urge to push. I turn around and begin pushing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 542 Mb
    Time: 00:14:02
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4e8a45c5ca6a9/1340PG.mp4

11. Saurul
  12. Saurul
  13. Saurul
  14. Saurul
  15. Saurul
  16. Saurul
  17. Saurul
    Tiffany Doll - Pregnancy Sex Doc

Erika Lust questions and dismantles the dichotomy society creates between sex and motherhood.
    Erika Lust takes on the important topic of sex during pregnancy. In her latest sex documentary, featuring real life couple and parents Tiffany Doll and her husband Bruno, she questions and dismantles the dichotomy society creates between sex and motherhood.
    How come that we tend to see these two things as so incompatible even though pregnancy is a very natural state, born out of sex? Why do we deny pregnant women to be seen as sexual beings during this exciting time of their lives?
    Erika Lust calls for the detabooisation of intercourse during pregnancy and addresses the lack of debate and adequate information which ultimately lead to harmful misconceptions and stigmatisation of sex during pregnancy and the women who practice it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 1210 Mb
    Time: 00:34:04
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3ab6953ef3d2d/1347PG.mp4

18. Saurul
  19. Saurul
  20. Saurul