1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Raa photoset 327

Discussion in 'Animal Sex Photos And Magazines' started by patriot66, Jul 17, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Hot Fuck For Horny Teens
    Zak
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After filming both Scott and Zak in their debut solo films I was very eager to get them back for some hardcore fun. But who would they be good with' I thought long and hard (!) and then a stroke of genius hit me once again... why not each other' Two 18 year old horny guys sucking and fucking together... mmmmm!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking, 69, Cum Getting Fucked

Size: 183 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 480 x 640 | Duration: 25 min 23 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Energetic Wanking With Good Looking Jake
    Jake
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You know, life never fails to amaze me! There I was, browsing through the countless model applications when I came across Jake. So what's so surprising about him' Well, he's an old friend who I've known for about 5 years and the last thing I expected was to see his cock on my monitor! Anyway, I called him up and had a long chat about modelling for the site... and the following week he was sat in front of my cameras ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, Dirty Talk, In The Bedroom

Size: 91.7 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 19 min 52 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Outdoor Sucking With Newly Bi Cameron
    Adam Jamieson
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Surprise surprise, I was right about Cameron - you guys absolutely loved him in his solo debut film! I think it must be that "guy next door / walking down the street" look that does it, or maybe it could be his fantastic 8 inch uncut cock' Either way, Cameron's back and this time he's paired up with Adam for a little oral adventure ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Blowjob, Outdoors, Kissing, Cum Being Jerked Off, Foreskin Play

Size: 105 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 41 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cute As A Button But Nervous As Hell
    Troy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One of the nice things about being one of the best sites to work for on the web is that the existing models encourage potential ones to apply! And that's exactly what happened in this case - Troy had always wanted to give it a go and when he hooked up with a guy from the site, well, the phone calls began ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, On The Sofa

Size: 88.7 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Confident Wanking With Slim Scott
    Scott
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You know, once in a while certain "things" come along that really put a smile on your face... and if you look at this guy's pictures then you'll know exactly what I mean. Oh yes, I was on that phone faster than Concorde was through the air when the lovely, bouncy, cheeky, fun-loving Scott came across my path!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, Nipple Play

Size: 104 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 21 min 12 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Out On The Water For A Wank With Timmy
    Timmy B
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well, as you might have guessed from the preview pictures it would seem that summer has arrived fairly early here in good old Blighty! To be honest, I've been dreaming of some out-door adventures for ages and I think I've just about achieved my goal... guys, this summer is going to be seriously hot and I mean that in a very sexual way ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Outdoors, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off

Size: 113 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 22 min 52 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

All About The Oral For Jake & Toby
    Toby
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When my friend Jake had finished making his awesome solo film I asked him if he'd like to make a duo film. He was pretty keen to have a little fun with Toby but he didn't want to go too far... he wasn't ready to fuck on camera just yet. Did I mind' Of course not - the chance to see him sucking cock was just fine by me ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat, 69

Size: 221 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 480 x 640 | Duration: 18 min 21 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Relaxed Stroke With Handsome Alex
    Alex S
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let me introduce you to Alex S. He decided to apply to feature after being told about the site by Adam - and of course we came highly recommended! So while I was away on holiday Sean arranged the shoot for my return - he thought I should get back in to the swing of things as soon as possible!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off

Size: 91.2 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 17 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Androgynous Twink Mike Unloads
    Mike Andrews
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I get loads and loads of modelling applications each and every day and it's actually quite difficult to choose who should appear on the site. I've always tried to bring you diversity (because that's my mission in life!) and so today, let me introduce you to Mike A - a cute, young British guy who turned 18 last year.
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, On The Sofa

Size: 90.4 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 19 min 55 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alec Bottoms For An Intense Fuck
    Tristan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For those of you who are familiar with Tristan, you'll know that he has a certain, wild, animal nature about him. You see, he loves nothing more than a fine, energetic romp around the bed and Alec was very eager to play ball with the tiger! So much so that at times, I really wasn't sure what was going to happen next ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking, 69, Ass Play

Size: 113 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 22 min 20 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Frantic Fuck In The Sun
    Grant
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Surprise! Yes, Sunday's update is coming a few days early simply because it's too hot to hold back any longer! Our first ever duo film out on the boat, under glorious sunshine is here and trust me when I say Grant & Kai have never looked quite so delicious. I mean, they were so in to each other I only wish I had kept the cameras rolling on the journey back ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Outdoors, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking

Size: 102 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sean Gets A Helping Hand
    Sean M
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As it happens, there's a bit of a story as to how this film came about. You see, Mark W travelled down south to make another (very hot!) duo and decided to bring a travelling "companion" along with him for the ride;-) Nothing like a cute, young & hung guy to ease the boredom of a long journey, eh'
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, Lube Play, On The Sofa

Size: 88.3 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 18 min 32 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fit Boy Michael Enjoys His First Solo
    Michael B
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There he was - a vision of beauty and masculinity, standing at the train station waiting to get his kit off for my cameras, and oh, was I speechless! It immediately struck me - was Prince Harry using a pseudonym in order to come and model for me' Well, you have to admit there's a quite a resemblance between the two, eh'
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, In The Bedroom, Lube Play

Size: 99.2 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 37 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gabriel & Scott Are Hungry For Each Other
    Gabriel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It would seem that there's always just a little bit of luck involved when arranging duo shoots - and this one was no exception! Gabriel wanted to fuck Scott and Scott wanted to get fucked by Gabriel - plain, simple and very, very hot! These two were totally relaxed and horny for each other and as a result, I'm pretty damn sure you'll have a great 24 minutes ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Facial, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking, 69

Size: 120 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 24 min 1 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Buff Boy Kai Wanking Out On The Water
    Kai
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do you ever get those days when you just can't help smiling to yourself and everyone around you' Well, the day I filmed Kai was one of them :) Here was this fit and horny guy standing at the station, waiting to get his kit off for my cameras and the sun was shining brightly. Man, was I looking forward to this shoot or what'
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Behind The Scenes, Outdoors, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off

Size: 88.0 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 17 min 42 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD