1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Pussy Fisting Anal Fisting Shocking Photos

Discussion in 'Fisting, Dildo And Fucking Machines' started by mixon7, Jul 28, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fun With Some Big Toys Alysha Morgan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 600x800 - 58 pics - 4 Mb

Photo actress: Alysha Morgan
    Tags: Fisting
    Description: Here are some pics pics I took in my office... I stuffed my pussy with some big toys, then I started playing with my asshole. I even shoved that big dildo deep in my ass... It felt great!

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lisa Luv Lisa Luv
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 864x1091 - 401 pics - 55 Mb

Photo actress: Lisa Luv
    Description: Anal Feistybabe of the month, Lisa Luv.

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mesh Clayra Beau
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1061x1414 - 122 pics - 30 Mb

Photo actress: Clayra Beau
    Description: Easy access is important. I like to be able to be fucked anytime the urge arises, so this outfit was neat. My photographer friend gets to show off his artsy side, and I get to suck his cock. Win-win if you ask me!

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hotel Masturbation Gina Monelli
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1080x1920 - 100 pics - 15 Mb

Photo actress: Gina Monelli
    Description: I decided to fuck myself with one of my favorite dildos while I was in my hotel room. I was wearing a very sexy suit with holes for my pussy, ass and tits. As usual, my nipples protruded excitedly and were very hard. I fucked myself with a dildo in different positions on the sofa and the floor, but the best part was that some office windows were just opposite my hotel room window. In my room the curtains of big window were open and the balcony door was also open, so anyone from the office center could clearly see me masturbating. I noticed several men looking at me from the different windows and even one girl. It made me so horny! I fucked myself wildly, and even turned over to my favorite... doggy-style position. Those watching me could easily see my open pussy and asshole. It turned me on to know they all were looking at me. I imagined them all staying in my room behind me with their loose trousers and jerking off their dicks and wanting to fuck me in all holes. I came several times while I imagined this. Watch this video and imagine yourself spying on me... the masturbating bitch.

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Camshow Replay (Feb 6, 2014) Roxy Raye
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 480x640 - 100 pics - 4 Mb

Photo actress: Roxy Raye
    Description: Here is the replay from my cam show this past week. I went much longer than anticipated, and the stuff I do with my butt is pretty incredible! My asshole was blown out after this show!

Don't miss my next one! And, they're much better live!

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Public Stairwell Slut Alysha Morgan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1500x1000 - 91 pics - 15 Mb

Description: Adam loves it when I fuck other guys. So, recently when I fucked a friend and he blew his cum all over my tits, I sent Adam a few pics to show him what a slut I was. Adam told me he was heading back to clean me up, but I was still horny as hell, so I decided to surprise him. I took some toys outside, and when he came around the corner I was waiting for him... right there in public!

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ty & Holly Extreme Ty, Holly
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 768x1024 - 275 pics - 29 Mb

Photo actress: Extreme Ty, Holly
    Description: Feistybabes of the month, Ty & Holly.

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

She Prepares & Stretches Her Butthole Angie Noir
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 720x1280 - 100 pics - 8 Mb

Photo actress: Angie Noir
    Description: Son, We need to talk! I LOVE sucking your cock and fucking YOU with my pussy BUTT I want to be even closer to YOU! I want YOU to use my TIGHT, DARK ANAL MOM hole for HOT SEX... I want YOU to feel my ASS MUSCLES grab your cock and milk all of your hot white JIZZ out of it.

Do you see my puckered little hole? Grab your cock and start JERKING OFF while I get ready for YOU to fuck my very NAUGHTY hole! Ooooo my fingers feel so good stretching my hole wider and wider but I think I need a dildo in there! Mmmmmm feels so good... KEEP JERKING your cock and get ready because my dark hole is getting bigger! Look at all that ass juice that pours out! SO FUCKING HOT for YOU! My nails are bright red and they look great plunging into my dark brown hole... WOW! LOOK! I can now push 3 fingers in! I LOVE the feeling of my ass muscles wrapped around my fingers and YOU will love my HOT, WET BUTTHOLE!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BUTT SHOW! The NEXT scenes I four finger fuck my ass and then use big butt plugs and dildos! CAN YOU HANDLE MY DARK ANGIE NOIR HOLE?!

-- Scene 2 --
    Did you love my tight little MOM butt hole [in Part 1] getting fingered and fucked and stretched out just for YOU SON? MY ASS IS SO STRETCHED OPEN NOW! PLEASE take you cock out and JERK IT! I love watching you masturbate to me and when I see your pre cum on the cock tip - such a naughty SON! Let MOM turn you on! Watch me closely and enjoy the gaping ass and pussy fucking JUST FOR you - my LOVER!

Cum on and Grab your cock and continue JERKING OFF - soon you will fuck my very NAUGHTY holes! Ooooo my fingers feel so good stretching my hole wider and wider but I think I need a much thicker dildo in there! Mmmmmm feels so good... KEEP JERKING your cock and get ready because my dark MOM hole is getting bigger! Look at all that ass juice that pours out! SO FUCKING HOT and CREAMY for YOU! NOW I need to have my pussy filled and pounded because you LOVE watching me getting double penetrated! DP is my FAVORITE and you will soon put YOUR cock in each of my holes while the other hole is filled with a big dildo! Ohhhhh I AM CUMMING AGAIN!!!!!

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Grand Daddy Dildo Alysha Morgan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 240x320 - 21 pics - 0 Mb

Description: (4:04) Say hello to my very biggest dildo. This is as big around as my leg, and it hurts so good all the way into my big pussy!

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Camshow Pics (July 31, 2014) Alysha Morgan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1500x1000 - 78 pics - 11 Mb

Description: A few pics that Adam took while I was doing the members camshow for you guys. Remember, it's free for you guys to watch and participate... don't miss the next one!

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gyno Big Dildo Fun Alysha Morgan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 600x800 - 51 pics - 4 Mb

Description: Another video clip of me fucking a large dildo on my gyno table.

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Monique Monique FS
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 642x426 - 88 pics - 1 Mb

Photo actress: Monique FS
    Description: Our very first Feistybabe, Monique.

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

In the Tub With My Toys Alysha Morgan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1000x1500 - 166 pics - 27 Mb

Description: I brought out some more big toys for this week's update, but since I was in the tub, I decided to find ones that had a suction cup, to make it even easier to fuck my big pussy!

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ride 'Em Big, Cowgirl Roxy Raye
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1225x816 - 168 pics - 19 Mb

Photo actress: Roxy Raye
    Description: This week I'm dressed up like a sexy cowgirl that needs her ass penetrated with HUGE plugs. I use some new giant plugs and my long screw dildo. I gave it a nice good ride with lots and lots of gapes! Hope you enjoy! Thank you John69 and Checkitout for the new toys!

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Floor Exercises Alysha Morgan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1225x816 - 116 pics - 14 Mb

Description: I took some of my biggest toys to the floor, because they're too much to handle up on the bed. I used the mirror on the wall a bit, too, sticking a toy to it, then showing you from all angles as it penetrated my pussy. On the floor, I sat on top of some of my biggest dildos, until I was too sore to walk...

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mondo Dildos 5 Alysha Morgan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 240x320 - 29 pics - 0 Mb

Description: 07/29/2005 - (5:00) Mondo Dildos, part 5.

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Let's Go Boating 2 Alysha Morgan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1500x1000 - 42 pics - 7 Mb

Description: Last week you guys saw me at the office getting my boat supplies ready... and this week you'll see me putting those supplies to work. We went out on the boat, and I brought out some of the really heavy hitters and stretched my cunt as much as I could!

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

My Arsenal Alysha Morgan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1497x1002 - 177 pics - 31 Mb

Description: I brought out some of my big guns to show you guys. Lots of large toys here to shove inside my large pussy!

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Puppy Play with Ashley Fires Ashley Fires, Roxy Raye
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1500x1000 - 222 pics - 51 Mb

Photo actress: Ashley Fires, Roxy Raye
    Description: In this fetish type update, I play a cute little dalmatian puppy dog and Ashley Fires as my dog master. I wasn't being very obedient and was unhappy I was left alone in my cage for so long. I lifted my leg and pissed everywhere in the cage and in my doggie bowl. My master, Ashley came out to find what a bad puppy I was making such a mess. She pulled me out by a leash and made me lap up it in the dog bowl and swallow several gulps. Ashley then proceeded to spank my ass for punishment of my actions as well. Ashley wanted to see if I was maybe being disobedient for another reason, turns out I was being a bitch in heat. She used her fist to open my ass up then some of my dog toys too. I was rewarded for being a good little bitch by taking a large pink doggie dildo, gagging all over it and being fucked in each hole, trying to take it up to the knot. If this is the typical treatment for a bad puppy, I think I will have to be disobedient more often. Wait until you guys see our next update that's going up in another two weeks, which is the raunchiest g/g update I've ever done!

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Catherine Catherine
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1024x768 - 187 pics - 35 Mb

Photo actress: Catherine
    Description: FeISTyBabe Catherine Bringing us Fistmas Cheer!