1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudity and naturism (amateur foto)

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jun 19, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Bit On The Side
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos

Models:
    Genre/Tags:

Photoset name: a-bit-on-the-side.zip; filename=utf-8''a-bit-on-the-side.zip
    Number of pictures: 56
    Resolution: 2160x3840
    File size: 27 Mb

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless beach compilation vol.50
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    The Topless Beach Compilation series continues with four more separate scenes of candid topless beach action for you to enjoy.
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Large Nipples, MILF, Natural Tits, On The Phone, Smoking, Solo Girl, Tits (Large), Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Tits (Small), Topless, Voyeur

Photoset name: topless-beach-compilation-vol-50.zip; filename=utf-8''topless-beach-compilation-vol-50.zip
    Number of pictures: 25
    Resolution: 1080x1920
    File size: 6 Mb

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

White shades
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    We start off with a nice view of the ass of this topless hottie before she rolls over to have a drink. I was positioned straight in front of the sunbathing couple so risk of detection was high. I kept my nerve though and focused on those big droopy boobs before she went back on to her front again.
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: 20s, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Natural Tits, Saggy Tits, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Big), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, With Boyfriend

Photoset name: white-shades.zip; filename=utf-8''white-shades.zip
    Number of pictures: 25
    File size: 5 Mb

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hottie 18 #36
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    The hottie in this one has a darkish all over tan with pert small buds. As she eats her sandwich I zoomed in for a better look. I reckon you could hang up your shirt on those nips.
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: 18-19 Year Old, 4K, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Eating, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Tits (Natural), Tits (Small), Topless, Voyeur

Photoset name: hottie-18-36.zip; filename=utf-8''hottie-18-36.zip
    Number of pictures: 13
    File size: 9 Mb

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless beach compilation vol.66
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    The Topless Beach Compilation series continues with four more separate scenes of candid topless beach action for you to enjoy. It was more difficult to pick a favourite this month. I love the dangling, wobbly tits on the first scene. The third scene was in the running too with it being up close and personal and quite dangerous to film. However, the winner is scene 4. I had no idea she was going to whip her tits out. Unfortunately, that was all I got. She laid on her back for so long I gave up waiting.
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: 20s, Big Nipples, Bikini, Brunette, In The Sea, Large Areolas, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Large), Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, With Boyfriend

Photoset name: topless-beach-compilation-vol-66.zip; filename=utf-8''topless-beach-compilation-vol-66.zip
    Number of pictures: 28

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amazing Beach Babes
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    There were 4 girls, all topless, all had great bodies but one girl in particular stood out, you will know which one I mean when you watch the video or look through the photos. She has amazing natural tits, perfectly formed and such a pretty face, it mad me just want to whip out my cock on the beach and start wanking over her!
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: 4 Girls, 4K, Bikini, Blonde, Brunette, Erect Nipples, Large Nipples, Lesbians, Natural Tits, Sunglasses, Tits (Big), Tits (Large), Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Voyeur

Photoset name: amazing-beach-babes.zip; filename=utf-8''amazing-beach-babes.zip
    Number of pictures: 24
    File size: 39 Mb

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless rivals 05 - Natural showdown
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Welcome to our fifth topless rivals video. Each month we take two topless sunbathers and put them head to head in a candid topless showdown. The winner receives nothing but high praise from the Beach Jerk fans. In this round it's another natural boobed battle. I'm gonna give the win to the second one. With boobs and an ass like that, she was always going to be the winner.
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: 2 Girls, 4K, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, With Boyfriend

Photoset name: topless-rivals-05.zip; filename=utf-8''topless-rivals-05.zip
    Number of pictures: 15
    File size: 9 Mb

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Peachy Tits
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos

Models:
    Genre/Tags:

Photoset name: peachy-tits.zip; filename=utf-8''peachy-tits.zip
    Number of pictures: 17

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bookworm Boobs
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos

Models:
    Genre/Tags:

Photoset name: bookworm-boobs.zip; filename=utf-8''bookworm-boobs.zip
    Number of pictures: 46
    File size: 10 Mb

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Brunette faker
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    So this is the friend sat next to the fake blonde in our "Happy new boobs" video from the beginning of the month. Here she is as promised and those big tanned boobs are equally as impressive. Towards the end of the film we see them sat together to admire both pairs of fakes at once.
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: 2 Girls, Ass, Bikini, Blonde, Brunette, Drinking, Erect Nipples, Rubbing Lotion Into Tits, Tanned, Tits (Big), Voyeur, Wearing A Hat

Photoset name: brunette-faker.zip; filename=utf-8''brunette-faker.zip
    Number of pictures: 21
    File size: 4 Mb

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

MILF in 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    I got myself set up to film this MILF just before she creams up her natural boobs. She does a really good job of rubbing that cream in which we can enjoy watching in brilliant 4k video.
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: 4K, Bikini, Brunette, Eating, Natural Tits, Rubbing Lotion Into Tits, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur

Photoset name: milf-in-4k.zip; filename=utf-8''milf-in-4k.zip
    Number of pictures: 14
    File size: 8 Mb

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Perfect Brunette 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos

Models:
    Genre/Tags:

Photoset name: perfect-brunette-part-2.zip; filename=utf-8''perfect-brunette-part-2.zip
    Number of pictures: 62
    File size: 33 Mb

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Red & Blue
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    This video was by far the hardest to achieve, it was windy, people walking all around, camera wasn't in a great place either, but it was done, check out these two topless friends and they do lunch and put some lotion into their pert natural tits! All in 4K Ultra Hi-Def!
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: 18-19 Year Old, 2 Girls, 4K, Big Nipples, Bouncy Tits, Brunette, Erect Nipples, Large Areolas, Large Nipples, Natural Tits, Sunglasses, Tanlines, Thong, Tits (Big), Tits (Large), Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, Walking

Photoset name: red-and-blue.zip; filename=utf-8''red-and-blue.zip
    Number of pictures: 48
    File size: 126 Mb

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bikini Instincts
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos

Models:
    Genre/Tags:

Photoset name: bikini-instinct.zip; filename=utf-8''bikini-instinct.zip
    Number of pictures: 69
    File size: 36 Mb

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Enhanced ginger
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Admittedly not the best boob job I have seen but I still would have liked to of licked those erect nipples for sure. I zoomed in for a closer look. I also moved my spot for a between the leg view and a different angle on her inflated assets. Finishing with an ass view before she packs up.
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: 4K, Ass, Erect Nipples, Fake Tits, Redhead, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Big), Tits (Large), Topless, Voyeur

Photoset name: enhanced-ginger.zip; filename=utf-8''enhanced-ginger.zip
    File size: 7 Mb

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Small tits big nips
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Her tits aren't that big but those nipples certainly are and definitely need a good lickin'. Using some zoom from an elevated position, we can watch as she goes into the sea to cool down.
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: 4K, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Erect Nipples, In The Sea, Large Areolas, MILF, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Tits (Natural), Tits (Small), Topless, Walking, Wearing A Hat

Photoset name: small-tits-big-nips.zip; filename=utf-8''small-tits-big-nips.zip
    Number of pictures: 21
    File size: 15 Mb

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boobs and chairs 28
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    I had to go for the big camera for this the 28th video in the series. At the end of the full optical zoom we get a fantastic view as she rubs cream into her natural boobs.
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, Walking, With Boyfriend

Photoset name: boobs-and-chairs-28.zip; filename=utf-8''boobs-and-chairs-28.zip
    Number of pictures: 15

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hottie 18 #26
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    We've got another cracking hottie for you who we first see rubbing cream into her tits whilst stood on some rocks. We can get a great view of her ass from here too. I move closer for a better view of her boobs as her friend combs her hair. The friend on the left that we catch a glimpse off will be in our next video.
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: 18-19 Year Old, 2 Girls, 4K, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Natural Tits, Rubbing Lotion Into Tits, Solo Girl, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, Walking

Photoset name: hottie-18-26.zip; filename=utf-8''hottie-18-26.zip
    Number of pictures: 24
    File size: 11 Mb

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Small and medium
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Two topless friends, one with small boobs and one with medium boobs. With a view to enjoy them both at once. Apologies for the colour change in this one. I think my camera had been out in the sun too long.
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: 2 Girls, Bikini, Brunette, Erect Nipples, Lesbians, Natural Tits, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Tits (Small), Topless, Voyeur

Photoset name: small-and-medium.zip; filename=utf-8''small-and-medium.zip
    File size: 4 Mb

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

No Tan Lines Here
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos