1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudity and naturism (amateur foto)

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jun 19, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mia & Friends - Set 1 of 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    It was the end of the day when I was preparing to go back at the hotel and take a shower, but as soon as I planned it I saw these girls dancing on their towels, having a great time together. I asked them what do I have to do in order to join them and their response was extremely funny 'please take some photos of us'. That was your best choice, girls, because you didn't know what was in my bag: a camera! I spent a long time with them and I don't regret a second. Don't miss the video!
    Models: Camy
    Genre/Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira

Photoset name: b043 Mia and Friends - Set 1 of 2_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 358
    Resolution: 1600x2400
    File size: 316 Mb

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Victoria [2/2]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    After our original shoot together Victoria asked me if we could meet up again to maybe do a solo shoot. She enjoyed it so much but wanted a quieter time to try some more daring poses. Victoria said she had always wanted to do a sexy, nude shoot and it's clear she was turned on by the experience!
    Models: Victoria
    Genre/Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek

Photoset name: 13165 victoria [2][2]_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 79
    Resolution: 2400x1600
    File size: 43 Mb

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Melissa - Set 2 [2/2]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Our second shoot with Melissa this time at a secluded beach where we could get more daring. She enjoyed her first shoot so much we had to get more daring and sexy which she was happy to do. I am really impressed with Melissa, completely natural body but seriously hot attitude which made this set very sexy. Actually, she brought along her friend Rhea who ended up joining in too. A great shoot for all involved!
    Models: Melisa
    Genre/Tags: Romania, Sets by Derek

Photoset name: 15050 Melissa - Set 2 [2][2]_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 64
    File size: 80 Mb

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Isabella & Sarah [1/3]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    These two girls were working in Napa for the Summer and I'd met them on a couple of occasions. Both were lovely, chatty girls and always took time to get to know us. Finally, I'd managed to persuade them to do participate in a shoot and again, both quite nervous but before long at ease with it and getting into the experience. I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised they did topless as they'd said originally it wasn't for them. I guess the mood must have taken over!
    Models: Isabella
    Genre/Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek

Photoset name: 13144 isabella and sarah [1][3]_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 113
    File size: 170 Mb

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bonus Gallery: RealGirlsGoneBad 06
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Check out this bonus gallery from our friends at
    Models:
    Genre/Tags:

Photoset name: c12006 rggd_06 [Wet_T_Shirt_08] __3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 71
    Resolution: 1080x654
    File size: 7 Mb

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy - Set 3 - Part 3 of 3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Our third set with Eva's sister, Amy. We wanted to shoot as much as we possibly could with this cutie. This time we went back to my favourite secluded beach, and even though Amy has an innocent look, she proved to us that she has a naughty side to her too ... Wow, we didn't see that coming! Watch out for a cameo from Eva too, sisters or not, they are perfect!
    Models: Amy

Photoset name: b181c Camy - Part 2 - Set 3 of 3_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 346
    File size: 322 Mb

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emma [1/2]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Emma was out on the strip and dressed to impress on the night I met her. When I got talking to her she did actually tell me she was quite a shy girl however she accepted the 'flaunt it!' challenge and in return I assured her that I would take my time with her shoot and make sure she was relaxed and would find the experience a positive one (as always of course!). I was amazed on the day of the shoot she told me she normally didn't even walk around on the beach in her bikini and yet here she was topless and daring enough to go even further than that! We even had a bit of fun after the shoot ended with her walking across the whole beach topless in full view of everyone. Thanks Emma, a great girl, who even helped out by sending a few girls our way during our time in Ibiza.
    Models: Emma
    Genre/Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Derek

Photoset name: 11027 Emma 2_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 54
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    File size: 68 Mb

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ella & Elissa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    We really liked the look of these two petite Swedish girls in their little bikinis. They had great figures and they showed it off very well, even if they were a little shy of the camera. Both very cute and very sexy at the same time.
    Models: Elissa
    Genre/Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Melissa & Montanna

Photoset name: 12028 ella and elissa_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 42
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    File size: 65 Mb

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Georgeta
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    By the time I started my career as a photographer, I've noticed that each woman has her own natural beauty. All of us prefer different kinds of women, but I came to the conclusion that everyone has something special to offer. Georgeta discovered that she may become a model very easily as soon as she leaves beside her inhibitions. Personally, I prefer the sincere ones, and there she is!
    Models: Georgeta

Photoset name: 15160 Georgeta_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 91
    File size: 87 Mb

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Corina - Set 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    We had already done a sexy topless set with Corina on the beach which was popular with the guys who witnessed it but I was determined to peruse an even sexier shoot as I knew this girl was special. I asked her her thoughts about posing nude and she replied she would love to, result! We arranged to meet the next day and go to our secluded beach for the shoot. I have to admit Corina was totally confident and relaxed and did not hesitate getting naked. I made sure we took our time for this set as we were definitely shooting superb content. I am happy to show this set to our members as yet again it shows how gorgeous and confident the girls in Romania are!
    Derek
    Models: Corina

Photoset name: 15196 Corina - Set 1_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 43
    File size: 43 Mb

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lisa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Lisa was quite a surprise to us as she came across as really shy when we first met. Yet out of all of her friends she was the only one that was up for doing a shoot. She has got a great little body and she really worked the camera so we were able to get some fantastic pics!
    Models: Lisa
    Genre/Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly

Photoset name: 10129 Lisa_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 36
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    File size: 19 Mb

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Corina & Florina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Two very confident ladies who were up for fun and had no problem flaunting themselves for everyone to see. The guy in the last photo ended up dating one of the girls I believe, well there you go, not only are we taking photos of gorgeous girls but also played cupid too!
    Models: Corina

Photoset name: 15099 Corina and Florina_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 130
    File size: 135 Mb

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Esme
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Oups! This one was the dessert of the day. I was a bit pissed off because of some overprotective boyfriends. I even started to tell Esme how hard it is sometimes to speak to an angry boyfriend that doesn't understand that what I do is also for them, because they will have the chance to keep all the sexy pictures with their girl too. However, I stopped when Esme started to laugh. She told me she likes both men and women, but if she has the chance to choose between the two, she will always choose women - because she can play with them just like she will play with me. It made me so curious that I couldn't wait more. As soon as she started posing she said: you know, it's easy to touch a guy's muscles, but a woman won't let you touch her body unless you manage to touch her brain first. I am still not sure if I agree, 'cause I know you guys are sensitive too!
    Models: Esme

Photoset name: 16010 Raluca_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 104
    File size: 111 Mb

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Freja & Friends
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    These girls were visiting from Sweden, and they were having a terrific time on the beach. They were happy to do a shoot, and fortunately for us their English was excellent so we could communicate how we wanted them to pose.
    Models: Freja
    Genre/Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly

Photoset name: 10117 Swedish Girls_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 23
    Resolution: 1200x1600
    File size: 14 Mb

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Michaela - Set 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    It's fair to say Michaela was quite shy during our first shoot however I happened to catch her once more at the beach and this time she seemed much more at ease with it. It was great to see - a lovely girl, with a great look that she should be proud of. Thanks for posing Michaela!
    Models: Michaela
    Genre/Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek

Photoset name: 13123 michaela 2_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 44
    File size: 56 Mb

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Maria
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Maria was very shy to start off with but the inhibitions soon disappeared. It wasn't long before she was telling us how great she felt knowing all the guys and girls were watching her. That's what we like to hear!
    Models: Maria

Photoset name: 15021 Maria_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 66
    File size: 64 Mb

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Glasgow Girls [1/4]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    A great discovery for the website, two sisters and their friend on holiday. I first noticed them watching Kirstie while she was doing a photoshoot and it was clear to me they were curious as to what was going on so I wasted no time getting them involved. They were all clearly in the holiday mood, very giggly and flirty. After a set with all three girls and then once Kirstie had finished her photoshoot we went onto to do solo sets with the three of them. I knew the shoots were going to be fun, all three were very adventurous, loud and energetic and most definitely enjoying their holiday experience in Ibiza.
    Models: Kelly
    Genre/Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Derek

Photoset name: 11051 rachel and friends_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 58
    Resolution: 1800x2400
    File size: 76 Mb

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Holly & Friends [1/4]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    We met Holly and Jilly while visiting a very nice beach in Mallorca called Porta Vaise. They also introduced us to another girl, Sam, and we ended up doing 4 shoots in total, in Porta Vaise and back in Magaluf too. The girls had made some great memories and we spent the rest of the night having cocktails to celebrate.
    Models: Holly
    Genre/Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Lauren and Jenn

Photoset name: 15113 Holly and Friends [1][4]_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 69
    File size: 88 Mb

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Irina & Larisa [2/3]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    These girls are not only hot, but as I found out during the shoot, they have had some experience in modelling. I guess that explains how they found it so easy to pose! Now, they're posting their pictures on Facebook and they're very proud of them. I hope that I'm going to meet these lovely girls again next year!
    Models: Irina
    Genre/Tags: Sets by Mira

Photoset name: 15018 Irina and Larisa [2][3]_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 119
    File size: 114 Mb

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    A quick set with a girl that I met at the bar and was very curious about my job there, because she used to see me everyday there. I gave her the chance to take advantage of my work, and of course she was smart enough to do it! Today, she's so proud that she even published some of the photos on her social media account. Next time I'll make sure I bring some sexy clothing too, that'll look great on you, Alina!
    Models: Alina

Photoset name: b025 Alina_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 143
    File size: 128 Mb