1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudism erotic video | Topless

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 19, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nikola & Martina - Set 1 - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Martina
    Tags:

I was on my beach patrol when I spot Nikola wading out of the sea. She is topless and wearing sexy white bikini bottoms which look amazing on her. I find out she is Czech however her English is really good so the communication is easy. Her friend Martina is at the bar so I don't see her immediately but I'm pleasantly surprised when she appears as she's very hot too. They agree to do a shoot so I get them to accompany me back to my spot to get on with it. Martina is hesitant at first to remove her top but Nikola encourages her to go for it, Thank you Nikola! After we finish the shoot they ask if they can do another shoot later into their vacation as they want to get a better tan. I agree to this request and you will see how much more daring they both become in that set!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Nikola & Martina - Set 1 - Movieclip [2/2]
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Size: 144 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Seren & Alisha - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Alisha
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Derek

This was a quick shoot we did with a couple of girls who enjoyed posing and getting wet in the t-shirts, but it came to a sudden end when they have to rush off. We managed to find Seren again, and she was happy to pose for us for a second time, what out for that set soon!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Seren & Alisha - Movieclip
    Duration: 2 min 28 s
    Size: 88.8 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hannah And Faye Set 2 - Movieclip [4/4]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Faye
    Tags:

Now was the chance for sexier shoots with Hannah and Faye. Both were extremely keen to go for it and I was more than happy to oblige. Hannah has an amazing body and naturally very sexy, she kept commenting how great she felt and seemed to revel in all the attention she was getting. I love it when the girls feel good about themselves during shoots. In one of the sets, watch out for our friend, Dimitri, having a bit of fun with the girls! ;-) Also check out his website if you visit Ayia Napa: makronissoswatersports.com

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Hannah And Faye Set 2 - Movieclip [4/4]
    Duration: 3 min 30 s
    Size: 131 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Denisa - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Denisa
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Lavra & Anastasiia

Denisa is a professional model in her hometown and had to go back there and ask for permission in order to take the challenge as much as she likes and wants to. However, neither of us could have missed the chance to get to know each other and have an initial experience together. Denisa was very excited to announce me that as soon as she gets home she'll give me a call to keep me updated. Prepare for the next summer, darling!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Denisa - Movieclip
    Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 193 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wet T-Shirt Competition 6 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Adriana
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Wet T-Shirt Competition 6 - Movieclip
    Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 419 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Irina & Larisa - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Irina
    Tags: Romania

These girls are not only hot, but as I found out during the shoot, they have had some experience in modelling. I guess that explains how they found it so easy to pose! Now, they're posting their pictures on Facebook and they're very proud of them. I hope that I'm going to meet these lovely girls again next year!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Irina & Larisa - Movieclip
    Duration: 9 min 20 s
    Size: 343 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Liza - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Liza

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Liza - Movieclip
    Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Size: 271 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cambridge Girls Set 1 - Movieclip [2/3]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Stella
    Tags:

We were actually just beginning to pack away late one afternoon when this group of girls arrived close by to us. Lena and Stella, I noticed immediately, both looking amazing, and just the type of girls we love at ugotitflauntit! Now it was just a case of how to get them to pose. Well, it didn't take long before all girls were in agreement they were prepared to go for it, and even better Lena and Stella seemed the most enthusiastic! After we got some group photos and the girls settled into it, it was time to see how daring they were prepared to go. Initially Lena refused my proposal to pose for a solo set, however Stella was well up for it, and wow, what a body she has! More to come from these stunners - I got them back to the beach the very next day, and you'll be pleased to hear that Lena found some courage for that solo set I mentioned. That is a set worth waiting for we can assure you!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Cambridge Girls Set 1 - Movieclip [2/3]
    Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Size: 151 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amber & Beth - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Amber
    Tags:

We met Amber and Beth who had just been in a wet t-shirt competition on Nissi beach. They were really up for doing the shoot and once we started they were very playful and enjoyed all the attention from the guys who were watching.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Amber & Beth - Movieclip
    Duration: 1 min 16 s
    Size: 46.7 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Elena - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress:
    Tags:

This sweet girl was a bit suspicious of myself and Lavra when we first approached her. However, she soon changed her mind when she saw we are genuine and want to make some good memories for all the girls that deserve to be admired at the beach. That's why she was extremely happy about the sexy beach photos she's got from the short weekend break she had in the resort!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Elena - Movieclip
    Duration: 2 min 30 s
    Size: 91.9 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy 3 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Amy
    Tags:

My second shoot with amazing Amy! I arrived at my usual spot on the beach and was delighted to spot her close by. Topless as usual except she was wearing a skimpy pink thong and looked incredible! I told her there and then we have to go for it and she agreed immediately. This time she gets a lot more attention as the crowd on the beach watch every minute of the action. Amy even spots one of the guys taking a sneaky pic with his phone but she just smiles and waves at him. Watch as we disappeared to a more secluded spot for some even sexier photos. wow!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Amy 3 - Movieclip
    Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Size: 284 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mendy and Friends - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Sara

Mendy wanted to give the challenge one more try and she called her friends too. We were glad she did. The girls were fun, beautiful and easy to work with.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Mendy and Friends - Movieclip
    Duration: 13 min 0 s
    Size: 480 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Oana - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Oana
    Tags: Romania, Sets by JC

Our last shoot of a very hectic day, Oana was happy to get involved although another one who did not speak English and was a bit awkward with the posing to be honest. She had some sort of accident which we could see from the massive bandage on her rear, half way through the shoot it got wet so she took it off to reveal no evidence of any injury whatsoever, not sure what was going on there lol, but anyway a nice girl who was happy to take the challenge!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Oana - Movieclip
    Duration: 3 min 40 s
    Size: 133 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hannah And Faye Set 2 - Movieclip [3/4]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Hannah
    Tags:

Now was the chance for sexier shoots with Hannah and Faye. Both were extremely keen to go for it and I was more than happy to oblige. Hannah has an amazing body and naturally very sexy, she kept commenting how great she felt and seemed to revel in all the attention she was getting. I love it when the girls feel good about themselves during shoots. In one of the sets, watch out for our friend, Dimitri, having a bit of fun with the girls! ;-) Also check out his website if you visit Ayia Napa: makronissoswatersports.com

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Hannah And Faye Set 2 - Movieclip [3/4]
    Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 394 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stacey - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Stacey
    Tags:

So here she is again, and she barely needs an introduction as I'm sure most of you are aware of her by now! Stacey was in Cyprus on a working holiday, with some modelling friends, shooting for her website. We'd had some dialogue prior to her arriving in Napa, so all was arranged to meet up with the team on a beach I'd chosen. Stacey proved yet again to be an absolute star in front of the camera, so sexy, yet so lovely and down to earth at the same time. She is a great supporter of our website and this was another amazing set from her. Stacey, we LOVE you! BTW Don't forget to check out her new site

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Stacey - Movieclip [1/2]
    Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Size: 357 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anastasiia - Part 1 or 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Anastasiia
    Tags: Romania

So it was Anastasiia turn, dear friend and team member, to get in front of the camera! This is actually her second time, she made an appearance a few years ago, this time a much more slender figure and going a step further than last time, wow, I am lost for words, amazing!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Anastasiia - Part 1 or 2 - Movieclip
    Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 271 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leah and Lucy - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Leah

Leah and Lucy are our favourite type of girls. They were taking pictures of each other by the sea so we thought we can make the job easier. They were very excited and we didn't have to show them any poses, they just took control of the shoot and showed their sexy and wild side. Gorgeous girls, loved their energy and hopefully we will see more of them in the future.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Leah and Lucy - Movieclip
    Duration: 5 min 56 s
    Size: 217 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anna & Monica - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Anna
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira

Blondes inspire me to try different ideas at the beach. They fit perfectly in a sunny environment, because there's so much light on their face and I don't want to ruin the quality this mood brings in my pictures. I want to spend as much time as I need in order to change outfits, poses, but most importantly, to get some individual sets of them too. I believe the true skills of a woman are to found in the model the unique way of expressing herself in front of an audience. These girls have great confidence in themselves and I wanted to bring that out in them!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Anna & Monica - Movieclip
    Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 298 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Glasgow Girls - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Kelly
    Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza

A great discovery for the website, two sisters and their friend on holiday. I first noticed them watching Kirstie while she was doing a photoshoot and it was clear to me they were curious as to what was going on so I wasted no time getting them involved. They were all clearly in the holiday mood, very giggly and flirty. After a set with all three girls and then once Kirstie had finished her photoshoot we went onto to do solo sets with the three of them. I knew the shoots were going to be fun, all three were very adventurous, loud and energetic and most definitely enjoying their holiday experience in Ibiza.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Glasgow Girls - Movieclip
    Duration: 2 min 17 s
    Size: 83.3 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anastasiia - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Anastasiia
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Derek

We were having a quiet day so decided to venture a little further along to the lesser popular beaches to the north. We must have been walking along the shore for at least 30 minutes when I spot Anastasiia on the beach. Wow, totally topless and proudly showing off her big natural bust. Unfortunately she point blank refuses to pose but then she recognised my business partner JC who is shooting video that day, as it turns out they know each other and he persuades her to get involved. She tells us no topless though, so we get her into a t-shirt and with some quick thinking from JC, puts down the video camera, and takes Anastasiia by the hand into the sea. Well, we would have loved to see her fully topless but nevertheless some really great photos of her in the wet t-shirt. JC will continue to pursue this one, so who knows, she could return!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Anastasiia - Movieclip
    Duration: 2 min 10 s
    Size: 79.2 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«