1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudism erotic video | Topless

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 19, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cambridge Girls - Stella - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Stella
    Tags:

Here we go then, the Cambridge girls were back on the beach and once again getting my full attention! As before we started with a group shoot, but this time both Lena and Stella were prepared to go for some sexier, solo sets. I couldn't believe my luck, two of the finest girls I had met since arriving in Napa finally posing alongside each other in all their topless glory, simply amazing! I'm sure you will all enjoy these Cambridgeshire lasses flaunting it for you guys, I know I did! :)

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Cambridge Girls - Stella - Movieclip
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Size: 301 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rita - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Rita
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira

A quick set with a girl I was so proud to shoot last summer. Unfortunately, she had to go home soon after, but promised we'll keep in touch. I still cannot forget the way she looked when she got up from the sunbed and smiled. Very cute and friendly, Rita never doubted she's capable of making a great shoot!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Rita - Movieclip
    Duration: 3 min 41 s
    Size: 136 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ambra - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Ambra
    Tags: Romania

One day I had just realised Ambra is at the seaside by seing a post on Facebook. I was planning to text her, but the first thing I saw on my screen was "Ambra calling". What a surprise! She was already keen for a shoot, so I met her immediately. No scheduling for such beautiful and excited girls, they are a priority!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Ambra - Movieclip [2/2]
    Duration: 11 min 28 s
    Size: 427 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sara - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Sara
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Lavra & Anastasiia, Sets by Mira

I tried to speak for a couple of days to Sara - she was almost 100% convinced that I was trying to sell something. Instead, I let her watch myself and JC photographing a model that was sunbathing just next to her. As soon as she noticed how relaxed the other girl was feeling, she came straight to us and apologized for her past behaviour. Actually, I don't care any of the thoughts she had, because I'm happy than ever I can always prove to everybody I'm doing a good, safe and honest job!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Sara - Movieclip
    Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 378 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Clara & Leah - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Clara
    Tags:

We approached these two west country girls who were sunbathing close to our usual spot on Nissi beach. Both were already topless and very much strutting around in and out of the sea, sitting on the shore line or just wading around in the water. When I see this kind of carefree behaviour I'm normally optimistic that a shoot is on the cards. Well, it turned out I wasn't wrong and both girls went on to really impressed me with their confidence and adventurous posing.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Clara & Leah - Movieclip
    Duration: 1 min 44 s
    Size: 62.6 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kirstie - Movieclip [1/3]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Kirstie
    Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza

Kirstie is one girl who very nearly got away! We approached her two friends while they were walking off the beach in San Antonio, and started talking to them about posing for the website. I barely noticed Kirstie, who joined her friends as I was making my pitch. Her friends decided that they weren't interested in posing, and then my business partner drew my attention to Kirstie. All I could think was "wow!". She challenged me about only talking to her friends and seeming to ignore her but I was soon able to convince her how much we liked her looks and she agreed to do a shoot the very next day.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Kirstie - Movieclip [1/3]
    Duration: 2 min 24 s
    Size: 88.5 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Susanne And Julianne - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Julianne
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek

We have to admit we don't always have as much success with the Scandinavians we find on Magaluf beach compared to the Brits (believe us we try!) however no such problems with these two. Communication was no problem (always easy with the Swedish to be fair) and a great set from these blond hotties.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Susanne And Julianne - Movieclip
    Duration: 4 min 43 s
    Size: 175 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Katie & Emily - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Emily
    Tags:

I saw these two girls sunbathing with a group of six other girls. I mentioned taking the 'Flaunt It' photo challenge but only Katie was up for posing, however she asked her friend, Emily, to come along for support. Once I commenced with the shoot I noticed how intrigued Emily was getting as we progressed. I suggested she join in for a few quick snaps, and even though she was hesitant at first she soon agreed. Now we were enjoying ourselves, before I knew it Katie had encouraged Emily to remove her top and bare her breasts to camera. Thanks for that, Katie! :)

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Katie & Emily - Movieclip [1/2]
    Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Size: 232 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Roxana & Maria - Movieclip - Set 1 [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Maria
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Derek

Team work is important and in this case never better, we find these two stunning girls in the sea and we make it our mission to approach them. Maria, the brunette is a bit unsure as her boyfriend is with her so she has to speak with him first. A positive sign as she is considering it. Roxana seems to be fine for the shoot though. Once we meet Maria's boyfriend he's brilliant and happily allows her to pose as long as we take some pics of them both together too. I'm happy to oblige. The girls loved the shoot so much they even asked if we could meet again another day to do another set, much sexier of course. Watch out for that!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Roxana & Maria - Movieclip - Set 1 [2/2]
    Duration: 3 min 30 s
    Size: 133 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy 2 - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Amy
    Tags:

My second shoot with amazing Amy! I arrived at my usual spot on the beach and was delighted to spot her close by. Topless as usual except she was wearing a skimpy pink thong and looked incredible! I told her there and then we have to go for it and she agreed immediately. This time she gets a lot more attention as the crowd on the beach watch every minute of the action. Amy even spots one of the guys taking a sneaky pic with his phone but she just smiles and waves at him. Watch as we disappeared to a more secluded spot for some even sexier photos. wow!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Amy 2 - Movieclip [1/2]
    Duration: 1 min 46 s
    Size: 65.5 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucie - Set 1 [2/2] - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Lucie

I'm engrossed in a shoot with two girls on the shoreline when I spot in the background Lucie walking around in the shallow waters. Completely topless and looking stunning, she seems to have noticed us and I'm starting to think she is purposely attracting attention. As she starts heading back to her beach towel, I send Mira, our translator, off to intercept her while I finish shooting the two hotties which I have to admit I've got completely distracted from. It takes me the whole of 10 minutes to complete their set whilst ensuring I can monitor where Lucie is so I can find her.
    Finally I am free to approach Lucie. I can see she is smiling and chatting happily away with Mira, definitely a good sign! And yes, she is up for a shoot! I ask her to let her hair down which she is happy to do. Wow, even more gorgeous. We commence the shoot on the shoreline and it becomes instantly clear this girl is something special. She is a total natural in front of the camera, making her own pose and expressions, very bubbly and sexy. Watch out for some amazing sets from Lucie to come, she mesmerised the Flaunt It team during the summer and we went out of our way to work with her again!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Lucie - Set 1 [2/2] - Movieclip
    Duration: 4 min 58 s
    Size: 181 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Aneta & Elita - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Aneta
    Tags:

We discovered these two crazy Slovakian girls at a wet t-shirt competition at Nissi beach in Ayia Napa. They didn't speak hardly any English but were keen to do a shoot once I'd managed to communicate with them what the 'flaunt it!' photo challenge was all about. Certainly they didn't need any direction once we got started, strutting their stuff and definitely enjoying themselves, in fact I just let them get on with it! :)

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Aneta & Elita - Movieclip
    Duration: 1 min 32 s
    Size: 56.7 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy & Friends - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Amy
    Tags: Sets by Bonnie & Carly

These girls were an absolutely crazy and wild bunch! They are the ones who started the trend of the human pyramid photo. Trying to organize them into different positions was hard work sometimes, as they were just too excited, but we got there in the end. We had a ton of laughs with these them who were not only gorgeous but unbelievable fun to be around. Amy, in the red bikini, went onto to do a daring topless shoot!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Amy & Friends - Movieclip
    Duration: 2 min 51 s
    Size: 105 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Christina - Set 1 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Christina

Christina was splashing about in the sea with her boyfriend when we found her, totally topless without any inhibitions. Christina was very sexual in her posing, moving slowly and suggestively. She actually thanked us for asking her to pose and even said she was prepared to pose again if we wanted. Of course I agreed immediately, watch out for that set soon guys!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Christina - Set 1 - Movieclip
    Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 209 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Silvia - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Silvia
    Tags: Romania

A friendly girl looking for a holiday adventure, so lucky me I was there to offer her the great experience of the Flaunt It Challenge! Silvia is that kind of model I like, because she was natural and extremely happy to be watched by everybody at the beach in a very busy day!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Silvia - Movieclip
    Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Size: 298 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stacey - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Stacey
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca

I spotted Stacey when she was walking out of the sea one afternoon, and I was immediately impressed with her fine figure. She was with another girl, and I decided to go over and ask if she was up for the challenge of posing. Stacey was exactly the way I imagined she would be from looking at her; very bubbly and fun loving. She accepted the challenge without hesitation. Her friend was very supportive, and encouraged Stacey to do the shoot. When I started the shoot, it became clear that I wasn't going to have to give Stacey much direction, as she was a natural at posing. She was very daring and bold with her poses, and I enjoyed this shoot very much!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Stacey - Movieclip [1/2]
    Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Size: 284 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Isabella - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Isabella
    Tags:

These two girls were working in Napa for the Summer and I'd met them on a couple of occasions. Both were lovely, chatty girls and always took time to get to know us. Finally, I'd managed to persuade them to do participate in a shoot and again, both quite nervous but before long at ease with it and getting into the experience. I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised they did topless as they'd said originally it wasn't for them. I guess the mood must have taken over!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Isabella - Movieclip
    Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 190 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cindy and Sophie - Set 2 - Part 3 of 3 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Cindy
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira

Here we are with these two gorgeous ladies on the private beach, during a perfect day for a shoot! Even now, when I'm writing to you, guys, these short lines about my experience, I have to say that I am as enthusiastic as I was then. They're so talented and you can tell they enjoy themselves a lot. Though they're just friends, Sophie and Cindy look so sexy and beautiful together. Please don't hesitate to leave your feedback on this set, I'm very curious to know your opinion on the way they look together, especially on the unique way Sophie and Cindy show off everything they've got!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Cindy and Sophie - Set 2 - Part 3 of 3 - Movieclip
    Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Size: 497 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stacey - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Stacey
    Tags:

It was another day in Ayia Napa, and that meant another shoot down at the beach with a group of gorgeous girls! Most of the girls in this shoot were workers who were taking the day off down at Nissi beach. We got to know them through Bonnie and Carly. One of them, the gorgeous Stacey, also agreed to do a solo shoot, and even better some days later she went onto to do implied nudity. You will be able to see that set in another gallery coming soon!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Stacey - Movieclip [2/2]
    Duration: 1 min 57 s
    Size: 72.1 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jordanna - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Jordanna
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca

Here is Jordanna again, back for a second set and looking amazing. During the shoot it was clear she needed little direction and posed with such sensuality. I was also impressed with how gorgeous her smile was. By the way, a special mention to Jordanna's friend, Vicky, not only supportive and encouraging Jordanna to pose but also due to working in a busy bar in Magaluf managed to help us get us a number of shoots during our stay at the resort. Thanks, to both of you!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Jordanna - Movieclip [2/2]
    Duration: 4 min 4 s
    Size: 154 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«