1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nude beaches | Big and juicy breasts

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 23, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Katrina - 2011 Set Katrina

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

::: Info :::
    Actress: Katrina
    Keywords: Beach, Nude
    Description:
    It's a small world! I'm walking down the strip one night when I spot a gorgeous blonde dressed in a skimpy black mini skirt and top handing out tickets for a nightclub. I just have to talk to her but as I start to introduce myself she tells me that we've met before! I suddenly recognize her from a shoot I did with three years ago in Malia, and shout out her name. That makes her burst out laughing, and she gives me a big hug. The truth is that she looked even hotter than I remembered, and I was eager to have her to pose for us again. Katrina was more than happy to do another shoot, and we spend the rest of the evening catching up on what she's been doing since we last met.

File name: Katrina - 2011 Set
    Photos: 148
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Format: jpg

Download:
    Katrina - 2011 Set Katrina

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kaylee Kaylee

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Kaylee
    Description:
    A new adventure with the team began after meeting Kaylee, who said she was prepared to pose for some artistic nudity! Our goal was for the girls to really enjoy the experience, so we wanted all the pics to be done very tastefully, but of course we all wanted to make sure they were sexy too! It wasn't easy finding a secluded area on the very busy Nissi beach in mid-July, but eventually we found a nice spot. Kaylee was brilliant! She was a pleasure to work with, and very confident and totally relaxed. Feedback will be gratefully received on this one!

File name: Kaylee
    Photos: 77
    Resolution: 1200x1600

Download:
    Kaylee Kaylee

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kayleigh & Friends Kayleigh

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Kayleigh
    Description:
    These girls were a great deal of fun and we had a lot of laughs together. There were certainly some big personalities in this group of gorgeous girls! They wanted to have some fun pictures to take home from their holiday, and I think they really enjoyed doing the shoot. Kayleigh and some of her friends even went on to do solo sets, which you can see here too.

File name: Kayleigh & Friends
    Photos: 104
    Resolution: 1200x1600

Download:
    Kayleigh & Friends Kayleigh

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kelly & Friends Janette

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Janette
    Description:
    I bumped into Kelly (wearing the green bikini) while I was checking out the local beaches during my stay in Malia. She was sunbathing with one of her friends on an almost deserted beach. I found out they were with a group of five friends who were all doing their own thing that day. I asked if they would be up for a photo shoot, and they agreed. We got together later that day, and I was pleased to see they were all fun loving girls who were willing to pose. Kelly and two of her friends became very confident and even went topless as you can see from this great photos!

File name: Kelly & Friends
    Photos: 71
    Resolution: 1200x900

Download:
    Kelly & Friends Janette

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kennedy & Everly - Set 1 - Part 2 of 2 Kennedy

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Kennedy
    Description:

File name: Kennedy & Everly - Set 1 - Part 2 of 2
    Photos: 109
    Resolution: 3000x2000

Download:
    Kennedy & Everly - Set 1 - Part 2 of 2 Kennedy

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kerry & Sophie Kerry

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Kerry
    Description:
    Kerry and Sophie were quite shy and giggly when I got talking to them on the beach about doing a shoot, but eventually they decided to give it a go. I have to admit, Kelly, I was most interested in, exotic looks and a voluptuous body, very nice indeed! The shoot was great fun, both girls really getting into the spirit of it and having the confidence to show off their bodies and enjoy the experience!

File name: Kerry & Sophie
    Photos: 73
    Resolution: 2400x1600

Download:
    Kerry & Sophie Kerry

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kimberly Kimberly

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Kimberly
    Description:
    Good news for those of you who are fans of Bonnie and Carly, two of our favourite photographers who worked with us in Ayia Napa 2010, we recently discovered among the archives a handful of sets that have not yet been published, including one set of Bonnie herself! We are sure you will enjoy them, this particular set features Kimberly from Liverpool.

File name: Kimberly
    Photos: 100
    Resolution: 2400x1800

Download:
    Kimberly Kimberly

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kirstie & Friends [1/4] Cherry

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Cherry
    Description:
    I met Kirstie and her two friends within days of arriving in Ayia Napa, a place I was to spend a great deal of time and was more or less my second home for the summer of 2013. Anyway down at the beach, these three beauties were raring to go for a shoot and it was clear from the start that this was going to be nothing but fun all the way, I had originally thought that Kirstie, the redhead, was the quietest of the group but she was to prove me totally wrong. She turned out to be one of the most adventurous, craziest girls of my whole time in Ayia Napa!

File name: Kirstie & Friends [1/4]
    Photos: 109
    Resolution: 1600x2400

Download:
    Kirstie & Friends [1/4] Cherry

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kirstie & Friends [2/4] Kirstie

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Kirstie
    Description:
    I met Kirstie and her two friends within days of arriving in Ayia Napa, a place I was to spend a great deal of time and was more or less my second home for the summer of 2013. Anyway down at the beach, these three beauties were raring to go for a shoot and it was clear from the start that this was going to be nothing but fun all the way, I had originally thought that Kirstie, the redhead, was the quietest of the group but she was to prove me totally wrong. She turned out to be one of the most adventurous, craziest girls of my whole time in Ayia Napa!

File name: Kirstie & Friends [2/4]
    Photos: 95

Download:
    Kirstie & Friends [2/4] Kirstie

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kirstie & Friends [4/4] Isa

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Isa
    Description:

File name: Kirstie & Friends [4/4]
    Photos: 46

Download:
    Kirstie & Friends [4/4] Isa

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kirstie Kirstie

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Kirstie
    Description:
    Kirstie was introduced to me via friends in Napa and I was pleased to see she was so hot. My first impressions were she was a bit quiet but I couldn't have been more wrong! Very playful and daring, so much so she agreed to a tasteful nude set which was brave of her. She became a good friend to my assistant, Sammi, whilst she was in Napa, but she was destined to leave us for work in Zante. Maybe we might see more of her in the future, possibly even working for us, who knows!

File name: Kirstie
    Photos: 111

Download:
    Kirstie Kirstie

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kylea & Lucy [1/3] Kylea

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Kylea
    Description:
    These two girls were also dancers working in the resort for the season. They were on the beach sunbathing and relaxing after a long nights work. I was fortunate they knew Jess, one of the girls we'd done a set with earlier in the week. Jess had mentioned how she enjoyed the shoot so the girls were happy to pose too. I have to admit I was genuinely surprised with them both as they were a little bit shy at first. Then, it was as if a switch was turned and they posed very provocatively without encouragement from me. The results were fantastic!

File name: Kylea & Lucy [1/3]
    Photos: 61

Download:
    Kylea & Lucy [1/3] Kylea

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kylea & Lucy [2/3] Lucy

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Lucy
    Description:
    These two girls were also dancers working in the resort for the season. They were on the beach sunbathing and relaxing after a long nights work. I was fortunate they knew Jess, one of the girls we'd done a set with earlier in the week. Jess had mentioned how she enjoyed the shoot so the girls were happy to pose too. I have to admit I was genuinely surprised with them both as they were a little bit shy at first. Then, it was as if a switch was turned and they posed very provocatively without encouragement from me. The results were fantastic!

File name: Kylea & Lucy [2/3]
    Photos: 54

Download:
    Kylea & Lucy [2/3] Lucy

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Latifa & Megi Latifa

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Latifa
    Description:
    I'd decided to visit Playa De Bossa during my stay in Ibiza and it wasn't long before I bumped into Latifa and Megi. Both were working in the resort and they were actually selling tickets when I approached them to pose. They did mention they had to work but I persuaded them to take a break so we could have a bit of fun for a shoot. Thanks girls!

File name: Latifa & Megi
    Photos: 64

Download:
    Latifa & Megi Latifa

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Laura & Amy Amy

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Amy
    Description:
    Good news for those of you who are fans of Bonnie and Carly, two of our favourite photographers who worked with us in Ayia Napa 2010, we recently discovered among the archives a handful of sets that have not yet been published, including one set of Bonnie herself! We are sure you will enjoy them, this particular set features Laura and Amy from Wiltshire.

File name: Laura & Amy
    Photos: 83

Download:
    Laura & Amy Amy

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Laura & Sinead Laura

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Laura
    Description:
    We got to know Laura and Sinead through our Bonnie & Carly. The girls often went out clubbing together in Ayia Napa and had become quite friendly. On this particular day Laura and Sinead were down at Nissi beach and we took advantage of the opportunity to do a shoot with them. They were both lovely girls and great fun to work with!

File name: Laura & Sinead
    Photos: 31
    Resolution: 1600x1200

Download:
    Laura & Sinead Laura

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Laura Laura

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Laura
    Description:
    Laura lives in UK and comes to Romania as frequently as she has the chance. She said she definitely wants to stay in touch for a potential future career in modelling with us, because me and JC insisted she has the proper look. But guess what, she's not just a sexy lady feeling free and ready to pose - like any other. Laura wanted to hear any criticism and to be guided for the best appearance. I told her she's already got everything she needs - a brilliant sexy body, cute face and smile, and last, but not the least, the must-have attitude for a successful professional photoshoot!

File name: Laura
    Photos: 245

Download:
    Laura Laura

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lauren & Friends [2/2] Lauren

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Lauren
    Description:
    We met Lauren in one of the bars we drank in regularly and eventually after talking to her over a few nights she eventually decided to give the 'Flaunt it!' challenge a go. On the day of the shoot she brought along two friends who also decided to get involved. I think this helped ease the nerves too. Lauren in turn was a total joy to shoot. I think she surprised herself with how well it went, so much so that she agreed to a second shoot, which you will see here very soon!

File name: Lauren & Friends [2/2]
    Photos: 60

Download:
    Lauren & Friends [2/2] Lauren

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lauren Lauren

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Lauren
    Description:
    Hi guys, here are sets of myself and my friend Sam that we shot in Ibiza last summer. Although we were not shooting for the whole season we really enjoyed spending days at the beach and having lots of fun with people passing by. We dragged a few of them into impromptu shoots. We also found hot girls during our nights out to shoot with. There are 7 sets in total, all going live right about now for your viewing pleasure, we hope you enjoy them! xoxo

File name: Lauren
    Photos: 78

Download:
    Lauren Lauren

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leah & Friends [2/3] Casey

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Casey
    Description:
    We had so much fun with these crazy girls from London, already well into the swings of things when we found them at the Tssokas pool party, and it wasn't long before we had the camera out. Casey, the really crazy one in the group, whipped her top off first and the others were not far behind, thanks girls - a wonderful set!

File name: Leah & Friends [2/3]
    Photos: 40

Download:
    Leah & Friends [2/3] Casey