1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Luxury Goddess | Elite Female Domination

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mobi660, May 27, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Madison Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet
    [​IMG]
    Video language: English

The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great 'cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 13:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4026kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 413.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Madison Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Madison
    [​IMG]
    Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Madison
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Human Toilet

The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great 'cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave's wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Madison

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

and anal
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
    Video language: German

The Mistress knows that her slave's ass is extremely sensitive after a crazy strapon party, so this time she decides to take things a little slower. Watch her lube his backdoor up abundantly and then take the time to stretch it wide with her fingers!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 11:12
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 320.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download and anal

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet
    [​IMG]

The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can t take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison s sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great 'cure for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave s wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The .

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kyler's Orgasm Game - Kyler Quinn
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kyler Quinn
    Genres: Bondage, Restraint, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm,

Kyler Quinn plays a challenge where she wins $100 but only if she lasts 10 minutes without having an orgasm. Spoiler: she gets sensitive after she cums and squirts a little bit.

Duration: 11:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 434.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kyler's Orgasm Game - Kyler Quinn

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Princess Natalya
    [​IMG]
    Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Princess Natalya

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 595.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Princess Natalya

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Domina Helena - Fucked Like a Runaway Slave
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

When this slave signed away his entire life to Domina Helena, he revoked any and all rights to be anything more than her plaything and workhorse, so when he makes a misguided attempt at free will, his Mistress takes her big pink rubber dick, pulls his balls back in a humbler, and fucks his whore ass back into proper submission.

Duration: 12:02
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1381kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 136.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Domina Helena - Fucked Like a Runaway Slave

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Gaia - GangBangers
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Today I'm joined with some of my beautiful mistress friends, and we are all going to have some mischievous and sadistic fun. We have two slave bitches on the bondage bench, one on top of the other. We wanted to have the slut on top fuck the 1 below. However, he refused and as a result they`ll both be punished with a severe ass fucking along with some caning and anything else we think of. We are all wearing our strapons, so there will be no escape for our sluts as we begin to pleasure ourselves. We start with the one on the bottom, as he gets fucked up the ass while the one above chokes, as he takes my strapon in the back of his throat. Then it's all change as we alternate between mistresses to give our sluts the ass fucking of their lives. After a while of being ass fucked, choked, slapped n verbally abused, our sluts beg for mercy. We decide to allow only one of them to leave, and order the other one to remain on the bench. We start again, and bring out a large black cock that we ar.

Duration: 12:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 466.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Gaia - GangBangers

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Huge squirt
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Anette
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Handjob, Fetish, Tatto, BDSM, Milking, Cumsho

Mistress Anette enjoys the blindfolded, gagged, tied slave's milking. She is giggling like a little witch when she sees his reactions to her warm, wet hands. Every stroke is sweeter and sweeter and the slave can't help but feel the brutally building tension in his body, until finally everything ends in a huge squirt. Then Anette begins the evil massage.

Duration: 11:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5012kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 459.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Huge squirt

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Slave Breaks The Canes
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Ariel
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pai

Mistress Ariel is here to punish her young slave with her cane brutally, but after literally two strokes, her cane breaks on the slave's pathetic ass. She gets annoyed and brings and other, but he destroys it almost immediately, so Ariel gets even more mad at him, she strokes his naked ass with the broken cane brutally.

Duration: 11:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5590kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 502.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Slave Breaks The Canes

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Arouse 'Til He Cries
    [​IMG]
    Studio: NaughtyBeauties
    Cast: Mistress Anette
    Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Stockings, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Cumsho

As Mistress Anette touches his erect cock with her cold hands, his eyes shut tight and he swallows a huge gob of saliva. Anette sees in on his face, she smiles in herself and continues the milking. The naked slave doesn't feel his arms, all the went from there to his manly parts, he it tied and naked, in the hands of Anette who is sitting next to him massaging his cock.

Duration: 12:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8230kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 739.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Arouse 'Til He Cries

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

My husband nabs me a bondage sex toy
    [​IMG]

I've always lusted over hot younger women but at my age it's getting difficult to pick one up at a bar for some hot lesbian sex. My husband Jim Hunter knows what I want and need and I send him off to get me a sexy sex toy to play with. He carries pretty redhead Sarah Brooke in over his shoulder and I can see right away how tight her body is. Sarah starts to scream and he stuffs a wad of cloth into her mouth an wraps her pretty face with layers of thick tape. He tosses her onto a mattress and binds her crossed wrists together then move to her ankles tying them together with thin rope. Sarah cries into her gag wondering what is happening to her. She struggles as he adds more rope lacing it up her muscular legs and cinching each rope brutally tight. As I watch I'm getting more and more turned on and I can't wait for him to finish immobilizing my prey so I can get my hot little hands on her. He sits poor helpless Sarah up and starts the excruciating bondage on her arms. She ends up in a v.

Duration: 12:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13550kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download My husband nabs me a bondage sex toy

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel - Punished By The Girls
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pain

Mistress Amanda and Ariel are ready to cane their slave's big, naked ass with their forceful hands. They always has to shout at him to stay in one place, because he moves always and that makes them annoyed as hell. Because he can't control himself, both girls give him a brutal amount of strokes from their hardest ones. The slave screams constantly, but they doesn't feel any pity for him.

Duration: 12:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8033kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 727.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel - Punished By The Girls

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Beverly And The Wretch
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Beverly
    Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetish

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Format: MPEG
    Duration: 12:39
    Video: 640x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
    Audio: 218kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 296.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Beverly And The Wretch

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

College professor gagged three times
    [​IMG]

I've been struggling with my return to college - the classes are so difficult. I decide that in order to bring my grade up I will need to do private tutoring with one of the college professors Jordan Tyler. Of course I have no intention of studying hard. I ambush him from behind smothering the chubby man with a severe hand over mouth before yanking off his tie and stuffing it into his mouth. I grab his cock and balls mocking him as he grunts and moans with his stuffed mouth. I quickly tape up his hands behind his back then force my hand into his mouth and he gags and coughs struggling to get my fingernails from piercing his throat. i grab another big sock, stuff it into his mouth and wrap his face with layers of elastic bandage. I face slap the bitch boy and then ungag him. He thinks we are done but I continue to hand gag him until he's breathless. I tease and taunt the man then stuff a pair of women's full panties into his mouth then wrap his face severely with thick electrical tape .

Duration: 11:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 288.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download College professor gagged three times

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hot foot worshipping
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
    Video language: German

This lad doesn't even dare dreaming about making it to his bossy girlfriend's juicy holes. Her feet and knees are as far as he's allowed to go and. Being a foot fetishist, he actually doesn't mind! Watch him hump the domme's sexy shoes in this vid!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 11:22
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3783kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 325.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hot foot worshipping

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Chauvinistic Male Triple Teamed
    [​IMG]

New warehouse hire Tony is lazy and his attitude is horrible. He is a young male chauvinist who thinkks women should do his bidding. I come into the warehouse to find the lazy boy lounging on a chair smoking a cigarette talking on a cell phone. He gets right up in my face when I reprimand him. I've had enough of his belligerent tone and I call out to my shop girls to help me teach the boy a lesson. We shove him down into a chair - Lane Lane sits on him shoving her big tits in his face. Lovely long hair Nicole Peters holds his arms as I cram his elbows together and tie them tightly behind his back welding his arms tightly together. He keeps running hisbig mouth despite the face smacking he's getting. I grab Tony is a tight hold and order him to settle down. Nicole and Lana are having fun taunting and tormenting Tony. He screams out and curses us. I grab more rope. The two girls sit on his lap holding him down while I tie his ankles to the chair leg. Once that's done I sit on his lap an.

Duration: 12:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3395kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 326.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Chauvinistic Male Triple Teamed

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Being Pampered Poolside
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Princess Beverly and Princess Carmela are sunbathing poolside in their skimpy bikinis, relaxing and enjoying the good life. Because this is Mean Girl Manor we are talking about of course they also have a naked slave at their beck and call to pamper them and cater to their every whim. The slave is kneeling on burning hot concrete, the sun beating down on him, devotedly fanning his Princesses with a fig leaf. Meanwhile Princess Beverly and Princess Carmela are relaxing on shaded recliners with cold drinks and fresh fruit snacks served by the slave but are still complaining about how hot it is outside.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
    Audio: 162kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 884.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Being Pampered Poolside

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Being Pampered Poolside
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Beverly
    Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Bikini, Slave Training, Foot Fetis

This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase. Princess Beverly and Princess Carmela are sunbathing poolside in their skimpy bikinis, relaxing and enjoying the good life. Because this is Mean Girl Manor we are talking about of course they also have a naked slave at their beck and call to pamper them and cater to their every whim. The slave is kneeling on burning hot concrete, the sun beating down on him, devotedly fanning his Princesses with a fig leaf. Meanwhile Princess Beverly and Princess Carmela are relaxing on shaded recliners with cold drinks and fresh fruit snacks served by the slave but are .

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Being Pampered Poolside
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Beverly
    Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Bikini, Slave Training, Foot Fetis

This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase. Princess Beverly and Princess Carmela are sunbathing poolside in their skimpy bikinis, relaxing and enjoying the good life. Because this is Mean Girl Manor we are talking about of course they also have a naked slave at their beck and call to pamper them and cater to their every whim. The slave is kneeling on burning hot concrete, the sun beating down on him, devotedly fanning his Princesses with a fig leaf. Meanwhile Princess Beverly and Princess Carmela are relaxing on shaded recliners with cold drinks and fresh fruit snacks served by the slave but are .

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]