1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Lesbian love and passion

Discussion in 'Lesbian And Girl with Girl' started by mixon7, Jul 4, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wild Lesbian Orgy with Sex Toys
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Duration: 13 min 53 s
    Size: 91.0 MiB

Description: I didn't know that this was the type of thing that went on in jail, but apparently there are giant lesbian orgies in there. Who would have thought - maybe this is why we have so many people in prison. Alicia Rhodes, Aria, Sophia, Britney Foster, and Fallon Sommers are not only in jail together, they have also smuggled in their sex toys. This is proving to be a wild scene already, especially when you see they broke out the sex toys already. The action just gets hotter from there, with more and more extreme lesbian sex.
    Tags: Dildo, Dungeon, Fingering, Group Sex, High Heels, Jail, Lesbian
    Model(s): Alicia Rhodes, Aria Noir, Britney Foster, Fallon Sommers, Sophia Gently

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Wild Lesbian Orgy with Sex Toys

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Yasmine and Anya Share Passionate Lesbian Fucking
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 33 min 7 s
    Size: 303 MiB

Description: Ebony babe, Yasmine De Leon is all at home by herself when her naughty girlfriend, Anya Ivy shows up in nothing but lingerie, garter belts and high heels. She's definitely dressed to thrill! After they both strip down, Anya brazenly makes the first move and kisses Yasmine while lightly fondling her body. Yasmine can't resist her touch and her moans grow louder as Anya's fingers go deeper... Right as Yasmine is on the cusp of cumming, Anya breaks out a ridiculously long ribbed dildo and shoves it in Yasmine's shaved poon while she stimulates her clit with her tongue! See these ladies bring down the house with some mind-blowing scissor fucking!
    Tags: Big Tits, Chubby, College, Couples, HD, Lesbian, Shaved Pussy
    Model(s): Anya Ivy, Yasmine De Leon

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Yasmine and Anya Share Passionate Lesbian Fucking

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Young Blond Licked By Older Lesbian Tart
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 29 min 0 s
    Size: 191 MiB

Description: In this excellent lesbian video, two blond stunners join together for a night of extreme pussy play. Older blond Kelly Ambrose is quite dominant over beautiful young tart Laura Monroe, ordering her to strip in a rather imperious fashion. Laura looks embarrassed as she stands there naked in front of Kelly, and she doesn't resist as Kelly spreads her legs and starts to lick her. Once Laura is nice and moist, dirty Kelly inserts a large glass dildo into her pussy, banging her with it just like it was stiff cock. The fun isn't over for young Laura, as Kelly orders her to kneel between her thighs and tongue her mature blond snatch.
    Tags: Bra, Couples, Eating Pussy, Fingering, High Heels, Kissing, Lesbian
    Model(s): Kelly Ambrose, Laura Monroe

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Young Blond Licked By Older Lesbian Tart

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Young Blonde Lesbians Get It On
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 600
    Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Size: 78.2 MiB

Description: Blonde friends Beth and Kristen relax in Kristen's bedroom while her parents are away. They lay together on Kristen's bed, and they soon go about satisfying the curiosity they've always had about each other. They help each other undress, stripping naked so they can have access to each other's tight bodies. The girls kiss each other deeply, their tongues swirling around and exploring each other's wet mouths. They use a hand-held massager to get each other off, rubbing it against their hard clits. When the parents are away, the girls will play!
    Tags: Blonde, Boob Licking, Couples, Fingering, Homemade, Kissing, Lesbian
    Model(s): Beth, Kristen

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Young Blonde Lesbians Get It On

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Young Brunette Tongues Blond MILF's Slit
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 14 min 58 s
    Size: 98.8 MiB

Description: The oral pleasuring goes both ways in this stunning mature lesbian clip. Tender brunette coed Chrissy Taylor is teamed up with blond MILF Erica Lauren for some extreme pussy licking fun. Chrissy might be inexperienced but she is eager to learn, spreading Erica's legs and giving her a fantastic tonguing. She may be crude with her techniques but she is certainly effective, making Erica start to scream and spasm as she orgasms. Then Erica pays her back with some fingering and licking of her own, even pulling out a silver dildo and doing Chrissy's hole. Both of the girls cum repeatedly in this video - they really get off good!
    Tags: Blonde, Bra, Brunette, College, Couples, Eating Pussy, Fingering
    Model(s): Chrissy Taylor, Erica Lauren

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Young Brunette Tongues Blond MILF's Slit

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Young Dorm Room Coeds In Lesbian Licking
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 32 min 18 s
    Size: 212 MiB

Description: Sexy blond Holly Halston is quite nervous about going away to university for the first time. She needn't worry; her room mate is slutty blond Cali Winters, and these two girls are going to get along just fine! Holly has a shower, peeling off her tight pink panties and allowing herself to soak in the steady stream of hot water. She plays with herself briefly and then she hops out to get dry. She is surprised by the touch of Cali's hand from behind as she starts to towel her back, which of course soon turns in to a hot session of lesbian pussy licking. The two sexy blonds retire to the bedroom, tonguing each others' vaginas relentlessly.
    Tags: Blonde, Bra, Couples, Eating Pussy, Fingering, Kissing, Lesbian
    Model(s): Cali Winters, Holly Halston

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Young Dorm Room Coeds In Lesbian Licking

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Young Lesbians Hannah And Vera Use A Large Hitachi Vibrator
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 19 min 38 s
    Size: 121 MiB

Description: Attractive brunette college babes Hannah and Vera are known as two of the snobbiest girls on campus. None of the boys can understand why they don't seem to be interested in their advances - if only they could see what these two honeys get up to behind closed doors! In this movie we see the nubile coeds peeling off each other's clothes as they kiss each other passionately on the lips then they go down on each other, locked in a sticky 69 as they suck on each others' tits and pussies. The girls use a variety of toys to get each other off, including a large Hitachi vibrator and a couple of dildos that fit nicely in to their snatches.
    Tags: Boob Licking, Couples, Doggy Style, Eating Pussy, Gag, Kissing, Lesbian
    Model(s): Hannah, Vera

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Young Lesbians Hannah And Vera Use A Large Hitachi Vibrator

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Yummy Blond Lesbo Action In The Backyard
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 21 min 43 s
    Size: 132 MiB

Description: This excellent girl on girl video features two exceptionally hot blonds in uninhibited action! Your cock will be ready to pop out of your pants as the camera zooms in on the assets of blond honeys Samantha Sterlyng and Alexis Malone. Wouldn't you love to have a couple of gorgeous blond stunners like these in the backyard? The girls are more interested in each other than the camera, with Samantha lying on top of Alexis and the girls rubbing their hot bodies together as they strip. The sex toy action also goes both ways; at first one lady bangs the other with a strap-on, and then there is some mutual toy action with a beaded dildo.
    Tags: Blonde, Butt Plug, Couples, Dildo, Eating Pussy, Fingering, Kissing
    Model(s): Alexis Malone, Samantha Sterlyng

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Yummy Blond Lesbo Action In The Backyard

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Zoe And Sandy Tasting Each Others Snatch
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 20 min 16 s
    Size: 184 MiB

Description:
    Tags: Big Tits, Couples, Eating Pussy, Fingering, HD, Kissing, Lesbian
    Model(s): Sandy, Zoe

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Zoe And Sandy Tasting Each Others Snatch

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

2 sexy girlfriends having sex outdoors
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 28 min 17 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB

Description: Alecia Fox is being her naughty self when Gia Mulino catches a glimpse of her. She likes to take all kinds of naughty selfies while out in public. Alecia also wants to take a few pictures of Gia as well. She certainly has a nice ass. Those short shorts of hers doesn't leave a whole lot to the imagination. The blonde babe is very upfront about her sexual desires. She zeros in on her new found friend and puts the moves on her. They go to a secluded area and that's when the lesbian fun gets kicked into high gear. Neither of these girls knew the other before all of this started. Without a doubt they know each other now. The sweet taste of the others teen pussy is something that neither of them will ever forget. It'll cement their new found friendship and maybe even turn it into something more.
    Tags: Blondes, Brunettes, Lesbian, Public, Shaved, Teens, Outdoor, Skinny, Socks, Pokies, Small tits, Trimmed, Selfie
    Model(s):

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD 2 sexy girlfriends having sex outdoors

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

2 young cuties licking each other
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 34 min 58 s
    Size: 1.60 GiB

Description: A playful mood is what Lexi Rain and Mia Evans are in. They're both going for a nude swim at their favorite pond. Neither of these girls can keep their eyes off of each other. Who can blame them? They're both totally naked and have super hot bodies. This is the kind of thing everyone hopes to spot when they're walking in the woods. The view only gets better when the two of these horny teens get back to dry land. What do girls do when they crave a fat cock and one isn't around? They improvise and use a shampoo bottle to fuck themselves. The toy is the perfect insertion device for those times when they need something a little more stiff than a tongue.
    Tags: Brunettes, Lesbian, Public, Shaved, Teens, Outdoor, Skinny, Small tits
    Model(s):

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD 2 young cuties licking each other

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

20 Candles - Part 4
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Size: 171 MiB

Description: Sexy lesbians licking pussies and strapon fucking to orgasm
    Tags: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Small Tits, Milf, Big Toys, Lesbian
    Model(s): Chennin Blanc, Heather Lyn

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD 20 Candles - Part 4

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

3 hot lesbian milfs 9/22/2015
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 536 x 720
    Duration: 15 min 20 s
    Size: 178 MiB

Description: 2 sexy blondes fuck a hot MILF
    Tags: Lesbian, Blonde, Lesbians, Big, Sexy, Milf, Sex, Brunette, M.I.L.F., Fingering, Face-fucking, Toys
    Model(s):

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD 3 hot lesbian milfs 9/22/2015

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

500 Pound hairy UK girl
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 1 h 2 min
    Size: 3.59 GiB

Description: Part 1:
    Well I'd heard through the grapevine about Isabel Ice's fondness for "Fruit 'N' Veg so I thought I'd try one of my challenges on her. Well it wasn't really a "Challenge" I suppose, since she'd already been eyeing up the local grocer's shop. Anyway what a scene, it was like, "The Munch Bunch" on crack! Vegetables being shoved in every hole, (Organic, I should point out) Even ATM with a cucumber. Well it was so horny that at the end, the veg's were so covered in juice that I decided to dice them and make a stir fry of my own recipe, "Bum-juice Legumes Fricassee a la Isabel" It was absulutely delightful with a glass of Chianti. Please contact me if you want the complete recipe, you can try making it with your own girlfriend for a romantic slap-up dinner for two!

Part 2:
    Well I must admit seeing, "The Munch Bunch" (Lara & Isabel) in action turned me on and I couldn't wait to hand the camera to Lara and get my cock jammed into the lovely Isabel. The various veg had opened up her holes and it was really easy to squeeze my dick in. Her pussy and arse tasted of fresh cucumber with just a hint of courgette! Anyway we had a fuck-fest including DP with a vibrator and she actually came 3 times, which was amazing feeling her body grip my dick and then judder.............that was horny!
    Tags: Anal, Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Round Butts, Cum Shot, Fetish, Hairy, Hardcore, Stockings, Lesbian, Panties, Reality, Masturbation, Spanking, Toys, Creampie, Big Tits, Dildo
    Model(s):

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD 500 Pound hairy UK girl

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

500 Pound Vatican Trip
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 1 h 3 min
    Size: 3.62 GiB

Description: Well you could have knocked me down with a feather, when the lovely Liz contacted me and suggested I meet her Christian pal, Renee. Well she works at her local church as a cleaner and is an all round, "Goody Two Shoes". Just the type of girl that should be dragged into the Abyss by the devil himself........Jim Slip. Anyway, Liz and I , enticed her into the Dark Side by the promise of 500 pound CASH and once she realised that 500 pound was exactly what she needed to take a pilgrimage to the Vatican she was sold on the idea. Liz barged me out of the way, declaring that as an "Agent of Satan" she should be allowed to ravage the hapless Renee first, so I stood back and filmed Liz showing her the delights of HOT XXX LESBO ACTION! Oh, by the way, next week, I screw their bums!!

Well finally Liz got Renee primed and ready for cock, so I got stuck in. There's nothing better than a threesome with two rampant girls, especially when one of them is as innocent as Rene. Liz and I ravaged her senseless, I for one was keen to ensure that I got the most from my precious 500 pound. As for Rene, she seemed to have a good time, I suppose anything's better than scrubbing floors and fighting off randy vicars!
    Tags: Anal, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Cum Shot, Fetish, Hairy, Hand jobs, Stockings, Lesbian, Reality, Masturbation, Spanking, Toys, Upskirt, Facial, Threesome ffm, Dildo
    Model(s):

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD 500 Pound Vatican Trip

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A British lesbian scene
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 576 x 768
    Duration: 31 min 55 s
    Size: 638 MiB

Description: Due to public demand, you lot out there have demanded a lesbian scene, without me involved.How dare you!! Anyway please yourselves, for one week only, heres Lara and Rebecca fucking each other with dildos!!

Regards Jim
    Tags: Blondes, Boobs, Fetish, Hardcore, Stockings, Lesbian, Reality, Masturbation, Shaved, Spanking, Toys, Upskirt, Big Tits, Dildo, Softcore
    Model(s):

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD A British lesbian scene

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Girl\'s Affair #4
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 702
    Duration: 37 min 53 s
    Size: 395 MiB

Description: This group of gorgeous girls have had enough of the lies and deception that goes along with the men in their lives. They are getting together for an all-girl orgy of a lifetime. Soft, sensual satisfaction building to a feminine orgasmic frenzy only achieved when women love women and they\'re just gettin\' warmed up!
    Tags: Lesbian
    Model(s):

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD A Girl\'s Affair #4

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Girl\'s Affair #50
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 476 x 706
    Duration: 1 h 53 min
    Size: 1.50 GiB

Description: Being extremely excited about taking part in A Girl\'s Affair #50, this group of ultra hot cuties have no problem showing off their enthusiasm. Their gorgeous faces and heavenly bodies come equipped with an insatiable desire for each other, giving this golden edition a hardcore boost into total lesbian ecstasy!
    Tags: Lesbian, Blonde
    Model(s):

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD A Girl\'s Affair #50

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A lesbian dinner
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Duration: 16 min 52 s
    Size: 198 MiB

Description: Sue and her friend are serving up a lesbian all you can eat buffet. The buffet has plenty of pussy for both of them. A relaxing night near the fireplace is what both of these girls are sharing. It heats up faster than a log on fire when these two spread their legs. No girl ever forgets the first time she licked a pussy. The memory of the flavor of pussy is what drives them. That and the fact that both of these lovely ladies are easy on the eyes. They like what they see and taste. The pleasure the other feels only fuels them more. Each lick tastes and feels better. The desire to make the other girl cum is only do to the sweetness of her pussy. As everyone already knows, nothing is sweeter than the taste of a teen pussy during orgasm.
    Tags: Blondes, Boobs, Brunettes, Lesbian, Shaved, Teens, Toys, Dildo
    Model(s):

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD A lesbian dinner

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Adventures in squirt-land - part 1.
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 19 min 49 s
    Size: 147 MiB

Description: Miss Teacher promised me she won't scold me when I'm late with my homework but now it seems she changed her mind. I'm so afraid of her now, and would do everything just to please her... She said today we'll do geography and learn about Squirtland, but that's something new for me since I never heard about it before...
    Tags: lesbian, lingerie, squirting, teen, babes, milf, big tits, blonde, brunette, old-young
    Model(s): Bonny Bon, Lepidoptera

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Adventures in squirt-land - part 1.