1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Kami Hypnotized by Her Brother

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kami's brother has a foot fetish. He's always looking at her and their mom's feet. He knows Kami would never let him touch her feet in a sexual way, so he tries to hypnotize her with a pocket watch. To his amazement it works, and now his sister is completely under his control. He makes mindlessly show off her bare feet, and eventually pleasure him with them.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :430 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:11:41

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/af77f8aec17ac/Kami_Hypnotized_by_Her_Brother.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    Miss Alika White - Latex Mind Melt 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18 Months ago I released Latex Mind Melt which is one of my most popular clips. This clip improves on that one in just about every way - better editing, lighting, music, audio editing, camera, and even hotter latex outfits.

So grab your headphones and prepare to dive deep into this insanely sexy mind fuck as my latex-clad figure arouses you to a mind-melting level. If you think the preview looks good, wait till you experience the full thing

File Size :792 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 Matroska
    Duration :00:10:40

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/9aaf77b281c5e/Miss_Alika_White_-_Latex_Mind_Melt_2.mkv

6. Mister Krol
    Fuck Your Hand While I Fuck Your Brain

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File Size :429 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:22:53

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/fb9213b955368/rg_hypno_720p.mp4

7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
    Bratty Bunny - Valentines Goon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Happy Valentine's Day GOONER. Time to goon for Goddess Bunny. Stare stare stare and jerk jerk jerk your whole day and night away. You don't go out and have romance, you don't go out and have sex, you stay inside and stroke that cock.

Contains: JOI, Gooning Instructions, Femdom POV, Tease, Non Nude

File Size :694 MB
    Duration :00:13:23

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/04ecc54abd577/Bratty_Bunny_-_Valentines_Goon.mp4

9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
    Andrea Hypnotized

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Andrea goes to her neighbor's apartment to borrow a DVD. While she's there, she allows him to try and hypnotize her. Andrea turns out to be a fantastic hypnosis subject, and an even more fantastic slave.

File Size :993 MB
    Duration :00:22:14

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/f902d6888c513/Andrea_Hypnotized.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Kyler Quinn - Cock teasing Brat does EVERYTHING the dice say 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kyler loves messing with her step-dad. Walking around in her little top and panties, sitting with her legs open, leaning to close to talk to him. She does this all the while insulting and disrespecting him. He has tried being nice, he's tried being firm and he's tried ignoring her but nothing works. Her step-mother is the same way always teasing and never coming through. He even bought cool sex dice to see if a little fun might get his wife to be more interested in bed.

It turns out the dice are more than a novelty as he discovers EVERYTHING he rolls, cockteasing Kyler does

Read less
    Category: FEMALE TRAINING
    Related Categories: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FOOT FETISH, MAGIC CONTROL, SLUT TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION.
    Keywords: kyler quinn, michael masters, magic control, cmnf, obedient women, foot fetish, mesmerize, green eyes, cowgirl, cum swallow, facial, ass eating.

File Size :2.39 GB
    Duration :01:18:31

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/3f1442520a3f7/K...g_Brat_does_EVERYTHING_the_dice_say_1080p.mp4

12. Mister Krol
    Easily Tranced - Isabelle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Isabelle is talking to her college professor about her ideas for the program when they get on the topic of an old technique of gypsy hypnosis. As it turns out, the professor knows how to execute this technique and Isabelle is willing to offer herself as a guinea pig. Once Isabelle is deep under hypnosis, the professor takes advantage of her, dressing her up in a slutty outfit and forcing her to call him "sir" and "daddy". She is turned into a sex object with no free will

File Size :707 MB
    Duration :00:23:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/d62311fbd084c/Easily_Tranced_-_Isabelle.mp4

13. Mister Krol
    Miss Alika White - Lose Your Mind - Mind Fuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love mind-fucking men like you all over the world, especially when it's so easy. My erotic physique, intellect and manipulative nature are a toxic combination of traits too powerful for you to overcome. As you stroke to my irresistible body, I will use your weak mind state to take full advantage of you. But it feels so good, so just keep going. I'll lure you in with my soft voice and beautiful face but before you know it, you'll be edging over and over, gradually getting weaker until you full blown lose your mind for me.

File Size :845 MB
    Duration :00:10:11

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/a0572901d7c41/Miss_Alika_White_-_Lose_Your_Mind_-_Mind_Fuck.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    Summer Hart - Sex Tape

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Summer is wrapping up a date with her co-worker at his house, talking on the couch about their other co-workers and how they can be extremely perverted. He says he has always thought she was a bit stand-offish, but he always figured that was why. He then pulls out a necklace he tells her he bought her and she immediately becomes mesmerized by it. Before she realizes, she is subdued by his mind control and all the sudden is starting to feel really horny. When he suggests they make a sex tape, she is more than willing.

Summer makes a sex tape with her co-worker, starting out with a strip tease.

Read less
    Category: FEMALE TRAINING
    Related Categories: FANTASIES, MESMERIZE, HOME VIDEO, MENTAL DOMINATION, SLUT TRAINING.
    Keywords: summer hart, voyeur cams, redheads, stripping, cum shots, submissive sluts, woman following orders, strip tease, titty fuck, tit play, cum on tits, milf, messy blowjobs, mind control.

File Size :2.47 GB
    Duration :00:42:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/60b674e0f83de/Summer_Hart_-_Sex_Tape.mp4

15. Mister Krol
    Unswap Me At Xmas - Play with Your New Ludella Doll

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ludella Hahns Fetish Adventures - Unswap Me At Xmas - Play with Your New Ludella Doll
    Like?

Added by Fetishman on March 5, 2023

download

Ludella Hahns Fetish Adventures - Unswap Me At Xmas - Play with Your New Ludella Doll

It's Christmas morning, and the gift you wrapped for yourself is waiting for you beneath the tree. It's no surprise what it is, since it's not wrapped well and a pair of curvy sexy feminine legs with frilly ankle socks and high heels are sticking out, but you're excited to tear into her nonetheless.

Now, the backstory is up to YOUR imagination. It is YOUR holiday gift after all. So whether she is a very realistic real doll you had made in Ludella's likeness.or she is in fact Ludella herself and you've frozen her into a doll as a gift to yourself.OR she's a Ludella Bot that hasn't been charged up yet and is currently in a deactivated state, well, that is for you to decide. However she got here, she's YOURS to unwrap.
    br> So, have fun unwrapping Ludella for the holidays.to pose and play with. You can pose her and undress her anyway and anywhere you'd like, and she'll stare blankly ahead like a good girl, so obedient and compliant.staying any which way you put her. Make it playful or provocative. Either way, she's deliciously curvy, realistic, and dollified.and here for your pleasure. Merry Xmas!

File Size :260 MB
    Duration :00:14:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/aefc0e2357b07/Unswap_Me_At_Xmas_-_Play_with_Your_New_Ludella_Doll.mp4

16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    Valentina Fox - Welcome To The Goon Cult

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We are so lucky to have you. I mean, not everyone understands that the true pleasure abyss of the Goonhole is the peak of enlightenment. Most are too afraid to give themselves in. But not you. And that's what makes you special. That's what makes you an asset to this community. By forbidding yourself orgasm and embracing the mindless, endless heaven of edging your braincells away, you are reborn. You are perfect. And you are just what we want. We want you stupid, drooling, dripping, leaking, and brainless. It is only then that we are able to take you to the next level. Are you ready, gooner? [ Mindmelting visuals, echoing audio, and stunning mindbreaking subconscious triggers - this is a must have but be warned .. you will be completely inducted into the GOON CULT. ]

Keywords: Gooning, Mind Fuck, Ass Worship, Cult Induction Fantasy, Cult Leader Fantasy, Edging, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Gooner, Gooning, Mesmerize, Mind Melt

File Size :1.78 GB
    Duration :00:12:19

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/d624a6be92c30/Valentina_Fox_-_Welcome_To_The_Goon_Cult.mp4

18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol