1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    ...And Chill

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They're housesitting for a very strange friend, and she discovers something very interesting in one of the bedrooms.
    Category: MESMERIZE
    Related Categories: MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMALE TRAINING.
    Keywords: talia hanson, chad alva.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :892 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:30:48

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/7c5672971e75c/_..And_Chill.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    Fantasy World

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She's been having the strangest fantasy, over and over again. And then a letter arrives asking her to come to a specific address, and the fantasy becomes delightful reality.

Category: DOLL FETISH
    Related Categories: MESMERIZE, FEMALE TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION.
    Keywords: sioxsie q, henri tisserand.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :364 MB
    Duration :00:19:17

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/d0e9012eae360/Fantasy_World.mp4

3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Casi Blaze - Casi's Slave Training 4K

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Casi arrives at her boyfriend's home to find a sexy maid outfit laid out for her. She laughs at the idea of her putting that on, but after her slave training is complete, she wears her new uniform and obeys her master's commands.

Full nude.

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
    Related Categories: MENTAL DOMINATION, WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MAGIC CONTROL, MESMERIZE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
    Keywords: mental domination.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :1.37 GB
    Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:16:11

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/febbff781d603/GGFetishVids_Casis-Slave-Training-4K.mp4

5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
    Humiliating Her Mean Boss

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fayth On Fire, Tina Lee Comet & Nate Liquor

Tina is tired of her mean boss Fayth constantly yelling and berating her so she puts a little program on her computer to mesmerize her and have a bit of fun at her expense while also gathering some blackmail material to convince her to be nicer.

File Size :963 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:16:25

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/1e5579d936ae6/Humiliating_Her_Mean_Boss.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Obedience Training - Amanda

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Amanda is drawn to a rhythmic ticking sound coming from her kitchen. She finds a metronome carefully placed on the table. As she's inspecting the odd discovery, her roommate / guyfriend nudges her into the chair directly in front of the metronome and begins to encourage her focus on the hypnotic movement of the device. Amanda begins to slip into a trance, and soon after, becomes deeply hypnotized - ready to accept any command. Her free will is stripped from her mind, replaced only with thoughts of obedience and strong desire to please her master. Amanda is now nothing more than a mindless, obedient zombie.

File Size :1.03 GB
    Duration :00:27:39

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/6411e9136ef29/Obedience_Training_-_Amanda.mp4

9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
    Megan Frozen in Time

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Megan is being stalked by a guy who can't seem to take "no" for an answer. Usually she is able to get rid of him easily, but this time he has a new toy that gives him control over Megan's body - a magical stop watch that can freeze time. When he stops time on the watch, it also stops Megan, leaving her completely unaware of what is happening to her while she is frozen. He takes this opportunity to play with her and pose her as a doll. Megan is also frozen and re-animated over and over so he can enjoy her confused reaction each time, as to why time just seemingly stopped.

File Size :96.3 MB
    Duration :00:10:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/24aeb332fe673/Megan_Frozen_in_Time.mp4

12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    Ama Rio and Ashlynn Taylor - Sole Stench - Mesmerize Foot Smelling and Worship

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scene starts with Ama sitting down and curiously taking a big whiff of the shoes. Suddenly, the stench penetrates Ama's nose, and she becomes dazed and lightheaded. Her head sways, and Ashlynn laughs at her step-sister who looks quite nauseas. It becomes apparent to Ashlynn that her step-sister is unresponsive and in somewhat of a trance. She gives her a command, and Ama actually follows through! Ashlynn cannot believe it! She smirks and tells her cruel step-sister to strip naked and remove Ashlynn's socks and sniff her rancid feet. Ama obeys! Ashlynn can' stop herself from laughing as she makes her unenthusiastic step-sister to deeply inhale the ripe fragrance, and then worship Ashynn's feet. Ama obeys, completely mesmerized by the mystical powers of Ashlynn's sole stench. She follows each command thoroughly. When Ashlynn is satisfied with the deed, she claps to wake Ama, who is in complete disgust and thoroughly humiliated.

File Size :703 MB
    Duration :00:11:25

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/356b5928a22a0...nch_-_Mesmerize_Foot_Smelling_and_Worship.mp4

14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    Asher Eden - Nerdy Girl to Goth Bimbo Transformation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nerdy girl's boyfriend tells her he paid for her to have a spa day... only he didn't explain what kind of spa. She's confused by the set up, with the technician behind a glass window and nothing but a couch. Suddenly there's a flash and her glasses disappear. Slowly she becomes more girly with every flash... and a lot hornier. She's begging for more as she rubs her pussy and runs her hands over her body, but the technician informs her that he's gone as far into the treatment as her boyfriend paid for. Her body is filled with desire and she would do anything for more. She suggest that they can work something out, maybe he could turn her into what HE wants so they both have fun? He agrees and sets up a new program. This set of flashes slowly turns her into his idea of a perfect bimbo... a goth bimbo. It ends in her fingering herself to climax, but only after being completely transformed into his new toy. (Originally a custom; most of the vid/fantasy is about the bimbofication transformation. Shows breasts, rubbing over panties, and fingering. Starts in glasses/minimal makeup, moves to girly/standard bimbo makeup, to goth makeup/slutty outfit)

File Size :1.43 GB
    Duration :00:10:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/fb04a00463afe/Asher_Eden_-_Nerdy_Girl_to_Goth_Bimbo_Transformation.mp4

18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
    Rachel Hypnotized 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now that Rachel has been successfully hypnotized previously, her husband finds it much easier (and still fun) to continue to place his helpless wife in a trance by various means. Rachel is subjected to more hypnotic watch swinging, and this time she is controlled with a magic ring which puts her into a trance when activated. She is relieved of nearly all her clothing and made an obedient slave, becoming a ballerina and a frog before being groped and fondled while in a hypnotic trance.

File Size :227 MB
    Resolution :720 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:14:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/5fd34367f751a/Rachel_Hypnotized_2.mp4

20. Mister Krol