1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
    Hazel Trained 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After a less than perfect date, Hazel is tricked into going inside the guy's apartment where a hypnotic trap awaits her. She is captivated and mesmerized by a device with flashing lights. Her mind is then programmed and she is turned into his hypnotized slave - complete with harem girl outfit. The brief moments where Hazel is allowed to return to her normal state of mind are not enough time for her to make it out of the apartment without being put back into an obedient trance.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :861 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:16:52

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/4b2d3b96f4234/Hazel_Trained_2.mp4

4. Mister Krol
    KimberleyJx - Jungle Book - An Encounter with Kaa

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a custom video - video was directed by purchaser - no names were used in this video. This Curvy Girl Cub stubbles upon the notorious Kaa - King of the Jungle, the Snake with Mindfuck eyes. This girl cub knows his game, she's heard of his skills and how he gets his ways. Watch as Kaa wraps his coils around her neck and makes her take his dick in her mouth, tighter he squeezes the faster she sucks, what is her fate? She's under Kaas control, her eyes have turned to spirals and her neck is pulled into his dick, theres nothing she can do about it. He begins to coil around her body, filling her with so much cum until her belly is bloated and his cum literally is spilling from her mouth. Teasing his cock and exploding all over her. Kaa is far from done, he has much more in store for this girl cub...

Sex acts and tags: Fake cum, Hypnosis, Mesmerize, , TABOO, ASMR, BLOW JOBS, ROLE PLAY, COSPLAY, jungle book, taboo, kaa, kimberleyjx, custom video, jungle, snake, bad dragon, asmr, roleplay, blow job, cum play

File Size :881 MB
    Duration :00:17:46

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/acbda4aaaaf0c/KimberleyJx_-_Jungle_Book_-_An_Encounter_with_Kaa.mp4

5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    Natasha Ty Converted

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Natasha Ty has been hypnotized into being the perfect girlfriend. She loves and obeys her master without realizing that she's actually under his hypnotic control. But today her master has decided to give her a more permanent transformation, and convert her mind into a computer, making her think and behave as a robot. Natasha is brainwashed using a mind control helmet and all of her thoughts and personality are completely removed. Programs are installed into her now electronic mind, and she now identifies herself as a unit. Robot Natasha has no will of her own and will execute any command perfectly.

File Size :524 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:13:47

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/4d9f83fb799d2/GGH_-_Natasha_Ty_Converted.mp4

14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
    Turning Her Trashy Neighbor Into Her Sex Robot Girlfriend

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When scientist Tina admits to her psychologist that she's developed a crush on the trashy stripper who moved in next door he advises her to not judge a book by it's cover and to invite the brash young woman over for tea and share her feelings to see if they might be mutual. Tina decides to give it a shot and invites her neighbor Zoe over for tea and to admit her feelings but is mortified when Zoe simply laughs in her face at the idea of them being girlfriends. But when Zoe gets up to storm out she has a horrible accident and Tina can think of only one way to save her. to turn her into a sex robot to use as her girlfriend, of course!

File Size :1.08 GB
    Duration :00:18:37

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/b6ffe7c5115d0/Turning_Her_Trashy_Neighbor_Into_Her_Sex_Robot_Girlfriend.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    Alisha Starts Therapy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alisha sees a therapist for her sex addiction. She finds a guy who works out of his home, but has great reviews. He wants to use hypnosis to help Alisha get over her addiction. But as she's going under, she realizes that she recognizes him, she's just not sure from where. The therapist remembers that Alisha stood him up on a date years before, and now he's going to have his revenge on her by making her submit to his every command.

File Size :1.04 GB
    Duration :00:29:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/6df3ae015f341/Alisha_Starts_Therapy.mp4

20. Mister Krol
    Natalia Nix - Shy Guy Mind Controls his Hot Latina Maid

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Freddy is a little bit shy when it comes to the ladies. He really has a crush on his Smokin Hot Latina Maid, Natalia. Every time he tries to talk to her, the maid starts speaking Spanish and he doesn't know how to communicate with her. He's tried to ask her out multiple times but either she doesn't understand him or she's just messing with him because she doesn't like him sexually. Either way he isn't getting anywhere with her. When he was visiting Taiwan the week before he went to the black market. He happened to stumble across a vendor who was selling micro chips. Not regular computer micro chips, but ones that have the capability to control the minds of others. Freddy bought two of them and today he's going to use one of them on his maid. Watch as Freddy inserts a micro chip into Natalia's ear and he controls her like a robot. Freddy finally gets his way with her. He makes her sit down next to him on the couch and they have a mini date. He makes her have a conversation in English and he feeds her lines. It makes him feel happy. After that Freddy has her masturbate in front of him while he jacks off on her feet. Finally he has her put her shoes back on and clean his dirty house. A few minutes later he pulls out the micro chip. It's amazing, Natalia doesn't remember a thing. How fabulous. Maybe next week he'll get the balls to finger bang her with his penis.

File Size :442 MB
    Duration :00:25:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/63f9acf1a2041/22785_MAID_MIND_CONTROL.mp4