1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Concept: Freaky Fembots [Charma Kelly]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For this Team Skeet Labs update, were thinking out of the box. This experiment, titled Freaky Fembots, revolves around the idea of ultra-realistic sex robots who live to serve some fortunate souls these Fembots love nothing more than sucking and fucking. In this episode, Charma Kelly arrives at the house of Brock Cooper. When activated, Charmas sexual prowess is immediately activated, and Brock couldnt be more excited. Brock tries all the features possible, and Fembot Charma seems to be enjoying the ride, too. This Fembot will no doubt have her work cut out for her in the coming days, as Brock is instantly hooked on her.

File Size :1.12 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:50:47

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/a5859c50169a5/teamskeetlabs_charma_kelly_1080.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    Bunny Colby , Tina Lee Comet - Making An Innocent Church Girl Her Slutty Secretary

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When Bunny applies for a Secretary position with Tina's company she's very short on experience but she's very attractive so Tina hires her anyway for her own devious pleasure of transforming her from an innocent, inexperienced church girl into a horny, slutty secretary and eventually her girlfriend.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :2.08 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:36:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/af0506a0987d2/Making_An_Innocent_Church_Girl_Her_Slutty_Secretary.mp4

6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
    Kinsley Kane,Natalie Brooks - Rent Free

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The apartment is tiny, but once the landlord hears the girls are students at the local college he offers them the first three months free. He says it makes him feel like a step-dad to help young ladies out. Natalie doesn't trust it and makes Kinsley swear if this guys does one creepy thing, they're out.

-- They never see him, be he's always got an eye on them. Each night when they go to bed he runs his program and each night they moan and writhe repeating "I am submissive, I am docile, I am obedient" until they cum. Night after night this happens until the girls are subconsciously turned on each time they crawl into bed. They suck on their fingers and rub their pussies as they moan and beg, but this time when they climax they open their eyes to see the other and kiss. Natalie has a confession but before she can say anything Kinsley responds with "You're in love with our landlord", she knows because she's in love with him too. They want him to be their step-daddy. They want to be his good little girls. They want to show him how much they love him and earn his love in return.

-- The next day they invite him over for step-father's day, dressed like the sexy little school girls they are. They make out with him, fighting over who gets to kiss him, sharing kisses and then start sharing his cock. They suck him off until Kinsley climbs on top of him, she rides him while Natalie licks his balls. Then step-daddy takes Natalie from behind while Kinsley kisses his neck and whispers in his ear. They crawl over to the bed so step-daddy can fuck them one more time before they suck all the cum out of his cock. They beg, the plead, they promise to be good girls, they just want to earn his love and to prove their worth.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :799 MB
    Resolution :844 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:47:03

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/123b2c2a21107/Kinsley_Kane_Natalie_Brooks_-_Rent_Free.mp4

12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    Sexbots: The First Penetration - Mary Jane Johnson

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Doctor Slater has completed his rebuild of Mary Jane. All of his adjustments are perfect except he overlooked her turbo-charged libido. The instant she gains consciousness she's all over the doctor and he can do little to stop her. And does he even want to?

File Size :514 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:23:32

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/d19dbc3e91746/Scene_5_-_Mary_Jane_Johnson.mp4

18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol