1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hot Party Group Sex Wild Orgy

Discussion in 'Bukkake, GangBang And Orgy' started by mixon7, Jul 6, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

7 Guy NYCGangbang
    [​IMG]

Type: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 812 MiB
    Time: 38 min 4 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Interracial, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds
    Description: As part of our 2016 Summer Road Trip we stopped in New York City for a few days. For the first nightthere, Cathy had organized for a group of very horny members and fans to come to our hotel room andgangbang her. Each of the 7 guys who came along were super excited to be there and eager to get their cocks into Cathy.We had only met 2 of the guys before so it was great to see so many new guys. Not surprisingly, some of the guys were very nervous as they had never done anything like that before but it didn't take longfor their nerves to disappear. Also, disappearing were their hard cocks .. deep inside Cathy's wet pussy. It was an AWESOME night. I don't remember how many times Cathy orgasmed, or how many creampies she was given, but it was a lot. By the time the guys were done she was one satisfied wife and I'm pretty sure the guys were as well :)
    Cast: Cathy

[​IMG]

Download 7 Guy NYCGangbang 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/82ac2df65f36d

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Pool PartyFuckFest - p1
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.61 GiB
    Time: 29 min 19 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Cum Play, Big Dicks, Outdoors
    Description: Eden is a horny girl who loves to fuck so we organized a gangbang/orgy with her (see scene 644 + 645). After that orgyEden told me she'd love to do another one but next time could we organize more guys!! I told her we would.A couple of weeks later we had gotten together 11 guys and arranged a really nice place in the hills to have Eden's 2ndorgy. It was an amazing afternoon. The place had a huge pool area and amazing gazebo so the gangbang become part poolparty and part fuckfest. All 11 guys fucked the asses off Eden and Cathy for about 3 hours and the girls absolutely loved it. Needless to say a whole lot of cum was pumped into the girl's pussies. There was also a lot of DVP .. Double Vaginal Penetration .., sloppy seconds and cumswapping.
    Cast: Cathy, Eden, Chris, Robby

[​IMG]

Download Pool PartyFuckFest - p1 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/5e9f1de04084a

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Maya's 1stCreampie GB - p2
    [​IMG]

Size: 497 MiB
    Time: 29 min 27 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Big Dicks, Cum Play, Gaping
    Description: Maya is a young woman we hooked up with for a threesome and during that threesome we mentioned that we also do gangbang/orgies. Well, Maya loved the sound of that and asked if she could join in on one. We said .. Yes!!We'd known that Maya loved to fuck and being creampied but I could not believe what I was seeing the night of her gangbang. She truly craved the creampies and the guys knew that and wanted to give her what she wanted. I was so tempted to pull out my engorged cock and add my load to Maya's cum flooded cunt that night but I knew if I did the video would likely end there so I held myself in check. After about 40 minutes of fucking, everyone was looking a little exhausted so we took a break. After cool drinks were had and breathing returned to normal the fuck fest then continued. I had thought the energy level would likely be less than it had been but I was wrong. It was like Maya hadn't been fucking at all and her young cunt had yet to take its first creampie because the fucking just took up from where it had left off. For another forty minutes I witnessed a totally unbridled fuck lust between 2 horny cum sluts and six equally horny guys. By the end of that time everyone was drained and exhausted .. but I'm certain .. if the any guy could have managed it .. Maya would have happily spread her legs for him and taken another sloppy creampie!!
    Cast: Cathy, Maya, Chris

[​IMG]

Download Maya's 1stCreampie GB - p2 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/7dffbf833dc05

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Isiah & Slim 3some
    [​IMG]

Size: 901 MiB
    Time: 34 min 27 s

Tags: Threesomes, Interracial, Creampies, Big Dicks, Sloppy Seconds
    Description: After the first .. incredible .. threesome Cathy had with Isiah and Slim .. scene 521 .. Iwasn't at all surprised when she told me she wanted to fuck them again!! I'm calling this fuck session 'Round 2' because it seemed like the guys took up where they left off at the finish of their first threesome. The action was raw and amazing as they fucked the ass of my insatiable wife with their 11" inch thick Black cocks. When they were done with her they took it in turns to pump her ravaged cunt full of their sloppy seed.
    Cast: Cathy, Isiah, Slim

[​IMG]

Download Isiah & Slim 3some 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/2c0e93c585865

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

HomeGrown Orgy
    [​IMG]

Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 241 MiB
    Time: 19 min 14 s

Tags: Orgies, Member Sex, Creampies
    Description: Back in July 2003 we were in Florida for an internet convention and hooked up with ourfriends from HomeGrown Video. We partied with the guys quite a bit during the conventionand here is some video from one of the fuckfest orgies Cathy and her girlfriend, Victoria,had with them one night!!
    Cast: Cathy, Victoria, Kenn

[​IMG]

Download HomeGrown Orgy 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/394785a1b201f

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Peter Fucks Three
    [​IMG]

Size: 525 MiB
    Time: 22 min 34 s

Tags: Orgies, Interracial, Girl-Girl
    Description: It had been a little over a year since Mia had last visited so we were pleased to see her when she flew in again to party with us for a few days. After the fun we'd had with Jenna a few months earlier .. and knowing she also liked making out with girls .. we decided to invite her over to meet Mia.Lucky for me all three girls were super horny and being the only guy around I wasn't at all surprised when they asked me to join them. Of course, there was no way I was going to decline their offer to jointhem so I jumped right on in. As they played with each other I ate pussy and fucked pussy and had an awesome time .. LOL
    Cast: Cathy, Jenna, Mia, Peter

[​IMG]

Download Peter Fucks Three 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/64017ddf8fc28

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Niki's Threesome
    [​IMG]

Size: 471 MiB
    Time: 39 min 34 s

Tags: Threesomes, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Cum Play
    Description: Niki is such an incredibly sexy young woman that I am always super aroused when she is around. After the first time I fucked and creampied her I just couldn't wait to get withher again. And the next time I wanted Cathy to be involved as well. When the three of us hooked up it was obvious that we were all super excited so we didn't bother introducing the scene .. we just started. Niki likes to take things slowly with a lotof foreplay and both Cathy and I like that too so by the time I slipped my cock into Niki's tight young pussy she was super wet. I fucked the ass off both girls for about 30 minutes and it was awesome. I nearly lost my loadseveral times as I pounded their wet pussies and listened to them orgasming. It was truly an awesome threesome and pumping my load deep into Niki's hot cunt as she orgasmed was INCREDIBLE!!
    Cast: Cathy, Niki, Peter

[​IMG]

Download Niki's Threesome 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/148d6b3467712

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Molly's 1stCreampie GB - p2
    [​IMG]

Size: 421 MiB
    Time: 18 min 39 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Big Dicks, Cum Play
    Description: This creampie gangbang happened towards the end of our 2016 Summer Road Trip and for it we invited back a girl we had a threesome with a month or so earlier. Molly said she wanted to do a creampie gangbang .. her first ever.. so it was something we really wanted to make happen for her. We are so glad we did!!Although Molly was super nervous at the start .. she'd never been with more than 1 guy before .. she didn't let that stop her and after only minutes she was fucking and sucking multiple guys like a real pro. She was loving it and the guys were loving her. Every guy came more than once that night and once again, Molly got most of the creampies. Not that Cathy minded as she still got some .. LOL
    Cast: Cathy, Molly, Chris, Donny

[​IMG]

Download Molly's 1stCreampie GB - p2 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/c6bd6c75536b5

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

2016 NYC Foursome
    [​IMG]

Size: 819 MiB
    Time: 34 min 50 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Interracial, Member Sex, Double Vaginal, Creampies
    Description: We were in NYC and Cathy had planned to do a 1 on 1 with a member on the night following a big gangbang .. but it wasn't to be. What happened was two of the guys from the gangbang wanted to fuck her again the next night and she said .. "Sure, I'd love that!" .. so instead of a 1 on 1 she got a 4some instead. Of course she didn't mind in the slightest because it meant she got three times the cocks and three times the creampies.. LOL
    Cast: Cathy, DCJohn

[​IMG]

Download 2016 NYC Foursome 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/2e0dac002be9f

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tampa Gloryhole
    [​IMG]

Size: 605 MiB
    Time: 40 min 10 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Interracial, Creampies, Facials, In Public
    Description: It was the summer of 2003 and we were in Florida to attend an internet convention. Beforewe went to the convention we were hooking up with some fans, members and friends acrossthe state.On our way from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale we stopped in at Tampa. We'd heard they had someawesome Adult Shops there that included gloryholes and theaters. This isn't Cathy's first visit to a gloryhole but it is the first time we took photos and video. Cathy was so horny to be at a gloryhole that she fucked the first cock to appear thru the wall .. LOL

[​IMG]

Download Tampa Gloryhole 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/68e69e648f605

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Beth's Foursome
    [​IMG]

Size: 330 MiB
    Time: 27 min 17 s

Tags: Orgies, Girl-Girl, 69, Big Boobs
    Description: During a trip to Florida, in August 2004, we caught up with our swinging friends - Beth & Aaron. Of course when 4 horny swingers get together there is bound to be one thing on their minds ... SEX. It certainly was on all our minds and it wasn't long before we were all naked on a bed .. LOL!!
    Cast: Cathy, Beth, Peter

[​IMG]

Download Beth's Foursome 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/d651077ea18db

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

2007 Atlanta GB
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.32 GiB
    Time: 29 min 49 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Interracial, Creampies, Big Dicks, Sloppy Seconds
    Description: Bobby July is a guy we knew in Atlanta for several years. Each time we had a visit to Atlanta planned we would contact Bobby and ask him if he knew any guys and girls who would like to be in some shoots with us. Bobby would then put the word out and by thetime we arrived he would have a list of eager people :) During a trip to Atlanta in 2007, Bobby had arranged for a group of hard and horny Black guys to gangbang Cathy one afternoon. The first guy to fuck her blew a load up her after only a minute or two and continued to fuck her .. then another guy took over and fucked her until he busted a nut in her ... and then there was another guy and another .. LOL
    Cast: Cathy, Bobby

[​IMG]

Download 2007 Atlanta GB 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/e0e9e0cf990f4

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Daizy's1st Creampie Gangbang - p2
    [​IMG]

Size: 469 MiB
    Time: 23 min 39 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Cum Play
    Description: Daizy is a hot Black girl and the friend of one of the guys who regularly attends our orgies and gangbangs. We'd told the guys to let us know if they knew any girls who'd be interested ingetting involved and he gave us Daizy's name and number. We didn't know much about Daizy before we met the night of the orgy but we'd been assured she loved cocks and creampies. That certainly wasn't a lie .. she loved both and that led to all of us having a great time. The guys loved fucking Daizy and gave her several creampies. Cathy wasn't left out and got her fair of the cum being pumped into hungry pussies .. LOL
    Cast: Cathy, Daizy, Chris

[​IMG]

Download Daizy's1st Creampie Gangbang - p2 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/a48a3b736ba74

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sloppy DC Threesome
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.46 GiB
    Time: 50 min 34 s

Tags: Threesomes, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds
    Description: After brief stopovers in Chicago and Toledo we jumped on another plane and continued on our way to the east coast. It had been a year since our last visit and we were eager to get back.For our visit, Cathy had organized a gangbang and a threesome in DC and we were hoping to hookup with a member in New York City.A couple of days after our stay in NYC, we made our way down to Washington DC. To greet us whenwe arrived was our good friend, DCJohn. We already knew that he had organized a threesome and agangbang for our time there and that night was the threesome. Although there was only two guys tofuck and creampie her, Cathy got extremely well fucked and two creampies from each of the guys!!
    Cast: Cathy, DCJohn

[​IMG]

Download Sloppy DC Threesome 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/2c3a0e3eb7bc8

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

2005Tampa Gloryhole
    [​IMG]

Size: 675 MiB
    Time: 30 min 36 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Interracial, Facials, Cum Play
    Description: Here is a scene from 2005 that we didn't realize we had until just recently. It was taken at one of the gloryholes inside the Fantasyland theater in Tampa. There were about 10 guys around eager to poke their cocks through the wall for Cathy to suck .. and that's exactly what she did until she was rewarded with several creamy loads of warm semen .. LOL

[​IMG]

Download 2005Tampa Gloryhole 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/b5e3580e063de

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

28 Guy Gangbang
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.58 GiB
    Time: 1 h 13 min

Tags: Gangbangs, Interracial, Member Sex, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Facials, Big Boobs, Gaping, Cum Play
    Description: When Cathy was asked .. in early 2003 .. by her girlfriend Victoria if she would like to be involved in a huge gangbang she was organizing for her birthday, Cathy's immediate answer was a very big - YES!! When the big day arrived .. in July of 2003 .. we met at a huge converted warehouse/apartment in downtown LA. It was the middle of a very hot summers but 28 guys turned up to join in the fun and the fucking continued until all the guys were completely drained of semen and exhausted!!
    Cast: Cathy, Victoria, WCGB, Ivory

[​IMG]

Download 28 Guy Gangbang 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/4ab79371126cc

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

BBC Double Up
    [​IMG]

Size: 904 MiB
    Time: 45 min 55 s

Tags: Threesomes, Interracial, Creampies, Big Dicks
    Description: Chris and Donnie are two of Cathy's regular Black lovers and she absolutely loves fucking them. Not only do they have big Black cocks they also know how to use them to give her maximum pleasure. Knowing what the guys packed in their jeans, Cathy wasted no time when they arrived. The moment they were in the door she had her hands on their groins encouraging their cocks to full erection. From then on the action heated right up. Cathy dropped to her kneees and eagerly sucked on both cocks. Anxious to have them inside her, she stood up and rubbed her clit with one of them. Theguys, knowing how horny she was, took over. Moments later they were sucking her clit before ramming a cock deep inside her. The fucking then continued until Cathy's pussy overflowed with their freshly deposited semen!!
    Cast: Cathy, Chris, Donny

[​IMG]

Download BBC Double Up 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/9814de7b4e9f2

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dildo Man
    [​IMG]

Size: 323 MiB
    Time: 26 min 9 s

Tags: Threesomes, Toys, Cum Play
    Description: Question .. How does one guy fuck 2 girls at the same time?Answer .. he straps a dildo to his back and then fucks one in front with his cock and the second from behind with the dildo!!
    Cast: Cathy, Oasis, Lance

[​IMG]

Download Dildo Man 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/1daff8f534daa

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amara's Orgy - p1
    [​IMG]

Size: 941 MiB
    Time: 27 min 19 s

Tags: Orgies, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Big Dicks
    Description: It was just by chance that we got to know Amara. We had organized this orgy with adifferent girl but the day before something unexpected came up for her so we had to postpone her orgy. We didn't want to totally concel the orgy .. the guys were superhorny .. so I asked a friend if he knew a girl who would be interested .. he did!!Chris had told us Amara loves to fuck and after meeting her we can most definitely tell you that he was 100% right. Amara absolutely LOVES to fuck. There were 6 guys at her orgy and she literally fucked them to exhaustion .. hehe. I helped her with that task of course and the two of us got rewarded with creampies. It was an intense and high energy fuck that everyone loved.
    Cast: Cathy, Amara, Chris, Donny, AJ

[​IMG]

Download Amara's Orgy - p1 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/206ffb17edcfc

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Darian's Vegas GB
    [​IMG]

Size: 627 MiB
    Time: 37 min 47 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Interracial, Creampies, Facials, Cum Play
    Description: After our visit to LA, where we attended a New Years Eve party, we continued on to Las Vegas for an adult internet convention. After the earlier conventions we'd been to we were expecting to have a good time at this one .. and we weren't disappointed!!On the day we arrived in Vegas, Cathy got a call from her friend Darian (who was also in Vegasfor the convention). As Darian explained it to Cathy .. she had invited members from her Yahoo group to meet her in Vegas to fuck her, but way more guys had turned up than she could handle .. so she wanted to know if Cathy could come and help her!! Of course Cathy jumped at the chance to be gang fucked by 18 horny guys. Everyone involved had an awesome time and a highlight was when Cathy and Darian snowballed a huge cumload ... LOL
    Cast: Cathy, Darian

[​IMG]

Download Darian's Vegas GB 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/b06b597eee048