1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hot Party Group Sex Wild Orgy

Discussion in 'Bukkake, GangBang And Orgy' started by mixon7, Jul 6, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Deanna's 2nd 3some
    [​IMG]

Type: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 634 MiB
    Time: 32 min 19 s

Tags: Threesomes, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Toys
    Description: We were out and about in Los Angeles one night when we were recognised by a fan. Deanna came over and told us that she was a huge fan of Cathy's and would like to get involved in what we do. Hearing that I quickly invited her to come over the following day.We had such a great time with Deanna the day we organized a threesome and an orgy for her ..scenes 532 & 533 .. that we decided to do it again a week or so later. Unlike the first threesome, Deanna was not nervous about anything but super eager to have some fun. Once again, I was superaroused and absolutely loved fucking Deanna while she made out with Cathy. I gave her another huge creampie like I did the first time .. LOL
    Cast: Cathy, Deanna, Peter

[​IMG]

Download Deanna's 2nd 3some 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/df80562453cd4

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

2007 Philly Gangbang
    [​IMG]

Size: 2.18 GiB
    Time: 1 h 20 min

Tags: Gangbangs, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Big Dicks, Big Butts
    Description: This was Cathy's first gangbang in Philly. For a couple of years before this, Cathy had been incontact with a guy who ran a gangbang group in Philly. He was very keen for Cathy to visit and said he would be able to organize a great time for her. We had tried to get there earlier than this but something always came up.Our first visit was during our 2007 World Tour and the group sure did make Cathy welcome. They pounded her hungry pussy for almost 2 hours and the 9 guys in attendance gave her every drop of semen they had in their ball sacks. Cathy certainly had an awesome time and afterwards we wished we'd been able to visit sooner. Since then we have returned many more times!!!
    Cast: Cathy

[​IMG]

Download 2007 Philly Gangbang 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/164f1e5684448

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Philly Gangbang - p2
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.03 GiB
    Time: 27 min 37 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Interracial, Anal, DP, Double Vaginal, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Sloppy Seconds
    Description: Every time we visit the east coast we make a stop in Philly so Cathy can be gangbanged by some of the local horny guys and this visit in 2018 was no different. Shortly after we arrived in Philly six hung and horny local guys were in our hotel room waiting to get their cocks into Cathy. Of course she was eager to have their cocks .. balls deep .. in her pussy so the action wasn't long in starting. Not only did Cathy want her pussy fucked and filled with cum she also wanted the same for her ass .. the guys didn't disappoint. For the next 90 minutes, Cathy was fucked hard and fast, DPed, DVPed and had a whole lot of creampies deposited into her pussy and butt.
    Cast: Cathy, DCJohn

[​IMG]

Download Philly Gangbang - p2 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/3fd6f42963c12

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

StJames's Threesome
    [​IMG]

Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 405 MiB
    Time: 26 min 40 s

Tags: Threesomes, Interracial, Girl-Girl, 69, Facials, Role Play, Cum Play
    Description: Before we visited the Pacific NorthWest back in April 2005, we learned that a long time member of the site .. StJames .. had moved to the area. Mmmm .. we thought!! Our swinging friend Wendy also lives in the area and we knew she would love to meet StJames so we decided to bring them together. We think it turned out quite well :)
    Cast: Cathy, Wendy, StJames

[​IMG]

Download StJames's Threesome 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/1fa25ae06635c

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bondage With Amile
    [​IMG]

Size: 589 MiB
    Time: 17 min 21 s

Tags: Threesomes, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Dominant, Big Butts
    Description: Amile is a pretty Black girl we meet up with one day. She emailed us saying she had been a fan of our website for a couple of years and would love to get together with us for some sexy fun. We certainly agreed to that and when we met her she told us she had recently started in the Adult Industry herself and was having an awesome time. Before I got to unleash my semen deep inside Amile's tight warm and very wet pussy, the girls decided they would have some fun with me. What type of fun did they have in mind? What else but - tie me to a bed and tease the fuck out of me until they tired of their little game. Well, I have to admit I did get some enjoyment out of it and boy was I ever horny when I finally did get to creampie Amile .. LOL
    Cast: Cathy, Amile, Peter

[​IMG]

Download Bondage With Amile 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/a6e62ca3a9682

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucky Peter
    [​IMG]

Size: 623 MiB
    Time: 23 min 33 s

Tags: Girl-Girl, Gangbangs, Big Butts
    Description: It had been about a year since we'd last seen Mia so we organized for her to fly in for a few days to 'party' with us. On the second day Alanna arrived to also spend a couple of days with us. Miadidn't know Alanna was also coming so she was super excited to see her again. The three girls madesooner after .. scene 380. After the girls had made out, fucked each other with strapon cocks etc. they turned there attentionto me. It had been my idea for the three girls to get together and they decided they wanted to thankme. How do three sluts thanks a horny guy for something like that? They let him fuck them, of course,and that's exactly what I got. Actually I got to fuck them more than just this one time but this wasthe only one captured on video.
    Cast: Cathy, Mia, Alanna, Peter

[​IMG]

Download Lucky Peter 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/eee2d7ec9d2ff

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

French Luna's1st Creampie GB - p1
    [​IMG]

Size: 677 MiB
    Time: 24 min 40 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Big Butts, Big Dicks, Cum Play
    Description: Luna is a beautiful, and horny, French girl Cathy had arranged to do a creampie gangbang with. Not long after Luna's arrival, the six guys who were going to fuck and creampie them, began to arrive. When they saw Luna, and heard her cute accent, it was obvious how turned on they were by her. I knew it was going to be a GREAT night .. and it was :) As mentioned above, 6 guys turned up to ravage their cunts that night and boy oh boy they did a truly awesome job. The girls let the guys do whatever they wanted and I have to tell you Luna was literally fucked to the point where she didn't even know where she was any longer. By the end of night the girls had totally drained the guys and they both had numb .. BUT .. very satisfied pussies!!
    Cast: Cathy, LunaR, Dirk

[​IMG]

Download French Luna's1st Creampie GB - p1 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/d79444eefc256

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Niki's 1stCreampie GB - p1
    [​IMG]

Size: 689 MiB
    Time: 29 min 35 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Cum Play, Big Dicks
    Description: We have known Niki for a few years and had already featured her in a couple of scenes when she asked usif we could arrange a creampie gangbang for her. Knowing how much Niki loved to fuck we knew it would bean awesome gangbang so we quickly set to work getting it organized. Knowing how much Niki loves fucking Black guys we made sure that most of the guys we organized for her gangbang were Black .. something Cathy was super excited about as well. When the night of Niki's gangbangrolled around, Niki arrive early and got to welcome all the guys as they arrived. It was amazing to seeher get more and more excited as each of the guys appeared. Not surprisingly, the gangbang was awesome andNiki was the star. The guys made sure they gave both girls every drop of cum they could muster and the girlsloved it .. and the huge number of orgasms they had!!
    Cast: Cathy, Niki, Chris, Kale, Dirk, JackB, Brock

[​IMG]

Download Niki's 1stCreampie GB - p1 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/54002d332b8b2

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

BBC Creampie Fuck Fest
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.48 GiB
    Time: 1 h 41 min

Tags: Orgies, Interracial, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Big Dicks, Cum Play, Role Play, Outdoors, Gaping
    Description: It was a hot summer's day and Raven had organized a group of 4 Black guys to come to her house to get things organized for a party she was having the following day. As the guys were working, Raven and Cathy decided they needed to cool off in the pool. One thing lead to another and it wasn't long before the guys were working on the girls rather than getting things ready for the party .. LOL
    Cast: Cathy, Raven, Dwise, Randy

[​IMG]

Download BBC Creampie Fuck Fest 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/b91b7bd9fabc1

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Riley's Gangbang - p1
    [​IMG]

Size: 598 MiB
    Time: 22 min 51 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Asian, Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Big Dicks, Cum Play
    Description: Riley contacted us saying she wanted to experience her first creampie gangbang. She had been involvedin group sex in the past and now wanted to try it where the guys all gave her creampies. We were morethan happy to help her live out her fantasy :) When the guys met Riley it was obvious how aroused they all were and that arousal just escalated when she stripped down to her bra and panties and announced that she wanted all of them to creampie her. I'm sure I don't need to say it was an awesome night. Riley got to experience what she wanted and she loved every minute of it. Every guy fucked and creampied her pussy and she had cum dripping from her ravaged hole most of the night. Cathy got her fair share of cocks and cum too and was more than satisfied by the time it was all over.
    Cast: Cathy, Riley, DCJohn, Donny

[​IMG]

Download Riley's Gangbang - p1 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/bbd1033ffe4f3

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

34 Guy Gangbang
    [​IMG]

Size: 2.91 GiB
    Time: 1 h 23 min

Tags: Gangbangs, Interracial, Double Vaginal, Creampies, Multiple Creampies, Sloppy Seconds, Gaping
    Description: This was a HUGE gangbang with 34 guys and 4 horny gals. It wasn't until after 60+ minutes of fucking that any of the guys came. When they did they all unloaded in Cathy's pussy and many of the guys came more than once. Cathy ended up with the biggest creampie she'd ever had ... somewhere between 40 and 50 individual cumloads :)
    Cast: Cathy, Mia, Karla, WCGB, Dick, Brock, Hooks, Dwise

[​IMG]

Download 34 Guy Gangbang 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/56b06d9275de6

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

8 Girl Bi Orgy
    [​IMG]

Size: 216 MiB
    Time: 17 min 2 s

Tags: Orgies, Girl-Girl, Asian
    Description: During a visit to Tampa in the summer of 2004, we joined a group of swinger friendsand rented a house for a week. With so many horny women in the one place an all girl orgy was bound to happen and this was not the only time that it did. This particular time the orgy involved 8 girls .. and that was only because there was only 8 in the house at the time .. LOL
    Cast: Cathy, Alanna, Kimmi

[​IMG]

Download 8 Girl Bi Orgy 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/a056ad6799b83

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cathy's 1st Mandingos
    [​IMG]

Size: 548 MiB
    Time: 33 min 34 s

Tags: Interracial, Gangbangs, Double Vaginal, Big Dicks, Dominant, Facials, Big Butts, Gaping
    Description: After the awesome time we had at our first adult internet convention in june 2001, we were eager to attend the next one .. and we did, in January 2002. Unlike our first convention, where we'd gone along knowing no-one, we knew a whole bunch of attendees this time and had a lot of fun stuff organized.Early in the convention, Cathy learned a group of Black guys called .. The Arizona Mandingos .. were also there. She had never been gangbanged by a groupof all Black guys so when she saw them at a bar she went and told them shewanted to fuck them. They accepted so we went to our room. Cathy was nervous.. but super excited. Once she got started she gave herself completely to theguys and it was amazing to watch them seduce and ravish my wife. She wascompletely under their spell.
    Cast: Cathy, Mandingos, WifeChaser

[​IMG]

Download Cathy's 1st Mandingos 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/8349064462cf9

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Steven's Threesome
    [​IMG]

Size: 223 MiB
    Time: 17 min 30 s

Tags: Threesomes, Member Sex, Creampies, Asian, Big Dicks, Cum Play
    Description: During a trip to Vegas we met up with Steven and also Kimmi .. one thing lead to another (actually Steven asked Cathy if she could arrange it) and the three of them ended up in a hot threesome in Kimmi's room. Here are the pics and video I took :)
    Cast: Cathy, Kimmi, Steven

[​IMG]

Download Steven's Threesome 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/9b88de71852be

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Shiloh's Creampie Orgy
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.74 GiB
    Time: 1 h 11 min

Tags: Orgies, Interracial, Member Sex, Girl-Girl, Creampies
    Description: Shiloh is a cute 21 year old we hooked up with during our 2015 Summer Road Trip. She is into adventurous and spontaneous stuff and lucky for us that includes sex. When shelearned about our website she decided she wanted to contact us about getting involved in an orgy. We suggested she do a threesome with us first and she immediately said ..Yes!!!After our threesome with Shiloh .. scene 542 .. she said that she would love to do some more 'stuff' with us so we suggested she might like to be in an orgy. She loved the idea and told us that she'd never done one but really wanted to. That was all the encouragement we needed and a few days later we had organized 5 horny guys to give her what she wanted.
    Cast: Cathy, Shiloh, Chris, Dsnoop

[​IMG]

Download Shiloh's Creampie Orgy 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/8a1b58aace0ad

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cathy Loves Gloryholes
    [​IMG]

Size: 285 MiB
    Time: 22 min 11 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Interracial, Facials, Cum Play
    Description: It's no surprise that Cathy loves going to gloryholes and here she is sucking the cocks of several total strangers one night. She never knows what sort of cock is going to poke through the hole in the wall and that is a huge turn-on for her. She hungrily sucks on every cock until she achieves her desired result .. its hot sticky cumload all of her .. LOL
    Cast: Cathy

[​IMG]

Download Cathy Loves Gloryholes 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/0b738c6ff90f5

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nickey's 1st CreampieGangbang - p1
    [​IMG]

Size: 599 MiB
    Time: 29 min 19 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Orgies, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Big Dicks
    Description: The girl who was meant to join Cathy in the orgy/gangbang this night contacted her a few hours earlier to say that something came up and she had to cancel. At such late notice we didn't want to cancel the orgy .. Cathy was also feeling super horny and in need of some hard cocks .. so we contacted a friend and asked him if he knew someone who would like to come along to the orgy and enjoy 5 cocks with Cathy. He did!! When Nickey walked in the door we thought we'd never met but as it turned out we had .. just briefly. Anyway, it turned out that Nickey absolutely loves cocks so you can probably imagine the awesome time everyone had. Not only does she love cocks but she also prefers guys orgasm deep in her pussy so she turned out to be the perfect partner for Cathy to share all those throbbing cocks and cum loads with .. LOL.
    Cast: Cathy, Nickey, Chris, Donny, Dirk, Robby

[​IMG]

Download Nickey's 1st CreampieGangbang - p1 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/e5bc8f13409df

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jenna's Threesome
    [​IMG]

Size: 1.03 GiB
    Time: 33 min 22 s

Tags: Threesomes, Girl-Girl, Interracial, Creampies
    Description: Jenna is a fun girl and very sexy. We got introduced to her by a mutual friend who thought we would get on great together. He was right .. we did.The day we met Jenna we had so much fun .. and sex .. with her. She has an awesome ass, great breasts and her tight pussy feels incredible when you're up inside it. She is also a really nice person and the three of us had the best time together. Getting to fuck her and cum deep inside her pussy was amazing. I was balls deep inside of her when I finally did let my load go and when I'd finished her cunt was totally flooded with my hot seed .. LOL
    Cast: Cathy, Jenna, Peter

[​IMG]

Download Jenna's Threesome 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/7225ac10d74ab

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Loni's 1st EverCreampie GB - p2
    [​IMG]

Size: 461 MiB
    Time: 24 min 51 s

Tags: Gangbangs, Orgies, Dominant, Interracial, Girl-Girl, Creampies, Big Dicks
    Description: After the great threesome we had with Loni back in 2016 we mentioned to her that we also organize/video creampie gangbangsfor our website and she told us that she would love to do one sometime if we were interested. We were definitely interestedso we said we'd organized one. We had no idea how Loni would handle having 5 hung guys fucking her but she absolutely loved it and so did the guys. She wasseriously screaming as the guys pounded her tight pussy and to tell the truth I was a little worried a couple of times that there might be a knock on our hotel room because she was so loud. Thankfully, there was no knock .. LOL Both Loni and Cathy had a LOT of orgasms during the gangbang and I was impressed by how many creampies the girls took. By theend of this intense, sweat and cum drenched fuckfest the girls were totally satisfied, their pussies were numb and the guyswere exhausted and drained!!
    Cast: Cathy, Loni, Donny, JackB, Dirk

[​IMG]

Download Loni's 1st EverCreampie GB - p2 1 280 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/69a2d9e754ced

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

WifeChaser's BBC 3some
    [​IMG]

Size: 269 MiB
    Time: 22 min 34 s

Tags: Threesomes, Interracial, Facials, Big Dicks, Cum Play
    Description: After our visit to LA, where we attended a New Years Eve party, we continued on to Las Vegas for an adult internet convention. After the earlier conventions we'd been to we were expecting to have a good time at this one .. and we weren't disappointed!!After their fuck on the first day of the convention, Cathy was eager to get the WifeChaser back up inside her again so they had organized to hook up again in a couple of days. When the WifeChaser turned up at our hotel room he had another Black guy with him. A guy Cathy had fucked the day before .. Boz. Of course, Cathy isn't a girl to turn down another big Black cock so she happilylet them both fuck her. Unfortunately, Boz had been doing way too much fucking so he wasn't ableto get hard enough to give Cathy what she really wanted!!!
    Cast: Cathy, WifeChaser

[​IMG]

Download WifeChaser's BBC 3some 720 :
    https://k2s.cc/file/24315ff9ee3e8