1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Golden streams and golden rain! Pissing!

Discussion in 'Pissing And Squirting' started by SimSim, Jun 10, 2022.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Waka Waka Blacks Are Coming Goes Wet, Julia North, 4on1, BBC, ATM, DAP, Rough Sex, Gapes, Pee Drink, Creampie Swallow GIO2002

General info:
    Duration: 59 min 41 s
    Genre: Anal, Anal Creampie, Ass To Mouth, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Double Anal (DAP), Double Bj, Gapes, Interracial, MILF, Piss, Prolapse, Rough Sex
    File size: 1.97 GiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MP4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Julia North

Download:
    Download file

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

New Face On Analvids Gets First BBC Anal Ever!

General info:
    Duration: 56 min 1 s
    Genre: Anal, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Interracial, Natural Tits, Piss
    File size: 1.84 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Amy Doux

Download:
    Download file

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

666 - Hurra !!! Wir Werden Vollgepisst! <Wbr>

General info:
    Duration: 1 h 25 min
    Genre: Pissing, Hardcore, Gang Bang, Double Penetration, Brunette, Lingerie,, Group Sex
    Year: 2015
    File size: 1.69 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download file

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Experiment ausgeliefert sein #49

General info:
    Duration: 2 h 17 min
    Genre: Peeing, Fisting, All Sex, Anal, Bizarre, Asslicking, BDSM
    Year: 2005
    File size: 1.17 GiB
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
    Ein bizarr-ästhetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstüberwindung und Groteske!
    Models: Sandra, Natascha

Download:
    Download file

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Accordionist

General info:
    Duration: 36 min 36 s
    Genre: Piss in Mouth, Anal, BlowJob, Degustation, Cum in Mouth, BJ, Squirt, Russian, Hardcore, All Sex
    Year: 2015
    File size: 609 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Milana

Download:
    Download file

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Betty &amp; Vivienne - Two Bitches

General info:
    Duration: 43 min 43 s
    Genre: Peeing, Fisting
    File size: 627 MB
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Captain K really wanted to try a hard shoot and he found the perfect two girls. Betty is a pretty young thing and Vivienne is a more experienced glamour model. The aim for the shoot was to get some great piss in mouth content and also some really hard ass licking scenes. I love ass licking when you can see a girl's tongue going right up and inside another girl's asshole. Really nasty and perverse is the way I like it. Seeing two girls doing this has always been my aim for K Bitches. Betty was always right on the edge. She is a nervous thing and she was unsure about the shoot. It is fair to say that this went well beyond her comfort zone. All was going OK until about half way through the first piss in the mouth shoot. And then the tears started. We had to stop whilst Vivienne calmed Betty down and convinced her to continue. This required a long cigarette break whilst Betty got her nicotine levels back to normal. In order to continue we moved away from piss in the mouth to the analingus work. I loved these scenes, especially Vivienne who has a really long tongue and you will see how easily she could push it up into Betty's anus. Vivienne is a really nasty girl and you are left in no doubt by these scenes. We played all kinds of games, including making her wipe Betty's asshole (inside and out) with a wet wipe tissue and then taking the dirty tissue into her mouth. The girls were great at taking the ass plug from my ass into their mouths. They didn't seem to mind this really nasty game or the taste of the dirty ass plug. These girls are real Bitches and that the way we like them. The funniest part of the shoot was when we did some anal lollipop games. I was going to push the lollipop into Vivienne's asshole and then take it out and make Betty suck it clean. Vivienne took me on one side and that that she did not want to do it. She had a stomach problem and was worried in case she had an 'accident'. I told her not to worry as it was not her problem, it was Betty's as she would have to suck clean the lollipop whatever was on it! The crazy part was during the scene, I pushed the lollipop up into Vivienne's asshole and all on a sudden she started to panic. Screaming and screaming, she thought the lollipop would be lost up inside! It nearly was with all that noise and thrashing about going on, so I started to remove it, which made her scream even more! I can't even remember if Betty got to suck the lollipop after that, but whatever, it will be remember for the very crazy Vivienne and the very small lollipop. One of my favourite scenes was when we had completed a heavy girl peeing shoot. The floor was covered in a mix of piss from the two girls. They both got down on their hands and knees to lick and taste the pee. This was a great humiliation scene as they both just wanted to finish and take a shower. Being kept kneeling in piss like a couple of stray dogs was not what they wanted at all. The final scene was in the bathroom. Piss in Betty's mouth. Good and hard was the aim. During this scene Betty 'lost it' again and started whimpering like a puppy. The tears started to flow. I always like a damsel in distress and during this scene her tears didn't seem to stop. I found this to be highly erotic and for the first time ever, I helped wipe away her tears, with my Cock! And with her wet tears on my cock I pushed it back into her mouth for her to taste. See how sympathetic Captain K can be. For me this is the true meaning of erotic humiliation, because for all the women's liberation in the world, it is still great to use a girl in any way that a man truly desires.

Download:
    Download file

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Unique Sexy Girls Pissing Videos

General info:
    Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Genre: peeing, masturbation, dildo, close ups, fetish, mature, pregnant, hairy pussy, solo, all girls
    Year: 2008-2012
    File size: 117 MB
    Format: Windows Media

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Thats it! Great vids of various girls pissing and then spreading themselves open, either during or afterwards. Some girls have big boobs, some are hairy and so on.
    As ever download em all, or just some that take your fancy. Enjoy...
    Models: Bernadette, Bridgette, Celia, Claudia, Emma, Evonne, Harmony, Liz, Marsha, Melons, Michi, Micky, Nicci, Robyn, Susan, Vikki

Download:
    Download file

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Dalila Dark, Rebecca Sharon - Pee Between Girls, Dalila Dark &amp; Rebecca Black, 2on2, BBC, DAP, Gapes, ButtRose, Pee Drink, Squirt Drink, Cum in Mouth GIO1996

General info:
    Duration: 1 h 0 min
    Genre: Italian, Czech, Anal, Anal Fingering, ATM, Cum Swallowing, Double Anal (DAP), Interracial, Piss, Prolapse, Rimming, Rough, Sex Toy, Squirting
    File size: 2.00 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Dalila Dark, Rebecca Sharon

Download:
    Download file

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

7on1 Double anal Gang Bang goes Wet, Francys Belle, ATM, DAP, TAP, Gapes, ButtRose, Pee Drink, Cum in Mouth, Swallow GIO2007

General info:
    Duration: 1 h 2 min
    Genre: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Double Anal (DAP), Double Bj, Gapes, Interracial, Piss, Prolapse, Rough, Sex Toy, Triple Anal (TAP)
    File size: 1.14 GiB
    Resolution: 480 x 848

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Francys Belle

Download:
    Download file

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

0%Pussy, Anal, DAP for Silvia Soprano, Mistress Natasha Ink, BDSM, Piss Drinking, Strap-on, Squirt Real Orgasm, Rimming, Spits, Feet

General info:
    Duration: 1 h 14 min
    Genre: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Blowbang, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Double Anal (DAP), Double Bj, Foot Fetish, Gapes, Natural Tits, Piss, Rough, Sex Toy, Squirting, Tattoo
    File size: 1.37 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Silvia Soprano & Natasha Ink

Download:
    Download file

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Anna de Ville VS Chloe Lamour #2wet, 6on2, ATOGM, DAP, TAP, Big Gapes, ButtRose, Pee Drink, Cum in Mouth, Swallow GIO2037

General info:
    Duration: 1 h 1 min
    Genre: Anal, Anal Creampie, Ass To Mouth, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Double Anal (DAP), Double Bj, Gapes, Piss, Prolapse, Rough, Tattoo
    File size: 1.14 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Anna de Ville & Chloe Lamour

Download:
    Download file

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Victoria Daniels Destroyed BBC interracial gangbang with pee piss dp cum

General info:
    Duration: 56 min 53 s
    Genre: Anal, Brunette, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Double Penetration (DP), Facial, Interracial, Natural Tits, Piss, Small Tits
    File size: 1.87 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Victoria Daniels

Download:
    Download file

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Institute of Perversity #1

General info:
    Duration: 1 h 12 min
    Genre: Pissing, Enema, Bizarre, BJ, Facial, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex
    Year: 1987
    File size: 669 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download file

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Nadja Lapiedra 100% Hardcore(WET), 1 on 1, squirt from fucking, 0% pussy, piss drinking, balls deep anal, gapes, anal creampie

General info:
    Duration: 45 min 44 s
    Genre: Anal, Anal Creampie, Ass Fisting, Big Butt, Blowjob, Brunette, Deep Throat, Gagging, Gapes, Rough, Squirting, Tattoo
    File size: 867 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Nadja Lapiedra

Download:
    Download file

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Alexandra Letova - Alexandra's Wet T -Shirt

General info:
    Duration: 15 min 22 s
    Genre: pissing, pissing in mouth. hardcore, blowjob, handjob, deepthroat
    Year: 2021
    File size: 459 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: This is Alexandra's goodbye video to the pissplay family! Yes unfortunately they are moving on, so let's take this opportunity to enjoy their final entry - and thank them for stopping by Fucking, sucking and some very nice wet t-shirt action is on the menu. I gotta say, almost makes me want to try fishnets again! - Morgan xx
    Models: Alexandra Letova

Download:
    Download file

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Anal lover Eden Ivy gets hardcore dp treatment with drinks included

General info:
    Duration: 45 min 4 s
    Genre: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Deep Throat, Double Penetration (DP), Natural Tits, Outdoor, Piss, Prolapse
    File size: 1.49 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Eden Ivy

Download:
    Download file

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Large -breasted piss and fuck

General info:
    Duration: 19 min 32 s
    Genre: Big Tits, Piss, Lesbian, Threesome, Strapon
    Year: 2009
    File size: 367 MB
    Format: AVI

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download file

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Pissy Galore: Pee Angels 2

General info:
    Duration: 1 h 1 min
    Genre: Pissing, Lesbian, Toys, Masturbation
    Year: 2007
    File size: 544 MB
    Format: QuickTime

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: This second edition includes eight girls in some serious pee play! This is a real filthy movie with plenty of piss drinking and pussy's getting smashed with huge dildo's! We've combined 40 year old MILF's with 19 year old pee sucking cuties. End to end action with steamy solo scenes as well!
    Models: * Keira

Download:
    Download file

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

She does it all!

General info:
    Duration: 25 min 43 s
    Genre: All Sex, Anal, Blouses, Bukkake, Gangbang, Pissing, Hardcore
    File size: 430 MB
    Resolution: 540 x 720

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: We've got a true Eurobabe girl taking care of the hardest crew around: the PeeSquad! This absolute freak is handling a group of studly backpackers as they've reached their destination for the night, but far beyond business this chick is all about getting gangbanged - all out anal, bukkake jizz plopping, and of course stream after stream of piss to conclude this group pounding on one amazing chick who truly does it all!

Download:
    Download file

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Alexandra Letova - Dreamy Alex

General info:
    Duration: 16 min 13 s
    Genre: Resting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Featured, Pissing in mouth, Fingering, Orgasm, Pee on Cock, Piss Licking, Submissive
    Year: 2021
    File size: 615 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: I love how intimate and "real life" this feels. Alex and her boyfriend weren't even sure this video should be published since it's not as professional-feeling than their other 2 videos. but sometimes that's a good thing. As you can tell she really was s
    Models: Alexandra Letova

Download:
    Download file