1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls on the Beach, Hidden camera Nudism

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 26, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lauren & Kate Kate
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lauren & Kate
    Format: JPG
    File Size: 89 Mb
    Resolution: 1800x2400
    Picture: 62
    Description: My second shoot with the gorgeous Lauren. This time I have my assistant, Kate, jump into the shoot as she knows Lauren well. They both decide to do a few pics together for fun and I have to admit I'm pleased as Kate has been tucked away behind the video camera most of the time. Thank you girls for making such a great set together!
    Cast: Kate
    Genre: Beach, Nude

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leah & Friends [1/3] Caroline
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Leah & Friends [1/3]
    File Size: 78 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x2400
    Picture: 54
    Description: We had so much fun with these crazy girls from London, already well into the swings of things when we found them at the Tssokas pool party, and it wasn't long before we had the camera out. Casey, the really crazy one in the group, whipped her top off first and the others were not far behind, thanks girls - a wonderful set!
    Cast: Caroline

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leah & Kara [1/2] Kara
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Leah & Kara [1/2]
    File Size: 153 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1600
    Picture: 102
    Description: These two girls happened to be sunbathing close to my shoot location so it was easy to spot them. I wasted no time in saying hello and inquiring if they'd do a shoot? They were big fans of having their picture taken so we got to it immediately. It was again a great joy to work with two hotties like these, both great posers and naturally sexy. Some of the expressions on their faces were totally hot which I could see meant they were enjoying themselves.
    Cast: Kara

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Licking Lesbians
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Licking Lesbians
    File Size: 16 Mb
    Resolution: 2160x3840
    Picture: 44
    Description: I love watching alternative babes on the beach they are always getting up to no good! Watch this video and you'll see just how crazy this lesbian babe really is!
    Cast:
    Genre: 2 Girls, Ass, Big Nipples, Bikini, Brunette, Erect Nipples, In The Sea, Large Areolas, Lesbians, Natural Tits, On The Phone, Smoking, Sunglasses, Tattoos, Tits (Big), Tits (Medium), With Boyfriend

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ligia - Set 2 - Part 1 of 2 Ligia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Ligia - Set 2 - Part 1 of 2
    File Size: 156 Mb
    Picture: 159
    Description: You must remember this gorgeous lady from some past shoots already published on the website. She's always happy and free to come back and try new experiences with us. She's thin, but sexy, and she has the curves. What else matters besides good curves, beautiful smile, natural look and that mystery you see in her eyes? Love you, sweetie! And, guys watch out for the next galleries!
    Cast: Ligia

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Little Asia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Little Asia
    File Size: 20 Mb
    Picture: 23
    Description: A Beautiful Asian babe has just arrived with her boyfriend for a morning of topless sunbathing, she starts rubbing her lotion in before asking her boyfriend to assist her by rubbing it into her back, I bet he couldn't wait to get his hand on her hot body!
    Cast:
    Genre: Asian, Bikini, Brunette, Erect Nipples, Natural Tits, On The Phone, Rubbing Lotion Into Tits, Tits (Medium), Tits (Small), Topless, With Boyfriend

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Liz & Friends [1/2] Gabby
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Liz & Friends [1/2]
    File Size: 107 Mb
    Picture: 80
    Description: We were introduced to Liz through our second photography team based out in Napa (Kesang and Paris). She had already done a shoot with them at the Tsokkos pool party (photos to come!). This time it was back to familiar territory on the beach with some pals she had been sunbathing with. They actually took over the shoot and very much did their own thing, being very spontaneous and sexy. A great set with some fun loving girls!
    Cast: Gabby

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Look At My Tits
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Look At My Tits
    File Size: 24 Mb
    Picture: 56
    Description:
    Cast:
    Genre:

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Loredana Loredana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Loredana
    File Size: 100 Mb
    Picture: 114
    Description: It was a very quiet day at the beach and I was about to go for a meal. I started to pack my stuff and my boyfriend stopped me. Loredana was walking to the sea, completely topless! I forgot about my hunger for a while, because I wouldn't have missed that!
    Cast: Loredana

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lorena & Juliani - Set 2 - Part 1 of 3 Juliani
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lorena & Juliani - Set 2 - Part 1 of 3
    File Size: 142 Mb
    Picture: 128
    Description: These two candies never have enough! They never get exhausted and they never get tired of fun, photos, drinks, music and people! Because they were always so energized I started to feel very excited too and remembered about the past years when my colleagues tried to explain me what to be fascinated feels like. Just in a few words: if you feel you want to do so many things but you don't have time, if your heart starts beating so fast that you can hear it and if you smile without thinking of something specifically, that's the true excitement!
    Cast: Juliani

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lottie & Friends [2/2] Lottie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lottie & Friends [2/2]
    File Size: 35 Mb
    Picture: 43
    Description: Now these girls were quite reluctant at first, um'ing and uh'ing, muttering and joking between themselves as they sat by the pool. That was until Sophie flashed us and said "you can get a close up of these beauties!". The other two laughed and said "come on then, as long as it doesn't take all day". We smiled and got to work ...SNAP SNAP!
    Cast: Lottie

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lou & Matina [3/3] Matina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lou & Matina [3/3]
    File Size: 98 Mb
    Picture: 76
    Description: We were partying in the resort when we came across these two girls sat at a table. We approached them and all had a chat and some shots, both stunning girls we then arranged a shoot for the next day. This turned out to be the hottest day of the year and also the hottest photos. Both girls can't wait to do another shoot with us soon!
    Cast: Matina

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucia & Friends [3/5] Kelly
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lucia & Friends [3/5]
    File Size: 61 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Picture: 43
    Description: We approached this group of girls from London down at Bora Bora beach. The girls were on holiday staying in San Antonio so asked if they could do a shoot back there as they didn't feel ready at the time. We met up and we had a great few hours of fun with them. They were all really giggly and loved every minute of it!
    Cast: Kelly

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucie - Set 1 [1/2] Lucie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lucie - Set 1 [1/2]
    File Size: 77 Mb
    Picture: 82
    Description: I'm engrossed in a shoot with two girls on the shoreline when I spot in the background Lucie walking around in the shallow waters. Completely topless and looking stunning, she seems to have noticed us and I'm starting to think she is purposely attracting attention. As she starts heading back to her beach towel, I send Mira, our translator, off to intercept her while I finish shooting the two hotties which I have to admit I've got completely distracted from. It takes me the whole of 10 minutes to complete their set whilst ensuring I can monitor where Lucie is so I can find her.
    Cast: Lucie

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Madalina Madalina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Madalina
    File Size: 115 Mb
    Picture: 111
    Description: I saw Madalina from up in the lifeguard tower, overlooking the beach, and even though the beach was packed with hundreds of people, I have good eyes that cannot miss any redhead even though she was a long way away from me. Usually it's best to walk the beaches but who knows what you see up there, sometimes it's the best way to find the next hot model to pose for us!
    Cast: Madalina

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Magda & Larisa Larisa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Magda & Larisa
    File Size: 179 Mb
    Picture: 152
    Description: Larisa is one of the participants at the wet t-shirt contest that you'll find soon captured on the website. But before we talk about the lovely competition, I'd like to tell you, guys, that this girl is a native dancer. She is more than aware of the way she knows to move her body and bring to light the curves she has. "No inhibitions and no regrets" - that's the way Larisa described her way of living - and regarding our challenge she said "definitely try it again". So, Larisa, prepare to meet us again next summer!
    Cast: Larisa

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Maidstone Girls [3/5] Loretta
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Maidstone Girls [3/5]
    File Size: 28 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Picture: 45
    Description: We couldn't believe our luck when we saw this group of four stunning girls on the beach. We approached them immediately, and fortunately they were all really excited about the prospect of doing a shoot. They all looked fantastic together and were very natural as they posed in front of the camera. They all agreed to do individual topless shoots as well, and they turned out great!
    Cast: Loretta

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mareela Marella
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Mareela
    File Size: 58 Mb
    Picture: 49
    Description: Mareela was on vacation with her husband and they would always appear on the beach near our shoot location. I'd noticed she would watch the shoots as they were happening and she looked interested more and more as each day went by. I decided to approach her husband and ask outright if she wanted to do a shoot? He was very supportive and encouraged her to go for it. Once again, a guy who is proud to share pics of his woman and a woman who is proud to show off her body. A great result!
    Cast: Marella

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Maria - Part 1 of 2 Maria
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Maria - Part 1 of 2
    File Size: 183 Mb
    Picture: 179
    Description: I found Maria sitting on a rock, close to the shoreline, looking a bit nervous. I just said "hi" and she immediately hugged me and said she never thought I'll come to her. Why not, dear? You're gorgeous, natural and you should never be afraid to be yourself! I almost cried when I saw how happy she became right after she heard those words. I was just being honest, look at her natural smile, she is such a sweetie!
    Cast: Maria

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Maria Maria
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Maria
    File Size: 64 Mb
    Picture: 66
    Description: Maria was very shy to start off with but the inhibitions soon disappeared. It wasn't long before she was telling us how great she felt knowing all the guys and girls were watching her. That's what we like to hear!
    Cast: Maria

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS