1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls on the Beach, Hidden camera Nudism

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 26, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jess & Friends [2/3] Jess
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Jess & Friends [2/3]
    Format: JPG
    File Size: 82 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1600
    Picture: 79
    Description: Jess, with the dark hair was strolling along the shore line, totally topless for all to see. I noticed her gorgeous curves from a distance so I aimed for her immediately. Jess has a brilliant, infectious personality and was keen to shoot. She mentioned she was on the beach with a group of her friends and they would be up for a shoot too. "Even better," I said. Sure enough, all agreed, so we got right to it. 'Fun, sexy and memorable,' the girls told me once we'd finished. I couldn't have agreed more.
    Cast: Jess
    Genre: Beach, Nude

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jilina Jilina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Jilina
    File Size: 29 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Picture: 56
    Description: Often the language barrier interferes with my ability to establish a rapport with some of the eastern European girls at Ayia Napa, but that wasn't the case with this Polish beauty. Jilinna spoke English quite well, and she was a really lovely girl too! She had no problem at all with posing for a topless shoot so we got started right away. Jilinna needed absolutely no direction from me as she was a complete natural in front of the camera. I have to say that I do love Polish girls!
    Cast: Jilina

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Karina And Friends - Set 2 Ana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Karina And Friends - Set 2
    File Size: 67 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x2400
    Picture: 55
    Description: We happened to bump into Karina and her friends again a few days later and they mentioned how much they enjoyed the last shoot. They wanted to do another one so we got right to it. Just like the last time they really got into the spirit and starting played around and having a great time. They know how to enjoy themselves and on holiday that's what it is all about!
    Cast: Ana

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kathryn & Toni Kathryn
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kathryn & Toni
    File Size: 17 Mb
    Resolution: 900x1200
    Picture: 53
    Description: This was one of my busiest days on the beach when I did this shoot, so I only had a spare 20 minutes and didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. Both girls were quite nervous as they posed on the busy beach, but despite the crowds and the limited time, we still managed to get a decent set.
    Cast: Kathryn

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Katie & Emily [2/2] Katie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Katie & Emily [2/2]
    File Size: 51 Mb
    Picture: 42
    Description: I saw these two girls sunbathing with a group of six other girls. I mentioned taking the 'Flaunt It' photo challenge but only Katie was up for posing, however she asked her friend, Emily, to come along for support. Once I commenced with the shoot I noticed how intrigued Emily was getting as we progressed. I suggested she join in for a few quick snaps, and even though she was hesitant at first she soon agreed. Now we were enjoying ourselves, before I knew it Katie had encouraged Emily to remove her top and bare her breasts to camera. Thank you, Katie! :)
    Cast: Katie

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Katrina - 2011 Set Katrina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Katrina - 2011 Set
    File Size: 80 Mb
    Picture: 148
    Description: It's a small world! I'm walking down the strip one night when I spot a gorgeous blonde dressed in a skimpy black mini skirt and top handing out tickets for a nightclub. I just have to talk to her but as I start to introduce myself she tells me that we've met before! I suddenly recognize her from a shoot I did with three years ago in Malia, and shout out her name. That makes her burst out laughing, and she gives me a big hug. The truth is that she looked even hotter than I remembered, and I was eager to have her to pose for us again. Katrina was more than happy to do another shoot, and we spend the rest of the evening catching up on what she's been doing since we last met.
    Cast: Katrina

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Katrina Katrina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Katrina
    File Size: 53 Mb
    Picture: 82
    Description: We met Katrina touting for one of the bars in the infamous West End, the hub of the party action in San Antonio, Ibiza. She didn't need much persuasion to get involved in a shoot and once she had got a day off she was true to her word and we met up down on San Antonio beach. Katrina was a real star, and we got to know her very well during out stay in Ibiza, even helping us to find girls to shoot for us on various occasions.
    Cast: Katrina

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Keely Keely
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Keely
    File Size: 47 Mb
    Picture: 44
    Description: Continuing the madness at the Tssokas pool part in Ayia Napa, and here is our first find from our afternoon there, lovely Keely from Southampton! We really hope you like her!
    Cast: Keely

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kelly Kelly
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kelly
    File Size: 63 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Picture: 40
    Description: So after an unexpected pick-up en-route (see Kristina gallery) I arrive in Cala Conta with three lovely ladies, and once Kristina and Emma sets were out of the way I was very much looking forward to doing a shoot with shy, but definitely hottest of the group, Kelly. She was very conscious of her boobs and didn't want to shoot fully topless however she was very proud of her pert bottom so didn't mind some sexy nude shots. Wow, 3 girls out of 3 doing implied nude, not bad for a day's 'work' ;-)
    Cast: Kelly

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kerry candid
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kerry candid
    File Size: 1 Mb
    Resolution: 1080x1920
    Picture: 14
    Description: When we first see Kerry, she is drying out after a swim in the sea. She just stands there, perfect for me to film her. We also see her in a seated position having a smoke and a rest.
    Cast:
    Genre: 30s, Bikini, Blonde, Natural Tits, Smoking, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kirsty & Friends Kirsty
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kirsty & Friends
    File Size: 12 Mb
    Picture: 33
    Description: I was walking along a quiet beach in Kavos when I noticed Kirsty and her friends. They were stunning, so I stopped and introduced myself. The two blond girls were both quite shy, but their brunette friend was very confident and was enthused about doing a shoot. She persuaded them to pose, and we had a lot of fun and quite a few laughs! During the shoot, I found out that the brunette girl was from Australia, and was visiting family in the UK.
    Cast: Kirsty

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kristina Kristina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Kristina
    File Size: 59 Mb
    Picture: 55
    Description: Things are going very well. Our assistant Mira, spots Kristina who is in the water with her boyfriend. In she wades without a moment hesitation to talk to them, I see smiles and nodding heads which tell me they are up for a shoot. I get to it immediately. Well done Mira!
    Cast: Kristina

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lacey & Friends [2/6] Charise
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lacey & Friends [2/6]
    File Size: 61 Mb
    Picture: 54
    Description: We are pleased to welcome back one of our all time favourites, Lacey Banghard. Although she has shot to fame in the UK (thanks to us, as we've said many times before lol) and travelled all around the world she still loves her holiday in Ayia Napa with friends. And we love shooting her so we made sure we were there to meet up with her and get some great photos. She mentioned she was with a group of friends so we were hoping that two of them might be Jess and Rebecca from last time around, as it turned out we got to meet Charise, Hannah and Tasha instead. Wow, Lacey certainly has some hot friends! And this was going to be a shoot to remember no doubt about that!
    Cast: Charise

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lady in red
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lady in red
    File Size: 3 Mb
    Resolution: 1080x1920
    Picture: 24
    Description: I spent a while on this one but it was certainly worth it. She went for a walk along the beach so I had to wait for her to come back. Then she turns away from the sun to do a puzzle book so I had no option but to move for a better look. She wears a sexy red bikini with pert medium sized natural boobs.
    Cast:
    Genre: 20s, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Drinking, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Tits (Medium), Topless, Voyeur

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lana Lana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lana
    File Size: 133 Mb
    Picture: 109
    Description: I met Lana through friends of mine who were vacationing in the resort. She is a Photographer too and models from time to time. We had agreed to meet at another beach near where they were staying as it was a bit quieter. I must admit I was blown away by her looks, she was very confident in front of the camera and easy to direct. Actually, I was able to just click away and let her get on with it as she just went for it. Thanks, Lana.
    Cast: Lana

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Latvian Hotty
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Latvian Hotty
    File Size: 28 Mb
    Resolution: 2160x3840
    Picture: 32
    Description: What a way to start the day! I found this gorgeous Latvian hotty getting ready for a day in the sun, she has a great body and a nice pair of erect nipples which will get your COCK hard! I couldn't work out if she was a MILF or not?... You decide!
    Cast:
    Genre: 2 Girls, Ass, Big Nipples, Bikini, Brunette, Drinking, Eating, Erect Nipples, MILF, Natural Tits, Sunglasses, Tattoos, Tits (Medium), Topless, With Boyfriend

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Laura & Sam Laura
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Laura & Sam
    File Size: 24 Mb
    Resolution: 1200x1600
    Picture: 35
    Description: Laura and Sam were two lovely girls we saw sunbathing on Nissi beach, so of course we approached them about doing a shoot. At first they were reluctant, but we finally persuaded them to give it a try. As is always our experience, once the shoot begins, the girls have a fantastic time. We got some great shots, and had fun with some poses from behind with the girls looking out at the beach crowd. We also had to admire the way Sam looked in her blue thong bikini bottom! And as for Laura, what a pity we couldn't get her topless! :)
    Cast: Laura

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Laura - Set 1 Laura
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Laura - Set 1
    File Size: 22 Mb
    Picture: 34
    Description: Derek met Laura one night while he was out on the town scouting the bars and clubs for beauties. She did some sexy poses in the water, and was really open to our direction so we got some very exciting shots. It wasn't a complete artistic nude shoot, but with only her thong we were able to capture her sexy look! We also did a second shoot with Laura the following day although I have to say I think we preferred her in the black thong! :)
    Cast: Laura

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lauren & Carla [1/2] Carla
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lauren & Carla [1/2]
    File Size: 32 Mb
    Picture: 29
    Description: Laura was another girl we met on a night out in the bars of Playa De Americas. She actually walking right past me when I spotted her. She looked very sexy in her short mini skirt and tight white top so I quickly seized the chance to stop her to introduce myself. We got talking for a while and she even let me take an impromptu photo there and then. We made arrangements for a shoot on the beach and left it at that. When we met up for the shoot Lauren had made the effort to look nice which was apreciated, it was clear she wanted to look her best for the set and although we shot this set under cloudy skies we think the pictures came out really great!
    Cast: Carla

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lauren & Friends Lauren
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Lauren & Friends
    File Size: 7 Mb
    Picture: 16
    Description: These three friends from the UK were on vacation in Malia. I was able to do a fun holiday shoot with them, but time was not on our side as they had to get a taxi to the airport and go home shortly afterwards. They were sad to go, but they told me they would be back next year for sure!
    Cast: Lauren

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS