1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls on the Beach, Hidden camera Nudism

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 26, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Danielle & Sasha Danielle
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Danielle & Sasha
    Format: JPG
    File Size: 62 Mb
    Resolution: 1800x2400
    Picture: 73
    Description: I found these two girls down the promenade just off the main beach in San Antonio. Sasha, the darker of the two girls, was sunbathing topless while her friend however had a little less skin on show. They were both very keen to pose so I brought them back to our usual spot to get on with the shoot. I was really impressed with Danielle because when we arrived she immediately whipped her top off saying she wanted to do topless only. I wasn't gong to argue and it was clear Sahsa didn't have a problem with it either. A great start to my day considering the quiet beaches!
    Cast: Danielle
    Genre: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Danielle & Sasha Danielle
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Danielle & Sasha
    Picture: 73
    Description: I found these two girls down the promenade just off the main beach in San Antonio. Sasha, the darker of the two girls, was sunbathing topless while her friend however had a little less skin on show. They were both very keen to pose so I brought them back to our usual spot to get on with the shoot. I was really impressed with Danielle because when we arrived she immediately whipped her top off saying she wanted to do topless only. I wasn't gong to argue and it was clear Sahsa didn't have a problem with it either. A great start to my day considering the quiet beaches!
    Cast: Danielle
    Genre: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Debbie - Set 1 Debbie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Debbie - Set 1
    File Size: 26 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Picture: 58
    Description: Debbie is one of our best friends and came to visit us out in Napa. We've always known she has a terrific body and a fantastic bum, so after the topless shoot in her regular bikini we had to get her out of that and into a sexy white thong for you guys! We loved the way she got so into posing and felt comfortable enough to show off that fabulous figure!
    Cast: Debbie
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dee & Gabrielle Dee
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Dee & Gabrielle
    File Size: 75 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x2400
    Picture: 57
    Description: We met these two little blondies walking down the promenade next to the beach. Wow, we could not let them go until they agreed to a shoot. As it happened they were very keen so we took a few cocktails and off we went. The girls were perfect, a lot of fun and we even arranged for a few more shoots before their flight home.
    Cast: Dee
    Genre: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Lauren and Jenn

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Deea Deea
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Deea
    File Size: 172 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1600
    Picture: 174
    Description: There is not a coincidence that Deea's set has been published on my birthday: I choose so because by the first moment I met her I felt like I could have seen myself a few years ago. Being natural and sexy as never, she is still not confident enough in what she's got. Though, I guess I taught her a good lesson about self-confidence and how not to fear about showing off what you should be proud of. I bet that if I meet her today for a shoot she's gonna be the one who will complain about me being not daring enough!
    Cast: Deea
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Mira

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Demetria & Merissa [3/3] Demetria
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Demetria & Merissa [3/3]
    File Size: 141 Mb
    Picture: 137
    Description: When we approached these two girls they were actually getting ready to leave the beach, however once we had the chance to tell them about the 'Flaunt it!' challenge they immediately changed their minds and agreed to a shoot. The beach was very busy this session so no quiet spots to pose but the girls were fine with this and were very confident with posing in front of the crowd. I remember the sea being quite rough due to strong winds but this didn't stop the girls from splashing about in the water and having fun. In fact I was so impressed with the girls I asked if they would be ok for another shoot but in a quieter location so we could take our time and get more sexier. Of course they agreed straight away...watch for those sets in future updates.
    Cast: Demetria
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Denissa & Codruta - Part 2 of 3 Codruta
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Denissa & Codruta - Part 2 of 3
    File Size: 159 Mb
    Picture: 154
    Description: You might remember Denissa from a past photoshoot. She brought her best friend to the seaside for a few days and called me immediately being very excited about having the opportunity to pose in front of my camera for the second time. However, this second time was so beautiful I almost forgot I had another photoshoot scheduled right after. But it was so worth it, wasn't it?
    Cast: Codruta

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Diana Diana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Diana
    File Size: 89 Mb
    Picture: 104
    Description: Diana seemed like a very quiet and shy girl when I met her - but I was wrong! She has her own way of being because she explores the people and the new places she meets. She's very confident and has a power of manipulating wishes. I'm saying that because she managed to change my mind two times: first time was the place we went for the shoot and second was the fact that she asked me to wait and not give directions until she finishes her own ideas. Good job, Diana!
    Cast: Diana
    Genre: Romania

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dublin Girls [3/3] Caitlin
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Dublin Girls [3/3]
    File Size: 39 Mb
    Resolution: 1200x1600
    Picture: 67
    Description: Caitlin, Tara and Sienna were three lovely lasses from Dublin, and when we saw the blond, brunette and redhead walking down the beach together and turning heads we knew we had to get them to pose. We were especially impressed with Sienna, a real hottie who was a ball of energy!
    Cast: Caitlin

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Elena & Erika Elena
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Elena & Erika
    File Size: 69 Mb
    Picture: 114
    Description: It had been a quiet day at Nissi beach so we decided to explore other beaches around Napa, here we spotted these two hotties playing in the sea. Both were very clearly enjoying the attention already so I decided to introduce myself and persuade them to do a photo shoot. It was a sure thing. very sexy girls and as you can see from this set both of them loved being in front of the camera!
    Cast: Elena
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Romania, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Elena & Friends - Part 2 of 2 Elena
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Elena & Friends - Part 2 of 2
    File Size: 61 Mb
    Picture: 75
    Description: This shoot was a good teamwork from both sides. I didn't want to feel like I missed something, so I made sure I noted their phone number in order to be able to spend more time with them another day. Me and JC worked really hard that day, so as soon as we met these 3 young ladies we had to focus three times more than we did on the previous shoot. Luckily, we found a bit of shade and took advantage of the girls' best mood ever!

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Elena & Julia Elena
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Elena & Julia
    File Size: 42 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Picture: 78
    Description: These girls were hard work to shoot as they were a little bit drunk when we came across them, but we were determined to get some good photos because they are beautiful girls with amazing bodies. The blonde on the right turned out to be really good in front of the camera once she got into it and we got some gorgeous pictures of her, she was a real stunner.

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Eleni Eleni
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Eleni
    File Size: 58 Mb
    Picture: 96
    Description: Eleni was one of the nicest girls we met out in Ayia Napa. Her breasts were absolutely tremendous. We just could not let her go with out taking a few snaps. We shot her in a villa pool, just down the road from where we found her. Thankfully she was prepared to give it a go and quite enthusiastic about it too, she even brought a playmate (see 'Sahara' gallery). We loved her, and we're sure you will too!
    Cast: Eleni
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Kesang & Paris

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Elisa Elisa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Elisa
    Picture: 61
    Description: It was a very sunny and hot day at the beach, so I asked Derek for a break in order to buy an ice-cream. While I was waiting for my summer treat I saw Elisa. She was walking with her boyfriend along the cliff without a top like it was the most natural thing in the world. I was pretty sure she'd be confident enough to take a photoshoot with me. And she was! Even better, her boyfriend encouraged her to accept the challenge although it wasn't really necessary, because she was already so keen to go for it!
    Cast: Elisa

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emmi & Friends Emmi
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Emmi & Friends
    File Size: 43 Mb
    Picture: 44
    Description: A really lovely group of Finnish friends who were so nice and friendly when we met. They were happy take the 'Flaunt it!' photo challenge as they saw it as the chance to get some memorable, fun vacation pics. We had a laugh whilst they over acted certain poses and even had a bit of a sing a long and dancing on the beach!
    Cast: Emmi
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Erika Erika
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Erika
    File Size: 94 Mb
    Picture: 86
    Description: Erika and her friend were two Italian girls we met on the beach, they were really shy but Erika was keen to do a shoot so we wasted no time in getting her to pose while her friend watched and cheered her on. Loved these girls!
    Cast: Erika
    Genre: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Lauren and Jenn

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Faye & Friends Faye
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Faye & Friends
    File Size: 29 Mb
    Picture: 26
    Description: Faye (the busty blonde) and her three friends were sunbathing not far from where we do our shoots. I couldn't help noticing how curvy Faye looked as she paddled in the sea and it wasn't long before I managed to get her and friends involved in a group shoot. Hope you guy enjoy this set, it was short and sweet but I did my best to get some good photos in the time I had.
    Cast: Faye
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Flory Flory
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Flory
    File Size: 69 Mb
    Picture: 85
    Description: Just a quick set with this girl that was with some friends of mine at the lifeguard tower. She was a bit distracted by the guys and their excitement to see her posing, but I guess the good thing is she had the chance and courage to accept the challenge. Maybe we meet next year, Flory! And don't forget, guys like to watch you showing what you've got!
    Cast: Flory

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gallery002 - Nudist Camp
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Gallery002 - Nudist Camp