1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls on the Beach, Hidden camera Nudism

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 26, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Beatrice & Cristina Beatrice
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Beatrice & Cristina
    Format: JPG
    File Size: 267 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x2400
    Picture: 215
    Description: Two candies that cannot wait to set an appointment with me for a shoot! I was so busy that day that I almost made the mistake to reschedule a shoot with them, but because I am used to take a quick photo with my phone before I start taking pictures I usually realize there's no time for rescheduling. These girls interrupted me and said they'll wait until I finish because they're afraid they'll never see me again. And because I was fascinated about their enthusiasm, I invited them for a drink and a meal after the shoot and brought them some printed pictures as a prize for the most persuasive and beautiful models of the year!
    Cast: Beatrice
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Mira

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Beth Beth
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Beth
    File Size: 114 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1600
    Picture: 125
    Description: As you know, we normally only shoot amateur models here at ugotitflauntit.com. However we make an exception with these 5 galleries shot in Cyprus exclusively for us by our photographer and friend Damien at Girl Management. And we think you will understand why when you see these stunning ladies. Thanks Damien!
    Cast: Beth
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Damien

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bex & Friends - Set 1 Bex
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Bex & Friends - Set 1
    File Size: 54 Mb
    Resolution: 1800x2400
    Picture: 67
    Description: This is the first shoot I did with Bex and Michelle, before we headed off to Cala Conta for the second part of the shoot - eventually getting their hot friend Vikki involved (see second part of Bex and Friends). I love Michelle's reaction to going topless in front of camera for the first time! Before you know it she's having a wild time. As for Bex, she's completely at ease with it - and a real find from our trip to Ibiza! Next stop Cala Conta ...
    Cast: Bex
    Genre: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Blue - Set 1 Blue
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Blue - Set 1
    File Size: 38 Mb
    Picture: 48
    Description: I spot Blue on the beach just as we arrive to start our day and am immediately struck by her beauty. Just as I approach her, her friend Megan, comes over and joins us. We get talking and Blue is very much up for doing a shoot, providing she can bring Megan along too. No problem at all if she wants to join in I say. Megan laughs and says go on then. Its clear to me Blue is very confident and happy to flaunt her curves which I think gives Megan the encouragement to join her. We also go on to shoot solo sets with these two hotties, we hope you enjoy!
    Cast: Blue
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bolton Girls [2/3] Mel
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Bolton Girls [2/3]
    File Size: 37 Mb
    Resolution: 1200x1600
    Picture: 71
    Description: Gorgeous Lisa, in the blue & white stripes, was immediately enthused about the prospect doing a shoot, but a few of her friends from Bolton were a bit reluctant to pose. It took a little encouragement, but in the end we managed to get all of them on board. Two of the blondes, Belinda and Mel had so much fun that they decided they wanted to go on and do solo shoots while Lisa went on to do the same with Derek.
    Cast: Mel
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cambridge Girls - Set 1 [2/2] Stella
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Cambridge Girls - Set 1 [2/2]
    File Size: 42 Mb
    Picture: 47
    Description: We were actually just beginning to pack away late one afternoon when this group of girls arrived close by to us. Lena and Stella, I noticed immediately, both looking amazing, and just the type of girls we love at ugotitflauntit! Now it was just a case of how to get them to pose. Well, it didn't take long before all girls were in agreement they were prepared to go for it, and even better Lena and Stella seemed the most enthusiastic! After we got some group photos and the girls settled into it, it was time to see how daring they were prepared to go. Initially Lena refused my proposal to pose for a solo set, however Stella was well up for it, and wow, what a body she has! More to come from these stunners - I got them back to the beach the very next day, and you'll be pleased to hear that Lena found some courage for that solo set I mentioned. That is a set worth waiting for we can assure you!
    Cast: Stella

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Carly Carly
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Carly
    File Size: 12 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Picture: 27
    Description: We had a quiet moment so we'd thought it was about time we showed you guys someone who is normally on the other side of the camera, and here she is - my sidekick and dear friend Carly, looking fabulous it has to be said!
    Cast: Carly
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cecilie & Ida - Set 2 Cecilie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Cecilie & Ida - Set 2
    File Size: 125 Mb
    Picture: 82
    Description: We spotted two gorgeous Norwegian girls at Nissi beach. They were with a group of six girls in all but only these two wanted to do a shoot. It was their first time in Ayia Napa and they very much wanted to experience all the fun to be had for their vacation. I was pleased they accepted the photo challenge, as they were definitely the best of the group and a lot of fun to shoot.
    Cast: Cecilie
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cherry Cherry
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Cherry
    File Size: 25 Mb
    Resolution: 1200x900
    Picture: 67
    Description: I started talking to Cherry and her friends when we were all sitting at one of the beach bars in Malia. They agreed to do a shoot on the steps of the deck area, right next to the bar. The shoot went well and then the following day I see Cherry again. She told me that her friends had really enjoyed their photoshoot and really liked the pictures. I thought she was a natural, and asked if she was up for doing a solo set of pics. She was with her boyfriend, but he was very supportive and encouraged her to do the shoot. We decided to start right away, and I have to admit that I was very impressed with Cherry. As you can see, the pics turned out great!
    Cast: Cherry
    Genre: Malia, Crete, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cheryl & Sienna Cheryl
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Cheryl & Sienna
    File Size: 10 Mb
    Resolution: 1200x900
    Picture: 41
    Description: I spotted Cheryl, the brunette, when she was coming out of the sea in Mallorca. I wasted no time in approaching her to ask if she wanted to take the 'Flaunt It' challenge. She immediately agreed, and even better, she got her friend involved in the shoot! I was very impressed with Cheryl's attitude, as she was extremely confident in her posing and she certainly had a great sexy look!
    Cast: Cheryl
    Genre: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Christina - Set 2 Anamaria
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Christina - Set 2
    File Size: 85 Mb
    Picture: 80
    Description: My second shoot with Christina. I got a very positive response to my suggestion of a nude shoot so we agreed to meet up at a private pool overlooking the bay. She wanted to tease her boyfriend with these photos and I'm sure it worked a treat! Well done Christina, what a star!
    Cast: Anamaria
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Christina Christina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Christina
    File Size: 30 Mb
    Picture: 44
    Description: I'd just arrived in Ibiza and no sooner had I got to the beach I met this slender leggy brunette, she was cute and was eager to start so we got going straight away. A great start to the trip, and now I was underway I was off to find more hotties ...
    Cast: Christina
    Genre: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cindy & Sophie - Part 1 of 3 Sophie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Cindy & Sophie - Part 1 of 3
    File Size: 95 Mb
    Picture: 101
    Description: Because she was going to spend her entire summer at the seaside, Cindy brought another beauty as a company for another photoshoot with us. Sophie heard about us by the first time we met Cindy and was excited to meet the team in person. Well, what can I say, the reason why we're every summer there is quite obvious: all the girls are happy and most of the time impatient to repeat the experience. Let's press the repeat button with these two for the future galleries coming up on ugotitflauntit.com!
    Cast: Sophie

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cindy & Sophie - Set 2 - Part 2 of 4 Cindy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Cindy & Sophie - Set 2 - Part 2 of 4
    File Size: 198 Mb
    Picture: 180
    Description: Here we are with these two gorgeous ladies on the private beach, during a perfect day for a shoot! Even now, when I'm writing to you, guys, these short lines about my experience, I have to say that I am as enthusiastic as I was then. They're so talented and you can tell they enjoy themselves a lot. Though they're just friends, Sophie and Cindy look so sexy and beautiful together. Please don't hesitate to leave your feedback on this set, I'm very curious to know your opinion on the way they look together, especially on the unique way Sophie and Cindy show off everything they've got!
    Cast: Cindy

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Claire & Friends [2/2] Claire
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Claire & Friends [2/2]
    File Size: 47 Mb
    Picture: 53
    Description: Claire was sunbathing with her friends close to our shoot spot and all four were topless at the time. The girls were very confident in themselves and had no problem walking around and showing off their bodies so I decided I'd ask them all to pose. Claire accepted straight away, and even better, encouraged the others to join her. We had a lot of fun during the shoot however it was clear to me that Claire was the bravest of the bunch so I suggested I shoot a solo set with her. Just as I expected she took it all in her stride and was very comfortable posing.
    Cast: Claire

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Claire Claire
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Claire
    File Size: 54 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Picture: 71
    Description: We met Claire on another scorching hot day in Magaluf. She looked great, wearing a string top and gold bikini. I'm surprised how nervously she posed however I took my time and made it fun. I think the pics speak for themselves as you can see her confidence growing by the end. Even waving to the guys in the small boat as its passing, lucky them!
    Cast: Claire
    Genre: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Coco & Fai [1/2] Coco
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Coco & Fai [1/2]
    File Size: 66 Mb
    Picture: 63
    Description: These two local girls were interested in doing a shoot but were a little nervous! We were excited to get them to try something new, and they had a great time as we brought out the best in them!
    Cast: Coco
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Melissa & Kelly

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cristiana & Rozalia - Part 2 of 3 Cristiana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Cristiana & Rozalia - Part 2 of 3
    File Size: 90 Mb
    Picture: 96
    Description: Cristiana was the one that spotted me while I was looking at my work during my water break. She asked me if I can help her take a picture with her best friend. You know what was in my mind and what happened next. I offered them a free professional photoshoot and they couldn't be happier to get it right away. Aren't they sweet together? They are, because they were the happiest to hear that they can even take our challenge and remember all the time the crazy things they did together at the seaside.
    Cast: Cristiana

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cristina - Set 3 Cristina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Cristina - Set 3
    File Size: 200 Mb
    Picture: 201
    Description: We finally got the chance to finish our last shoot with Christina after the last one was cut short due to bad weather. This time we had made our way over to a quiet beach and Christina thrilled us by stripping completely naked. This girl is naturally sexy and her personality totally infectious. What a pity when we heard recently she has had some facial cosmetic surgery back in her home town. A beautiful girl, but this is the last shoot we will have with this one we think!
    Cast: Cristina
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Daniella Daniella
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Daniella
    File Size: 97 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Picture: 108
    Description: This is where I jumped in and took over from Georgia and Kelly, who were shooting a group of girls at our usual spot at Nissi beach. When I saw Daniella, I instantly recognised her as I had seen her around the beach that day and had a good feeling she would look great in front of the camera. I was not wrong. She kept telling me she didn't feel very sexy but she couldn't have been more wrong. Especially when she went nude behind the rocks, Wow!
    Cast: Daniella

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS