1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls on the Beach, Hidden camera Nudism

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 26, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alba and Mia Alba
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Alba and Mia
    Format: JPG
    File Size: 142 Mb
    Resolution: 2000x3000
    Picture: 108
    Description: We found out Alba and Mia are twin sisters, gorgeous voluptuous girls, happy to pose, they were little shy during this shoot, but more to come from these two!
    Cast: Alba
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Maddy

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alexa & Petra Alexa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Alexa & Petra
    File Size: 95 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Picture: 63
    Description: Alexa and Petra were two friendly swiss girls looking for some fun on Nissi beach. Alexa's boobs caught our eye and within minutes of explaining what we do they had jumped up and were pulling each other into positions. The pair worked well together and we could tell that from the shoot their confidence had grown as they thanked us and strutted off into the sea.
    Cast: Alexa
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Georgia & Kelly

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alexandra & Olivia [2/3] Alexandra
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Alexandra & Olivia [2/3]
    File Size: 31 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Picture: 44
    Description: We met Alexandra & Olivia on Nissi beach. Olivia was a bit shy at first but once we got started she began to relax. As the shoot progressed she proved to be a natural and you could see that she was enjoying the fun of posing for the shoot. Alexandra also had a great time and enjoyed herself so much that she even went on to do a full topless set.
    Cast: Alexandra
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alexandra & Olivia [3/3] Olivia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Alexandra & Olivia [3/3]
    File Size: 24 Mb
    Picture: 36
    Description: We met Alexandra & Olivia on Nissi beach. Olivia was a bit shy at first but once we got started she began to relax. As the shoot progressed she proved to be a natural and you could see that she was enjoying the fun of posing for the shoot. Alexandra also had a great time and enjoyed herself so much that she even went on to do a full topless set.
    Cast: Olivia

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alexandra Alexandra
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Alexandra
    File Size: 383 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1600
    Picture: 156
    Description: Alexandra is a girl that loves racing cars and events, so I was already sure she is an adventurous person. She said she had never tried to pose before and said she had to try it at least. I'm so happy I was the first to introduce Alexandra to the world of photography and I did my best to made her feel relaxed and carefree. Even better, I managed to capture not only the great atmosphere at the resort, but also a few secrets about this lady's personality!
    Cast: Alexandra
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Mira

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ali - Part 2 of 2 Ali
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Ali - Part 2 of 2
    File Size: 163 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x2400
    Picture: 140
    Description: Alice from Wonderland was not exhausted at all to have some fun again with us! She even told her friends that she's gonna be popular and she's seriously thinking about changing the course of her career. Believe me, sweetheart, you'll never regret doing such a simple job: just be yourself and everything comes naturally, because you already have the talent, the confidence and beauty in order to succeed!
    Cast: Ali

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alice - Part 1 of 3 Alice
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Alice - Part 1 of 3
    File Size: 171 Mb
    Picture: 190
    Description: Wow, what a body on this beauty, and although she seems quite shy at first when we started the shoot it was clear she wasn't. Her bum was one of her best assests and she loved to flaunt it that was for sure! A great shoot with a stunning girl!
    Cast: Alice

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alice & Florence [1/2] Alice
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Alice & Florence [1/2]
    File Size: 85 Mb
    Picture: 67
    Description: As you can see, Alice and Florence were surrounded by a big group of friends, but did not have any inhibition to pose in front of everybody. I spent with them a lot of time after the first photos on a private beach, especially because I loved the way they started to play with in the water with our T-shirts!
    Cast: Alice

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alice & Friends [3/3] Ellis
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Alice & Friends [3/3]
    File Size: 59 Mb
    Picture: 41
    Description: I spotted these girls in the sea whilst playing volleyball with a gang of guys. None of them were topless but all had these really sexy thong bikini bottoms on which made their bums look amazing. All three girls were up for a shoot and clearly loved being the center of attention. As we progressed, I asked if they wanted to get a bit more daring and remove their tops, but only Alice was adventurous enough to pose topless. Her amazing boobs had my eyes popping out lol!
    Cast: Ellis
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alina Alina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Alina
    File Size: 38 Mb
    Picture: 34
    Description: We found Alina on the beach with her boyfriend. They were both friendly but Alina was a bit shy to pose. Not a problem, just enjoy and relax I said to her and do whatever she felt comfortable with. A short shoot in all, but enough for us to share here.
    Cast: Alina
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alise & Friends Part 2 of 2 Alexandraa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Alise & Friends Part 2 of 2
    File Size: 73 Mb
    Picture: 67
    Description: A quick set with some babies I caught exactly before they were about to move to another resort, because of the fact that they had all their friends over there. What a shame! However, they couldn't refuse a photo session together, especially considering that they didn't have any picture in this formation from Costinesti, the best resort in Romania for the young people. Well, what can I say, everytime I need some luck, it always waits for me in the right place!
    Cast: Alexandraa

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amie Amie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Amie
    File Size: 70 Mb
    Picture: 72
    Description: We originally spot Amie with her boyfriend, they are enjoying playing in the sea and I think her boyfriend is proud to show off his topless girlfriend to the admiring crowd. I have to convince them to pose and at first they are a bit hesitant but eventually they agree to a shoot. I am pleased they accepted as Amie is gorgeous, very confident too which I like. Seeing as her boyfriend is supportive I take some photos of them together and then Amie goes on to do some solo shots which show how sexy she is. I would have done a longer set but unfortunately they were leaving that day so had to allow them time to pack. At least we got these pics... thanks guys!
    Cast: Amie
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy & Friends [2/2] Amy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Amy & Friends [2/2]
    File Size: 33 Mb
    Picture: 44
    Description: These girls were an absolutely crazy and wild bunch! They are the ones who started the trend of the human pyramid photo. Trying to organize them into different positions was hard work sometimes, as they were just too excited, but we got there in the end. We had a ton of laughs with these them who were not only gorgeous but unbelievable fun to be around. Amy, in the red bikini, went onto to do a daring topless shoot!
    Cast: Amy

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy & Laura [1/2] Amy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Amy & Laura [1/2]
    File Size: 28 Mb
    Resolution: 1200x900
    Picture: 83
    Description: My very first day at Magaluf and I arrived on the beach a little tired from an early flight but was keen to start shooting straight away, I spotted Amy and Laura strolling out of the sea and decided to take a chance and introduce myself. They were from both the UK and had already had a bit of experience with modelling, but just promo work. Still knee high in the water I got snapping away with my camera until eventually we progressed to a daring solo shoot with Amy at a quieter part of the beach. I must admit they were very professional easily pulling the poses and expressions to suit!
    Genre: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy - Set 1 Amy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Amy - Set 1
    File Size: 123 Mb
    Picture: 102
    Description: One of my favourite girls of the Summer! Amy is actually a personal friend of mine and was vacationing in Napa whilst I was shooting there. We'd already arranged to meet up to do the shoot so of course, once she arrived we got to it. Amy is very confident and relaxed about topless sunbathing and never wore her top the whole time whilst at the beach. I knew we would attract attention whilst shooting so I did mention to her that I'd be happy to go to a more secluded spot but no, Amy was fine to pose in full view of everyone and I actually think she enjoyed the attention. Watch out for more sets from this stunning lady coming soon!

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy - Set 2 [1/2] Amy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Amy - Set 2 [1/2]
    File Size: 160 Mb
    Picture: 126
    Description: My second shoot with amazing Amy! I arrived at my usual spot on the beach and was delighted to spot her close by. Topless as usual except she was wearing a skimpy pink thong and looked incredible! I told her there and then we have to go for it and she agreed immediately. This time she gets a lot more attention as the crowd on the beach watch every minute of the action. Amy even spots one of the guys taking a sneaky pic with his phone but she just smiles and waves at him. Watch as we disappeared to a more secluded spot for some even sexier photos. wow!

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy Amy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Amy
    File Size: 42 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Picture: 33
    Description: Amy was such a shy little character when we met her. Nevertheless, it didn't take her long to relax once we started with a shoot down at San Antonio beach. Amy seemed to find a confidence that she never knew she had and by the time we'd finished shooting she had a big smile on her face. Amy enjoyed the experience that much that we later arranged for her to join us on speed boat along with other girls which sped past Café Mambo where hundreds of people gather on the rocks to watch the sunset.
    Genre: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Kirstie

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ana Ana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Ana
    File Size: 165 Mb
    Resolution: 3000x2000
    Picture: 144
    Description: Ana is a beautiful, strong lady that loves tattoos as you can clearly see from the work she has had done on her gorgeous body. However, she loves them a lot and told me the story of every one. I found out she's a dedicated traveler and loves to go every year to another part of the globe. What a great way to live your life! Here she proves she is ready to show us her wicked and mysterious side!
    Cast: Ana

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ana-maria - Part 1 of 2 Ana-maria
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Ana-maria - Part 1 of 2
    File Size: 129 Mb
    Picture: 173
    Description: Due to a temporary staff shortage, I assumed control of the camera and went out onto the beaches at the 'Flaunt it!' photographer. I still needed somebody to approach and talk to the girls in the local language of course, thankfully one of our former models, Heidi, was at hand to do just that. Communication between myself and Heidi relied on the third member of the team, Dora, who spoke both English and Romanian, and also took control of the video camera, so all in all a bit chaotic, but when we came across this absolute stunner we just had to make it work lol!
    Cast: Ana-maria

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anastasiia - Set 2 - Part 1 of 2 Anastasiia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Anastasiia - Set 2 - Part 1 of 2
    File Size: 191 Mb
    Picture: 191
    Description: Finally I can tell you more about this sweetest candy of the summer! She plays a lot with the people who try to watch and admire her. And if you become a player, you certainly won't miss the entire game! I was fascinated by the way Anastasiia was showing that she's an independent lady and doesn't need approval of anybody, like the boyfriend. She said in front of him that he can stay and watch, but he cannot stop her of doing whatever she wants to. He was definitely hypnotized and most probably, this is only due to the fact that she's not only smart, but also beautiful, sexy and has the perfect ingredients for being a living goddess.
    Cast: Anastasiia

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS