1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls in pantyhose looks very sexy

Discussion in 'Pantyhose, Latex And Rubber' started by mixon7, Jul 18, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sweet Cream
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Sweet Cream
    Photos: 186
    Resolution: 1200x795
    Format: JPG

Description: There are probably ways Sasha could have avoided this fate. Whatever she did to Claire Adams she regrets already. Making her sorry is not the point, though. Claire wants to make her remember. She wants Sasha to see these moments every time she looks in the mirror or closes her eyes. She is going to hurt, humiliate and denigrate Sasha and then give her pleasure like she has never known before. By the time Claire is done with Sasha the two sensations will be forever tied together in her mind, just another bit of lasting shame for Sasha to live with.
    Tags: BDSM
    Model(s): Sasha | Claire Adams

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Sweet Cream

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Blue Satin Tease
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Type: JPG
    Resolution: 5184x3456
    Size: 584 Mb
    Pics: 135

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Fake Tits, High Heels, Lingerie, Panties, Shaved, Solo, Tattoos
    Description: Busty babe Britney Amber knows you love to look at her curves as she shows off her blue lingerie. She squeezes her tits and spreads her shaved pussy as she strips down bare.
    Cast: Britney Amber

Download Blue Satin Tease:
    https://k2s.cc/file/aef39f069f510

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tall Tattooed Slut in Grueling Bondage is Blissfully Suffering
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Tall Tattooed Slut in Grueling Bondage is Blissfully Suffering
    Photos: 16
    Resolution: 675x1200

Description: Rocky towers over almost every person she meets. She is 6'3" tall, and just barely shorter than The Pope. These two giants collide for one of the hottest scenes in quite some time. The bondage is woven into a beautiful web of torment as it restrains her body from escape as well as keeping her completely helpless. She starts out in an asymmetrical sitting position with her neck tied up to restrict breathing. All of her sensitive spots are vulnerable and The Pope exploits them in a very sadistic way. Rocky writhes around in the rope as it reddens her skin, to try and escape the torment, but is reminded that it's inescapable and the has to endure everything he dishes out. Clothes pins are put on her nipples and a vibe pressed firmly against her pussy gets us our first of many orgasms. Rocky specifically asked for a 'futo' suspension. This basically means that she will be suspended from one leg that is bent and tied to itself. The Pope knows that she is capable of handling such a grueling suspension, or she would not have asked for it, so decides to take it up a notch and make it more extreme than it already is. Rope is wrapped around her her waist and intentionally placed above her hips so that it causes more suffering. She is toyed with before he rips more orgasms out of her willing pussy. The day ends with Rocky on the wooden pony with her pussy resting atop the wooden wedge. Almost all of her weight is resting on her pussy and it's very clear that she is suffering now more than she ever has. She struggles to find comfort, but we all know how this ends. Mouse traps are put on her nipples, then the zapper is introduced and electrifies her nipples and other sensitive parts of her body. She is made to cum once again to finish her off, before he sends her on her way.
    Tags: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering
    Model(s): Rocky Emerson

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Tall Tattooed Slut in Grueling Bondage is Blissfully Suffering

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tape Self Bondage Struggle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Tape Self Bondage Struggle
    Photos: 34
    Resolution: 487x858

Description: November 1, 2017

EnchantressSahryeis seated in a white chair, blindfolded and wearing wrist braces, she starts by gagging herself with a bandanna cleave gag before starting to dictate how to bind herself. The camera pulls out to reveal that she's tightly taped at the legs in wide bands. She goes on and then wrapstapearound her upper body before demonstrating how you should cross your wrists behind your back. Finally her wrists are taped and she realizes that she's stuck in herbondageshe struggles and eventually her off screen captor takes some mercy on her and tapes her legs to the sides of the chair.Sahryestruggles are renewed but with her hands being in the cumbersome wrist braces she can't manage to slip out of thetape. Eventually hairbondageis added drawing her wrists up to her head and her head back down depending on what she tugs on.Sahrye's cleave gag bites tightly into the corners of her mouth as her head is pulled back.Sahryemoans and struggles but it appears that escape isn't in the cards for her today.
    Model(s): Enchantress Sahrye

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Tape Self Bondage Struggle

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Polka Dot Hearts
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Resolution: 5760x3840
    Size: 126 Mb
    Pics: 40

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Fake Tits, High Heels, Holiday, Lingerie, MILF, Panties, Shaved, Stockings, Tattoos
    Description: Curly blonde Cherie DeVille will be sure to steal your heart just in time for Valentines day by showing off her sexy pink lingerie and thigh high stockings that make you want to explore every inch of her fine smooth body! She smiles as her panties drop revealing her wet little pussy. Enjoy!
    Cast: Cherie Deville

Download Polka Dot Hearts:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c8b9dc2d820a8

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tara Lynn Fox, Mellanie Monroe, and Isis Love
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Tara Lynn Fox, Mellanie Monroe, and Isis Love
    Photos: 133

Description: Live Show Mondays brings you part 3 of the December live show that featured Tara Lynn Fox, Mellanie Monroe, and co-top Isis Love. Mellanie Monroe (Mom) and Tara Lynn Fox (Daughter) are both custom bound to the wall. Legs spread and gagged, these girls are totally helpless to the deviant couple who has them captive. Both girls have a fucking machine buried up their pussy and they are going to get the most brutal fucking of their lives. Both girls are made to cum over and over untill they have nothing left to give, and then we take more!
    Tags: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Curvy
    Model(s): Isis Love

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Tara Lynn Fox, Mellanie Monroe, and Isis Love

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Naughty And Wild Scarlit Scandal Fucking LIVE
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Size: 342 Mb
    Pics: 121

Tags: All Natural, Blowjob, Brunette, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Ebony, Facials, Glasses, Hardcore, High Heels, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Masturbation, Nylons, Real Tits, Reverse Cow Girl, Small Tits, Stockings, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed
    Description: Scarlit Scandal has one sexy hot body as she teases you in her tight black lingerie and Donnie is eager to rip off those stockings and fuck that beautiful little pussy hard! Scarlit loves to be spanked and loves some rough sex so Donnie does as he is told and pounds her harder and harder but that is not enough for Scarlit so he gets a little paddle and gives that sensitive pussy some spanks. She loves it and wants more dick before letting Donnie give her one sexy hot facial! Archive from 10-16-2019 5pm LIVE show!
    Cast: Donnie Rock, Scarlit Scandal

Download Naughty And Wild Scarlit Scandal Fucking LIVE:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7d789a52b4743

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tattooed Slut Brutalized in Bondage and has Squirting Orgasms
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Tattooed Slut Brutalized in Bondage and has Squirting Orgasms
    Photos: 16

Description: The scene opens up with Lily sitting on a box, and in a very rare occurrence, The Pope does extensive on-screen tying. We get to witness her mild bondage transform in to a brutal predicament position, as well as the look on her face as she realizes how fucked she just became. She looks around as if someone is going to help her out, but this slut signed up for this and now she is going to have to take it. He crops her nipples and pussy, then brings in a suction device to put on her clit. Her clit is sucked deep inside of the tube and then he continues the crop session on her body. Her pussy is red and swollen so he begins the intense orgasms against her will. The next scene starts with Lily being hoisted up into the air in a brutal suspension with bamboo hold ing her arms out to the side. All of her weight hangs from her rib cage and her ankles, so understand this is truly a brutal suspension. The Pope attempts to help her through the tie with orgasms, but the pain is too severe, so she is let down to the ground and the scene continues from there. Lily's ass is spanked, her feet are abused with rubber bands, and her face gets cropped just to put the icing on the cake. The Pope makes a few adjustments to the tie, and then hoists her back into the air and issues more orgasms before leaving her hanging alone. In the final scene Lily is on her back with both legs bound, and one of then to a column. Her flesh is tormented more and then the vibe comes back to destroy her with more orgasms than she thought she could handle. Her pussy explodes with squirting orgasms to show that she is at her peak performance.
    Tags: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Black Hair, Bondage, Bottom, Brunette
    Model(s): Lily Lane

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Tattooed Slut Brutalized in Bondage and has Squirting Orgasms

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ready For Bed
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Resolution: 3840x5760
    Size: 148 Mb
    Pics: 68

Tags: Big Tits, Black Hair, Fake Tits, Lingerie, Masturbation, Panties, Petite, Shaved
    Description: Petite babe Trinity St. Clair loves to show off her sheer pink lingerie as she rolls around in bed stripping and spreading her shaved pussy slipping in her fingers to masturbate.
    Cast: Trinity St Clair

Download Ready For Bed:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8dac31c39b1b4

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Teachers Conference at the Wrong House
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Teachers Conference at the Wrong House
    Photos: 47

Description: August 5, 2017

Rachel knocks on the door of one of her students and when Lizz answers the door she tells her that she’s having massive issues with their and she needs to talk to them since they missed the conference at school. What she doesn’t know is that she has the wrong house and Lizz’s husband isn’t having anything to do with her plans. He grabs her and immediately starts tying her up. Soon she finds herself tightly bound and gagged on the floor of the living room. She struggles for a bit and David, deciding that she’s not quite secured enough return and places her into a hogtie. Rachel continues to struggle and moan ventually losing her shoes and wearing herself out in the process.
    Model(s): Rachel Adams

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Teachers Conference at the Wrong House

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Like a Fine Wine
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Size: 129 Mb
    Pics: 66

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Lingerie, Masturbation, Panties, Real Tits, Toys, Trimmed
    Description: Dillion may be sweet but she would love for you to have a taste of her wet pussy. She looks stunning in her matching bra and panties, but she knows you like her better in the nude. She strips for you and makes sure you get to enjoy every inch of her. She imagines her toy is your hard cock as she has her way with it!
    Cast: Dillion Harper

Download Like a Fine Wine:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c2cad7b6ed041

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Teeter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Teeter
    Photos: 100

Description: Kit Mercer is one stunning lady. She's got a sexy body that just begs to be exposed. Before she's bound she has to show it off to us. Then the bondage begins. She smiles as the ropes are wound around her neck. Such simple bondage, but it excites her.She admitted to us that she liked breath play. So her sexy body is put into an extremely stressful position with her ankles tied to her neck. She has to hold herself up or else.Kit is especially flexible. She can be put into quite a split. At such an intense angle her cunt is completely exposed. Her tits are so tightly tied that they turn instantly purple. Then she's suspended.
    Model(s): Kit Mercer

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Teeter

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Voluptuous Payton Preslee Pleasing That Cock LIVE
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Size: 492 Mb
    Pics: 184

Tags: Big Tits, Black Hair, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Fake Tits, Hardcore, High Heels, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Masturbation, Nylons, Panties, Reverse Cow Girl, Shaved, Squirting, Stand and Carry, Stockings, Tattoos, Toys
    Description: Curvy babe Payton Preslee knows just what to do to get that cock rock hard. Whether it is her gorgeous large tits or sexy body in her lacy black lingerie and stockings she will have you cumming in no time... and hopefully all over those tits! She runs her hands all up and down her body getting out some oil to really make those tits and ass shine for you in the light. She sucks Brads cock like a champ not scared how sloppy messy she gets when her saliva goes everywhere. Brad chokes her and makes her beg for more until he gives her the load of cum she has been desiring this whole time! Archive from 11-15-2019 5pm LIVE show!
    Cast: Brad Knight, Payton Preslee

Download Voluptuous Payton Preslee Pleasing That Cock LIVE:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4b99d838583f6

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tell me what you know or I'll hurt your coworker
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Tell me what you know or I'll hurt your coworker
    Photos: 28

Description: I was snooping around the front area of the warehouse that I believed the arms dealers were working out of. I wanted to seem like I fit in more with the crowd that would hang around this place so I had on a leather jacket, leather pants and lace up knee high boots. Next thing I know I was strappadoed beside a lovely brunette. At first I didn't recognize who she was but then it hit me. I had seen her hanging around the newspaper office as well. I didn't think she worked there but why would she be hanging around this place? Her arms looked painfully raised in the air behind her. Her elbows looked like they were touching and she was making unpleasant noises behind the gag that filled her mouth. My arms were thrust up in the air behind me as well. I could feel the strain and tension in my shoulders and neck. There was a huge ball in my mouth and with my body forced over from the painful strappado, the drool started to flow. I looked over at the brunette beside me and she looked in a lot of pain.The man with the sunglasses and mustache was standing in between us sans the cigarette this time. He had rope in his hand and I wasn't sure what he was going to do with it. I hoped he would just let us go. He told me to tell him what I knew and wanted to know what I was doing there. If I didn't answer he was going to hurt my friend. I guess he thought we were together, though we weren't. I shook my head no at him and told him to just let her go. She didn't know anything anyway and him and I could come to a deal. But this was all behind the huge gag filling my mouth so I'm sure he heard none of it and only saw my head shake no. He tied a crotch rope on the brunette and tied it off to her hands that were raised painfully into the air. I felt bad that she got caught up in this whole mess, but if you come looking for trouble sometimes that is what you get. He then tied her ankles together and I could tell her balance was thrown off. Afterwards, he added a rope from her crotch rope to her ankles back to her crotch. He tried to get me to talk but I wouldn't. I had questions of my own that I wanted answered. He came over to me and tied my boots together. He then added a rope around my thighs and lashed me off to the side bar of wooden contraption we were strappadoed underneath. I tried my damnest to get out of that rope but I couldn't. He grabbed the leggy brunette's throat and threatened her. I was hoping that at some point we could get out but I wasn't sure how that was going to happen. We both struggled as much as we could to loosen our bounds but all it did was tighten the knots.
    Model(s): Reporter Perils

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Tell me what you know or I'll hurt your coworker

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Big Bootied Babe Zoey Reyes LIVE
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Size: 292 Mb
    Pics: 138

Tags: All Natural, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Ebony, Facials, Hardcore, Interracial, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Real Tits, Reverse Cow Girl, Shaved, Tattoos
    Description: Sexy hot Zoey Reyes is looking mighty fine in her tiny little lacy lingerie that leaves little to the imagination. She lets her tits come free and gets Jays hard cock in her grasp. She sucks his cock like a champ and makes him want to smack and grab that luscious booty while he pummels her wet pussy with his cock! Zoey loves every second of it and really looks forward to that hot facial that Jay soon delivers! Archive from 9-10-2018 5pm LIVE show!
    Cast: Jay Smooth, Zoey Reyes

Download Big Bootied Babe Zoey Reyes LIVE:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a6c3bcc1e4910

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tense
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Tense
    Photos: 86

Description: Bobbi Dylan loves tight rope. With a rope between her legs you can see the tension in her body. She humps the rope like it's her favorite partner. Her hair is tightly wrapped around her neck. That too makes her swoon.When somebody this flexible comes to our studio we have to turn them into a pretzel. Bobbi is such a body. OT uses it against her. He bends her over into a pile driver position and attaches the ropes coming from her wrists to one around her waist. To do that the rope has to go through her crotch. The more she pulls and struggles the more tension she puts on her sensitive little snatch.Bobbi is pulled into a tight hogtie, but it's not her arms pulling her upper half into place. It's her hair. Her back is arched with so much tension she can barely breathe.
    Model(s): Bobbi Dylan

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Tense

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Barrel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: The Barrel
    Photos: 70
    Resolution: 797x1200

Description: Wide-eyed and submissive to the max, anna comes hard and fast after PD lashes her toes, thumbs, and hair together - creating a brutal hogtie. For her punishment, PD torments her feet and ass. She thanks him, kissing his hand. Then Anna's tied over a barrel and pussy-whipped. She's made to stand on the barrel in heels. While she fights to keep her balance, she's whipped and vibrated to orgasm. aAnna's a true player with a submissive attitude that pumps up the action, making for a fascinating first shoot.
    Model(s): Anna Rose

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD The Barrel

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Boss' Daughter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: The Boss' Daughter
    Photos: 96

Description: Raven Haired hottie Lily Lane is digging her own grave as Small Hands watches over her. She is bearing the brunt of a botched mob deal that went down 30 years ago and now she has to pay for something she didn't do. But she is no pushover, Lily realizes if she is gonna die she may as well end her days well fucked and satiated! Small Hands, but Huge Cock, is up to the venture so he starts by tearing Lily's shirt off revealing her big, round tits and crams his hard dick down her throat for an epic throat fuck. Vivacious Lily can't get enough as she sucks cock next to her soon to be grave. After they get warmed up Small Hands ties Lily up in a dark dungeony cell with nipple clamps and a clothespin zipper pinching tight on her stomach. Lily begs him to hit her! He snaps her ass with the crop, vibes her clit with the magic wand and rips the zipper off right when Lily is about to cum. Bound tight with her hands above her head and legs spread Small Hands busts into her slutty pussy with that hard cock of his and fucks her silly, first in her wet pussy and then her tight ass. Then into doggie position with rope binding her ankles together Lily's holes are exposed and ready to be fucked. First Hands whips her with the flogger to get her excited and then pounds her pussy out until she is about to lose it. And then anal as he relentlessly rams his cock into her ass in and out, back and forth between her ass and pussy and she can't do a thing about it. Finally Lily is on her back in the jail cell with legs spread wide open. The crop, the Hitachi and Small Hands big cock drive Lily wild until she is screaming and squirting and cumming and begging for Small Hands' huge load. He fucks both her holes like a champ and covers her with his hot jizz. Ahhh, now Lily Lane can "Rest In Peace".
    Tags: BDSM, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment
    Model(s): Lily Lane

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD The Boss' Daughter

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Brutal Submission of Barbarella
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: The Brutal Submission of Barbarella
    Photos: 50
    Resolution: 800x1200

Description: Part 5 of Barbarella lands Lorelei Lee on planet Sex and Submission where she submits to unforgiving bondage and merciless rough sex! In this very intense scene, Lorelei pushes her limits and shows that she is still one of the hottest and toughest girls in the BDSM world. She endures the physical challenge of the "Wall Stockade" the helplessness of a Japanese rope suspension and the vulnerable display of a wide leg spread position all while Ramon goes to town fucking and pulverizing her pussy, ass hole and mouth! Watch the Full Trailer for free | Part 1: Ultimate Surrender | Part 2: Electrosluts | Part 3: Divine Bitches | Part 4: Whipped Ass
    Tags: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Corporal Punishment
    Model(s): Ramon Nomar

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD The Brutal Submission of Barbarella

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Drifter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: The Drifter
    Photos: 64

Description: Blonde beauty Chloe Cherry, Bar maid of the Dry Gulch Saloon, needs to make $15 by the end of the day or it's her ass! Those are the threatening words from her husband who goes into town to buy a new axle for their wagon. When the husbands away the wolves come to prey... Roaming through the Southern California mountains drifter Xander Corvus stops in the saloon to get a refreshing beverage and some relief from the blazing sun. When Chloe overcharges him for beer things go wild! Xander isn’t gonna let some dame short change him plus her sexy ass is looking pretty good in that skirt. He grabs Chloe by her pale delicate neck and wrangles her to the ground, tightens a belt around her wrists and throat fucks her until she is begging to get her pussy fucked. It seems her strict husband never gives her the time of day so she is hot and horny for some hard cock. First he rips Chloes shirt open to play with her perfect natural tits and then on all fours in doggie Chloe gets a deep fucking in her wet and ready cunt. Outside in the bright afternoon sun Xander ties Chloe to a hitching post with one leg up and disciplines her with the flogger. The ball-gag in her mouth makes her drool and drivel but no one can hear her screams. After fucking her pussy some more he gets inside that tight ass and pounds her the fuck out until her hole is stretched and gaping. She loves it and can’t get enough. Xander makes her clean his cock with a blowjob and then takes her inside to finish her off. Corporeal punishment with the flogger and crop get Chloe excited and eager for some more hot action. Xander hammers her ass and pussy back and forth till her eyes are rolling back in her head. She’s never been fucked like this before. With her tongue wagging for Xanders cum he shoots his load all over her tits and then hits the dusty trail because he is...The Drifter.
    Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunet
    Model(s): Xander Corvus

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD The Drifter