1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Girls in pantyhose looks very sexy

Discussion in 'Pantyhose, Latex And Rubber' started by mixon7, Jul 18, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ready To Masturbate
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Type: JPG
    Resolution: 5616x3744
    Size: 1087 Mb
    Pics: 189

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Fake Tits, Lingerie, Masturbation, Panties, Shaved, Solo, Tattoos, Toys
    Description: Britney is a fest for eyes in her lacy black lingerie. This busty and horny babe loves to masturbate as she spreads her shaved pussy open and uses her toy to climax.
    Cast: Britney Amber

Download Ready To Masturbate:
    https://k2s.cc/file/528a3e1bb093a

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Snoopy Reporter Woes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Snoopy Reporter Woes
    Photos: 38
    Resolution: 413x728
    Format: JPG

Description: January 9, 2019

Mr. Little asked me to come over to his house so we could talk about the recent case. I had some leads but the bad guys stopped me cold in my tracks. I was still trying to piece together how the two bad guys in the mask were connected to the woman in the black catsuit. Nothing was piecing together. I was very frustrated and Mr. Little had decided that maybe he could help me out.I had other ideas on how he could help me. It had been rainy out so I showed up to his house wearing a green trench coat, scarf and high heels. The coat was just short enough that it showed the tops of my stockings when I sat down. After a very brief discussion about what was going on with the case, Rubbing my stocking legs up and down, I proposed that he tie me up to help me with my reporter woes I knew the kind of man he was, he'd do it. Even if it were to call his brother, Mr. Big Boss, after I left and tell him that he tied up his favorite secretary. There is nothing like brothery love.I showed him the items I brought with me and then stood up and unbuttoned my coat. I was wearing a tight white blouse, wide black belt, and short tight black skirt. The edges of my garters were a little longer than my skirt. Mr. Little didn't waste anytime getting to work on my bondage. He welded my arms together by using three different ropes : above and below my elbows and my wrists. He then took the scarf I was wearing and gagged me with it. Mr. Little wrapped wide microfoam, tight around my mouth. I started to feel more at ease which each wrap.He then had me sit back on his couch while he tied my legs together. Each time his hand passed in between my legs, I could feel the temperature of the room raise. I threw my head back and reveled in the tightness of the leg bondage. He applied rope at my thighs, above and below my knee, calves, and then an ankle tied that looped my red high heels into it. He grabbed the base of my ponytail and held my head back as he unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my black bra.He was there and then he was gone. He tied me up and left me in his living room without another word. Mr. Little was a strange man. I struggled on the couch before moving to the floor in front of it. My legs were tied so tight together that it was hard to move anywhere. In my struggles, my skirt lifted up over my ass showing my garters, stockings, and thong. I was wearing a very nude color pantyhose under my stockings. It was something I like doing because I liked the way the stockings and pantyhose felt as I walked. The silky of each rubbing up and down on each other as I clicked my way across the office in my high heels. Sounds escaped my gagged mouth as I enjoyed struggling in the tight bondage. I was very thankful that Mr. Little took the time to help me with my frustration. I wonder how I could pay him back?
    Tags: BDSM
    Model(s): Reporter Perils

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Snoopy Reporter Woes

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jewelz Has A Special Toy Just For You
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Resolution: 6000x4000
    Size: 152 Mb
    Pics: 77

Tags: Big Tits, COTM, Fake Tits, Lingerie, Masturbation, Nylons, Panties, Shaved, Stockings, Toys
    Description: Jewelz Blu is one fine babe and she is so happy to be Septembers Cherry of the Month that she brought along her special rose quartz dildo to fuck! She just loves how smooth and cold it is at first as it warms up to her once she penetrates herself moaning out in delight with each thrust as it slides gently in and out of her gorgeous wet pussy! She is so wet knowing you are watching her intently. Jewelz just loves to be watched so you better not go anywhere until she cums and licks off her sweet cum from a job well done!
    Cast: Jewelz Blu

Download Jewelz Has A Special Toy Just For You:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3dee8498481d8

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Someone Made Other Plans
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Someone Made Other Plans
    Photos: 42
    Resolution: 487x858

Description: Pepper is dressed in a shiny red blouse, corset, and shiny skirt when David enters the room seeing that shes gone a bit of a more kinky route with her outfit. David isnt entirely oblivious and maneuvers around the desk grabbing some rope out of his desk and quickly pulling Pepper out and in front getting her arms behind her and binding them. Next he grabs a red harness ballgag strapping it onto her head after roughly shoving it into her mouth. Peppers elbows are next with her forearms being welded together and they soon become a nice anchor point for the rope that David ties to her head harness. Pepper realizes what is happening a bit too late and David has some fun with her in the tight tie with a riding crop before leaving her in her very awkwardly bound position. When he returns he binds her arms tightly to her body before making her kneel down on the carpet and binding first her ankles before leaving her to struggle. She reaches for the ankle ropes causing herself to topple over in her bondage onto her side and the carpet. Pepper drools as David lets her know that hes going to leave her like that while he goes to the engagement that they had planned anyways. Pepper fumes from behind the ballgag but she knows shes not getting anywhere tonight until shes let free.
    Model(s): Pepper Sterling

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Someone Made Other Plans

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jade Loves Fucking That Cock
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Resolution: 2667x4000
    Size: 104 Mb
    Pics: 125

Tags: Asian, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Lingerie, Panties, Real Tits, Reverse Cow Girl, Shaved, Tattoos
    Description: Asian hottie Jade Luv is ready to make you cum and loves how you stare at her beautiful large natural tits as she squeezes them and pinches her own nipples making herself nice and horny just for you! She wants to suck that cock bad but nothing makes her as happy when she gets it feel it penetrate deep into her shaved pussy! Zachary fucks her hard giving her everything she wants including a large load for those large tits to enjoy!
    Cast: Jade Luv, Zac Wild

Download Jade Loves Fucking That Cock:
    https://k2s.cc/file/22af1d5eaa312

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Speechless
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Speechless
    Photos: 74
    Resolution: 675x1200

Description: Alice Sky is a tiny ball of profound sexy! She's the kind of sexy that wants to cook for you, can be strung up by one leg, and smiles blissfully when you whip her full speed. She's the ultimate BDSM bunny. She's able to be suspended in a strappado that would have most people in the hospital. Alice does it with relative ease.
    Model(s): Alice

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Speechless

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alexa Aimes LIVE
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Resolution: 5760x3840
    Size: 609 Mb
    Pics: 154

Tags: Brunette, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Masturbation, Solo, Tattoos, Toys
    Description: Hot young slut Alexa Aimes was extra dirty and got off just for us LIVE! Archive from 12-10-13 12pm LIVE Show!
    Cast: Alexa Aimes

Download Alexa Aimes LIVE:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7ddf3acd67445

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Spread Part One
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Spread Part One
    Photos: 137
    Resolution: 1200x795

Description: Alexxa Bound describes herself as perpetually wet. It is true. She is dripping from the second PD has her in bondage. It makes her putty in his hands. She is so into him that she is calling him sir in a matter of minutes. That is not a name he enjoys. There is no relationship between the two of them. He is her worst nightmare and she is his plaything, that is all. And if she has any objections she had better keep them to herself.
    Model(s): Alexxa Bound

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Spread Part One

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Paisley Parker Toy Masturbation
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Size: 619 Mb
    Pics: 204

Tags: Black Hair, Lingerie, Masturbation, Panties, Real Tits, Toys
    Description: Tan babe Paisley Parker teases in her lacy lingerie as she strips showing her firm tits and neatly shaved pussy. This chick is horny and fucks her pussy hard from multiple angles with her vibrator.
    Cast: Paisley Parker

Download Paisley Parker Toy Masturbation:
    https://k2s.cc/file/04845bc3cef43

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hot and Delightful Satin
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Size: 113 Mb
    Pics: 40

Tags: Blonde, High Heels, Lingerie, Masturbation, Panties, Real Tits, Small Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed
    Description: Natasha Starr loves to be naughty and is ready to show off that sexy as hell body when she strips off that hot blue satin she is wearing! Natasha knows just how to heat up the room teasing us with her thick little bush and wet pussy! The fun only has begun when she gets on the bed spreading her legs giving the best view possible as she begins to use her vibrator and masturbate!
    Cast: Natasha Starr

Download Hot and Delightful Satin:
    https://k2s.cc/file/51cf2a7ae102f

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Step-Sister Double Cross
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Step-Sister Double Cross
    Photos: 32
    Resolution: 454x800

Description: January 7, 2019

Lizz gets home from some shopping and sits down beside her step sisterMadison. She pulls her phone out showingMadisonsome photos of her and a guy who isn't her boyfriend.Madisonsquirms a bit and tries to misdirect Lizz but ends up at her mercy. Lizz grabs some rope out of her purse and tells her that she'll keep the cheating a secret if she lets her tie her up.Madisongets down on the floor kneeling in her white blouse, disco shorts, pantyhose, and black sky high heels. Lizz binds her wrists first moving on to her ankles. Lizz unbuttons her shirt before grabbing a pink polka dot cloth shoving it inMadison's mouth taking some microfoam tape and winding it around her head holding the gag in tightly. More rope is added aroundMadison's body harnessing her upper arms to her and further increasing her helplessness. Lizz then pullsMadisoninto a hogtie and finishes it off only to start taking more pics that she immediately tells her that she's going to use for more blackmail purposes. Then she drops another bombshell on her by telling her that she's called both guys to show up at the same time to find her bound and helpless on the floor.
    Item # 124
    Model(s): Madison Price, Elizabeth Andrews

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Step-Sister Double Cross

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stepdaughter NIGHTMARE!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Stepdaughter NIGHTMARE!
    Photos: 107
    Resolution: 1200x675

Description: When Simone Sonay and her husband Tommy Pistol's peaceful domestic bliss is shattered by Tommy's lying and manipulative stepdaughter, Cadence Lux, Simone teaches Cadence a hard lesson in respect and makes her tell her stepfather the truth about her bad behavior. This fucked up family fantasy is dedicated to all the Step moms out there that have to deal with a nightmare stepdaughter of their own! Hot taboo stepdaughter / stepmom action with Tommy Pistol in the middle of it all! Bondage, gags, humiliation, BDSM and anal anal anal!
    Tags: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Corporal Punishment
    Model(s): Tommy Pistol

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Stepdaughter NIGHTMARE!

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Still a Bit Unsteady in Her Heels
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Still a Bit Unsteady in Her Heels
    Photos: 32
    Resolution: 486x858

Description: Pearl is still a bitunsteadyin her high heels so Mr. Big Boss intends to help her out with some standing bondage in the warehouse. He starts by tying her gag to the ceiling before outfitting her arms and body with leather straps. Eventually he moves in strapping her ankles together and forcing her standing training to ramp up a bit in difficulty. Eventually it becomes to much for her as evidenced by her noises and expression and Mr. Big Boss takes mercy on her hogtying her on the pad on the floor beside the wall. With her hogtie secure her gag is pulled back to her ankles and Mr. Big Boss heads off for a lunch break.
    Model(s): Pearl Rose

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Still a Bit Unsteady in Her Heels

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Smiling Hot Duo LIVE
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Size: 225 Mb
    Pics: 59

Tags: Blonde, Brunette, Hardcore, Lesbian, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Panties, Real Tits, Shaved, Small Tits, Tattoos, Teen, Trimmed
    Description: Natalia Starr and Adria Rae are two sexy lesbian babes that really accent each other in their sexy lacy lingerie. They can not wait for the show to begin and make your desires cum true! Adria loves to feel Natalia's hands all over her shaved pussy and is eager to use her vibrator and hear Natalia scream out for more! Archive from 1-16-2017 5pm LIVE show!
    Cast: Adria Rae, Natalia Starr

Download Smiling Hot Duo LIVE:
    https://k2s.cc/file/827b9adac08db

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stocking Tease To Hogtie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Stocking Tease To Hogtie
    Photos: 63

Description: ArielleLane slides into the room before grabbing some stockings, hiking her skirt up, and giving you a leg show by slowly and teasingly putting her stockings on and attaching them to her garters. After a fade she’s on the ground having a ring gag shoved into her mouth while already being in a hogtie. She struggles and moans at her change in fortune but the ropes won’t yield. She struggles hard and eventually loses her shoes laying her stocking feet bare for your viewing pleasure.
    Model(s): Arielle Lane

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Stocking Tease To Hogtie

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Strappado Scorpion Bondage
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Strappado Scorpion Bondage
    Photos: 18

Description: AJ Marion came to town recently and she and I got up to some interesting bondage.She’s gagged at the start of this clip and she quickly finds her arms bound behind her back with jute rope at the wrists and elbows.With her arms secured her mouth ballgagged and her neck tied up David adds a crotch rope and then after using it as an anchor ties her foot off and up to the rack top.AJ being just overall tough and desiring a challenge manages to pick her foot up off the ground and self suspend herself a few times in this one.She’s tough and loves her rope and gags.
    Model(s): AJ Marion

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Strappado Scorpion Bondage

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Strict
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Strict
    Photos: 141
    Resolution: 675x1200

Description: Ashley is a Veteran on the INSEX stage. She's the type of girl who demands that the bondage is tight, the positions are strict, the pain is intense, and the orgasms are proper. That's just what she gets when she comes to visit us. This time the positions are so intense she screams out in pain.First it's all about holding her leg up so that she doesn't pull her head off her neck. Then she has to bend forward with her arms in a strict strappado. Her nipples, and neck are pulled out in front of her. The crotch rope intensifies her predicament.With her elbows touching she's put into a back breaking hogtie. OT pulls the hogtie up to the ring above her making her nearly come right off the ground. Ashley loves to cum, but eventually hers become painful. While she's flying around hung by her wrists and ankles OT makes her cum again and again while she screams.
    Model(s): Ashley Lane

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Strict

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lesbian Petite Babes Shyla and Aaliyah LIVE
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Size: 541 Mb
    Pics: 91

Tags: Blonde, Brunette, Hardcore, Lesbian, Lingerie, Masturbation, Panties, Real Tits, Small Tits, Tattoos, Trimmed
    Description: Sexy lesbian duo Shyla Jennings and Aaliyah Love show off their matching lingerie for all their fans as they eat each others wet pussies making each other cum!! Enjoy!! Archive from 3-1-2016 5pm LIVE show!
    Cast: Aaliyah Love, Shyla Jennings

Download Lesbian Petite Babes Shyla and Aaliyah LIVE:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4c845d865b3f0

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stuck in the Mud
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Info:
    Name: Stuck in the Mud
    Photos: 49
    Resolution: 2464x1632

Description: Cici has a live bondage show scheduled to be broadcast from the farm in a weeks time. She needs help getting into the proper mindset. Girls like Cici tend to get all crazy from the constant barrage of nonsense garbage stimulus that is big city life. Wrapped up in thoughts of clothes, clubs, music, boys, girls and cell phones, there's no telling where her mind is when she arrives. Several hours spent stripped down and tied to a post in the mud with a rough piece of wood pushed between her teeth help her focus on the task ahead.
    Model(s): Cici Rhodes

Download LINK:
    DOWNLOAD Stuck in the Mud

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Excited To Fuck For You LIVE
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Resolution: 3840x5760
    Size: 288 Mb
    Pics: 70

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Doggy Style, Facials, Fake Tits, Feet, Hardcore, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, MILF, Pile Driver, Reverse Cow Girl, Stockings, Titty Fuck, Trimmed
    Description: We are so excited for Alexis Fawx's LIVE Show Debut with us! We love her energy and we know you all do too! She was anxious to get started and couldn't wait to feel Jay's cock inside of her! She loved sucking his hard cock and even made sure to titty fuck it with her huge breasts! She was so ready for his cock and begged him to fuck her hard! He then came all over her pretty face and huge tits!! Archive from 4-20-2017 1pm LIVE show!
    Cast: Alexis Fawx, Jay Smooth

Download Excited To Fuck For You LIVE:
    https://k2s.cc/file/77e97ae3c7452