1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Fisting And Big Dildos - These Ladies Will Find Where To Insert

Discussion in 'Fisting, Dildo And Fucking Machines' started by Balamut693, Mar 18, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

My Little Present For You
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Luna Toxxxic
    Video language: English

It's your birthday and Luna wants to give you a little present before you both go to the party. She wants you to get your COCK rock hard for her and for you to dominate her! She wants to start off by sucking your cock and then letting you fuck her juicy pussy and stretch her tight ass. She knows its your special day and wants you to explode all over her ass!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 16:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 719.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download My Little Present For You

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Argen Dana - Rosebud Explotion
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Big Ass, Double Anal, Double Penetration, Fisting, Gape

Very horny girl has a smoking hot body, natural tits, a sexy fuckable ass! Watch as this sexy girl put in her hole all stuff.

Duration: 19:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 589.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Argen Dana - Rosebud Explotion

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Vinna Wants it Rough!
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

We do love it when naughty blonde Vinna Reed is in the mood for another lesbian fisting conquest and in today's scene on Fister Twister she gets to play with stunning newcomer, Ebba. Vinna plays with her big boobs before moving down to her pussy and starts to tease her some more. She lets Ebba taste herself and continues fingering her pretty frantically. Bending Ebba over, Vinna spanks her and then spits down onto her pussy and ass before she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She gets pretty dominant with Ebba and pushes her around like a rag doll! Using some red tongs, Vinna uses them to pink Ebba's nipples then gapes her pussy open with them. She looks like she is enjoying herself when she bends Ebba over and slides a monster sized dildo into her juicy pussy! Next, Vinna gets to the main event and fist fucks Ebba hard and fast. She masturbates while Vinna has most of her forearm inside her in this brutal fisting scene and orgasms... again, hard and fast!

Duration: 19:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 950.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Vinna Wants it Rough!

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lady Sonia - The Stretch
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Genres: MILF, Solo, Big Tits, Masturbation, Dildo, Facial, Vibrator

I get a load of requests for video footage of me wearing black see-through "full-back" panties so I shot this footage especially for you... I think they match genuine contrast seam fully fashioned nylons and spike heels perfectly as well and when I sit down on the chair with my back to the camera you can see exactly what I mean... Then for the second half of this video I open my long legs very wide so that I can take all of my huge new black "toy" deep into my tight milf pussy and ride it hard for you with the camera coming in very close so that you can see absolutely everything! Enjoy...

Duration: 19:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
    Audio: 90kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 708.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lady Sonia - The Stretch

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ebba, Vinna Reed - Vinna wants it rough
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Ebba (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)

We do love it when naughty blonde Vinna Reed is in the mood for another lesbian fisting conquest and in today's scene on Fister Twister she gets to play with stunning newcomer, Ebba. Vinna plays with her big boobs before moving down to her pussy and starts to tease her some more. She lets Ebba taste herself and continues fingering her pretty frantically. Bending Ebba over, Vinna spanks her and then spits down onto her pussy and ass before she stretches her pussy open with her fingers. She gets pretty dominant with Ebba and pushes her around like a rag doll! Using some red tongs, Vinna uses them to pink Ebba's nipples then gapes her pussy open with them. She looks like she is enjoying herself when she bends Ebba over and slides a monster sized dildo into her juicy pussy! Next, Vinna gets to the main event and fist fucks Ebba hard and fast. She masturbates while Vinna has most of her forearm inside her in this brutal fisting scene and orgasms... again, hard and fast!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Ebba, Vinna Reed - Vinna wants it rough

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ebba and Vinna Reed
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Ebba and Vinna Reed

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Rough Prolapse Party With Anal Sluts
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Holly Hanna, Lily Labeau, Proxy Paige
    Genres: Prolapse, Lesbi, Group, Fisting, Rosebutt

Four girls staged a hard anal fisting with elements prolapse! First Holly put on my knees and licked anus, then began his fingers to stretch the anus! We got a huge strap-on and hard fucked in the ass! It was joined by another girl, she took a two-sided dildos and they are simultaneously inserted it in the ass! I hope you enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 17:32
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Rough Prolapse Party With Anal Sluts

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Darcia Lee and Lara - Lustfully Fisting Lara
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Darcia Lee, Lara West
    Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Gorgeous babes Lara West and Darcia Lee are passionately making out on the couch. Lara pulls out Darcia's massive tits and begins to suck on them making Darcia more and more aroused. Lara then goes on by eating the busty babe's sweet pussy. Darcia is moaning of pleasure but she also wants a taste of Lara's cooch. She gets down on her knees and reciprocates the favor. After a nice pussy licking session, it's time to get down to brass tacks. Darcia starts to enter her whole fist inside Lara's slit.

Duration: 19:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6146kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 898.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Darcia Lee and Lara - Lustfully Fisting Lara

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

A Tranquil FistnRide
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Abigail Dupree
    Genres: Dildo, Anal

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia sprea.

Duration: 19:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 993.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Tranquil FistnRide

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lustfully Fisting Lara - Darcia Lee, Lara West - FullHD 1080p
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Darcia Lee, Lara West

Gorgeous babes Lara West and Darcia Lee are passionately making out on the couch. Lara pulls out Darcia's massive tits and begins to suck on them making Darcia more and more aroused. Lara then goes on by eating the busty babe's sweet pussy. Darcia is moaning of pleasure but she also wants a taste of Lara's cooch. She gets down on her knees and reciprocates the favor. After a nice pussy licking session, it's time to get down to brass tacks. Darcia starts to enter her whole fist inside Lara's slit.

Duration: 19:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6146kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 898.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lustfully Fisting Lara - Darcia Lee, Lara West - FullHD 1080p

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Blanche and Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 810.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blanche and Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Anal Adventure
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Kitty Darlingg
    Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo Fucking, Fisting, Huge Dildo, Odd Insertions, Squirt
    Video language: German

Everyone has their own concept of sex. Someone is running after penis outside of happiness trying to catch on them and someone to himself at any time I am sex and pleasure. What is meant? look in the video.

Duration: 18:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9099kbps
    Audio: 198kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Anal Adventure

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sarah Cute and Vicky - A Handful Of Lust
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Sarah Cute, Vicky Love
    Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Duration: 18:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 824.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sarah Cute and Vicky - A Handful Of Lust

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ebba and Vinna Reed
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Ebba and Vinna Reed

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Holly Prolapse Mash
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Holly Hanna, Lily Labeau, Proxy Paige
    Genres: Prolapse, Lesbi, Group, Fisting, Rosebutt

Four girls staged a hard anal fisting with elements prolapse! First Holly put on my knees and licked anus, then began his fingers to stretch the anus! We got a huge strap-on and hard fucked in the ass! It was joined by another girl, she took a two-sided dildos and they are simultaneously inserted it in the ass! I hope you enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 17:32
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Holly Prolapse Mash

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Vinna Reed and Victoria - Blondes Have More Fun
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Vinna Reed, Victoria Pure
    Genres: Rimming, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Lesbian

We all know that blonde girls are fun to be with. Vinna Reed and Victoria Pure are no exception. Except that they have a very special fetish - Vinna loves to put her fist in Victoria's flexible pussy!

Duration: 19:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6182kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 925.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Vinna Reed and Victoria - Blondes Have More Fun

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Vinna Reed and Victoria Pure - Blondes Have More Fun
    [​IMG]

We all know that blonde girls are fun to be with. Vinna Reed and Victoria Pure are no exception. Except that they have a very special fetish - Vinna loves to put her fist in Victoria's flexible pussy!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Vinna Reed and Victoria Pure - Blondes Have More Fun

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sarah Cute and Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Sarah Cute, Vicky Love
    Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Duration: 18:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 824.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sarah Cute and Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Blondes Have More Fun
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Blondes Have More Fun

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Vinna Wants it Rough!
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Vinna Wants it Rough!