1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by abalamxxx, May 17, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

  1. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Nika And Scarlett Venom - Post Shrink Inspection 4k

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Nika and Scarlett Venom have a tiny slave. His name is Fun Sized Frank! Because he is so small. They have been shrinking him. They want to make him as tiny as possible so they can put him in their pocket and use him whenever they want.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 500.46 MB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:05:10

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    DOWNLOAD VIDEO
     
  2. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Absolute Femdom - Ass Fucked By Bizarre Lady

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: A video without much talking.The slave is waiting on all fours when the bizarre latex lady enters the scene with a giant black strap-on.Her outfit is incredible with thigh high black PVC boots and black seamed pantyhose to a long sleeve latex leotard.

    Now she starts to put on her black latex gloves looking straight to the audience.Next she begins to stretch her fucking object with a huge plug.When she is satisfied she begins a slowly erotic fucking with many looks to the viewer so you can imagine it's your ass she is fucking today!

    Format: mp4
    Size: 449.06 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:12:50

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  3. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Asian Mistress Goddess Seira - Chastity Frustration Being Teased And Denied

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: I sit on a chair, My chastised footstool kneeling before Me. I watch as My slave, locked in chastity, eagerly licks and kisses My stockinged feet. I tease, running My foot along his lips before pulling it away. The slave moans in frustration, but continues to worship My feet, hoping for even a moment of pleasure. Ultimately, I am the only one who knows if he will get a reward or continue to feel excited and frustrated.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 686.29 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:11:39

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  4. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Brat Perversions - Redhead In Charge

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Violet meets her number one fan, a male submissive who wants to serve his Goddess. Her perfect soft feet will be the object of his adoration.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 258.31 MB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:16:00

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  5. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Demoness Luna - Beta Ass Fucked With Alpha Cum

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: After taking a real man's cock all night long, Demoness Luna brings home three dripping condoms full of thick bull cum to punish her locked-up cuckold. He spent hours stroking nothing in his cage while hearing his Goddess get thoroughly railed by superior dick. Now she extracts every drop of alpha seed to use as anal lube, sliding her strapon deep into his pathetic hole to show him exactly where beta bitches belong. She pounds him mercilessly, reminding him that his cock is useless and his only purpose is to be a cum-soaked hole for her amusement.
    She taunts him about being a cum rag for the alpha couple, making him admit that this pegging is the closest he will ever get to real sex. Experience intense femdom pegging, cuckold mind games, and humiliating strapon domination

    Format: mp4
    Size: 307.26 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:11:18

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  6. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Flr Expert Therapy - Ariana And Corrine

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Corrine is in a female led relationship ( FLR ) with a total loser. He isn�t making her happy. He is broken or something. So, she takes him to Ariana. She is an expert! Corrine tells her she never wanted to fuck her boyfriend to be honest. He is scrawny, weak and basically a nobody. AND he won�t pick up more shifts at work. He only works 8 hours then comes home. She questions why he isn�t providing. She maxed the cards and can�t even spend another thousand. ITS RIDICULOUS. Why doesn�t he ask for more shifts? Her needs aren�t being met. Ariana and her discuss all these issues. A great resolution is for Corrine to fuck Mr. Johnson. Mr. Johnson is her boyfriends boss. She will suck and fuck him for extra shifts for her boyfriend!!! AND HE IS A HOT MAN. While at the office, Ariana suggests sizing the boyfriend down to the flat chastity. This will really make him better. He puts it on. The girls laugh. To add onto the prescription, he needs self-esteem removal and some face slaps! This must work! Ariana is a professional. It�s good Corrine brought him there.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 1.8 GB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:17:13

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  7. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Goddess Jessica Jewels - You're Getting Fucked

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: As My slave has probably gathered (by the size of the thick swinging cock between My legs), he is getting fucked today.
    I had the foresight to place a dick gag in his mouth earlier which has produced a substantial amount of spit, the perfect kind of lube for any rough pegging.
    Attaching a lead to his collar, he he led out, bent over and fucked hard, and I am very pleased to see regular training is keeping him nicely stretched.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 383.28 MB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:09:56

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  8. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Huntress Lynx - Failure To Complete Chores

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: When I tell you to do something. I expect it done. Sleeping on the job when you have not done chores is unacceptable. Lying about it, is even worse. Watch Me punish My sub boy for failing to complete his tasks. Your purpose is to serve. If you are failing on such a simple task, your purpose must come from somewhere else. Unfortunately for sub boy, I was horny and now angry. Can he take My 9in fat cock? Doesn�t matter, I�m going to fuck him regardless.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 909.04 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:15:24

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  9. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Lady Latisha - Casadei Blade Stilettos - Cbt Shoejob - Pov

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Today I'm wearing those amazing Casadei Blade stilettos. I'm also going to insert this beautiful blade heel into his urethra to mercilessly trample his cock.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 241.76 MB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:05:19

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  10. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Lady Latisha - Exklusive Compilation - Versace Stiletto Boots - Cock Trampling - Pov -Vol 1

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: This exclusive compilation about Versace stiletto boots includes 5 full clips:

    Versace Leather Thigh Highs Stiletto Boots - Trampling Bootjob - POV
    Versace Overknee Stiletto Boots - Pissing & Trampling Bootjob - POV
    Versace Leather Stiletto Booties -Trampling & Pissing Bootjob - POV
    Versace Stiletto Boots - Trampling Bootjob - POV
    Versace Stiletto Riding Boots - Trampling Bootjob - POV

    In these clips you can see me ruthlessly trampling on cock, including putting my full weight on the cock and inserting stiletto heels. I'm wearing five pairs of exclusive and very extravagant Versace stiletto boots.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 2.8 GB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:48:16

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  11. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Lady Latisha - Mng Brown Leather Slingback Stilettos

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: These elegant, brown slingback stilettos from MNG (Mango) have a very thin stiletto heel. Ideal for penetrating my slave's genitals. So that my living doormat doesn't forget what his genitals were made for, I heartlessly stomp on them with my full weight. That I'd insert such a sexy stiletto heel into his urethra goes without saying. But being the merciful person I am, I allow my slave to ejaculate under the sole of my shoe.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 383.89 MB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:09:23

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  12. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Lady Latisha - Sanmarina Stilettos - Cock Trampling Cbt Shoejob - Pov

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Wearing my summery stilettos from SANMARINA, I'm practically dancing on my slave's cock today. I love wiggling my ass while standing on his cock. Whether it's heel insertion or full weight standing, my hips love to move. Afterwards, my slave gets to cum under the sole of my shoe.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 633.59 MB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:10:52

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  13. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Madam Emma - Dogplay

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Madam Emma teachers her slave to be a proper pet, making him worship her and walk around with his waggling tail.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 1.33 GB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:09:26

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  14. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom May - Little Danni Trampled By Mean Brat 4k

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: In this really sexy trample clip, Mistress May emasculates slave danni. She lays him on the cold hard ground and walks all over him. He is used to being walked all over. She tells him how pathetic he is and how no hot girl will ever love him. She dominates him by standing tall upon him, looking down at his tiny helpless body.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 1.22 GB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:12:55

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  15. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Miss Erinia Miss Infinity And Domme Hades - Anally Fucked By The Three Mistresses

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Mistress Erinia has a surprise for her friends Domme Hades and Mistress Infinity. She has the slave on all fours on her sofa so they can gangbang him anally with their large strap-ons. While the slave is being lasciviously fucked in the ass, he'll have to eat his ass and suck the strap-on like the slt he is.

    Format: mov
    Size: 1.65 GB
    Resolution:3840x2160
    Duration: 00:11:15

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  16. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Misserinia - The Five Sensual Mistresses Punish The Slave With Their Goddess Heels

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: The Mistresses wear fine, seductive lingerie to dominate the submissive. They will use him like a doormat, treading on him and humiliating him in various sensual ways. The slave will show his gratitude by worshipping their feet for having been punished by the Goddesses.

    TAGS: femdom,trampling, high.heels,slave.training,pantyhose

    Format: mp4
    Size: 1.07 GB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:10:08

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  17. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Mistress Isis Spain - Vs458 Summer Fucked

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Weekend retreats with my slaves are what I enjoy most, and so do they. It's a time to be able to use them all day long, under any circumstances, in any place, however I want. It doesn't matter if I want you to drink my elixir, open your hole mercilessly, or have you drenched in cold water for me. I don't care; the slaves are there to serve me and entertain me above all else.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 338.17 MB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:14:39

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  18. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Mistress Jennifer In Total Control

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: The next slave training begins Mistress Jennifer is dressed in black shorts and high black stockings as well as her favorite Strap-On belt with a large dildo She enters the room where she finds her submissive slave kneeling on the floor dressed in black women's fishnet pantyhose and a neck collar with leash He is submissive and his suffering is just beginning Mistress Jennifer sits on the couch and orders him to take her cock and shove it all down his throat But not long after she decides to punish him She orders him to lie down on the couch and take his punishment which will be a cruel pegging she inserts her cup into his ass but does not start lightly but straight with cruelty she fucks him brutally thrust after thrust he screams and shouts like a whore but she does not care she continues even more cruelly

    Format: mov
    Size: 1.09 GB
    Resolution:718x1194
    Duration: 00:16:09

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  19. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Prostate Massage And Pegging With Countdown

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Born to peg fucks her bitch with a countdown, showing her face in what I believe is the first time ever.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 493.97 MB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:08:12

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  20. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,057
    73
    48
    Femdom Trapped Sex Toy

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: This dummy thought he could reject Me at the bar... ME!! I really don't like being rejected, in fact, I REFUSE to be rejected. We were flirting all night there is no reason he wouldn't want to go home with Me. I mean LOOK AT ME! He just doesn't know what he wants yet, but I do, and I'm bringing him home with Me one way or another. He's cute, but not the brightest and carelessly leaves his beverage unattended so that's when I make My move.
    Wake up!! You're home now. I've trapped you. You could've just come with Me willingly and had the time of your life but instead you hurt My feelings! Little did you know, I don't take No for an answer. When I want something, I get it. And I really wanted a new toy to play with. There's no use trying to escape... You're still weak from last night and cuffed to this bed. You really have no choice but to be My sex slave. But when I brought you home and pulled down your pants, I was so disappointed! There's nothing I could do with that tiny thing, so I decided to lock it up too. Since you're already here though, I might as well make use out of you. You got such a cute face, I'll put this dildo gag in your mouth and ride it. You have to earn your place here now. You wouldn't want Me dispose of you, would you?

    Format: mp4
    Size: 846.52 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:14:32

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     

Share This Page