1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Dec 20, 2013.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: SexualDisgrace
    Cast: Callie Calypso
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Sex

We can't get enough of the horny and submissive Callie Calypso. She loves having BDSM fun and rough anal sex. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. This time around she must endure rope bondage, pup play, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep asshole and twat penetration and humiliation.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 26:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Katie Thornton - chastity bra troubles
    [​IMG]

There's good news and there's bad news: The good news is that I got Katie Thornton for you! The legendary busty British babe is locked in a nice chastity belt with white lining! So far so good. The bad news however, is that Katie Thornton can not be locked in a chastity bra! She has a secret weapon (or rather: two) that protects her from being locked in a metal bra.

Duration: 4:54
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11663kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 426.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Katie Thornton - chastity bra troubles

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kitty Punish
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Bdsm, Hardcore
    Video language: English

Kitty suffers the same abuse at the hands of a lesbian guard. Her pussy licking does not satisfy guard Valery. The poor girl is restrained while her ass is whacked by a spanking machine.

Duration: 26:38
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2178kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 450.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kitty Punish

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Nikki - preparations
    [​IMG]

Nikki had her shower, so it was no longer inevitable: she had to go outside! My assistant did a good job filming and photographing her preparations, even though there was not sufficient light. I like these kind of home shoots!
    Nikki somehow was a chastity pro right from the start: she even used lotion to take care of her skin, making sure she got right in between the belt and bra (as well as she could). She tried the locks too, funny how the girls always go for the little padlocks, which does not make any sense (in case of the belt), because the little padlock only holds the secondary shield in place. Even if she would be able to break that, the belt would still be locked on with the cylinder lock block on her waist. Fortunately, Nikki couldn't find a way to break anything at all, so she was going to have to face her Challenge, because the Deal was she would be stuck in the belt and bra until she made a public appearance.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 4:42
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 180.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nikki - preparations

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part

Duration: 25:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kerry - job training
    [​IMG]

Hands cuffed to the sides of her tight belt, very tight ballgag, Kerry knew that her office training was getting ramped up. I loved having Kerry run around the office, not being able to speak, having a very hard time doing her job. Yes, I can be mean, but I can assure you: Kerry loves this! She is a huge bondage fan!

Duration: 4:45
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11632kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 410.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kerry - job training

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Simple Bondage - Intense Orgasms Part 1
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

On a cold winter's night Shannon and I have been snowed in at the Pennsylvania lodge. But it is very warm thanks to the fireplace. So warm that Shannon is wearing nothing but a thong and a smile in front of it. Knowing we have an evening of intimacy ahead, when I walk in, she peels off her panties and flings them to the floor. I have ideas for those panties, though. I wad them up and stuff them deep in her mouth, and she loves it. The panties are sealed in with a strip of microfoam tape. I pin her arms behind her back and tie them there with a wrist and chest ropes. Then her body is mine to caress and kiss to my hearts desire. I make my way to the leather chair and she does a little bondage dance for me. but with seeing my empty lap, she knows just how to fill it. SHe straddles my thighs and surrenders to my fingers. They dance over her nipples and pussy and she writhes with delight. Her multiple mini-orgasms are just a precursor to the intense standing orgasms im about to deal h.

Duration: 26:08
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3632kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 755.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Simple Bondage - Intense Orgasms Part 1

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kerry - straitjacket
    [​IMG]

Kerry was driving me crazy! She just couldn't stop touching herself. She found out that pushing on the belt made the plug go deeper, which kind of felt good. So since she was bored, she was doing that all day. And then she got herself all horny, and she was unable to go to sleep!
    So I needed to find a good solution for this, and locking her wrist cuffs to the sides of the belt wasn't going to be an option, because it was too hard for her to sleep like that. So I strapped her in this very comfortable open-boob straitjacket, I think it is called a bolero style straitjacket, to make Kerry feel cozy but keep her hands out of the way. She didn't really say if she liked it, but I guess not, because now she couldn't touch her belt anymore.
    Sleeping was going to be hard anyway, because Kerry had been getting more and more aroused in her belt, and I don't think it would ever disappear without an orgasm. This was quite a long Deal (with a plug)! She told me the first thing she was going to do.

Duration: 4:34
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11625kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 395.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kerry - straitjacket

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tight bondage, suspension and torture for naked slavegirl HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Beautiful young blonde with sexy body, with small naked tits, with naked little ass adn with wet pussy plus man. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass, with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for a very hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 26:27
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4526kbps
    Audio: 146kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Tight bondage, suspension and torture for naked slavegirl HD 1080p

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Natalia Forrest is going out
    [​IMG]

Natalia Forrest is one of our chastity belt haters. Some girls get used to wearing a belt very quickly, usually they are more obedient and they listen to what we tell them. But others, like Natalia, hate every minute of being in a belt, realising that there is nothing they can do about it as long as we hold the key.
    Now she is even locked in a chastity bra as well!! Don't be fooled, this bra only requires one padlock, but due to the steel cables and the girl's own breasts it is impossible to take it off! Natalia is standing in front of a mirror looking at her chastity outfit, as it is getting late in the evening and she is getting really impatient and angry.

Duration: 4:40
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 140.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Natalia Forrest is going out

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Breast Bondage, Bruises, Caning, Chain leash, Chair Tie, Eroscillator, Exposure, Fucking Machine, Languishing, Manacles, Outdoor, Outdoor Bondage

With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole.
    The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping.
    After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.

Duration: 26:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Natalia Forrest - desperate business woman
    [​IMG]

A Fantasy update, based on a script that was sent in by a member! Thank you very much for this! This member wanted to see real frustration, and who better to ask for this custom video than the beautiful Natalia Forrest, who gets incredibly frustrated and horny every time she is locked into a chastity belt!

Duration: 4:57
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11672kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 430.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Natalia Forrest - desperate business woman

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part1 Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Sexy model with big boobs, with hot naked ass, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination, torment and torture for horny girl with beautiful breast in the large garage.

Duration: 26:30
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6036kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for bitch part1 Full HD 1080p

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Natalia unpacking
    [​IMG]

Natalia Forrest is with us for 5 days, locked in full chastity. She is in our nice Amsterdam apartment, free to go out whenever she wants. In fact, she can do whatever she wants, she is just not getting the keys until exactly 5 days have passed. There is no opt-out, no safe word, not even hygiene breaks. A continuous belting in full chastity, that is belt and bra plus thigh bands padlocked together.
    She is doing this for the money, that's pretty obvious. She wants to go on a nice holiday with her friend and she desperately needs cash. We pay quite good for chastity deals, but even after 10 minutes, Natalia does not seem to care about the money anymore. She just wants out!

Duration: 4:06
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 122.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Natalia unpacking

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage Pig Part Three - Sister Dee
    [​IMG]

She stands on her tiptoes clutching a chain, slowly strangling. He canes under her arms, his prick poking out his pants. PD throws clothes and insertables at her feet, ordering her to dress. Once she has been properly penetrated, he bends her over, caning her ass and making her suck cock until he's ultra-hard.
    She is chained into a throttling hogtie. Black clouds dump heavy waves of rain, drenching her. Choking herself, she worms her way toward the barn.
    Now with neck and wrists in metal stocks chained to an asshook, he orders her on her feet. She can't. He lifts her to her knees so she can suck him again. Then she's on her toes, hanging from the stocks. A bed of spikes slides beneath her feet and she goes nuts with pain, her anguish palpable. Weeping, sobbing, and babbling, sister dee breaks. PD stands her on blocks, entering her from behind.

Format: real
    Duration: 26:59
    Video: 852x488, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 145.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Pig Part Three - Sister Dee

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Natalie webcamming
    [​IMG]

There were only 2 things to do for Natalie before I would let her out: her regular job (webcamming) and trying to sleep (not on the couch but upstairs in her bed).
    Natalie was getting a bit grumpy from all the metal, and the chains connecting her ankles and wrists, so she decided to do the shortest webcam session in her career. She went online (as 'sexy blondy') on her usual cam site, and I guess her usual fans were stunned! I don't think any of her regular viewers are into female chastity, so I don't know what they thought about the show they were getting. I hope they weren't too disappointed!
    Natalie tried to act like the chastity gear wasn't there. She played with the camera like a real pro, and her show went pretty well. The spreader bar made her keep her legs apart, but I guess that's not a bad thing in this situation! The only thing that was hard was typing back to her fans. With her wrists chained to her belt, she could barely reach her keyboard!
    Natalie quickly finished the.

Duration: 3:29

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 133.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Natalie webcamming

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage & hard whipping for cute slave
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Renata
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic . Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game - Lomp style.

Duration: 26:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage & hard whipping for cute slave

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Leyla Gold - changing shields
    [​IMG]

Soooo, you wanted a Plugged update? Agreed, there haven't been many, the reason being scaring off the innocent and young girls who want to live a chaste lifestyle and accept a Chastity Deal for our website. You remember the vivid discussion about it? Well, we decided to let it go and give you a new Plugged update. With the number of girls currently applying for this website, we are not afraid to lose some of them by showing more explicit content.
    Who better to ask than the living sex doll Leyla Gold! She is always hot, and we just know a plug will keep her horny without any breaks. For a sex addict like Leyla, a plug can actually be a torment. She loves toys, but she can take breaks from them if her body needs to. With a plug inside her chastity belt, there is no way to remove it, and she will feel it with every movement, get aroused and stay that way for as long as her keyholder decides.
    Leyla will show you how to change a standard secondary shield (perforated with pee holes) for a.

Duration: 4:59

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 192.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Leyla Gold - changing shields

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Anal Tears at 18 Years - Sedusa
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Sedusa
    Genres: Anal, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Real, hard teenaged painal. That's what this anal therapy session with 18-year-old Sedusa is about. We kept this part of her treatment short and simple. Those of you sick fucks who like to see a young, innocent girl roughly pounded in the ass while she screams and cries will love this video. Nothing in this is faked. There's also some face-fucking, gagging, and asslicking. Let us know what you think. We may have more treatments like this, if enough of the paying visitors to our institution like it.

Duration: 26:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7577kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Anal Tears at 18 Years - Sedusa

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Nyssa Nevers - no relief
    [​IMG]

Business woman Nyssa Nevers finally made it back to her hotel room. What a day! She is looking forward to lying down on her big bed and a long powerful orgasm!
    The problem is, she 'forgot' that her husband had locked her into a chain style chastity belt for her trip! And she is not going home for days! The belt is incredibly well fitted, the most perfect fit you have ever seen on this site! There is no chance that Nyssa will be able to get her fingers in. Her pussy is perfectly trapped in the primary shield's slot, safely unreachable behind the secondary shield. Nyssa thinks she will be able to break the belt, or move it to the side, but the belt stays firmly in place. To get her orgasm, she would need 2 keys, none of which she has right now. There are no spare keys, and Nyssa is very desperate!
    Watch her struggle to get any relief! Impossible when a belt is fitted this well! Nyssa is such a horny woman, she really deserves to be locked in a chastity belt! Let's hope she will appear.

Duration: 4:44

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 182.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nyssa Nevers - no relief