1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Experienced Lady And Experiments On Men | Luxury Goddesses

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mobi660, Jun 15, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Alina Lopez - Chastity Boy-Toy
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Alina Lopez
    Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator
    Video language: English

Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked in chastity permanently 24/7/365. Of course, this doesn't mean a Mistress can't still have her fun teasing and tormenting their caged up cocks making them beg to be free.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 12:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11304kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Alina Lopez - Chastity Boy-Toy

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Alina Lopez - Chastity Boy-Toy
    [​IMG]

Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked in chastity permanently 24/7/365. Of course, this doesn't mean a Mistress can't still have her fun teasing and tormenting their caged up cocks making them beg to be free.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Alina Lopez - Chastity Boy-Toy

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Chastity Boy-Toy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Chastity Boy-Toy

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Stephanie West - Slave Clone Experiments
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Stephanie West
    Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, CBT

Princess Stephanie West wants a full stable of muscled slaves to always be at her beck and call every second of every day. She has the perfect specimen of a slave to clone and all she needs is a sample of his precious DNA. What a Princess wants is what a Princess gets as Stephanie milks out every last drop of his DNA to begin the procedure.

Duration: 12:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Stephanie West - Slave Clone Experiments

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress
    [​IMG]

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My STRAPO, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Duration: 12:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck HD
    [​IMG]
    Studio: MissCourtney
    Cast: Mistress Courtney
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint.

Duration: 12:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck HD

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2
    [​IMG]

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 12:00
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
    Audio: 15kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 301.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Incredible made Ruin
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Female Domination, Handjobs, Ballbusting, Ruined Orgasms, made Male Orgasm

Brianna has a slave secured into the steel stockade at The Edging Salon. She loves teasing slaves when they are in this helpless predicament. Brianna removes the slave's chastity device. The slave abundantly, pathetically, leaks pre-cum once the device has been removed. Brianna laughs and tells the slave that she will not have any mercy on him. She slaps and squeezes the slave's balls.

Duration: 12:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
    Audio: 236kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 941.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Incredible made Ruin

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Gigi Allens & Holly Heart - No Balls Allowed
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Gigi Allens, Holly Heart
    Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Ballbusting

Goddesses Gigi and Holly have had it with their slave's worthless balls and will do what it takes to see them destroyed. They take turns sadistically kicking him straight in the nuts while laughing as he tumbles over in pain. No recovery time is allowed and a high powered shock collar around the slaves neck will make sure of that. Holly holds him in place while Gigi shows no mercy driving her stiletto heels directly into his precious manhood until the bitch is on the ground and begging for forgiveness.

Duration: 11:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
    Audio: 300kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 673.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gigi Allens & Holly Heart - No Balls Allowed

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Edging Queens
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior

You will be kept on edge and made to suffer by the hands of Mistresses Alina and Gianna who want nothing more than to fuck with your helpless body and vulnerable mind. It's a good thing you love every moment of your cock being under their strict control as they tease you, slap you and turn you into their perfect little playtoy. Only good boys are allowed to cum and you must first prove how good of a boy you can really be.

Duration: 12:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 902.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Edging Queens

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Valentina Nappi
    Genres: Femdom, Prostate Massage, Anal Play, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Bondage

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Duration: 12:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Valentina Nappi - Milked Man Pussy

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kendra Spade - Stroke Obedience
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kendra Spade
    Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings, Masturbation

Crawl on your knees slave and get extra close so you can see every part of my beautiful body. I want to see how hard you get in my presence as you learn to love your place at my feet. Now spit in your hand and wrap it firmly around your cock as I show you everything that you will never receive. Only real men get my tight, young pussy but don't worry I will still let an obedient slave like yourself cum today. You are going to have to work for it as I don't let my slave's cum for free. I want you to work extra hard on your stamina as last time I stroked your cock you came in 2 minutes. That just won't do! Today you are going to wait just a little bit longer as I help you get that stamina to where I want it to be. If you ever want to be upgraded to a sex slave you can't be a two-pump chump when I whore you out to all my girlfriends. You will learn to cum exactly when I command. No second less, no second more. It's okay start stroking a little bit faster slave as I know you can't help it.

Duration: 12:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
    Audio: 305kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 914.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kendra Spade - Stroke Obedience

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kendra Spade - Stroke Obedience
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kendra Spade
    Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings, Masturbation

Crawl on your knees slave and get extra close so you can see every part of my beautiful body. I want to see how hard you get in my presence as you learn to love your place at my feet. Now spit in your hand and wrap it firmly around your cock as I show you everything that you will never receive. Only real men get my tight, young pussy but don't worry I will still let an obedient slave like yourself cum today. You are going to have to work for it as I don't let my slave's cum for free. I want you to work extra hard on your stamina as last time I stroked your cock you came in 2 minutes. That just won't do! Today you are going to wait just a little bit longer as I help you get that stamina to where I want it to be. If you ever want to be upgraded to a sex slave you can't be a two-pump chump when I whore you out to all my girlfriends. You will learn to cum exactly when I command. No second less, no second more. It's okay start stroking a little bit faster slave as I know you can't help it.

Duration: 12:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
    Audio: 305kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 914.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kendra Spade - Stroke Obedience

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Alina Lopez - Vicious Cunt
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Alina Lopez is an extremely strict Mistress with a vicious cunt who demands perfection from her slaves. Her current bitch boy has been worthless in the art of pussy worship so she locked up his mouth for the past month. She is ready to give her slut one more chance to see if he has learned a valuable lesson in always working extra hard when pleasing her holes. Mistress Alina is merciless in her training as she teaches him exactly how she wants her cunt licked, worshipped and thoroughly pleased. His cock will always remain locked in full chastity but if he can prove his worth his mouth might just be allowed to lick her holes every day.

Duration: 12:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11295kbps
    Audio: 308kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Alina Lopez - Vicious Cunt

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

His Greatest Weakness
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation

A cock is a man's greatest weakness and Mistress Jane loves to make sure her slave is constantly reminded of that. His cock is locked in chastity and never let free but that doesn't mean she can't tease him to the brink of insanity. Mistress Jane holds the vibrator on his steel cage while slapping and busting his balls as she sees fit. She can't help but enjoy every second of the poor slaves predicament while he lays their completely helpless and under the mercy of his one and only Owner.

Duration: 12:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download His Greatest Weakness

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

His Greatest Weakness (Jane Wilde) - FullHD 1080p
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Jane Wilde
    Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator

A cock is a man's greatest weakness and Mistress Jane loves to make sure her slave is constantly reminded of that. His cock is locked in chastity and never let free but that doesn't mean she can't tease him to the brink of insanity. Mistress Jane holds the vibrator on his steel cage while slapping and busting his balls as she sees fit. She can't help but enjoy every second of the poor slaves predicament while he lays their completely helpless and under the mercy of his one and only Owner.

Duration: 12:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download His Greatest Weakness (Jane Wilde) - FullHD 1080p

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Valentina Nappi - Itali Ass Wipe
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Valentina Nappi
    Genres: Femdom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Electro Play, Chastity

Italian women's assholes just taste better don't they? This slave is an un-trained boy who needs to learn a valuable lesson in servitude. I am wearing a mouth watering butt cleavage skirt, I cannot wait to rub my asshole against his tongue and show him who is true master is. I have have him tongue fuck my hole and when he doesn't get deep enough I use the shock collar to punish him. I sit on his face and make him lick my asscrack like it is ice cream. -Mistress Valentina Nappi

Duration: 12:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
    Audio: 116kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 888.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Valentina Nappi - Itali Ass Wipe

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

I'll fuck you in the ass
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
    Genres: Strapon, Latex
    Video language: German

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
    I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
    your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
    how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm
    sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Duration: 12:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
    Audio: 160kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 462.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I'll fuck you in the ass

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Anal Cum Extraction
    [​IMG]
    Studio: FemdomEmpire.
    Cast: Bunny Colby
    Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Handjobs, Bondage, Toys, Prostate Stimulation, Gloves, made Orgasm, Hooded

Mistress Bunny Colby has decided to take her rubber slut's slave training to the next level with his orgasms. He will no longer be allowed to cum from his dick getting stroked as she wants her slaves to achieve orgasms only by anal pleasure. Before he can achieve that level of success he is must first understand what a prostate orgasm feels like and Mistress Bunny has the perfect toy to use. Just this once she will allow his cock stroked as she milks his g-spot with her steel wand leaving him breathless. No cum every goes to waste as she scoops it all back on the anal wand and shoves it all in his ass where cum loads belong. He is now a hands-free bitch and will only cum by his ass getting fucked and filled.

Duration: 12:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 927.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Anal Cum Extraction

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rewarded Prostate Pleasures
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Spitting, Ebony, Straitjacket

Extra good sluts deserve extra special rewards when you belong to Mistress Marley Brinx. She grabs her slut's favorite anal toys to slide deep in his ass for being on his best behavior while her girlfriends had visited. Mistress Marley expertly milks his prostate while stroking his rock hard cock until he is rewarded with one big anal orgasm before being locked into chastity for a month.

Duration: 11:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Rewarded Prostate Pleasures