1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Elite Torture In BDSM | Humiliation, Bondage | Pain And Pleasure

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Balamut693, Mar 14, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cathedral of Pain Part 3
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Harley Ace
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
    Video language: English

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a pai.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:23:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Cathedral of Pain Part 3

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Just Breathe
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Tracey Sweet
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

My advice for Tracy Sweet: Just Breathe. Control your breathing, don't hold it in. Let it flow through you and it will help with the pain. The whip is impossible to ignore, but if you breathe through the pain it may keep the tears at bay.Mr. Hitachi requires even more discipline. You have to cum on queue, and that means concentrating on something other than the intense vibrations coursing through your pussy. Focus on keeping your breathing steady to fight back the waves of pleasure threatening to take over your body, leaving you shaking and screaming in ecstasy.And use that training while you are suspended in the air. Pleasure and pain are going to come at you from every direction once you are hanging helplessly in the middle of the room. One second you could be penetrated and loving the feeling of being full, another your feet may face a brutal caning. But if you want to keep your sense about you, Just Breathe.

Duration: 1:01:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Just Breathe

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

How To Train Hot Slave
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: London River,
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pet Play, Nipple Clamps, Pain

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my dog. "I don't train dogs, I train long pigs!" "What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought. My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online. Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape. With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download How To Train Hot Slave

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Stalin Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021

Stalin 2 tell the story of a young woman during the communistic Czech Republic. She is the girl of a prisoner, who was a dissident. Poor innocent girl was sent to prison for a stupid crime, connected with Stalin's portrait.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 1:02:35
    Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1407kbps
    Audio: 78kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 686.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Stalin Part 2

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3
    [​IMG]
    Studio: RealTimeBondage

Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos This One Won't Run Away
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Cherie DeVille
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Cherie Deville is typical of the kind of attitude we get around here. We provided her with some very comfortable accessories and she has
    made it her mission to get them off. This one won't get away, though. We have made sure of it.It is incredibly disrespectful of her to keep trying go free, but PD is willing to ignore it if she can put on a good enough show for him,
    using Mr. Pogo to fuck her own pussy. All she needs to do is convince him that she appreciates what he is doing for her and she may just
    avoid his wrath.She tries so hard to please him. It is a waste of her time. As soon as PD walks out of the room Cyd Black steps in and decides that it is
    his turn to play with this hot, new toy. PD wanted to humiliate her and that was bad enough, but Cyd is committed to making her scream and
    cry.

Duration: 1:01:41
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 693.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos This One Won't Run Away

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Genuine Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Scene 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020

Where there's pain there's pleasure. In Ropes & Kisses 2 Genuine Films mixes the good with the bad and gives us a real hardcore bondage movie. A woman is bound and tease by a couple and gets the ultimate satisfaction from her tease. A beautiful bdsm flick for your enjoyment!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:23:35
    Video: 640x432, DivX 5, 762kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 587.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Genuine Black Label - Ropes and Kisses Scene 2

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Dixon Mason Zayda
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Cast: Dixon Mason
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Dixon Mason and her magnificent tits have not gotten off easy today by any means but that does not mean the worst is not still to come. Her chest is just too nice to pass up an opportunity to torment.

Duration: 1:01:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 689.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dixon Mason Zayda

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sexy Savvy Pain Freak
    [​IMG]

Savvy is a gorean trained Mistress and Submissive, although she is a full time Lifestyle Mistress. She visits Master Len for some intense Flogging, both back and on breasts. This is followed by some begging and finally she pierces her legs with needles to support weights and uses fishing hooks through her nipples to hang weights from.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:22:01
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 770.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexy Savvy Pain Freak

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HardTied Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Nikki Darling
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Domination

Nikki Darling is one of our favorite girls to have around. She has a banging body that just doesn't quit. She is thin, flexible, and can take whatever we decide to dish out. She has the right attitude for bondage, too.

Duration: 1:01:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HardTied Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal
    [​IMG]

Slave Theodora becomes a festival-lashed on the confessional: no mercy and the following? r the disobedient page? nderin. Man of the power knows no compassion and plumbs the border of her loading capacity pitilessly.

Duration: 1:22:59
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 1013kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 698.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Training Of Amaya
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Amaya is sleepy and about to get into some real trouble from her husband, Marty! Amaya falls asleep watching soaps and forgets to collect John and Alice from school. The Headmistress phones Marty telling him to come and get them. Marty phones Amaya, but there is no answer, so he phones his Mother-in-law and she agrees to collect them. Marty arrives home very angry and Amaya is asleep on the couch. He gets her to wake up after shaking her and tells her what has been going on. He tells her that her Mother wants to have John and Alice for the weekend, and he thought that was a good idea. Marty lets his wife know that she has neglected her responsibility.

Duration: 1:02:35
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 554.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Training Of Amaya

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Schwebe Zustand
    [​IMG]

These babes are in for a rude awakening!!
    Watch as these girls learn the errors of their actions through strict and painful punishment and fetish-fueled discipline that is sure to make an impression!!!
    Cum see the dungeon fun and prepare for extreme lessons!

Duration: 1:23:41
    Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Schwebe Zustand

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bad Girls Get Punished
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021

When the notorious felon, Racquel is finally captured and handed over to Warden crews for a lengthy prison term, the warden couldn't be happier. Once Racquel was locked into a prison cell with the rest of her gang, the warden could take satisfaction in knowing that these "Bad News Bitches" were permanently on ice. Unfortunately for the warden, Racquel has a different agenda.

Duration: 1:01:59
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 1983kbps
    Audio: 218kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bad Girls Get Punished

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cathedral of Pain Part 3 - Harley Ace
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Ass Caning, Caning, Clothespins, Crying, Electric Breast Torture, Electric Torture, Flogging, Foot Caning, Interrogation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it. Harley could have gotten whipped there for a bit and soon enough had the hitachi buzzing away between her legs. Instead we're going to have to put it out of our minds, so we're not tempted to cane her clit or something. That means we just spend extra time, energy, and effort turning the rest of her beautiful body black and blue.

If she thought that keeping us away from her clit was going to let her keep her composure then Harley probably hasn't seen our work before. There is more than one way to make a girl sob her eyes out. Electrical shocks to the clit are certainly one, but nipples can be just as good. It turns out, actually, that running current through her arms is a very effective way to bring tears to her eyes. The shocks make her muscles tighten, giving her a pa.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Cathedral of Pain Part 3 - Harley Ace

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

IR Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up.
    He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood.
    When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.

Duration: 1:01:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3
    [​IMG]

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Humilation & Cumming For Sexy Casey Calvert
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Casey Calvert
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Hardtied the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she. It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming. They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful .

Duration: 1:02:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Humilation & Cumming For Sexy Casey Calvert

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tight bondage, torture and domination for two sexy bitches HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Horny bitches in short dresses, with small boobs, with shaved pussy, with little asses and with beautiful bodies plus man in black t-shirt and him assistant with big cock. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. He fucks their wet pussies with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy blondes with naked tits in the large garage.

Duration: 1:23:27
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4494kbps
    Audio: 95kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for two sexy bitches HD 1080p

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Blind Innocence
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Devonshire
    Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

It doesn't take much time to figure out that something is a little different, here. When Bruce Seven sheds his cowboy hat and denim jeans, opting instead for a white coat and rubber glovers, the viewer can only guess as what lengths their imaginations will be stretched.

Duration: 1:01:36
    Video: 640x480, MP4V, 978kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 499.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blind Innocence