1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno )

Discussion in 'Other Perversions' started by abalamxxx, May 9, 2023.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

  1. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Marisol Price - I Collect Joi Boys

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: I have a bit of a confession to make. I collect JOI boys. I collect boys that love JOI videos, particularly mine. Boys that just love to spill all over for me, just like make a mess of themselves and send me pictures and videos of it. And I get a lot of them because I've been slowly telling boys that come to me, 'I want you to send me a video or a picture'. I know some girls get grossed out by videos or picture, but not me. I love them. I have a special file in my computer for all of the JOI boy videos I've collected. And it's impressive. I have so many videos of boys jerking themselves stupid for me and then spilling all over for me.
    And I watch these videos with my mouth open going, 'Oh my god, this is perfect for my collection!' I just want more and more. And that's why I brought you here. I want to talk to you. You see I know that if you clicked on this video you know already that I collect JOI boys. So I wanted to keep you here so that you can get nice and hard for me, just by hearing me talk about the types of guys that I like, that kind of dicks I like, and then you look down at yours and say, 'Oh my god I have that type of dick. That's the kind of dick that Marisol wants is mine'. You're right, I do want yours and I want a video of it. I want to add you to my collection.
    And all I need is for you to send me, not even a video, or a picture, all I'm collecting is the boys, let me be clear. I want you to send me an email saying, 'I spilled for you Marisol.' That'll be you, spilling for me, because that's what the plan is, that's why I brought you here, is to spill for me. And we're going to do it together. And don't worry, I won't share it with anyone. Your status as a JOI boy is safe with me. Always. So all you have to do is jerkoff and build up a really big load for me, just like a good boy would, like a good JOI boy would.
    I want you to get really worked up right now, just like I am thinking about adding you to my collection. We're going to do this together, right now. Shall I do a countdown for you, I mean like who cares, I'm going to add another JOI boy to my collection So I'll just start, 10, 9, I can't wait to add you to my collection, I'm just desperate for it, 8, 7, I need more JOI boys, 6, 5 I can't wait to get your email, 'I spilled for you Marisol, I spilled for you', 4, 3, 2 you're so ready to spill it for me, 1... Oh god cum for me, cum for me Did you spill for me? I knew you would. I'm anxiously awaiting your email.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 503.15 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:06:58

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  2. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Marisol Price - Joi Princess Loves Watching Chastity Boys Try To Jerkoff

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: So I'm a JOI Princess, that's just what my job is. I give you instructions and you follow. You can do that, right? Oh you're trapped? On no! You can't jerkoff? Oh no, but can't you just try? Awww isn't that so sad! LOL! Well we can try at least, can't we? So all my JOI chastity boys get ready to grab your big, hard, throbbing... cage. LOL! Grab your big cage because you can't grab your cock lol! It's trapped. Oh no! What are you going to do? Well you can at least try, right? You can maybe get like a finger tip in there just to try and touch it.
    Just give it a try. Grab your chastity cock and just try to stroke it with two little fingers. LOL! I love watching you pathetic little chastity boys trying to jerk their cocks lol. You're so dumb, you can barely speak because you're too busy jerking off your little chastity cock. Oh, sorry, I meant your big hard chastity cock. LOL! Keep stroking. Oh is it hard? Well I know it's hard, it wasn't supposed to be easy. Did you really think that if you put yourself in chastity and tried to stroke that it would be easy? I don't think that you really thought that lol. Silly little caged boy lol!
    Is this not working for you? Is there something wrong? Is there something in the way of your performance? Well don't worry about that because I am a solutions orientated JOI Princess and I have a solution for everything. And the solution for you is.. lube. Lube solves everything, doesn't it? Oh it's not working? Try a little more. Just take some lube and put it on your chastity cock and then just stroke your cock with the lube and I know some of the lube will touch your cock inside of that cage.
    Here, while you try and jerk it, I'll rub some lube on my latex. It always looks better with some lube on it. Is it still not working? Are you sure? Ok, let's get serious for a second. I've kinda tried all of my resources here and it doesn't seem to be helping you. So what are we going to do? How do we resolve this? Your JOI Princess is a little bit out of her element here. Hmmm what if I rub some more lube on my tits? Does that help? What if I show you my lubed up ass? Does that help? Or what if I show you how to jerk it? Let me just show you how to jerk it, just watch me.
    Oh wait, sorry, I should be using two fingers. That's better lol. Just pour some lube right on to that chastity cock, some of it is bound to get through those cracks. Would jerking it help? What if you could just grab it and pump it like this? Pump that cage lol. Are you getting close? Your cock must be so hard, I'll bet it's bursting out of its cage lol. Wow! Look! You really could get your cock hard in chastity. I knew you could do it, my little pathetic caged boys. LOL! I knew you could be trained. LOL! You see in addition to being a JOI Princess I'm also a Chastity Boy Trainer and I think I've done my job today. LOL! Good boys. No treat for you though.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 685.25 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:09:18

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  3. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Marisol Price - When You Get Soft In The Brain You Get More Addicted

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: I get this question a lot, 'Marisol, please will you marry me, I love you!' It's sweet. I'm flattered really. And there are plenty of reasons why someone might think they are qualified enough to marry me. But in return, let me ask you some questions. Is knowing someone a qualification enough to marry them? Do you feel like you would be able to know my last name, to have my last name? Is chemistry important? I mean maybe we should even be in the same room first so you can gage how you'd feel emotionally and mentally around me before popping the question? If you answered yes to any of those questions then maybe we can begin to consider marriage.
    But first there's a few things that we have to take care of. And let me remind you that when you are answering your Mistress, the answer is always yes. Will you stroke for me? Yes you will, because I'm going to soften you up, you're going to stroke and you're going to become softer in the brain. Because when you get soft in the brain you get more addicted and when you get more addicted you become more devoted, and when you're more devoted, then you will say 'Yes' to everything and that will lead me to say, 'Yes', yes I will have you, as my slave. Keep going.
    Conflict of interest maybe huh? To have someone to devoted to me, waiting on me hand and foot, being such a good listener, being my slave. Conflict of interest to be married to them, no? It's definitely something to consider. And I'm glad that you're listening considering you said you were a good listener, but is it enough? Listening is one thing, obeying is completely another. You listen, and then you obey. So you listen to me now.. Stroke, stroke.. and then you obey. Cause and effect. All of these sorts of things have a delicate balance to them. Should I marry someone that I don't even know yet? Stroke.. It's exciting to think about, isn't it? I want you to stroke, I want you to become soft and malleable. You're going to become putty in my hands.. before I consider...
    Stroke. You're such a good listener! Keep going. You will take care of everything while I do whatever it is that I need to do. Do you think it's important to know more about someone than just surface level, than just tits and ass and legs and persona? Before you make that big decision and you have all of those feelings inside of you.. I know it's so much! Stop. Good boy. You are such a good listener. And you are cute. But do you really know what it is you want? I find that boys are impulsive. They often think with their dicks before their brains. Is that you? Are you only looking at my tits when you're asking me those kinds of questions? Are you only looking at my ass when you say that you would wait on me hand and foot? Are you picturing washing my car, buying me coffee, or holding the door for me? Or are you picturing putting a ring on my finger?
    Think about it. You're such a good listener these are things you should consider, right? Stroke. Soften. The softer you get the more addicted you are the more devoted you are. That's when you say, 'Yes'. And maybe that means I say yes. It could be star crossed, or it could be meant to be. Is it meant to be? Do you think it's real? Do you think you really love me? Prove it! I want you to prove it. I want you to be putty in my hands, I want you to be addicted, soft, trained. When you are trained, then you will be mine. And then we can say our, 'I do's'. Not yet. But soon. But do you vow to be fully devoted to me? Do you vow to be trained, addicted, stroking.. for me, every day, all day, do you? Say you do.
    You do, don't you? I'll consider it. I think it's very worthwhile to have someone so devoted to me. Stroke. I'm not done with you yet, but I never will be. It's forever, isn't it? Are you gonna be mine forever? You will.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 631.3 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:11:22

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  4. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Marisol Price - You've Earned Your Strokes

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Every moan, every plea, it�s all part of your lesson. You earned each stroke with your obedience, and now it�s time to feel the consequences of pleasing me. Brace your cock.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 500.43 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:11:26

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  5. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Alisandra Midas - Big Tit Worship Heaven

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: What can be better than worshipping a pair of perfect huge natural tits? Absolutely nothing. This is tit worship heaven for my big tits addicts. You cannot look away from my divine juicy cleavage as I push my perfect assets in your face and make you admire them and worship them. I know exactly what this does to your addicted brain. Plunge yourself even deeper into the obsession, follow my bouncing boobs with your head like a good mindless puppet, and get even more addicted to my huge perfect titties.

    Format: mov
    Size: 515.03 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:10:56

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  6. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Amyyyoxxo - Mistress Makes You A Cumdumpster

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Your mistress� rent is due, and why should she be responsible for it when her roomate is her sub. She gets the brilliant ideas to use you and your hole to cover the rent! Get ready to be dressed up like a cheap bitch and offered to anyone who wants to dump their load in your hole. You�re going to be so stretched out and so full of cum, and her pockets are going to be overflowing!

    Format: mov
    Size: 892.21 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:08:22

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  7. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Beju Xx - Did You Even Check If She Can Hear You Secret Homewrecker Gooning Joi

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: shhh... did you even check if she can hear you? ;) She's somewhere inside the house and you're still gonna keep your hand moving for me. Every little sound is gonna make you panic, but you're not stopping unless I tell you to. I'm gonna tease you the wholeee time and make you goon while she has no idea what her good boy is really doing. Keep your breathing quiet, your eyes on mine, and follow every instruction like the desperate loser you are. imagine her walking past the door while you're stroking for me. sooo embarrassing... and you love it. When I'm done, you're gonna fix that guilty face and go back to her with ME still in your head. Now be quiet, be good, and keep going for me.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 469.67 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:11:12

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  8. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Candy Glitter - 90k Month Brag

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: It's been a while since I've posted a brag clip! These clips do so well - all of you horny pervs love hearing about how much I earn. My bratty bragging only serves to feed my growing wealth. Start stroking while I tell you about how I earned $90,000 NET last month - that's over 100k gross. I am such a rich greedy findom BRAT and you love it.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 290.79 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:14:27

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  9. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Candy Glitter - Caged Cuckold Cumdump

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: You�re not a man. You�re not an alpha. You�re not even worthy a woman. You�re nothing more than a little bitch. You�re a little beta slt, and you deserve to be treated like one. In fact you�re not even worthy enough to be allowed to stroke your stupid little dick at your own free will. I�m in charge of your stupid dick, and I�ve decided it�s getting locked up.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 184.78 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:07:20

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  10. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Casey James - Bikini Bounce Trance

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: A rare femdom clip by the legendary adult model Casey James.

    TAGS: tease.and.denial,mesmerize, big.tits, cum.countdown, tit.worship

    Format: mp4
    Size: 109.34 MB
    Resolution:720x404
    Duration: 00:18:33

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  11. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Coraborealis - My Mindless Tit Addict

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: I knew from the moment I saw you glance at my cleavage that you were done for. Completely, mindlessly obsessed. And I know just how to take advantage of losers like you. Keep staring...that�s right...let your mind go blank, filled only with the image of my perfect tits. You�re falling and when I�m through with you, you will never be able to get back up. You�re mine now - mind, body and soul.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 352.47 MB
    Resolution:854x480
    Duration: 00:09:39

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  12. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Goddess Amber Mae - Drip Drop Drool

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Cautious, My big, squeezable tits WILL make you drip, drop, drool! I'll reprogram your mind so hard causing your mouth to drool every time your cock gets hard. Not just from staring at My big, naked tits, but EVERY time your cock gets nice and hard. Don't try this at home, but really, do.. Drool for Me.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 636.13 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:10:05

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  13. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Jasmine Piness - Destroying Your Marriage & Making You Eat It For Me

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: You're going to listen to every word. While your wife is off living her boring little life, I'm in your head planting mantras you'll never get out. I'm better. I'm hotter. I'm the one you actually want. You're going to repeat them with me until they stick until the only name left in your mouth is mine. By the time I'm done wrecking your marriage in that pretty little head of yours, you're going to be so weak and so desperate that you'll do exactly what I tell you. Swallow. Clean it up. Taste what you just wasted on me instead of her. Good boys don't go back to their wives after this. They stay right here ruined, owned, and hungry for more. Watch it. Repeat it. Obey.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 739.64 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:10:58

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  14. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Kelly Sunshine - Small Dicks Can't Make Me Cum

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: This Tinder date is going great. The attraction is mutual and I'm ready to fuck. I unzip your pants and you seem a little limp but I figure it'll grow to full size once things get going. You're moving around on top of me, but I'm not feeling anything... Is it even in??? I look down and realize, that little dick hasn't grown an inch! There's no way a cock that small can get me off. Now I'm pissed. I really needed to get laid. I berate you for wasting my time, tell you all the reasons why you should be ashamed of yourself, and describe the only kind of cocks a woman like me will fuck. Thinking about big dick while I humiliate you actually ends up turning me on. I decide to tease you with the hot pussy you are now being denied and pressure you to jerk off for me. Prove to me that thing can even squirt! Your sex life will never be normal with a tiny dick.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 537.22 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:09:20

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  15. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Keziah - Cucked Panty Freak

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: How is my cuck doing? Did you miss me? I was at that guys place for awhile. Now you're probably waiting for your usual post-date treat: a condom full of cum, but none of that today. I have something better - my panties. The pair I wore to that date...and after. Soaked with my cum, with his. The perfect treat for a cuck! That's why I want you to jerk with them while I tell you my plans for your future hehe

    Format: mp4
    Size: 700.13 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:09:05

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
  16. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish_Alexa Flexy

    [​IMG]

    Release Year: 2026
    Genre: Nylon, Blowjob, Foot Fetish, Petite, Russian Girls, POV, Anal, Pantyhose, Tattoos
    Starring: Alexa Flexy

    [​IMG]

    VideoQuality: Full HD
    FileSize: 822.2�MB
    Duration: 00:28:02
    Resolution: 1920x1080

    DOWNLOAD:

    KJ2H1dHin6rhLnk.mp4
     
  17. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

    Vip Poster+

    743,650
    73
    48
    Allfetish Keziah - His Feels So Much Better In My Hands

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Description: Oh fuck - sorry babe, your friend just needed...err..help with something. LOL you really didn't know anything was going on? I know that little dick of yours is jealous and hard. Don't worry, you can still watch me give a handjob to Chad. I'll tell you exactly how much bigger and better his cock is compared to your tiny little inchworm. His dick is so much better to give a handjob to...I cant actually use my whole hand! Way better than two fingers on you. You should have seen this coming. You know you were destined to my cuck, and I KNOW you still want to date me, so just accept it.

    Format: mp4
    Size: 451.51 MB
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Duration: 00:07:41

    DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO from Keep2Share>>>

    Click here for download
     
Loading...

Share This Page