1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Young girls love hard sex (BDSM, bondage, Extreme)

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by fomo4ka, Nov 17, 2015.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. fomo4ka
  2. fomo4ka
  3. fomo4ka
  4. fomo4ka
  5. fomo4ka
  6. fomo4ka
    Bondage domination spank 1010799

[​IMG]

File Name : Bondage domination spank 1010799
    Video format: mp4
    Duration : 57min 21s
    File Size : 987 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

Yes, master. - with these words, she sank down to his limp and shrunken cock and wrapped her lips around him and began to suck. The owner was lying on his back and Maya Bijou could barely see his face and two second chins, as his belly towered in front of her. She constantly rested her forehead on him. He took her head with his hand and pressed so that he constantly rested on her throat. She was drooling and crying, as usual. Everything dripped onto his balls, Maya Bijou tried to suck quickly and not cough. When it got really hard, she pulled out but immediately buried her face in his healthy hairy sticky balls, she passionately licked them, kissed, lowered herself and buried her face under his balls and licked his ass, kissed everything there.

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

https://k2s.cc/file/3931a890515e3/Bondage_domination_spank_1010799.mp4

7. fomo4ka
    Bondage domination spank 1158976

[​IMG]

File Name : Bondage domination spank 1158976
    Duration : 31min 23s
    File Size : 1.11 GB
    Resolution : 3840x2160

The owner abruptly grabbed me by the hair and put me on the knee with the elbow, so that my face rested on the cold wooden table. He pulled off my Victoria's secret silk shorts and pushed back the lace thong and inserted his stone-hard cock into me. Belleniko was already moaning, holding back. The guy's breathing quickened and a hoarse moan began to escape from his throat. "You're not going to cum inside me, are you?" Belleniko asked excitedly. - I'll end up wherever I want! Understood me?! With these words, he grabbed my chin and turned my face to him and spat in my face. I didn't expect that. It was very humiliating and at the same time pleasant.

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

https://k2s.cc/file/4232cd0218474/Bondage_domination_spank_1158976.mp4

8. fomo4ka
    Bondage domination spank 1216145

[​IMG]

File Name : Bondage domination spank 1216145
    Duration : 1h 8min
    File Size : 1.16 GB

The owner smiled silently. He took her by the hand and dragged her out into the street. Since Claire Castel was naked, everyone immediately noticed me. He himself put on a mask, and abruptly entered. I bent over and tried to cover my face with my hands, but because of the uncomfortable posture, I couldn't do it. Claire Castel opened her mouth and he spanked me. My ass turned red, which made me smile involuntarily. After a few minutes of intense sex, he still finished inside.

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

https://k2s.cc/file/9817b05664177/Bondage_domination_spank_1216145.mp4

9. fomo4ka
    Bondage domination spank 1272214

[​IMG]

File Name : Bondage domination spank 1272214
    Duration : 32min 33s
    File Size : 1.21 GB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Bonnie Rotten was sitting on the table with her legs spread and caressing her wet pussy. The boss came up to me, grabbed my nipples and pulled me off the table, wait, you need to prepare better. He tightened his belt even more, straightened the cord so that the boobs were tightened almost to the blue, fastened one of the handcuffs with Bonnie Rotten's hand to a special handrail on the table, put a special gag in his mouth, through which it is so convenient to have it in the throat and it is simply impossible to close your mouth .

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

https://k2s.cc/file/a7583f2829fb3/Bondage_domination_spank_1272214.mp4

10. fomo4ka
    Bondage domination spank 1381945

[​IMG]

File Name : Bondage domination spank 1381945
    Duration : 36min 54s
    File Size : 1.32 GB

The owner ordered her to get up and get on all fours in the middle of the bed. And now Sydney Cole, with a cool figure and chest, is on all fours in the middle of the bed. Taking out the belt from his trousers, the guy began to whip her on the ass, lower back and back. The blows were of medium strength, but the marks remained and she was in pain. Having stopped beating her, he picked up a bottle of champagne and began to stroke her anal with his fingers. Then he began to insert the neck of the bottle into her ass. Sydney Cole was in pain and I was having fun. I wanted to have this girl completely!

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

https://k2s.cc/file/ed055c217445b/Bondage_domination_spank_1381945.mp4

11. fomo4ka
    Bondage domination spank 2242354

[​IMG]

File Name : Bondage domination spank 2242354
    Duration : 40min 15s
    File Size : 2.14 GB

Periodically, the boss's hand pinched her labia. These last minutes before the punishment were especially painful. Finally the weapon is selected. Bonnie Rotten felt the vibrator go deep into her vagina. I have to tighten my muscles so that he doesn't slip out, and the boss picks up a leather paddle. Blows are poured on one, then on the other half. Ringing slaps echo in the ears. Bonnie Rotten can't stand it and start whimpering.rabota-nad-oshibkami.html

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

https://k2s.cc/file/796b05a349b47/Bondage_domination_spank_2242354.mp4

12. fomo4ka
    Bondage domination spank 2708302

[​IMG]

File Name : Bondage domination spank 2708302
    Duration : 1h 12min
    File Size : 2.58 GB

The slave tries to turn away and gets a resounding slap in the face for this. On your knees! And a blow to the back with a belt. Liza Shay screams and falls to her knees. Enjoying her humility and my power, I forcefully bend her to the floor and step on her back with my foot. And juicy, with a pull - three times with a belt on her ass. No more is required, such a science she will not forget. I lift Liza Shay by the hair, she is already in a semi-conscious state. I tap her cock on her sobbing face, then I open her mouth with my finger and insert my weary cock there. Liza Shay does not resist, and sweet girlish lips gently close on my penis. Juicy I have my new slave in my mouth, protruding her cheeks, penetrating deep into her throat, pulling her hair over her penis. Having played enough, I finished victoriously on her crying face.

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

https://k2s.cc/file/c7bd6c77e6ef0/Bondage_domination_spank_2708302.mp4

13. fomo4ka
    Bondage domination spank 3375059

[​IMG]

File Name : Bondage domination spank 3375059
    Duration : 56min 3s
    File Size : 3.22 GB

I force the gag into my mouth, tie it with a ribbon on top. Katerina Hartlova looks into my eyes for a few seconds, still not really understanding anything. I don�t know what she saw in my eyes, but I saw the fear in her eyes for sure. I jump off the bed and begin to tighten the bands on her arms. The numbness with Katerina Hartlova instantly passed, she tried to jump up, but I already pulled one hand, and held the other, in seconds she was tied. smearing ink.

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

https://k2s.cc/file/4632da9964f42/Bondage_domination_spank_3375059.mp4

14. fomo4ka
  15. fomo4ka
  16. fomo4ka
  17. fomo4ka
  18. fomo4ka
  19. fomo4ka
  20. fomo4ka