1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Wrestling - female domination

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Saurul, Oct 26, 2015.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Saurul
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  2. Saurul
  3. Saurul
  4. Saurul
  5. Saurul
  6. Saurul
  7. Saurul
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  8. Saurul
    Alexis Rain - Milf Yoga Interrupted

My smoking hot Mom is always walking around the house in tight booty shorts or thongs. And then she wants to scream at me when I stare at her ass? WTF!?!! So a few days ago when my Mom was practicing her yoga in the living room - she was half naked btw - I decided it was time to take what I wanted. Obviously my Mom must know how horny she makes me only wearing a sports bra and panties so I figured she must secretly want my cock anyway. I went up to my Mom and told her I had to have her ass and then I grabbed it with both hands! She freaked out and we started wrestling all around the room. My Mom put up a good fight but in the end my crazy boner won. I pinned my Mom down and slammed my cock as hard and fast as I could into her dripping wet pussy. I pulled out at the last second and shot a huge load down her throat. She said I was a sick pervert but she didn't even ground me or anything afterwards. Looks like Mom has got herself a new yoga partner....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 580 Mb
    Time: 00:08:51
    Video: WMV 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/10f001acb58c7/702WD.wmv

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  9. Saurul
  10. Saurul
  11. Saurul
  12. Saurul
  13. Saurul
  14. Saurul
    Cameron Dee

Cameron comes over to visit, but she has her sites set on Lance. She walks into the living room, flirting with him but Lance tells her that he's waiting for his girlfriend to come over. Cameron says that they have a few minutes for her to give him a massage, so Lance lays down on the floor. Cameron gets down next to him, lays on top of him & wraps her legs around his neck. Lance demands to know what is going on, and Cameron assures him that it's just a little neck massage. Lance protests & tries to wriggle away, but Cameron overpowers him, putting him into a series of different scissorholds. Once she's had enough, she leaves him on the floor, crumpled & waiting for his girlfriend.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 326 Mb
    Time: 00:07:19
    Video: WMV 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/4769af1469fcd/708WD.wmv

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  15. Saurul
  16. Saurul
  17. Saurul
  18. Saurul
  19. Saurul
    Anne Strangles and Smothers Her Stupid Slave!

With the snap of her fingers Anne summons an obedient slave, and as he kneels naked before her she puts him in a vicious sleeper hold. That's right, she clamps her arms around his neck tightly, choking him out from behind as he struggles to breathe. If he thinks her arms are strong, just wait until he feels her legs! She makes him lay on her sofa and wraps her powerful thighs around his neck, squeezing hard and watching in amusement as he fights for air. "You can't breathe... you're going to die!" she laughs as she strangles the loser, but his punishment isn't over yet! She takes a seat on his face and smothers him with her crotch while lightly teasing his cock with her hands. She controls when and if this jerk is allowed any oxygen!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 330 Mb
    Time: 00:08:10
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3e5d1aeb0b042/713WD.mp4

20. Saurul