1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Women Loves Bondage Touch | Clamped Nipples | Extreme Anal Stretching

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Thiccy niccy on the milking bed
    [​IMG]

This means a HuCow's teats are sucked into the cups very far, all of the time, while being.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 9:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 981.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Thiccy niccy on the milking bed

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hogtied And Tickled
    [​IMG]
    Video language: English

Bella finds herself hogtied in tape. Brenda wants to have some fun with her. She tickles her relentlessly. Bella is load and begs her to stop. Brenda produces a large pair of panties. Bella was like what are you doing with them, Brenda tells her open that mouth and I am going to show you. Bella refuses and holds her mouth shut. Brenda grabs her nose and tells her you have to breath sometime. She opens her mouth to take a breath and in they go. She crams her mouth full and tapes them in place with a tight cleave gag shutting her up. Now it was time to have some fun. Brenda tickles her whole body concentrating on Bella's feet. Bella rolls around and fights against her bonds. While Brenda's expert fingers explores her body.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 8:14
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 81.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hogtied And Tickled

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Homeless Hole - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

I'm gonna be a generous bitch today. The money I give away today will be a good deed. Stink and filth is the life of the homeless. I let them earn enough to have a carefree few months. They took me to their lair, where it was about to get kinky. I threw in a few bills to keep them going. The toothless girl pissed in a cardboard box and the other bitch packed me a cigarette. I'm gonna have a good time here tonight.

Duration: 8:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4704kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 288.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Homeless Hole - Full HD 1080p

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Katie proud hucow
    [​IMG]

She still needs training to keep her unique puffy udders and big nipples in shape.

Duration: 8:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14667kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 927.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Katie proud hucow

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Collection 10 Great Clips ChimeraBondage part 41.
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021

Candie is reading her instructions that she received from 'The Agency' for her first selfbondage dare. Candie decided to wear a collar with a small bell attached to the front, a black bra, white cotton shirt, a black tight latex skirt and both stockings and pantyhose now fastens a ball gag in her mouth then handcuffs her hands behind her back and leaves the room and into her garden. Candie walks across the garden, constantly checking she can not be seen until she reaches where there is a camera and a second note.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 377.6 MB in 3 files.

Download Collection 10 Great Clips ChimeraBondage part 41.

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Charitable Fuck - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

A couple of old homeless guys fucking on a dirty mattress like they're in their 20s. And the young toothless bitches look at each other like they don't know how to fuck. Pierced whore won't show her face for money, so I bid more shaved her hair and she had the cameraman's dick in her mouth in no time. This place is a filthy hole, so I want to practice all the filthy things with those filthy people, they are awesome pigs.

Duration: 8:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 314.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Charitable Fuck - Full HD 1080p

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cash In The Ass - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

The guy with the big dick, like the exhaust of my Harley, obediently fucked my employee in the ass and his girlfriend watched it. I call it a pretty crazy romance. Do you know how to motivate employees properly to achieve better results? Cash their salary into ass and see how they're going to fuck. My business, my rules! One day I'll be the dirty manager of the year, fuckers. I'm Bitch Sarah, remember me well, because I'll buy you soon!

Duration: 8:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4716kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 301.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cash In The Ass - Full HD 1080p

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Strappado And Hobble Skirts Go Hand And Hand
    [​IMG]

I was telling her about the new Hotbonds hobble skirt I had gotten. The first thing she said was she always wanted to try one on. She didn't no about the matching arm binder that comes with the set. I told her sure see if it fits and while you are trying it on let's put you in a nice tight strappado. I think she looks just fine in it

Duration: 8:21
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 127.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Strappado And Hobble Skirts Go Hand And Hand

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dinner Time
    [​IMG]

A friend of ours invited us over for dinner one night. When we got there he was pissed because she had not cooked dinner at all. He bragged about how good of a cook she was and was expecting a spread for all of us. Instead she walked in with fast food. We all show her how bad she messed up and taught her lesson

Duration: 8:13

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 125.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dinner Time

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

She Just wanted To welcome Me To The Neighborhood
    [​IMG]

When I was moving in my new house I had noticed the smoking hot women that lived next door. I thought wow know way could she live there. Later that evening the door bell rang. It was her. She was dressed in a super short skirt and a tight silk shirt with no bra. O my god she was smoking. I invited her in and we started talking. She told me she noticed that I was by myself. I told her yes I was divorced and lived alone. She goes on to tell me she works in the business. I knew she didn't realize the business I was in. One thing led to another and she soon finds out.

Duration: 8:39
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 255.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download She Just wanted To welcome Me To The Neighborhood

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

My Poor Nipples
    [​IMG]

Adaire finds herself in real trouble this time. She was caught talking on the phone to another guy. He boyfriend seen the call on her cell phone because she for got to erase the call history.

Duration: 8:47

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 133.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download My Poor Nipples

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

He Nabbed Her
    [​IMG]

Brenda pulled in her drive way right at dark. When she got out of her car a man nabbed her and  dragged her down in the basement. He tied her up to have his way with her. Brenda starts yelling hoping some one would here her. The man came running down the stares and gags Brenda

Duration: 8:20
    Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 761kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 54.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download He Nabbed Her

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

She Wanted To Be Suspended
    [​IMG]

With the tall and sexy Peaches. Let's welcome her to the Brendasbound family. She is going to be a lot of fun.

Duration: 8:26
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 68.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download She Wanted To Be Suspended

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Sexy Eskimo Girl's Bound And In Trouble
    [​IMG]

She was invited over for a Halloween party. Brenda went out and got a little sexy Eskimo costume. She kinda liked the guy that invited her over so she didn't ware any under ware for the party. When she arrived at the house something just didn't seem right. There was know cars there yet but it was still early. So she went up to the door and her friend answered and invited her in. Turns out there was know party at all Brenda was the party. Come to find out this guy was a real creep and Brenda finds herself bound and in trouble with just her then Eskimo costume to protect her. The guy has his way with her. He ties her in all different positions and exposes her private parts and there was nothing she could do to stop him.She was invited over for a Halloween party. Brenda went out and got a little sexy Eskimo costume. She kinda liked the guy that invited her over so she didn't ware any under ware for the party. When she arrived at the house something just didn't se.

Duration: 8:15
    Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 66.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Sexy Eskimo Girl's Bound And In Trouble

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lina Roselina is a super tiny girl, with tiny udders
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Cast: Lina Roselina
    Genres: metal collar, breast training machine, nipple clamps

Nevertheless, she hopes she can become a good HuCow and she wants to do everything that is needed to get bigger udders. Lina even got her own cute little cow outfit, she read all about HuCow training and pumping, and she begged us to come over to the barn and start her training. Well alright. we let her have a go on the strong vacuum therapy machine with a pair of nipple cups. But her udders are so tiny, they are completely sucked into the cups! This creates a super powerful vacuum and a very harsh milking experience for poor little Lina! She doesn't want to give up though, even when the farmer clover clamps her after her session, Lina is determined to stay for more training sessions. She wants bigger udders! In fact, they are already a bit bigger at the end of this session, so there is hope!

Duration: 8:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14615kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 879.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lina Roselina is a super tiny girl, with tiny udders

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Brenda Bound In Leather Part 2
    [​IMG]

When they come back from having a few they find Brenda wore out from struggling to free herself. The guys thought they would help her out by attaching a rope to her neck ring to the ceiling to help her stand. There so nice or are they?When they come back from having a few they find Brenda wore out from struggling to free herself. The guys thought they would help her out by attaching a rope to her neck ring to the ceiling to help her stand

Duration: 8:58
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 85.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brenda Bound In Leather Part 2

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Right On Time
    [​IMG]
    Cast: With Amo Morbia
    Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Tape Bondage, Struggle, Pain, Elbow Tie, Hogtied, Hogtie, Tape, Limp, Taken, Tall, Nudity, Blind Folded

She know more then got the other captive packaged for delivery and she had another one. She called her driver to come straight back. She was taping her up when he arrived. He steps in to inspect the merchandise. He grabs the tape to make sure she was nice and tight. He blind folds her and leaves her to struggle in the hot sun. The two abductors decide to leave her there for a while why they find something to eat before the long drive.

Duration: 8:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 322.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Right On Time

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Farm Hand
    [​IMG]

After XXXX on what had happened today with that bitch of an inspector He had an idea. He needed a good farm hand to help clean up all his junk in the yard. That morning he goes and gets the bitch and puts her in some work clothes. He works her all day cleaning up around the farm. Paying special attention to the goat stalls.At the end of the day it was time to put her up again. This time was different. She had done such a good job in the stalls and the goat shelter that she would just XXXX there for the night. He puts her down in the fresh hay that covered the goat manure. Hogties her and has her work her way back in the shelter for the night.

Duration: 8:47

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 133.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Farm Hand

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hogtied Tierra
    [​IMG]

Tierra always thought it would fun to do a hogtie. She finally gets her chance when she came to visit. The thing is does she still that it was fun when we finished.

Duration: 8:12
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 66.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hogtied Tierra

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Motel Hogtie
    [​IMG]

Hogtied and left on the hotel bed to wine and struggle. Hard hogtie and hair tie.

Duration: 8:05
    Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 742kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 51.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Motel Hogtie