1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Women Loves Bondage Touch | Clamped Nipples | Extreme Anal Stretching

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lisa in the basement
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Ballgag, bondage, breast training machine, nose ring
    Video language: English

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 8:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 898.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lisa in the basement

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Brenda Chair Tied
    [​IMG]

Brenda was being a smart ass one night and tried to take a 10 min challenge to untie herself. She really thought she could get out of a semi frog tie in a chair. She does pretty good until she gets to the arm binder. Let's see what happens

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 8:12
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 77.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brenda Chair Tied

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sarah Post Orgasm
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Slave model Sarah, extreme bondage and orgasm in outside! enjoy!

Duration: 8:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 242.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sarah Post Orgasm

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rachel Chair End
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Studio: Badmanvideos
    Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Slave model Rachel extreme tied on chair and tits torture action.

Duration: 8:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 242.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Chair End

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

300 updates - featuring Carrara!
    [​IMG]

When I started this website, I never could have imagined that I would reach 300 updates! That's a lot of girls in a lot of chastity belts!! It has been a great journey, and I feel proud and thankful for the support I have received from you!
    I will continue to strive to make CB the best female chastity belt website on the internet, and I will do that by closing the best Chastity Deals with the most beautiful girls, and having the best and most diverse chastity devices that are out there. Always tight and adjusted to the girl, no fakes, no touching!
    One brand was missing so far: the incredible Carrara Designs chastity devices from Belgium! Well, I just had to order one from the very kind Walter, who does such an excellent job of making extremely secure devices for girls and guys! This is his latest design: the Carrara female belt, which features an integrated high security padlock (key can not be copied), snap shut locking, and an built in rinsing system that will spray water from a l.

Duration: 8:25
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 324.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download 300 updates - featuring Carrara!

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

A walk with Vina
    [​IMG]

This Chastity Deal with Vina is so nice, she is in good spirits, even if she has been locked in the most metal ever! Collar, belt, bra, and thigh bands! She is so cute, and a little afraid that people will hear the noise of the thigh bands.
    They are indeed very noisy, because of two things: the chains that attach them to the belt have extra bits dangling from them (because Vina is quite short), and the big padlock locking her thighs together also makes a lot of noise. Every step is a rattle, like she is shaking something under her clothes. But would anyone know what this rattling-swishy sound is?
    There were many people around as the sun was out for the first time this year in Holland. But no one seemed to care about this little girl with the short dress and the big scarf. I always say: the only people who know what this sound is, are probably into chastity themselves. So there is not really any risk of getting noticed, except when I asked Vina to lift her dress or lower her scarf.

Duration: 8:55
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11682kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 775.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A walk with Vina

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Damn She Is Flexible
    [​IMG]

Jennah is very flexible and wanted to try something crazy. She was laying back on the bed putting her feet behind her head. She told me wouldn't it be awesome to be hung like this. I tell her it sure would. The first thing I thought was all the possibilities of things to do to her while hung like this.Then one thing led to another and she went up. That's when the fun began.

Duration: 8:21
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 127.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Damn She Is Flexible

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Please Tie Me Up
    [​IMG]

Come on in and see all my full length video's and thousands of photo's for one low price!!!

Duration: 8:33
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 326.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Please Tie Me Up

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Breakdown! - behind the scenes
    [​IMG]

The Breakdown story has ended with the girls waiting for their keys, all alone in the old creepy house. It was fun to shoot this fantasy update with 3 of the internet's hottest glamour girls! They were really patient, even though they had to spend a day and a half in a full chastity outfit. Not one of them complained. quite the opposite: they had huge fun. It would be a shame not to show you some of that, so here is a glimpse behind the scenes of the Breakdown production!
    When the girls spotted the billiards table they just had to poke a few balls around, even though none of them knew any billiards rules. These girls are always having fun, and when they found a radio, they got even more crazy. Have you ever seen girls dance, laugh, play billiards and chat happily while wearing full chastity outfits? They can not even walk properly with their thighs padlocked together, but they don't care, they can still dance and sing! Don't miss this unique video clip!
    Part 1 of the story was defin.

Duration: 8:24
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 324.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Breakdown! - behind the scenes

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Britney - casting day fun
    [​IMG]

You will love watching Britney in full chastity on her Casting day. She is so cheerful, probably one of the most genuinely positive chastity babes ever! She truly did not mind her tight belt and bra, and she looks incredibly hot with her long legs and slender body, especially the thigh bands and her ass with the chain style belt is a very good combination!
    Don't miss Britney waiting around on her Casting day, doing her makeup, spending time in her gear, even chained to the bed for a while by her collar, and just being silly in the dressing room. She is a dancer, she can't help it. She has to move! And yes, she was very aware of the cameras. She's something alright!
    'But wait! Why did she spend a day in her chastity gear when it was only a Casting?', I hear you cry out. Shhhh, don't tell her it's not the usual way to do this! I just liked her in her full chastity gear so much I couldn't let her out so soon. Can you blame me? This is a super tall, fit brunette locked in lots of metal .

Duration: 8:35
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11685kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 746.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Britney - casting day fun

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, Breast Training Machine, Ebony, Redhead

We upgraded Niccy's septum piercing to a bigger one! This wide-eyed HuCow is very new, but already well trained. She likes to oil her own udders to please the farmer. Her pierced nipples make her extra sensitive and her previous owner also told us she is highly orgasmic. So many things to explore with this one! First, we will put her on the milking bed today for an udder enhancement session. The machine worked very well on her right udder straight away, and once we got a good vacuum on her left udder, she soon reached a double udder size. It wasn't easy for Niccy, but her supple udders need a lot of attention and care!

Duration: 9:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 981.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

She Said She Would Get The Charges Dropped
    [​IMG]

I had got in a little trouble and had to hire an attorney. After we had our meeting she say no problem she would get the charges dropped and everything would be Ok. Well it wasn't. She had come by my house to talk to me and let me no that she had trouble getting it done. I thought to my self your the fucking one that was in trouble. The attorney finds her self bound on the back porch in the heat. He just left her there to struggle and to show her how it feels to be confined with no way to escape.

Duration: 8:37
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 131.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download She Said She Would Get The Charges Dropped

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lucy Lauren - heavy steel belt
    [​IMG]

As you may have seen on her Twitter, Lucy Lauren was back for a little Chastity Deal! And I found a great belt for her! My custom made heavy steel belt was a perfect fit for her!
    Sure, it is very tight on her waist, but that's actually called a perfect fit in female chastity. If the waist band is not tight enough, it can be pulled down, leaving a gap in the crotch area, which kind of defeats the purpose of a chastity belt. Lucy was so happy with her heavy belt! She did not expect to be in it for almost a day though! I don't think she understood until she was well and truly locked into the belt, and I started to explain why there was a little padlock on the vaginal slot cover. When she realized she had to pee through the belt, she finally understood that the belt wasn't coming off that day!
    And it is not easy, the belt is very heavy, with no rubber lining. So moving around is hard. And I had a lot of tasks for her to do that day. This was going to be a very interesting Chastity Deal!.

Duration: 8:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13072kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 789.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lucy Lauren - heavy steel belt

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hogtie Take Down
    [​IMG]

Brenda came home from school. She noticed the door was open. She thought maybe she had just forgot to close it when she left. She was wrong. There was a man in her house. He grabs her and ties her ton the bed in her pigtails. He finished her off by tying her pigtails to her feet. She was just left there in an extreme arch hogtie.

Duration: 8:58
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 73.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hogtie Take Down

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Katie rope bondage session
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

One of the most exhausting machines is actually the double breast pump. Ask any woman who just gave birth, pumping is a real chore, it does wear you out! Everyone's favorite HuCow Katie is back in the barn for some double breast pumping, and there's not much she can do about it because the farmer tied her in an elaborate bondage position, including tied udders with ropes that hold the cups in place. It always takes a long time for any results to appear with the breast pump, so Katie wanders around the barn, unable to stop the relentless pumping on her huge udders.

Duration: 8:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14733kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 918.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Katie rope bondage session

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lisa in the basement 1080p
    [​IMG]

The strong pressure turns her on can't resist, she has to masturbate when she is pumped!

Duration: 8:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 898.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lisa in the basement 1080p

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Katie a new frame 1080p
    [​IMG]

With her udders in a strong vacuum, she doesn't have to worry about the cups, she can roll.

Duration: 8:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 965.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Katie a new frame 1080p

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Painslut in Training -part 7
    [​IMG]

Nora begs like the good little slut she is as JT finishes this amazing shoot with more BDSM pain. Nora starts in her finest begging position and JT starts her pain regimine with a paddle on her ass and the front of her thighs. More deep pinching on already sore skin as he digs into her tight flesh to crush at her already burning flesh. If you watch closely, you will see the seasoned Sadist mentally feeding as he sears her flesh with the paddle again and again.

Duration: 8:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4657kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 303.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Painslut in Training -part 7

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Polina - punishment
    [​IMG]

Polina got her punishment in full chastity: she was chained to the wall for a few hours without her phone. This cute Russian girl is a bit strange. The language barrier confuses us both when I ask if she likes her punishment, and she is always really cheerful, so I was not really sure what she meant. Polina seems to say yes to everything.

Duration: 8:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12784kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 829.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Polina - punishment

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rachel Adams - locked nipple clamps
    [​IMG]

Rachel Adams is back already! Considering she is from the USA, that is pretty fast. She must have been really interested in my Chastity Deal offering when I locked her in full chastity a few months ago.
    She is back now for a more serious Chastity Deal. No more Casting: straight into the full outfit when she got off the plane. Relaxing on the bed in the studio, Rachel carefully examines her gear. She is locked in a chastity belt, chastity bra, collar, and thigh bands! She knows she will be in this for at least 2 nights (3 days), so trying to get comfortable is priority number one right now.
    But I have other plans for her (of course). This is not going to be an easy Chastity Deal, it will be full of challenges! Rachel is one of the toughest bondage models out there, so she can probably handle the things I have in mind for her.

Duration: 8:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14617kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 887.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Adams - locked nipple clamps