1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Women Loves Bondage Touch | Clamped Nipples | Extreme Anal Stretching

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Curvy Ra - Lactating (2021)
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Cast: Curvy Ra
    Genres: BDSM
    Video language: English

Remember the farm inspector we captured a few weeks ago? It turns out we were not wrong to add her to the herd! Curvy Ra not only has some massive udders, she is also already lactating! This makes everyone's life a lot easier! We just need to keep milking her to increase her production, but already we are getting great results from her. She is pretty docile with a muzzle gag and Curvy Ra seems to enjoy producing milk. This is not rare for us with big udders, they need to get the milk out to relieve some of the heavy weight of their udders. Curvy Ra was even actively leaking after she applied the breast pumps (milk coming out without using suction)! She's a keeper!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 7:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14552kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 840.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Curvy Ra - Lactating (2021)

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bubble Babe
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM

Bondage takes on many forms; this is one of the more interesting ones. Tying wrists and ankles with rope is effective but being encased in thick rubber and pressurized is relentless. The struggle to move is possible but the rubber suit will eventually win. She lay there sweaty and exhausted at the end of the fight.

Duration: 7:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 162.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bubble Babe

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

A Tough Slut to Crack Part 4
    [​IMG]

Sgt. Miles takes control of our pain-eating submissive girl and blisters her already shredded back with his leather flogger. Laying on stripe after stripe with some serious muscle. Lynx is a special kind of masochist and her handler will push her to but we still aren't sure what her limits lay.

Duration: 7:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6701kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 380.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Tough Slut to Crack Part 4

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3
    [​IMG]

On this day, Ogres seizes the bounty that stands before him, beginning by directing Cherie to cuff herself on the bed. Once he is satisfied, the ritual of pain begins...Meanwhile, Cherie finds herself in the grips of her Master. What takes place next is a whirlwind of intensity as Cherie is on the receiving end of the whip. Further put through her paces, she is then restrained tightly to the cross and it's time for more poking and prodding and even more heavy flogging is in order before she pressed into a blinding orgasm. Then, she finds herself up on the ladder where her ever loving Master kindly fits her with an anal hook. Obediently, yet painfully, Cherie abides...Her just reward is the clamps on her nipples to even her out. In reality, Cherie's a bad girl however and as the whip lands, Cherie's screams fill the air. She pleads to be let down, to be released from this pain.Next, she is spread wide on the cube, her pussy plied with the pole mounted dong. She cums hard for her Master.

Duration: 8:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 99.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cherie: In Ogre's Grip part 3

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Crash Test Slave -pt 3
    [​IMG]

Ashley Lane impales herself on the thick dildo, getting her wet pussy ready to ride the sybian. And while her cunt is getting buzzed, Abigail Dupree begins whipping Ashley's firm tits with a riding crop.

Duration: 8:22
    Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 1365kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 93.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Crash Test Slave -pt 3

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Extremely Enjoying Allison
    [​IMG]

Allison caught my attention when she visited WhoreTrainers for a session with Dick...She is a beautifully robust young lady who enjoys a bit of bondage and a bit of suffering...her face and eyes radiate with fragile attraction...I had to get my ropes and hands on her...So I booked her for a SocietySM gig with yours truly and now Im sitting here trying to explain how lovely it is, from time to time, to be me...It may be less entertaining to actually be Allison...unless you enjoy being led outside and hogtied, naked on the ground...and whipped...then again, I did make her cum a multitude of times.

Duration: 7:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
    Audio: 22kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 84.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Extremely Enjoying Allison

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Miranda Ashley Renee Mens Central Prison
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Mistress Miranda invades Mens Central Prison with the lovely Ashley Renee as her prisoner. The solitary cell is my favorite plus that hot metal helmet, but to have Ashley Renee in them really really works for me.

Duration: 8:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 199.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Miranda Ashley Renee Mens Central Prison

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless
    [​IMG]

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 270.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

For Our Pleasure part 3
    [​IMG]

Aiden is a perverted and sexy bundle of joy...bright blue eyes, a big happy smile, luscious tits and a wicked round ass...but her toughness and willingness to challenge herself is like a celebration within her...I love the models who give it their all, and never try to take control of the situation...they submit to this process whole heartedly and that gives us cause for sadistic celebration ourselves...after the interview, I direct Aiden onto the bed...I rope cuff her wrists and ankles and tie her spread eagle...the spread has always been my favorite...simple and inescapable...pulling the body apart to expose everything...such a helpless sight...I revel in her predicament as I begin to plug her pussy and ass...I asked her not to expel the plug from her ass...but poor Aiden lost control during a dragon's tail strike...she clinched her ass and out came the plug...I didnt plan on clamping her cunt with the lip loop, but she made me do it...she suffers much for that loss of control...the.

Duration: 8:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
    Audio: 15kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 90.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download For Our Pleasure part 3

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kay Serah - Coco-fucked to orgasm
    [​IMG]

Gord installs Kay Serah into the Coco Frog Shelf Mark II and she is then Coco-Fucked to orgasm. There is no escaping this device.

Duration: 8:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2405kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 154.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kay Serah - Coco-fucked to orgasm

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Leahnim Squeezed
    [​IMG]

Leahnim, or Leah as we got to know her, decided it was time to find out what the House of Gord experience felt like. Two days later, a trashed, well fucked, squeezed, stretched, vibrated, cinched, and electrified Leah had a pretty good idea. In fact, this was the last scene after a day of being Truck Fucked, Sucko-o-Matic'd, Dollified, Hogtied, Electrified and a few other things too long to list. The gal was coming apart at the seams, so we figured we should squeeze her back into one lump. Bitch Bender seemed like the perfect tool for the job.

Format: real
    Duration: 7:31
    Video: 640x428, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 48.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Leahnim Squeezed

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Redhot Submission -pt 7
    [​IMG]

Ice: a more apt name for a painslut there never was. She smiled and laughed through paddling and caning her thighs, ass and even her pretty tits. But now strung up, her pale tight body completely vulnerable, she starts to cry. Sweat starts pouring down her body as the whip lashes across her tits, belly and pussy. And the tears, her sweet, sweet tears are finally ours...

Duration: 7:15
    Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 1192kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 72.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Redhot Submission -pt 7

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rigid-Hogtie-Double
    [​IMG]

We are still fooling around with Martin's Rigid Cuff equipment. The ankle/wrist stocks were one item we purchased before sending the collection south, and here we are showing it in the most basic format, uncluttered by add-on Gordian devices. Our test damsels today are none other than Lydia (almost the resident tie up gal these days) and Madison Young who just happened to be in the neighbourhood when we needed her.

Duration: 7:30
    Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 52.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rigid-Hogtie-Double

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Jewell Pretzel
    [​IMG]

Jewll Marceau has come back for another session with us. As most of you know, Lydia is an expert at tying off knots. She's not going to use rope this time though! Lydia wants to tie Jewell herself into a pretzel! I sure hope Jewell did her stretches this morning, because she's going be hanging in a precarious situation. Not to mention the fine selection of toys that Lydia has to provide our little pretzel, Jewell for entertainment!

Duration: 8:13
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1770kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 114.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Jewell Pretzel

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Weeping Willow
    [​IMG]

Not exactly an original pun, I admit, but when someone hands me a willowy little painslut like this and she cries so beautifully, I couldn't help but resort to this painful pun. The pun is nothing compared to the hard caning she gets though. Such hard punishment for such a skinny girl.

Duration: 8:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1411kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 101.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Weeping Willow

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Winnie: "Not both of them! I can't take it!"
    [​IMG]

Normally when a girl is strung up and whipped, she has the option of turning herself around to expose a different side when she gets too sore. But when there's a whip on both sides, all she can do is hang there and let the pain lace its way across her soft, vulnerable body. Winnie's tears give proof to her suffering.

Duration: 7:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 109.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Winnie: "Not both of them! I can't take it!"

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Aubrey - Chastity Cleaning Maid
    [​IMG]

Beautiful Aubrey was doing a Chastity Deal in her own home. She cleaned a little bit, but she was on her phone most of the time, taking selfies. So I decided it was time to turn her into a Chastity Cleaning Maid. No more drinks, food, phone, etc. Just focus on cleaning!
    I put leather mittens on her hands and locked them to the sides of her chastity belt. She was still wearing leg irons and high heels. Then I locked her pretty face in a head cage, with a nice colorful feather duster on top. Aubrey couldn't use her hands, so she would have to clean her entire house using her head! It was not hard for her to walk in heels and leg irons, surprisingly. This girl walks in heels all the time, every day! But the cleaning wasn't so simple. She had to bend over to reach the objects she wanted to clean, which is not easy in a belt.
    It was hard for her to see what she was doing, and she just couldn't really get used to her hands being locked to her sides. Aubrey did a great job though, she mana.

Duration: 7:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14561kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 779.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Aubrey - Chastity Cleaning Maid

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Maria Marley - Leg spread strappado
    [​IMG]

Luna gets off her last device and finds Eden's tongue deep in her asshole. The members request Luna smother Eden with her gorgeous ass and she complies. We get to see just how skilled Eden's tongue is.

Duration: 8:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 209.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Maria Marley - Leg spread strappado

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Double Trouble
    [​IMG]

In this fun video Mistress Miranda and her friend Miss Mighty team up to fuck and torment a cute little submissive. The poor girl is restrained in a leather straitjacket and strapped down to a bondage table with her legs spread wide, making her pussy open and available to Miranda's long strap-on dildo.

Duration: 8:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 259.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Double Trouble

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rachel In Head Box
    [​IMG]

So, the first video in this update is titled 'How to Lockup a Greyhound'. This video shows in detail the heavy and overwhelming security of a new jail we have been shooting in recently. Rachel Greyhound was locked up in the solitary confinement cell of this facility for 2 days, naked, chained to the wall, in the dark. Dart_Tech is the moderator of this short video and explains the level of security Greyhound was behind during her two day stay. A video of her 48 hour ordeal will be available in the future, but for now this is a tour of her serious lockup.
    The second video highlights Geryhound in an unusual bondage predicament. She's naked as usual, and her head is locked in a transparent box. She loves this kind of situation, especially when friends like JG-Leathers and Taylor Dawn come along to torment her. They lock her wrists behind her back, shackle her ankles together, and clip a leash to her nose ring. Even though she pouts, we know she's having a good time. We're having a good .

Duration: 7:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3830kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 210.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel In Head Box