1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Women literally destroy men! Femdom!

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by SimSim, Jan 20, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Alina Lopez - Chastity Boy-Toy (09.04.2019)

General info:
    Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Genre: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator
    File size: 1.07 GiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MP4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked in chastity permanently 24/7/365. Of course, this doesn't mean a Mistress can't still have her fun teasing and tormenting their caged up cocks making them beg to be free.
    Models: Alina Lopez

Download:
    Download file

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Queen Evelyn's Throne

General info:
    Duration: 15 min 49 s
    Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Chastity, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Vibrator, Masturbation
    File size: 1.12 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: A Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy. Mistress Evelyn sits upon her throne and orders her slave to slide under where his face rests directly under her sweet holes. Slave's who are locked in chastity are always the most willing to please especially when they have been denied orgasms for months on end. The slave is a good boy and sticks out his tongue as commanded without hesitation. He pleases his Mistress's pussy and ass while she grinds away and cums all over his face. The slave continues to hope his Mistress will unlock his chastity after pleasing his Mistress's pussy but that day will never come. Hope is all the slave has as Evelyn locks him back into his cage until she desires to have her tight, young holes pleased again.
    Models: Evelyn Claire

Download:
    Download file

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Alexandra Snow (Beta Male Envy

General info:
    Duration: 20 min 55 s
    Genre: fetish, brunette, humiliation, handjob, femdom pov,
    Year: 2018
    File size: 1.34 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Look, it's the little beta slave bitch. Have you done your chores for the day? Good. my boyfriend is coming over later and I don't want him seeing a dirty house. I know how jealous you are of him. My boyfriend gets to come over and touch my body in any way that pleases me. Including spanking! You could never touch me in any way that wasn't in subservient reverence. You see, my boyfriend is an alpha male. He challenges me on a physical and intellectual level. And you're just a wimpy little beta bitch.
    Models: Alexandra Snow

Download:
    Download file

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Anissa Kate - Fucked Cum Lapper

General info:
    Duration: 20 min 23 s
    Genre: Femdom Sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cum Eating, Stockings
    Year: 2014
    File size: 604 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Anissa Kate

Download:
    Download file

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Astro Domina, Casey Calvert

General info:
    Duration: 49 min 7 s
    Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Dual Domination
    Year: 2016
    File size: 1.04 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Two sexy Dommes are looking down on a bound male sub. They sashay over to him and one of the Dommes, Sydney, puts a mouth dildo on the sub, Alrik. Sydney also adds some device to the chastity cage and then hands a little remote to the other Domme, Casey. It's an electric torture device that will give Alrik a jolt every time one of the Dommes pushes the remote. The ladies move Alrik over to the cage where he gets bent over in anticipation of the real fun. The purpose of the mouth dildo is to please Sydney, while Casey gets to stuff her big dildo in Alrik's ass. The Dommes take turns pushing the remote which make Alrik hmpf even louder each time. They change positions a few times until Sydney cums all over the mouth dildo. Afterwards, it's time for slave boy to be put in the closet while the ladies play with each other.
    Models: Astro Domina, Casey Calvert, Alrik Angel

Download:
    Download file

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ela Darling, Kate England, Nickey Huntsman, Val Dodds, Holly Heart, Mia, Lyra louvel, Amarna Miller, Edin Blair (13 роликов)

General info:
    Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Genre: FemDom, LezDom, Slut,Pussy Licking
    Year: 2015
    File size: 112 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Ela Darling, Kate England, Nickey Huntsman, Val, Holly Heart, Mia, Lyra louvel, Amarna Miller, Edin Blair, Lilith, Kassandra

Download:
    Download file

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ivy Lebelle (Milking The Gimp

General info:
    Duration: 12 min 33 s
    Genre: Femdom, Body Bag, Brunette, Handjobs, Hooded, Milking, Tattooed
    File size: 1.04 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Sometimes even rubber gimps are given a reward for being such an obedient sex toy. Mistress Ivy's gimp is locked up tight in his rubber prison never being allowed to see the light of day. She teases his caged cock making him extra horny before she removes it after 2 months of no freedom. Using her fierce grip she rewards her rubber bitch with an intense orgasm releasing loads of cum from his blue balls. Mistress Ivy never lets cum go to waste as she force feeds it right back down his throat and sentences his cock back to months of chastity.
    Models: Ivy Lebelle

Download:
    Download file

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Jamey Janes (Berzerk Cheerleader Blowjob

General info:
    Duration: 37 min 43 s
    Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting, Pissing, Blowjob, Oral, Hardcore
    Year: 2010
    File size: 434 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 860
    Format: Windows Media

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Jamey Janes

Download:
    Download file

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Edyn Blair - Princess Licks Ice Cream Slave Licks Pussy

General info:
    Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Genre: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy And Ass Worship, Anilingus, Lick, Hairy
    File size: 555 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Edyn Blair

Download:
    Download file

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mistress Anette (Minnie Manga) (Miniis Spit Victim

General info:
    Duration: 19 min 33 s
    Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Spitting, Shaved, Tattoo
    Year: 2020
    File size: 792 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Minnie Manga

Download:
    Download file

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Santa Gets Got: MILF Syren de Mer Catches Dale Savage in Her Dungeon

General info:
    Duration: 45 min 52 s
    Genre: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Stockings, Flogging, Handjob, Orgasm Denial, Ball Gag, Feet, Foot Licking, Footjob, Vibrator, Masturbation
    File size: 1.65 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Santa Dale Savage is on a routine present drop-off in the lair of busty buxom MILF Syren de Mer. Just as he's about to leave Syren catches him leaving presents. She doesn't believe for a second that he's Santa Claus and makes quick work of tying him up and gagging him. Dale is surprised but boners don't lie and his dick is as stiff as a Christmas candy cane. Syren teases him with her mouth and ass, and delivers a sound flogging to Dale. Each hit only turns Dale on more and soon he's begging to cum. Next she has him on his hands and knees. Dale moans as her long fat strap on cock sinks into his tight asshole. Syren fucks him hard and deep as girlty Santa Dale cries for more. Finally Syren makes Dale worship her feet. Dale eagerly licks between her perfect toes and bites her sensitive heels. Syren trails her feet down his body and ends up on Dale's hard cock. She wraps her feet around Dale's cock and commands him to fuck her feet. Dale's hips thrust upward, trying desperately to get the friction he needs to cum. But he's forgetting Syren's pleasure comes first! She sits on his face and Dale greedily licks her juicy pussy. Syren rides his face, cumming hard over and over again. Finally, she sinks down on his cock. Dale moans as her tight slick warmth envelops his sensitive cock. Syren sets a brutal pace as she uses his body to orgasm on his cock. When she's had her fill, she wraps her hand around his cock. Dale begs to cum, desperate to blow his load even if it's only in her hand. Just as he's about to cum, Syren denies him, laughing as he struggles in bondage.
    Models: Syren de Mer, Dale Savage

Download:
    Download file

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Anny Aurora - Addicted to Dick (12.11.2018)

General info:
    Duration: 15 min 28 s
    Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal
    File size: 1.29 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Goddess Anny Aurora has a big, thick German dick that loves to stretch out a boy's tight fuck-hole. She pulls her girl out of his cage and gives him that deep, hard dicking that his hole has been waiting for. It only takes one real good fuck until her slave becomes completely addicted to the size and power of her cock...exactly how she wants it!
    Models: Anny Aurora

Download:
    Download file

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Natalya (Armpit Worship

General info:
    Duration: 15 min 24 s
    Genre: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Chastity
    Year: 2021
    File size: 845 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Natalya is wearing her sexy shiny latex body suit. Stupid slave gets to lick her arm pits clean, It's disgusting every time she can feel him breathe on her! Later on, he will have to be a toilet for all the girls. All the girls go to the bathroom in his mouth because they hate him. He has to do all the dirty jobs and shouldn't be allowed to breathe so Natalya rides his face until she gets off.
    Models: Natalya

Download:
    Download file

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Chanel's Closet Cuckold

General info:
    Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding
    File size: 782 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: What are you doing looking at me?!? Look to the ground! You only look at me when I say you may look at me. If you are going to be my cuckold girl you will need to learn exactly what it means to be mine. My cucks are kept in the closet where you can watch me get fucked by big dicks and not your teeeny tiny one. I am going to tie you up, tie your legs, tie your arms but I am going to leave one hand free just enough where you can jerk your tiny little dick. You must be extra quiet because if I hear even one breath you are going to get pulled right out of the closet and made to suck his big, fat dick. This is what you wanted right?!? Good! Now get in that closet where a cuckold bitch like your belongs as you listen to how a real man pleases my pussy... xoxo Your Mistress
    Models: Chanel Preston

Download:
    Download file

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Yasmin Scott - Drenched In Pussy Squirt

General info:
    Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Genre: Femdom, Pussy And Ass Worship, Lick, Anilingus, Cunnilingus, Stockings, Pissing, Squirt
    File size: 749 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Yasmin Scott

Download:
    Download file

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Valentina Nappi (Prostate Orgasm Explorations

General info:
    Duration: 16 min 12 s
    Genre: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Anal Play, Big Butts, Gloves, Prostate Massage, Handjob
    File size: 1.35 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Mistress Valentina knows the way to a slave's heart and that is thru his prostate. Her anal gimp has been begging for an orgasm and knows the only way he is ever allowed them is thru anal stimulation. Valentina uses her magical fingers to fuck his ass while she strokes his hard cock. Just when her gimp thinks he has been thoroughly milked his Mistress shoves a giant plug inside his girl-hole right where it belongs. He is so horny that she not only milks out one load but makes him cum twice with his prostate getting fucked and massaged just the right way.
    Models: Valentina Nappi

Download:
    Download file

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Electric Pussy

General info:
    Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Electro Play, FaceSitting, Chastity
    File size: 876 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Mistress Mazzy is a demanding sex-crazed woman who needs several orgasms a day to be fully satisfied in life. When her slave's oral skills aren't up to her high standards she takes his slave training to the next level. A high voltage shock collar is firmly locked around his neck so he understands his Mistress means business. Now anytime Mistress Mazzy needs to correct his pussy and ass licking skills she presses just one single button to make him go from 0 to 100.
    Models: Mazzy Grace

Download:
    Download file

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Chihiro - Execution OF The Teacher (0659)

General info:
    Duration: 44 min 48 s
    Genre: Japanese, Uncensored, Femdom, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Pussy Lick, HandJob, Pissing, Anal Play
    Year: 2013
    File size: 961 MB
    Format: Windows Media

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Roselip-Fetish
    Models: Chihiro

Download:
    Download file

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mistress Nikki Whiplash (Ballbusting Chastity Release (BB1394)

General info:
    Duration: 14 min 35 s
    Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Kicking, Latex, Ballbusting, Squeezing, Dungeon, High Heels, Chastity
    Year: 2019
    File size: 327 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: :Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!
    Models: Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Download:
    Download file

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

AJ Applegate (Ass Worship Seduction

General info:
    Duration: 12 min 46 s
    Genre: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Latex, Solo
    File size: 805 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: You just love watching my big, juicy ass bounce up and down while it mesmerizes your simple little brain. You cant help but drop to your knees and want to jerk off to my voluptuous ass every time I walk into the room. I can see how frustrated you have become just staring at my jiggling ass so close to your face. It's your luck day slave as I am going to let you stroke your cock to the ass that owns you. You better enjoy every second of it as this will be the last time you are allowed to touch your cock before I personally lock you right into chastity. I want to see you shoot that load straight into your hand and swallow every last drop like a good sissy boy. You do want to please your Goddess right?!? Now start stroking slave and show your devotion to my perfect ass! xoxo Goddess AJ
    Models: AJ Applegate

Download:
    Download file