1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

We Love Pain | Only Extr..me Bondage Slaves | Brutal Female Humiliating

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 23, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Claire Grabbed and Tape Bound by an Intruder
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
    Video language: English

Claire is a sexy MILF that finds herself in a bind when she is grabbed by an intruder. Wearing some daisy dukes, a sexy see through top, pantyhose and heels, Claire is dragged into the living room by the masked intruder. She is placed in the floor and her hands are pulled behind her back and taped tightly together. Claries ankles are tightly taped toghter and a tape gag is added to keep her quiet. Claire is left to struggle while the intruder rummages through the house. After a few minutes, the intruder returnes and uses more tape to pull the sexy damsel into a tape hogtie. Claire is once again left to struggle against her even tougher predicament as she desperately tries to find a way to escape..

Format: mp4
    Duration: 13:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9585kbps
    Audio: 244kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 996.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Claire Grabbed and Tape Bound by an Intruder

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Toughness VS Inexperience
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Linda
    Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Linda is a real amateur, inexperienced shy girl for BDSM. To gain experience, she must participate in some cruel sessions, so she may understand that BDSM is not a simple game. Thus, Dr Lomp has invited an old friend, Jasmine, to accompany Linda in such a harsh session. Jasmine is expected to demonstrate to Linda how to stand tough, even while she is receiving unbearable strokes on her soft flesh. Jasmine hasn't felt this much pain through her body for 4 years, anyway Dr Lomp trusts that she can endure this session. After witnessing Dr Lomp's domination, Linda feels bad, but in the end, no one is hurt and Linda gets well soon. Let's watch and see whether Linda really enjoys the game.

Duration: 14:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12274kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Toughness VS Inexperience

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

News Team Sold! - starring Lucy Purr and Raven Eve
    [​IMG]

Newslady Lucy Purr has been a raging bitch to her camera lady, Raven, so when Lucy is assigned to cover a story about a businessman who uses bondage as a form of relaxation therapy, Raven sees a chance for revenge. With Lucy tightly bound, Raven reveals that she has bribed the business man to leave the two of them alone, and with Lucy helpless, Raven intends to administer some payback! She pops a ball gag into the snotty woman's mouth and begins to remove her clothing, taunting her all the while! Unable to call for help or escape, Lucy is helpless as Raven runs her hands over Lucy's body, eventually taking her over her knee to spank her pretty little bottom! Unfortunately for Raven, the tables are turned when the business owner reveals that the news station has decided that both women are too much trouble, and rather than renegotiate their contracts, the girls are BOTH going to be covering an exclusive story overseas, as bound and gagged sex slaves to rich oilmen! They struggle like m.

Duration: 14:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 655.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download News Team Sold! - starring Lucy Purr and Raven Eve

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands - Linda's Debut
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Linda

She is not an easy girl at all, she is the kind which is ready to dominate a boy if she has the chance. Alas, now she has fallen on the web of Dr Lomp. Meet Linda, the brand-new hot model girl of Graias Studio. Dr Lomp has invited her to see if she is able to endure his famous BDSM practices. New girl Linda seems somewhat stressed and also a little bit stubborn, but an experienced master will find a way to send her deep into sub space. She will taste the pain of stick, will get whipped on her smooth tits and hopefully will learn her place before Dr Lomp. If she can't pass this test, she will miss the chance to be part of further movies. Let's watch and decide if she really has a potential to be the new star of Graias Studio.

Duration: 13:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10084kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 978.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands - Linda's Debut

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Charlie Mancini - Big Boobed Bare Breasted Realtor Bound!
    [​IMG]

Sexy realtor Charlie Mancini is showing off an apartment she's been trying to rent. As I look her over, I know I am definitely interested, but not in the apartment! In a flash, the girl finds a rag clamped over her face and in no time, she's . When she comes to, she's tightly bound in her realtor outfit with her huge boobs exposed! Confused and in a panic, she tries to free herself, giving us lots of looks at her long legs and feet and her boobs as they jiggle in the ropes. Before she can cause too much of a disturbance, I stuff a ball gag deep into her mouth and strap it in tightly. I pull her skirt up in order to get a good look at her panties and leave the girl to struggle and moan. As she calls for help, she drools constantly from around the bright red ball in her mouth, gurgling as she cries for help. None is coming, and soon she finds herself topless and forced to straddle an old trunk, her legs bound to either side. Far worse, the poor thing her nipples are tightly clamped! She.

Duration: 13:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 609.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Charlie Mancini - Big Boobed Bare Breasted Realtor Bound!

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder - Hope
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Hope

There is a small rat in Dr Lomp's residence, who eventually finds herself caught in a trap. Hope tries to enter into Dr Lomp's home silently, but what she doesn't realize is that Dr Lomp has seen her in the hidden camera. He will let her wander in the home, until she feels entirely secure to fall asleep in that completely wrong and dangerous location. When she sleeps, Dr Lomp starts to take action, and carries her to the tormenting seat. Poor girl is awakened by a harsh stroke on her sensitive tits, and gets astonished when she feels the thick rubber dildo stuck into her small mouth, which keeps her from shouting for any help. Watch Dr Lomp giving a bitter lesson to Hope, the intrusive rat.

Duration: 14:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12294kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder - Hope

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage, spanking and torture for very beautiful blonde part 2 HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Horny slavegirl with beautiful boobs, with naked wet pussy and with hot naked ass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Black mask on her head. He spanks her sexy body. He fucks her wet shaved pussy and ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large bedroom.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 13:35
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5323kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for very beautiful blonde part 2 HD 1080p

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rachel's Leotard Bondage
    [​IMG]

Staying fit takes a lot of work and a lot of money, as Rachel's yoga instructor keeps raising the rates for her class. Fortunately, I know a great low cost way that Rachel can stay fit, flexible and stretched! She learns the hard way about all these things when she is tied up nice and tightly in her black leotard, white ropes circling her body, cinching her elbows and wrists, and locking her ankles, knees and legs together. She gets a great workout, struggling against the ropes, mewling into her gag and rolling around on the floor. She's so fit, in fact, that I think she needs something more challenging, so I tie a tight crotch rope on her and force her into a mean hogtie, her back arched so she can't even lay flat on the floor! I tie her toes off into the hogtie as a final measure, and leave the poor girl to free herself!

Duration: 15:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 653.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel's Leotard Bondage

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny naked girl HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Sexy brunette in short red skirt, with small boobs, with shaved pussy and with hot little ass plus man in blue t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits, ass, pussy and belly on the floor. Big black ball in her mouth. Clothespiins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for naked bitch with sexy breast in the large garage.

Duration: 14:19
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7401kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny naked girl HD 1080p

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dominate Adventures of Hope
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Hope

Hope is to face an extremely heavy pain duration test on her poor pussy. In the beginning, Dr Lomp will try her pussy for fisting up to four fingers, and stretch it to its limit. Poor girl will struggle to handle pussy stretching, while her pussy will change color to a cute toned pink on her extremely white skin. Then Dr Lomp will apply his brand-new toy, a knife-shaped shocker, to her exhausted clit. Finally, she will be led to step forward, with a knotted rope in her pussy, hurting her sensitive lips. Hope is generally a real tough slave girl, who can bear various extreme punishments from Dr Lomp, however now she can't endure the pain in her pussy. Watch Hope begging Dr Lomp to be some lighter.

Duration: 13:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12322kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Dominate Adventures of Hope

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked girl HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Hot model with beautiful tits, with naked ass and with wet pussy plus big man in black pants. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her ass and pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domintion,spanking, torture and torment for a hot slavegirl with big breast in the large house.

Duration: 14:06
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3355kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked girl HD 1080p

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 1-2
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

There is a small rat in Dr Lomp's residence, who eventually finds herself caught in a trap. Hope tries to enter into Dr Lomp's home silently, but what she doesn't realize is that Dr Lomp has seen her in the hidden camera. He will let her wander in the home, until she feels entirely secure to fall asleep in that completely wrong and dangerous location. When she sleeps, Dr Lomp starts to take action, and carries her to the tormenting seat. Poor girl is awakened by a harsh stroke on her sensitive tits, and gets astonished when she feels the thick rubber dildo stuck into her small mouth, which keeps her from shouting for any help. Watch Dr Lomp giving a bitter lesson to Hope, the intrusive rat.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 2.5 GB in 2 files.

Download Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder Part 1-2

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Blair Bousson - Belted and Bound
    [​IMG]

Blair and I are just about to head out for a nice dinner, and she looks great in her leather and vinyl ensemble. All she needs are a few accessories, and I have just the thing: A series of nice leather straps, cinched tightly around the naive young girl! She isn't very happy about it, but a nice red ball gag strapped into her mouth takes care of her protests. It certainly doesn't shut her up, as this girl is a champion gag talker, but it does turn her speech into garbled mush! Struggling to get free, Blair keeps demanding to be let out, or we'll be late for our dinner engagement. Unfortunately, the wife of the couple we were to join specifically asked me to keep Blair bound and gagged so she'll miss the dinner. Seems her husband has a crush on Blair, and she's the jealous type! I hogtie Blair on the bed and explain things to her. She's defiant, but that soon turns to begging and bargaining from behind the gag when she realizes escape is hopeless. I'm a true friend, however, and I keep.

Duration: 13:42
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 601.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blair Bousson - Belted and Bound

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Amanda's Nude Bondage
    [​IMG]

Amanda has had enough of my jealousy and ended our relationship. She's got all my stuff stacked in hallway and is expecting me to move it out. I'm not ready to end the relationship, and ask for a second chance. She refuses. Well, if she won't stay with me voluntarily, there are always other ways! I subdue her and drag her limp body over to the sofa where I strip her completely nude. When she awakens, she discovers she's completely secured in tight ropes! She's understandably upset about this, so in order to keep her quiet, I stuff some panties in her mouth and seal them in with sticky grey duct tape. I leave her there to struggle a bit, and upon my return I tie her in a tight hogtie, and wrap her mouth and eyes with vet wrap. I give her ass a few slaps to keep it warm while I'm gone. Before she knows what's happened, she's bound in a frogtie atop an old pallet skid and gagged with a hrness ballgag. She struggles and moans as the position is on her legs. She's been far too much trouble.

Duration: 14:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 646.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Amanda's Nude Bondage

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hard bondage, strappado and torture for hot slut part 2 Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Hot woman with very beautiful naked body, with sexy naked ass and with naked boobs plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. Black mask on her face. Gag in her mouth. Professiona bondage, domination, suspension and torture for a horny bitch with beautiful ass in the large room and on the outdoor.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 14:22
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4614kbps
    Audio: 150kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Hard bondage, strappado and torture for hot slut part 2 Full HD 1080p

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Constance - Roped and Drooling!
    [​IMG]

Constance wanted some time all by herself, but unfortunately, things could not have worked out worse for her. Bound on the couch, her legs and ankles roped tightly and her wrists bound behind her back, she's at the mercy of the rope crazed stranger who found his way in. She has a momentary flash of hope when her phone rings, but her captor merely clamps a hand over her mouth, hand-gagging her tightly as he answers the call! Posing as her brother, he tells the caller Constance has just left on a six-week trip to Europe, and left her phone behind to ensure she has some peace and quiet! After the fiend ropes her elbows together, he leaves the helpless girl to struggle in desperation, drooling all over herself as she tries to work her way out of the ropes. It's no use, especially after her tormentor returns and adds even more rope to the struggling, mewling girl, pinning her arms and wrists tightly to her body. Her tears open her blouse and pulls of her skirt to reveal her bra and panties.

Duration: 14:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 637.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Constance - Roped and Drooling!

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mother and Daughter Mummified!
    [​IMG]

Poor Genevieve! She's been captured by a robber and completely wrapped like a mummy from neck all the way to (and including) her tiny little feet! Panicked, she "mmmmppphhh"s against the powerful hand clamped over her mouth. When the hand is pulled free, she begs the criminal to take what he wants and leaves, pleading for the safety of her daughter in the next room. The man stuffs her mouth full of cloth and wraps her lower face with vet wrap, gagging hr even more effectively than his hand did! Left to struggle, she thrashes frantically about the room, rolling around, arching, kicking her bound feet, but there is no way for her to free herself from the wrappings. Just as she feared, her daughter hears the commotion and enters the room, only to be grabbed from behind by the robber! Hand clamped over her mouth, she's quickly subdued and subjected to the same fate as her mom! Now the tow bound beauties are left in their own separate cocoons, thoroughly gagged and struggling for freedom! .

Duration: 14:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 648.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mother and Daughter Mummified!

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Genevieve-Black and White And Red All Over
    [​IMG]

Genevieve was enjoying a quiet day at home until she found herself bound and gagged by a burglar! Taped tightly with a pair of her panties stuffed into her mouth and sealed in place with a few winds of duct tape wrapped around her head, she can only grunt in frustration as she struggles to get free, but she soon learns it is no use. Things go from bad to worse when the burglar gives her a choice: spend the afternoon in bondage or come with him as his hostage and plaything! Anything is better than spending time with this creep, so she chooses more bondage. If only she has known what he had in mind! She is soon completely encased in ultra tight vinyl tape and her entire head is wrapped in microfoam tape! Unable to see or call for help, she can only thrash uselessly as she struggles for freedom. It's no use! She'll be trapped, all alone, until someone comes to investigate!.

Duration: 13:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 603.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Genevieve-Black and White And Red All Over

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Crazy ticklish Orgasm
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

Rene have new ticklish victim. Her nimble fingers slowly tease and titillate poor Inke and she gains some great reactions. Once Inke has been well and truly 'warmed up' Rene decide it's time to let her have some pleasur - the vibrating dildo! All the time the pleasure is happening, Rene ensures the tickling is too, as she constantly tickles and titillates the soft feet in front of her. After a good few minutes of stimulation it all becomes too much for sexy Inke and she reaches her final destination and she climaxes hard! Don't miss these sexy hot Czech girls!

Duration: 14:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9631kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Crazy ticklish Orgasm

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Jamie's Meanest Gag!
    [​IMG]

Poor Jamie! A burglar has broken into her home and tied her up in her kitchen! Wearing a pretty pin up dress, she's ball gagged by the intruder and left to struggle as he searches the home for her jewelry. She tries her best to get loose, but the ropes are too tight and the gag keeps her from doing anything other than make pathetic mewling sounds as she drools all over herself! When the burglar cannot find her jewels, he decides to punish her by tying her to a chair in only her bra and panties. To keep the visit from being a total loss, he decides to steal her dress!! He stuffs her mouth with cloth and cleave gags her with a scarf, tying it tightly around her head. She fights against the ropes but she can barely move. Everything is so tight, even the crotch rope buried deep inside her! Before he leaves, the burglar wants to make sure she's going to be good and quiet, so he improves the gag a little bit with micro foam tape, cleaving her already open mouth and driving the stuf.

Duration: 13:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 576.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jamie's Meanest Gag!