1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

We Love Pain | Only Extr..me Bondage Slaves | Brutal Female Humiliating

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 23, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kobe Mummified for Orgasms Pt 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
    Video language: English

Part 2 picks up where part 1 ended.
    As i continue to place Kobe in tight mummification, her sexy pantyhose covered body slowly disappears into a tight, silvery cocoon. Once I have Kobe completely wrapped in tight mummification i place a black ball gag tightly in her mouth. Her big, sexy tits remain exposed to enjoy their beauty. Now it's time for some fun.
    Kobe, helpless and defenseless, is lowered into the floor. Once I have Kobe in the floor I turn on the hitachi and let the vibrating head do its work against Kobe's pantyhose covered pussy. Tightly wrapped and cocooned, there's nothing Kobe can do. She moans and struggles as best she can as the vibrating head of the hitachi works her pussy over. But i'm not making it that easy. To add to her plight, I occasionally turn the hitachi off, just long enough to take the edge off of her. And then quickly turn it back on. Tease and denial can be so much fun, unless you're the helplessly mummified Kobe.
    Eventually i leave Kobe to struggle.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 14:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16328kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Kobe Mummified for Orgasms Pt 2

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands - Linda's Debut
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Linda
    Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

She is not an easy girl at all, she is the kind which is ready to dominate a boy if she has the chance. Alas, now she has fallen on the web of Dr Lomp. Meet Linda, the brand-new hot model girl of Graias Studio. Dr Lomp has invited her to see if she is able to endure his famous BDSM practices. New girl Linda seems somewhat stressed and also a little bit stubborn, but an experienced master will find a way to send her deep into sub space. She will taste the pain of stick, will get whipped on her smooth tits and hopefully will learn her place before Dr Lomp. If she can't pass this test, she will miss the chance to be part of further movies.

Duration: 13:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10084kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 978.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands - Linda's Debut

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Alice's Arrival
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
    Cast: Alice
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

Alice arrives at The Institute and is sent before The Dean. She is stripped of her clothing and spanked, while a fully nude Kiki stands in time out.

Duration: 13:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 299.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Alice's Arrival

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Aria vs. Her Orgasm Workout
    [​IMG]

Aria starts off with her arms and legs tied off to four corners in a semi spreadeagle. A magicwand sits between her legs, taunting her with potential pleasure. When it's finally turned on, Aria finds the orgasms she desires are not easy to come by. Forced to lift herself to the wand, she can only hold herself in position for a half minute. Muscle fatigue takes hold, leaving her more and more frustrated. Again and again she tries to orgasm before her muscles give out. Will she be able to do it?

Duration: 14:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 177.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Aria vs. Her Orgasm Workout

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bella vs. Her Silent Desire
    [​IMG]

Surprises are always fun, at least if you're not on the wrong side of restraints. From Bella's perspective being put into stock and tied to a bench wasn't so bad. It certainly helped that a magic wand was tied between her legs. Good times are ahead from her perspective. All that changed when the TENS unit came out but it's too late to back out now. With the electricity set to shock whenever she makes a sound it doesn't take but an instant for her protests to silence. Making matters worse the vibrator is turned on leaving her struggling to keep quiet. Bella is forced to fight off her inevitable orgasm knowing that if she gives in the pleasure might not be worth the pain.

Duration: 14:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2446kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 295.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bella vs. Her Silent Desire

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands - Linda's Debut - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

She is not an easy girl at all, she is the kind which is ready to dominate a boy if she has the chance. Alas, now she has fallen on the web of Dr Lomp. Meet Linda, the brand-new hot model girl of Graias Studio. Dr Lomp has invited her to see if she is able to endure his famous BDSM practices. New girl Linda seems somewhat stressed and also a little bit stubborn, but an experienced master will find a way to send her deep into sub space. She will taste the pain of stick, will get whipped on her smooth tits and hopefully will learn her place before Dr Lomp. If she can't pass this test, she will miss the chance to be part of further movies. Let's watch and decide if she really has a potential to be the new star of Graias Studio.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands - Linda's Debut - Full HD 1080p

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ThatFetishGirl - Wonder Woman vs Lady Freeze
    [​IMG]
    Studio: ThatFetishGirl
    Genres: Bdsm

The new woman in town, Tina, gets to meet the mob boss whose business she's already fucked over but the boss is not what she seems...

Duration: 13:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
    Audio: 239kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 821.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ThatFetishGirl - Wonder Woman vs Lady Freeze

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Annie Cruz
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Annie Cruz
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Welcome hot Asian Annie Cruz to Sexually Broken. This girl is bendy, tough and has one deep throat!. We put all that to the test.
    We start by having our adorable victim tied simply to the floor, which is something everyone at home could do with ease. We strip off her beautiful dress and find out our sexy girl isn't wearing panties or bra. For punishment we fucked the back of her skull with ruthless abandonment. Brutal deep throat action wrecks our pretty Asian. Tears stream down her face, the deep spittle coats her body. The cock controls when and how she breaths.
    We change the tie before your eyes into a deviating double bind. Predicament bondage at its best. Annie's feet are bound to her neck and she is bent back farther than most humans can bend. She must use her strength or she will soon find her self completely un-conscious.
    Desperately trying to breath we make Annie come over and over. Each catastrophic orgasm saps her strength, each orgasm brings her closer to the true darkn.

Duration: 14:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5602kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 599.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Annie Cruz

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

First ticklish orgams
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

Shy girl Vanessa had never experienced one of ticklish orgasms! Eva is keen to learn the ropes, so we let her have her wish and let her help! Eva start to tickle and titillate Vanessa's sexy body and bare feet and soon she they have her in fits of sweet laughter. As the leader Eva decides when it's time to introduce her hungry pussy to the vibrator and when she does Vanessa moans and groans in pleasure and her tight body squirms in ecstasy, as the orgasmic sensations flow through her! Her pussy is hungry and it embraces the whole experience, it doesn't take long before she hits her climax and ends us in ticklish orgasm heaven!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9621kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 946.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download First ticklish orgams

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ThatFetishGirl - Turning Bad Influence Into Good
    [​IMG]
    Studio: ThatFetishGirl
    Genres: Bdsm

This loser thinks it's his lucky day when he's picked up by a super hot chick who's only interested in sex but it turns out she's a robot from the future that wants to steal his jizz to save the human race.

Duration: 13:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
    Audio: 236kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 782.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ThatFetishGirl - Turning Bad Influence Into Good

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Toughness vs Inexperience
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Graias

Linda is a real amateur, inexperienced shy girl for BDSM. To gain experience, she must participate in some cruel sessions, so she may understand that BDSM is not a simple game. Thus, Dr Lomp has invited an old friend, Jasmine, to accompany Linda in such a harsh session. Jasmine is expected to demonstrate to Linda how to stand tough, even while she is receiving unbearable strokes on her soft flesh. Jasmine hasn't felt this much pain through her body for 4 years, anyway Dr Lomp trusts that she can endure this session. After witnessing Dr Lomp's domination, Linda feels bad, but in the end, no one is hurt and Linda gets well soon. Let's watch and see whether Linda really enjoys the game.

Duration: 14:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12274kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Toughness vs Inexperience

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hotel Hell BDSM
    [​IMG]

Sexy Rachel Adams is back in Hotel Hell for some intense BDSM action. Wearing just a pair of panties and pantyhose, the topless MILF sits in a chair. Her hands are tied behind her back and her ankles are tied under the chair. More rope is used to secure Rachel to the chair at her hips.
    Once she is secured to the chair, I place electrodes for the rtens unit under her pantyhose and panties, placed strategically across her pelvic region just above her pussy. Next a metal nipple clamp is turned into an evil gag when i place it on Rachel's tongue and tighten in down. Rachel's reaction is almost instantaneous as the clamps clamps down on her tender tongue.
    I finish securing Rachel to the chair with rope tightly secured around her stomach and the chair. Now it's time for Rachel to feel the experience of The Hotel Hell. I sit on the bed, atach the electrodes to the tens unit. The tens unit is turned on and the electrical impulses run through rachel's pelvic region as this sexy MILF cries an.

Duration: 13:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11642kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hotel Hell BDSM

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Macy Nikole meets BondageDownSouth for Bondage and BDSM Pt 2
    [​IMG]

As part 2 picks up, Macy has been placed and tied securely to a padded bench. I quickly move in with more rope and tie her knees tightly together. I finsih off her bondage with more rope securing her legs to the bench before being cinched tight. With her back in a super arch from her ankles and wrists tightly tied off to each other, the waist and leg ropes securing her to the bench add to the predicament Macy finds herself in. But i'm not done with her yet.
    After some more groping and nipple pinching i retrieve some niple clamps and more rope. The nipple clamps, with rubber bands helping to increase there tightness, are placed on Macy's already sensitive nipples. I thread the rope through the clamps and tie it off to Macy's leg rope. I pull the rope tight, pulling the biting nipple clamps taught and increasing the peril and pain of Macy's predicament.
    I leave the helpless, petite blonde to suffer in her bondage and bdsm predicament for a few minutes so I can enjoy her suffering. I r.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 13:01
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 473.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Macy Nikole meets BondageDownSouth for Bondage and BDSM Pt 2

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Graias

She is not an easy girl at all, she is the kind which is ready to dominate a boy if she has the chance. Alas, now she has fallen on the web of Dr Lomp. Meet Linda, the brand-new hot model girl of Graias Studio. Dr Lomp has invited her to see if she is able to endure his famous BDSM practices. New girl Linda seems somewhat stressed and also a little bit stubborn, but an experienced master will find a way to send her deep into sub space. She will taste the pain of stick, will get whipped on her smooth tits and hopefully will learn her place before Dr Lomp. If she can't pass this test, she will miss the chance to be part of further movies. Let's watch and decide if she really has a potential to be the new star of Graias Studio.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Praise the Naturals part 2
    [​IMG]

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's app.

Duration: 13:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
    Audio: 15kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 143.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Praise the Naturals part 2

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

An Evening of Gags with Ariel Pt 2
    [​IMG]

Sexy Ariel Anderssen's evening of gags continues. Part 2 begins as Ariel is introduced to an evil, spring loaded device designed to her mouth open and prevent her from being able to close it. Still tied to the chair, Ariel is left to endure the evil device for a few minutes. The spring loaded device is removed and Ariel's mouth is stuffed with 2 small sponges. Once her mouth is stuffed with the sponges, her mouth is sealed shut with self sticking bandage wrapped tight around her mouth and head. Once again Ariel is left to endure her new gag for a few minutes. The wrap is then removed and the 2 small sponges removed. Ariel looks relieved, but it is short lived. A larger sponge is stuffed in the sexy blondes moth and her mouth is then sealed shut with duct tape wrapped tightly around her mouth and face.
    After being left once again to endure to tight gag predicament, the clip ends as the tape and sponge are removed from Ariel's mouth. But her night of gags is not over..

Duration: 14:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8814kbps
    Audio: 244kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 929.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download An Evening of Gags with Ariel Pt 2

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cheerleader Bound in Speaker Wire and Struggling Pt 2
    [​IMG]

Part 2 picks up where part 1 ended. Sexy head cheerleader Rachel has been captured and taken to a remote location by a masked man hired by her competitors to keep her away from the championship competition her team for forfeit.
    As Rachel struggles in the floor in some tight speaker wore bondage and a ball gag tightly secured in her mouth, the masked man returns. He takes a moment to enjoy his trophy before adding to Rachel's bondage predicament. Using more speaker wire, the masked man tightly secures Rachel's upper arms, tying the speaker wire around her chest and arms, pinning them tightly to her body. He then takes even more speaker wire and wraps it around the sexy cheerleaders waist and forearms, tightly cinching it and pinning Rachel's arms even tighter to her body. With no way to escape the extremely tight bondage, Rachel much endure whatever the masked man has planned. After securing her arms to her body, the masked man takes a little time to again enjoy his trophy, hand gagg.

Duration: 13:42
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 1378kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Cheerleader Bound in Speaker Wire and Struggling Pt 2

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rachel Grabbed Taped and Struggling
    [​IMG]

Rachel was preparing to go to her yoga class and get in a good workout after a hard week. Unfortunately she did not make it to class but instead ended up in tight tape bondage. Wearing some skin tight leggings and a top, Rachel was grabbed by a masked intruder who was after whatever loot he could find in her place. Still barefoot, Rachel is to the sofa where the masked man puts her in tight tape bondage.
    Rachel's hands are tightly taped behind her back and then her ankles and legs are tightly taped together as well. The masked man then places tape over the sexy brunettes mouth to keep her quiet before leaving her to struggle on the couch while he plunders her place. Rachel struggles mightily against the strong tape, but there is no hope of her escaping.
    The masked man soon returns and adds to Rachel's predicament as he tightly wraps tape around her arms and chest, tightly pinning Rachel's arms to her body. With no chance of escape Rachel is left to struggle on the couch.
    Rachel st.

Duration: 13:04
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 1378kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 992.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Grabbed Taped and Struggling

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Wonder Dakkota captured Full Version
    [​IMG]

Wonder Dakkota has been captured while looking for evidence in a hotel room. She is tied in various positions. First she is tied to the door in a standing postion with her hands above her head. She gagged with a ballgag. Her captor also gropes, fondles and manhandles her.
    THe sexy superheroine then finds herself on her knees, tied under a small table. Her sexy ass is in just the right position to garner some attention, and it does so indeed. Wonder Dakkota is spanked with bare hand and also has a riding crop used on her sexy ass. Even her all american high heel shoe is used on her ass before being uses as a foot stool by her captor.
    Finally, Wonder Dakkota is hogtied on the couch. She struggles against her ropes in an effort to find an escape. But all of her power has been taken away. With no chance of escapse, The sexy blonde superheroine is left to struggle on the couch, trying hard to keep her face out of her own drool puddle on the cushions..

Duration: 14:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11669kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Wonder Dakkota captured Full Version

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

An Evening of Gags with Ariel Pt 1
    [​IMG]

Part 1 of this series begins as sexy blonde Ariel Anderssen sits in a chair, her hands tied behind her back and tied off to the back of the chair. Her ankles are tightly tied and secured to the chair as well. Helpless, the sexy British blonde is set for her evening of gags. Ariel's evening will consists of multiple gag changes. Part 1 includes multiple ball gags and a double ring gag. Part 1 ends as the double ring gag is removed and Ariel looks on in anticipation of what she may face and endure next..

Duration: 13:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8806kbps
    Audio: 244kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 906.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download An Evening of Gags with Ariel Pt 1