1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

We Love Pain | Only Extr..me Bondage Slaves | Brutal Female Humiliating

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 23, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Chocolate Thief Captured Full Length
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
    Video language: English

I had noticed for a couple of weeks that all of my chiocolate kept disappearing. Everytime i would buy more, it would disappear. So i set up a trap and it wasn't long until the chocolate thief appeared. It was my sexy neighbor Dakkota. Well, obviously i wasn;t please that my chocolate had been stolen, however i was please to see my sexy neighbor show up becasue this meant much more fun and pleasure for me in punishing the sexy chocolate thief. wearing cut off shorts, pantyhose and a sexy little top, Dakkota the chocloate thief is tied, gagged and placed in a tight hogtie. Unable to escape or protest too much, the sexy thief is tickled, groped and spanked as part of her punishment for stealing my chocolate. Although mad because my choloate had been stolen, i took great pleasure in handing out the punishment to the sexy thief.
    Dakkota's punishment and torment continues as she is forced to endure foot torture. Helpless and defenseless, this sexy MILF thief has no escape from the foot to.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 14:37
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 577.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Chocolate Thief Captured Full Length

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Graias - Nike Returns Sc. 2
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Nike
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Hardcore, Electrocution

Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure. )

Format: mp4
    Duration: 13:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Graias - Nike Returns Sc. 2

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kobe Hogtied and Struggling
    [​IMG]

Sexy MILF Kobe Lee makes for a perfect Damsel In Distress and I can't resist putting her in some bondage peril. Looking sexy as ever, Kobe is dress in a short black skirt and a white long sleeve blouse. She's wearing pantyhose and black high heels and looks like she just walked out of the office. And I am perfectly happy with her office attire look.
    Wasting no time, I stand Kobe up and quickly tie her hands tightly behind her back. I then help this sexy milf into the floor, lying her onto her stomach. I tie her ankles tightly together, cinching them together good and snug. I then take more rope and cinch her ankles to her wrist, pulling her into a nice hogtie. I finish off her damsel in distress look with a nice black ballgag tucked securely into her mouth.
    It's now time to sit back and watch this sexy MILF in her bondage peril. So i walk away and leave the very sexy Kobe hogtied and gagged in the floor, struggling to find an escape from her bondage. It's a perfect damsel in distres.

Duration: 13:28

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 585.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kobe Hogtied and Struggling

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Johannie vs. The Chastity Terms
    [​IMG]

Even before she stripped her clothes off Johannie knew the terms of her chastity belt. Pleading eyes wouldn't help her here. It had been another week and she had another chance to try and get the key back. Only one little thing stood in her way, the roll of tape sitting next to her. She doesn't have to wait long before it's wrapped around her legs, wrists, and elbows leaving her helpless as always. Her frustration is clear as she a goes into a frenzy pulling and twisting at her bonds. The vinyl tape is not a forgiving foe however and contracts her limbs back together with ease. As her hour to escape comes closer to ending the first signs of resignation start to show on Johannie's face. She knows another week in the belt is in her future.

Duration: 13:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1985kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 214.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Johannie vs. The Chastity Terms

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon!
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Madame Noir, Maxine X

Part 3 - Grand Finale: The final stanza in my decent into sub-space and submissiveness at the hands of BDSM Dominatrix, Madame Noir. In this scene, Madame Noir has me tied on my back naked. She then proceeds to shave my pussy. Then, she PIERCES my pussy lips with needles. Once the needles are in my labia, she ties my pussy hole shut without a red ribbon! I can feel the ecstasy of pain and pleasure and Madame Noir takes me on a submissive journey unlike any I've experienced before! This is a scene I shot early in my over fift##n year career. I hope you enjoy it!

Duration: 14:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon!

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dakkota Bound and Spanked Full Length
    [​IMG]

My sexy secretary Dakkota is in charge of making all of our travel arrangements. However, of late she has been making alot of mistakes because her mind has been on other things. Her mistake this time was booking the wrong hotel and forgetting to reserve a rental car for the trip. Enough is enough so I decide its time to teach her a lesson and hopefully get her back to doing her job properly. So I take the sexy blond secretary and tie her bent over the back of one of the chairs in the hotel room. Her hands are tied in a way to keep her bent over and her legs and ankles are securely bound to prevent any thought of escape. A ballgag is added to keep her screams muffled. Once she is secure, helpless and defenseless i begin to give this sexy secretary a lesson she won;t soon forget. I spank her with my hand a few times and listen to her muffled grunts. I then raise her skirt up to expose her pantyhose covered ass. I proceed to spank her ass with my hand again and then I take a wooden garde.

Duration: 14:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 841.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dakkota Bound and Spanked Full Length

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Christina Carter Cumming
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

Christina Carter knows her way around a vibrator so I didn't expect her to broken by orgasms. However, I didn't expect her to cum as fast or as often as she did. It's amazing what holding the vibrator on a clit can do to a woman after she cums no matter how experienced she may be. She begs and curses Cat for never leaving her poor pussy alone as she comes down off of each and every orgasm. Meanwhile, drool continues to run down her chest lubricating her cunt which is already soaked from her first few orgasms of the scene. No one accepts a ballgag like Christina. Completely restrained, she knows she has no choice but to accept her fate and let each wave of pleasure envelop her before her sensitized pussy threatens to overwhelm her senses. What a showstopper!

Duration: 13:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 772.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Christina Carter Cumming

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mummified Orgasms Pt 1
    [​IMG]

Sexy Bella wanted a challenge and something new, so I offered it to her. Mummification and orgasms. What could be better than that, right? After all, She said she wanted a challenge and something new. I just didn't tell her how much of a challenge it would be. But that's what make s it fun!!
    Part 1 starts with Bella standing, wearing just some panties and pantyhose. She's topless and those large tits of hers look fantastic. Bella looks amused as i approach with the hitachi in 1 hand and shrink wrap in the other. I place the hitachi between her legs with the vibrating head tucked snug against her pussy and start to wrap that part of her legs in shrink wrap. The beautiful Bella even offers to hold the Hitachi that I will torment her with in place while i secure it. What a great damsel, offering to help you torment and torture them.
    Once the Hitachi is secured in place i move down Bella's sexy pantyhose covered legs to her ankles. I begin to slowly wrap her up tight in shrink wrap whic.

Duration: 13:40

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 442.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mummified Orgasms Pt 1

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Her Twisted Fiddle - Amy - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

After printing this fiddle it was time to put it to the test. Unfortunately for Amy I had mistakenly printed it far more dense than needed. Escape simply wasn't an option, but she didn't need to know that. With her arms running under her legs into the fiddle, what little leverage she had was completely evaporated now. Her only chance for escape is to earn access to the key.

Duration: 13:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2446kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 266.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Her Twisted Fiddle - Amy - HD 720p

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

TheWhiteWard - Prisoner Exchange
    [​IMG]
    Studio: TheWhiteWard
    Genres: Bdsm

Jamie has been fucking the handyman, Nate, behind her husband's back. Her husband is out of town on business so Jamie wants to get kinky with Nate but there's one set back...her bratty StepDaughter Tina. Jamie concocts a plan to keep Tina away while they have their fun but it doesn't work and Tina stumbles...

Duration: 13:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7742kbps
    Audio: 246kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 767.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download TheWhiteWard - Prisoner Exchange

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder - Part 01
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Dr Lomp
    Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

There is a small rat in Dr Lomp's residence, who eventually finds herself caught in a trap. Hope tries to enter into Dr Lomp's home silently, but what she doesn't realize is that Dr Lomp has seen her in the hidden camera. He will let her wander in the home, until she feels entirely secure to fall asleep in that completely wrong and dangerous location. When she sleeps, Dr Lomp starts to take action, and carries her to the tormenting seat. Poor girl is awakened by a harsh stroke on her sensitive tits, and gets astonished when she feels the thick rubber dildo stuck into her small mouth, which keeps her from shouting for any help. Watch Dr Lomp giving a bitter lesson to Hope, the intrusive rat.

Duration: 14:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12294kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder - Part 01

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rachel's Comeuppance is Hogtied Bathtub Peril
    [​IMG]

My sexy MILF neighbor, Rachel Adams, just could not keep her hands off my property. So, aftter catching her on my land and messing around with my property again, I decided to teach her a lesson. Her comeuppance? Keeping her head above water in the bathtub while tied up.
    I stripped the sexy little MILF down to just her pantyhose and tied her hands behind her back. A big black ball gag os secured tightly in her mouth to keep her quiet. She's led into the bathroom where I her into the bathtub and make her sit down. Using more rope I tie her ankles tightly together and then roll her onto her stomach.
    With more rope in hand I cinch her ankles and pull her into a hogtie. Just to be an ass, I programmed the jets in the tub to come on while i am hogying Rachel. This gets her attention as the jets the high powered air onto her body. There's nothing she can do byt endure it until i finish roping her up and turn them off. Her moans and cries during this time are priceless.
    Once Rachel is se.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 556.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel's Comeuppance is Hogtied Bathtub Peril

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rose vs. First Impressions
    [​IMG]

It's always fun to see someone's first reaction to being tied up. That mix of apprehension and excitement, knowing that she will soon be completely helpless. After she requests rope bondage, I decide on a simple box tie, nice and tight of course. With her arms and legs welded together, she knows there is no hope for escape now. Still, Rose tries her best and tosses herself around, but she cannot get a single knot to loosen. Despite her already being good and helpless, a final rope is added, bringing her onto her knees and swinging from the ceiling.

Duration: 14:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 234.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rose vs. First Impressions

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rachel Grabbed Tied and Tortured
    [​IMG]

Rachel is surprised by an intruder as she comes out of her bedroom. Dressed in a leotard and pantyhsoe, the sexy MILF was preparing to leave for her dance class. Rachel, scared and startled by the intrusion is to strip out of her leotard, leaving the sexy brunette in just her shiny pantyhose. Unfortunately, this startled milf will not make it ot her class.
    Rachel soon finds herself tied spreadeagle on her bed, gagged and blindfolded with pantyhose taken from her dresser. She struggles against her bondage, trying to find an escape, but her struggles are futile. The masked intruder enjoys his time with his sexy captive, carressing, groping and fondling her sexy body. He torments her, pulling the crotch rope tied tightly around her deep into her pantyhsoe covered pussy. Rachel struggles and cries in her helplessness.
    Things get worse for the sexy MILF when the masked man finds some her her kinky toys she had stassed in her room. Soon her peril and torment are added to as nipple sucker.

Duration: 14:30

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 530.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Grabbed Tied and Tortured

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Ruthie vs. Her Arched Back
    [​IMG]

It was clear Ruthie wasn't happy with the awkward position she was bound in. So if she was going to complain, I would give her a reason to do so. A single rope is all it takes to go from awkward to very uncomfortable in a matter of seconds. Tight crotch ropes tend to have that effect. At least I'm kind enough to dangle the magic wand in just the right spot. Now it's a matter of choice. Succum to the vibrating pleasure and let her legs go weak or hold herself up to keep pressure off the crotchrope. I'm sure Ruthie will figure it out.

Duration: 13:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 205.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ruthie vs. Her Arched Back

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Summer vs. Her Countermeasures
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

girl is a chastitybelt is bound with steel cuffs on a bed , she clams down when she is bound in a hogtie.

Duration: 13:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2452kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 264.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Summer vs. Her Countermeasures

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Ariel Captured and Hogtied
    [​IMG]

Sexy Ariel Anderssen has been captured by a masked intruder while on a trip. Wearing a skirt, blouse aned pantyhose, the sexy British damsel sits in the floor struggling, her hands tied tightly behind her back. Soon the masked intruder returns with more rope and tied Ariel's ankles tightly together. Ariel pleads with her masked man to let her go, but to no avail.
    The man stuffs a big ball gag in Ariel's mouth to shut her up. He then proceeds to crush her elbows tightly together before finishing Ariel's peril off with a hogtie. The sexy British damsel is left hogtied, gagged and struggling in the floor as the man leaves to rummage through her apartment..

Duration: 13:58
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 1378kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Ariel Captured and Hogtied

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rachel gets Ziptied Pt 1
    [​IMG]

Sexy Rachel Adams stands nervously waiting for her predicament to begin. Wearing a sexy pink bra & panty set with black pantyhose and strappy high heels, the MILF will soon be put to the test with a tight ziptie predicament.
    First Rachel's arms are pulled behind her back and her wrists are ziptied. Her arms arm then tightly ziptied to her side at the shoulders and elbows, pinning her hands behind her shoulder blades and stressing her arms. I then pull her hair and slap her sexy ass a few times to get a reaction from her. Rachel is then turned around, showing off her pinned arms. I spank her ass again and pull her hair a little more.
    Rachel is then turned back around. Her thick, sexy pantyhose thighs are tightly ziptied together followed by her ankles. The zipties are tight and dig into Rachel's skin. I'm sure it is uncomfortable, but then that's what I want. A big black ballgag is secured tightly in to her mouth and then I proceed with her ziptied agony. Next I add a tight ziptie cr.

Duration: 13:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11634kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel gets Ziptied Pt 1

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder - Scene 1 - Hope - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

There is a small rat in Dr Lomp's residence, who eventually finds herself caught in a trap. Hope tries to enter into Dr Lomp's home silently, but what she doesn't realize is that Dr Lomp has seen her in the hidden camera. He will let her wander in the home, until she feels entirely secure to fall asleep in that completely wrong and dangerous location. When she sleeps, Dr Lomp starts to take action, and carries her to the tormenting seat. Poor girl is awakened by a harsh stroke on her sensitive tits, and gets astonished when she feels the thick rubber dildo stuck into her small mouth, which keeps her from shouting for any help. Watch Dr Lomp giving a bitter lesson to Hope, the intrusive rat.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12294kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder - Scene 1 - Hope - Full HD 1080p

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder - Scene 2 - Hope - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Hope is to face an extremely heavy pain duration test on her poor pussy. In the beginning, Dr Lomp will try her pussy for fisting up to four fingers, and stretch it to its limit. Poor girl will struggle to handle pussy stretching, while her pussy will change color to a cute toned pink on her extremely white skin. Then Dr Lomp will apply his brand-new toy, a knife-shaped shocker, to her exhausted clit. Finally, she will be led to step forward, with a knotted rope in her pussy, hurting her sensitive lips. Hope is generally a real tough slave girl, who can bear various extreme punishments from Dr Lomp, however now she can't endure the pain in her pussy. Watch Hope begging Dr Lomp to be some lighter.

Duration: 13:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12322kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Unpleasant Adventures of an Intruder - Scene 2 - Hope - Full HD 1080p