1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

We Love Pain | Only Extr..me Bondage Slaves | Brutal Female Humiliating

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 23, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Pink Lady - Kobe Lee - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Kobe Lee is back and a vision in pink - or more precisely a tight pink girdle and sheer RHT stockings - and even tighter black ropes. Kobe struggles wonderfully, but can never escape...

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 12:34
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3702kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 347.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Pink Lady - Kobe Lee - HD 720p

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

RealTimeBondage SyrenDe Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Big Dick, Black Boots, Blue Eyes, Brunette, Double Penetration

Syren De Mer. Sexy sexy Syren De Mer. This hardbodied Milf can take a licking and keep on ticking. We brought not one but two dicks to the table today and have roughly sex her in every available hole, but Syren doesn't really appear all that phased.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 14:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 766.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download RealTimeBondage SyrenDe Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Charlotte Brown & Serene Isley - Office Disturbance
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM
    Video language: English

Charlotte received word that one of her employees, David, was keeping inappropriate things in his office at work. She called him into her office with the intent of letting him go for his poor choices. She asks him what the stuff if for, hoping that just maybe he has a good explanation. When she picks up a ball gag, pinching the strap between two fingers, she asks him what it is. He comes around the desk and snatches the gag from her. He stands behind her holding her tight and forces the ball into her mouth. He explains to her that the gag is used to make women shut up when they get mouthy. Charlottewhimpers as he straps the gag on tight locking it between her lips.

Duration: 14:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 524.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Charlotte Brown & Serene Isley - Office Disturbance

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Wheel of Pain - Nike Returns
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Nike
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Hardcore, Electrocution

The torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure

Duration: 13:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Wheel of Pain - Nike Returns

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rose vs. First Impressions
    [​IMG]

It's always fun to see someone's first reaction to being tied up. That mix of apprehension and excitement, knowing that she will soon be completely helpless. After she requests rope bondage, I decide on a simple box tie, nice and tight of course. With her arms and legs welded together, she knows there is no hope for escape now. Still, Rose tries her best and tosses herself around, but she cannot get a single knot to loosen. Despite her already being good and helpless, a final rope is added, bringing her onto her knees and swinging from the ceiling.

Duration: 14:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 234.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rose vs. First Impressions

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Ruthie vs. Her Arched Back
    [​IMG]

It was clear Ruthie wasn't happy with the awkward position she was bound in. So if she was going to complain, I would give her a reason to do so. A single rope is all it takes to go from awkward to very uncomfortable in a matter of seconds. Tight crotch ropes tend to have that effect. At least I'm kind enough to dangle the magic wand in just the right spot. Now it's a matter of choice. Succum to the vibrating pleasure and let her legs go weak or hold herself up to keep pressure off the crotchrope. I'm sure Ruthie will figure it out.

Duration: 13:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 205.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ruthie vs. Her Arched Back

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kyra - Fate of a Witch Part 4
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Beautiful innocence Kyra is about to regret her beauty. Dr. Lmp reminds her that prettiness is trouble for young girls in Medieval era and Kyra soon feel how those poor young girls suffered in that dark ages. Sure this scene will be the modern type of that medieval interrogations, so a "noveity" will be included: shocker. You will love how Kyra gets panic with wide open blue eyes when she realize the shocker in Dr. Lomp's hand.

Duration: 13:41
    Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Kyra - Fate of a Witch Part 4

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Yhivi Gets Face Fucked and Vibrated
    [​IMG]

She might be cute, but girls rarely come as tough as Yhivi. Matt and Dee Williams have her back arched in metal and leather bondage. They fuck her throat until she is covered with drool and panting. They then vibrate her eager cunt.

Duration: 13:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 743.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Yhivi Gets Face Fucked and Vibrated

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Vulnerable Blonde part 3
    [​IMG]

Riley is a very sweet woman...polite and charming...she's all natural and seems very much more like a beautiful young professional than an adult star...possibly a submissive and ultra sexy secretary...introverted a bit from her beauty, and kinky as hell...I was floored right away...I found her blonde hair and blue eyes, especially captivating...she had on this cute little pink and grey outfit...I drag her into the room and tell her how it is...she accepts my terms...and I direct her to undress....I bind her tender young body and explore the joys of her most anxious expressions and pleas for my mercy...She squirts through most of her orgasms...making a big mess for me and loading me with all the motivation I need to keep the preasure on with punishments...she has extraordinary vulnerability....mixed with her fragile figure and innocent attractions, Riley was a very fulfilling play partner...stretched to the limits of her body and pushed to the brink of her pussy, Riley proves and revel.

Duration: 13:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1049kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 121.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Vulnerable Blonde part 3

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Vivienne Velvet and Fayth on Fire are Bound Together
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Fayth and Vivienne have a lovely time taunted and taped together by Ogre and Farmer Joe. We had a lovely time that day and as you can see, the girls complained but loved it anyway.

Duration: 13:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 499.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Vivienne Velvet and Fayth on Fire are Bound Together

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bdsm Most Popular Hostage in Uniform Vibrated to Orgasm
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Bondage

Progressive chair tie. Bespectacled secretay Leah is seen tied to the chair in her office. Bit by bit more flourishes appear: a cleave gag, then her brassiere, then her bare breasts.

Duration: 13:29
    Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 604.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bdsm Most Popular Hostage in Uniform Vibrated to Orgasm

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Praise the Naturals part 2
    [​IMG]

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's app.

Duration: 13:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
    Audio: 15kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 143.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Praise the Naturals part 2

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bdsm Most Popular Bondage Revenge Pt 1
    [​IMG]
    Studio: BedroomBondage

I've been nicely roped-down onto a padded table with my legs leashed apart. I'm wearing a duct-tape blindfold. Jon puts stuffing in my mouth and then seals it up with white duct tape. He fondles my body and chest, and unties my pink mini-dress to expose my breasts. I'm fantasizing so I'm making a lot of damsel noises.

Duration: 14:43
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 31292kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bdsm Most Popular Bondage Revenge Pt 1

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Vivienne is bound to kneel on the floor
    [​IMG]

Continuing with our activities from the last update, Vivienne is bound to kneel on the floor. I bind her neck so that she cannot move, down or up, and then untie her knees from each other. I then spread them wide and tie them off to the frame so she cannot close them. I now have free access to her crotch to do as I like to it, which is pretty much the case all the time except when she is able to wiggle and try to fight me. But in this case she knows that it is better that she doesn't, simply does as she is told, and for that good behavior I give her the wand and let it stimulate her to orgasm a couple of times. We really enjoyed shooting this for you and yes, this is really our play time. Yes, this is a real scene between a real couple. We hope you enjoy!!!

Duration: 13:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 498.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Vivienne is bound to kneel on the floor

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Get off my son's cock slut!
    [​IMG]

I leave the party early to spend some quality time with my youngest son Tony. He is such an innocent momma's boy - I adore him and plan to keep him this way forever. I walk in to find a slutty young thing on her knees sucking his cock. What is going on here? He struggles to get his pants up - I point to the door then roughly grab the young leggy girl Bella Ink and wrestle her down to the couch. I manhandle her placing my hand over her mouth. I am infuriated at this dumb bitch slut honing in on my precious young son. I crush her elbows together painfully behind her back while she squeals like a pig. I fondle her pussy and laugh ... Feisty Bella struggles off the couch and lands on the floor on her knees. Just where I want you darlin' - on your fucking knees. You aren't good enough to suck my son's cock. I grab a big dildo and smack her across the face with it. I shove the dildo into her mouth forcing her to suck this rubber cock. Take it all in and choke just like you were cho.

Duration: 13:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6613kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 681.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Get off my son's cock slut!

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Story Of Katie
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Katie Thornton
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Damsel In, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Suffer, Domination, Gagged, Ball Gag, High Heels, Big Tits, Big Boobs, Female Domination, Nipple Clamps, Spanking

Lisa leads Katie in for training. She puts Katie on her knees and makes her put her hands behind her head. She orders her to stick out her big tits. Lisa taunts Katie with verbal attacks. Katie tries to cover herself but Lisa didn't want any part of it. She Katie to her feet. Katie's hands are hoisted above her. Her legs are spread wide to the post. Her huge boobs are wide open. Her pussy drips with anticipation. Now Lisa has her for the taking. She puts nipple clamps on her sensitive nipples. Every movement is dealt with in pain as the nipple clamp chain swings around. Lisa has her way with Katie as her story begins.

Duration: 13:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6213kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 612.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Story Of Katie

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Vibrated, Teased and Bound
    [​IMG]

For the month of January, Vivienne was very good and so I decided to reward her with one of my favorites (see what I did there?), the remote control vibrator. She put on a very sexy set of black lingerie and a pair of very high heels, some of my favorites again, and then we got the vibrator part all settled in for a lovely afternoon of play. She starts by lounging on the chaise and I go ahead and turn the toy on as well as the camera at the same time.

Duration: 14:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4380kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 486.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Vibrated, Teased and Bound

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Pretty in Pink - Part 2
    [​IMG]

By this point in the shoot, Vivienne isn't exactly happy with the situations that I keep thrusting her into. Bondage may be a big fetish of ours but there comes a point that she begins to regret accepting her fate without a fight. I've let her loose enough from her bindings but instead of giving her a reprieve, I'm only adjusting her position so that I can make things a bit worse on her.

Duration: 14:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4405kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 496.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Pretty in Pink - Part 2

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bound and Felt Up vol.6 Lorelei Groped by Lauren Kiley
    [​IMG]

The bad guys have got the wrong gal, but they don't believe Lauren when she tries to tell them that. She's been stashed in a storage room and doesn't know when she'll be freed.

Duration: 13:36
    Video: 864x480, MP4V, 5716kbps
    Audio: 87kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 578.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bound and Felt Up vol.6 Lorelei Groped by Lauren Kiley

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Actress Tied to Directors Chair - Behind the Scenes with Terra Mizu
    [​IMG]

Victoria briefly treats us to a comedy character of hers (nerdy secretary) and then she's transformed into a sexy beauty with tape bondage. There are many muffled calls for help heard through her tape-gag. Duct tape, plastic tape, and black package tape are added over time to increase her appeal. Naturally Victoria winds up topless too! Such spectacular breasts!

Duration: 14:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5799kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 650.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Actress Tied to Directors Chair - Behind the Scenes with Terra Mizu