1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Unique fetish fisting, toys and dildo

Discussion in 'Fisting, Dildo And Fucking Machines' started by mixon7, Feb 9, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cleopatra aches for the real thing!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Explore this 1By-Night classic with Cleopatra. This sultry young green-eyed brunette seems to be waiting for someone in the mid-afternoon as she sips from a cup and stands near an open window across the street from a church. Who is she waiting for?
    MODEL: Cleopatra
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 18 min 3 s
    Size: 183 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The leggy stunner!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This Russian hottie really has it goin' on with a gorgeous face; a tall, curvy, busty yet slender body; and legs that go on forever! Oh, and let's not forget big blue eyes that must light up a room with her charisma.
    MODEL: Teena Lipoldino
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 20 min 57 s
    Size: 212 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Look for the creampie!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Do you ever wonder what the models do just before they show up for their shoots? I have no idea what Denisa Heaven actually did, but on the basis of a single image in her pictorial, I had the fantasy that she got well-fucked before she came to the photo studio. That's because after all her red lingerie teasing and panty sniffing and rubber dildo play, we suddenly see a trickle of what looks like someone's load leaking out of her pussy in shot #90.
    MODEL: Denisa Heaven
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 18 min 19 s
    Size: 186 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A real treat for our boners!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: From the moment Kety Pearl appears in front of us in a bathtub wearing her red bra and panties, we are treated to an extremely beautiful girl with an absolutely incredible figure doing wonderfully uninhibited things. I swear, my dick was twitchin' the whole time I was previewing her pix!
    MODEL: Kety Pearl
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 17 min 30 s
    Size: 177 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Getting to know her dildo!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Johane Johansson is a tasty little auburn-tressed package of pulchritude! You'll see her slowly take off her tight green-and-black bra and panties, black sheer stockings, and settle into a tub with a flesh-colored dildo. First she sticks the toy to the edge of the tub and sits down on it.
    MODEL: Johane Johansson
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 19 min 45 s
    Size: 200 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Blue eyed teaser in knee socks!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Here's a blue-eyed teen cutie anybody would love to have waiting for them at home! Meet new face Angelina Wild, posing for us first in her blue denim shorts, skimpy yellow top, and yummy green knee socks.
    MODEL: Angelina Wild
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 26 min 4 s
    Size: 265 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Angelina's amazing arch!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Today's treat is a dark-eyed brunette named Angelina. She comes out in a red satin Chinese "cheongsam" dress, the style with the high collar and slit up the skirt.
    MODEL: Angelina
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 21 min 55 s
    Size: 222 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stuffed with room to spare!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I don't know what Leona Queen is like in real life. She might be the sweetest girl in the world, but in photos she projects a tough "take no prisoners" attitude that I find very erotic, at least in fantasy. (In reality, it can be hard to deal with!)
    MODEL: Leona Queen
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 20 min 30 s
    Size: 208 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

You'll cream for this cheerleader!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: How can we poor men not have fantasies about cheerleaders, the way they bounce around on the field, giving everybody quick peeks at their panty crotches as they leap and jump to stir up enthusiasm for the team?? Klaudia, aka Cindy Hope, perfectly captures the allure of the cheerleader in her classic Best of 1By-Night appearance!
    MODEL: Cindy Hope
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 91.9 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lilliane's new love toy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Hi guys, I'm Liliane Tiger, very happy to be here, and for today I got all glammed up by the make-up people and it made me feel really sexy! I was meant to be shooting just a striptease, but it wasn't long before I was masturbating with this fancy new dildo I spotted! Sorry, I just can't control myself, you see I think about you getting horny and me feeling hot and sexy and it just gets a bit carried away, not that the photographers were complaining! Judging by their trouser lumps. So enjoy and see you soon! XXX
    MODEL: Liliane Tiger
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 160 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nataly's backdoor antics!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Many girls can do anal, but few can do it as amazingly deep as Nataly! Check out this cute Russian redhead in a classic Best of 1By-Night set!
    MODEL: Nataly
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 22 min 20 s
    Size: 227 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Always hungry for meat!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: If you like hot and horny brunettes with tight bodies then Klaudia will be right up your alley (or maybe you'll be up hers!?!?!?!?!?). This firm bodies filly hails from Hungary and has an insatiable appetite. She told us she is constantly hunting sexual partners, male and female, as well as using sex toys to pleasure herself. Here she gives an animated performance stuffing her wet hole full of vibrator until she cums hard.
    MODEL: Cindy Hope
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 17 min 18 s
    Size: 175 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lovely Luciana is back and hoping t
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Lovely Luciana is back and hoping to please all the fans of ebony beauties out there! Today she gets down to some naughtiness including vaginal insertions with her dildo! We get requests for Luciana all the time and she is one model we like to book to keep you, the member, happy. You can see why too as her body is amazing: firm and tight and her big brown eyes just mesmerise you! So here she is again in the bath getting clean and dirty and inviting you to watch it all!
    MODEL: Luciana
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 14 min 46 s
    Size: 149 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wiska's way of masturbation!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Hi it's me Wiska, the slender, blonde Russian. Did you miss me at all?
    MODEL: Wiska
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 20 min 2 s
    Size: 203 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Soap covered seductress!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Victoria Sweet is a again the subject of our interest . We will follow her in the shower where this hot teenie will make her day with a red jelly dildo. You better hurry and check Victoria Sweet out while she is still covered with soap and touches every inch of her tight body.
    MODEL: Victoria Sweet
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 17 min 4 s
    Size: 173 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rubber in Her Hum Hole!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Zuzana Z. comes again with one of her intimate experiences. This time she introduces her rubber cock to her moist pussy and they get along just fine pleasuring her to a loud orgasm. She really loves masturbating and this time she shares it with you, so make sure you check her out.
    MODEL: Zuzana Z.
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 21 min 18 s
    Size: 216 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

So Lola is here to show off what a
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: So Lola is here to show off what a horny, young cutie she is. Slender and sexy this girl is all you can dream for in a blonde babe. The fact that she is an exhibitionist who is always ready for sex of course helps! Come and see this tight, hot babe getting down to some sweet masturbation with her favourite glass toy, you'll regret it if you dont!
    MODEL: Lola N.
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 16 min 19 s
    Size: 166 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sexy blonde lesbians pleasing pussy with toy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: The moment these two sexy blonde babes Yasmine and Nesty were unleashed on each other there was an electric energy in the studio. They were at each other's mouths straight away, Soon they were rubbing, probimg and stroking each other's firm, young body before they started slobbering and slurping pussies. As their juiced up pussies and blood engorged lips begged for something bigger than a finger they got a strap-on and a big dildo out and started pleasuring each other. It wasn't long until the musty scent of juiced-up, post orgasmic quim filled the studio air!
    MODEL: Yasmine Gold
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Duration: 26 min 20 s
    Size: 163 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Three hot babes in lesbi action
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Hi there guys, I'm Baaaaack! I know it hasn't been that long but I just couldn't let these two get away. Oh in case you missed it I Hooked up with Allison and Gina shopping for socks oddly enough, I brought them back to my place for some foot licking and toe sucking. Well things quickly heated up and before long we were sucking tits and tonguing each others sweet pussies. We really had a lot of fun but as I mentioned the first time, they're both fresh out the box. I need to play with them once or twice more alone, because once Vanessa gets her hands on them, they'll never be the same. We were standing in front of the bed kissing and rubbing our bodies. Allison and I took off Gina's bra and started sucking her tits, licking and kissing them, her nipples were rising quick. I reached down slipping my hand in her panties and started felling up her pussy it was soft, warm, and all ready getting wet. Allison and I licked and sucked her tits and horny nips I reached up and slid my finger in her mouth so she could taste her sweet pussy. We got on the bed and I began playing with Gina's tits Allison was kissing Gina and rubbing her puss. Gina took off my top and started sucking my tits, teasingly licking my perky nipples. We all started kissing and rubbing each other down I was licking and kissing all over Allison's body. Gina takes off Allison's bra and started squeezing her tits I slipped my hand panties and started rubbing her twat all around then leaned forward and started licking and sucking her nipples then kissing her and playing with her tits. Gina reached around and began rubbing and squeezing mine. Allison laid down with her legs spread wide I laid next to her and started rubbing her horny cunt up and down while Gina was on the other side licking and sucking her tit. Gina started licking Allison's pussy and I started sucking her licking all over her tits. I reached down and started rubbing Allison's twat fingering her clit hard and fast as Gina sucked her tits and tongued her nipples. I went down for a taste of her sweet twat, I licked it at first then I slid my fingers inside, her pussy was hot and wet. Gina caressed Allison's leg as I licked and fingered her big pink clit. Gina we back to sucking her twat and I got up on all fours Gina pulled my panties to the side and started tonguing and fingering my clit and twat, she spread my pussy open wide and tickled my cunt with her tongue from inside, it felt so good I could feel my puss juice right up. I had my face between Allison's young soft thighs licking away. Gina came over and started licking and sucking Allison's tits as I continued licking her twat, I slowly slid my finger inside and started fingering her. Gina came over and kissed me she started rubbing Allison's clit as I slid my fingers in and out before she leaned over and started licking cunt her up and down. I got back up on my knees and took my panties off Gina started rubbing and kissing my ass while Allison began rubbing my horny wet cunt up and down. Together they licked pussy and ass and fingered my clit. Gina reached around and started squeezing my tit. Allison laid down and Gina got on top and started sucking my tits as Allison fingered her horny pink hole and toyed with her clit. I started rubbing my pussy and squeezing my tit as Gina sucked the other one. Allison and I started playing with Gina's tits licking, sucking, and squeezing them. I grabbed Gina's panties and pulled them tight up in her pussy rubbing them against her clit. I took my dildo and rubbed it on her body sticking it in her mouth and between her tits. They both suck it getting it all slicked up then slide it in Gina's pussy. We fuck her cunt suck her tits and finger her clit then Allison slobbers up the dildo and Gina slides it in her wet puss. I grabbed my back up and was fucking myself hard and fast as Gina fucked and tongued Allison's nasty wet snatch. Gina and Allison started sliding the long dildo in and out of their cunts and I stuck my dildo in my ass and started fingering my wet twat rubbing my clit round and round before slipping another finger inside my cunt, my pussy was sloppy wet. I rolled back over still fucking my ass reaching up from below and rubbing my cunt up and down. Gina laid on her back and Allison started sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy while she played with her tits, rubbing and squeezing them. Both Gina and Allison came over to me as I fucked my ass and fingered my pink hole to a twat twitching orgasm. We laid there and caressed each other totally satisfied.
    MODEL: Allison
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Duration: 24 min 16 s
    Size: 151 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sweet shaven pussy pie!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Hi there, it's me Alex. I hope you remember me from before, I'm the short-haired brunette from Russia. I love all things to do with sex: talking dirty, cocks, dildos, pussies, girls, boys, dressing up, you name it! So here I am today doing a bit of teaseleading to some masturbation. At first I just used my fingers, but soon I was aching for a good length and got my dildo out. Once I had that stretching my lips and filling my juicy pussy I knew it wouldn't be long before I climaxed. As the dildo got me off I moaned with pleasure and smiled with contentment!
    MODEL: Alex
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 13 min 42 s
    Size: 139 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD