1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

This fat ass can cause a typhoon! BBW!

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by SimSim, Jan 20, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Double Preggo Penetration |

General info:
    Duration: 35 min 32 s
    Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Big Butt, Pregnant, Oral, Hardcore, Facial |
    File size: 475 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MP4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Option for two cocks? Yes we can. Tiffany Blake is looking hot and plump. The very horny and sexy Tiffany is pregnant and extremely horny. She want to take on two dicks that the same time. The pregnancy is making those tits bigger and perkier! She let's the boys play with the belly and those 36G's! They drop her to her knees and slap both cocks on her face. Tiffany blows and sucks with saliva coming out her mouth. They double team this pregnant babe like a rotisserie, one in the mouth and another in her pussy! Watch this sexy pregnant BBW get nasty on camera!
    Models: Tiffany Blake

Download:
    Download file

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Big Girl Strip Club

General info:
    Duration: 33 min 57 s
    Genre: Anal, BBW, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hardcore, All Sex
    Year: 2013
    File size: 525 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: At the Big Girl Strip Club, skinny exotic dancers have no place. This is a club for men who want to be intoxicated by the sweet scent of well-padded ladies with big butts, fleshy hips and huge tits. They come here to get boob drunk in the dim, crowded room where sex lingers in the air and permeates the mind of the horny guy.
    Models: Julia Juggs

Download:
    Download file

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

If you are looking for a beautiful voluptuous lady with big boobs, then Elleanor is here for you.

General info:
    Duration: 33 min 11 s
    Genre: BBW Big breasts Big butt Pantyhose Masturbation Moms Shaved Solo Toys Vibrator Clitsucker Mature Beautiful .
    Year: 2019
    File size: 1.45 GiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Beth Elleanor (37)

Download:
    Download file

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Oral Fixation |

General info:
    Duration: 22 min 52 s
    Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Hardcore, Facial |
    File size: 354 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: When Bailey Santanna was here at XLGirls.com for pregnant-sex time, she fucked in two scenes. This is scene two. Bailey was promised big-cock action for her big boobs and growing belly-bump. It was delivered. Before the big tits and big cock action begins, Bailey talks about the changes that being knocked-up has made to her breasts. They keep growing and growing, outgrowing her tops and bras. Bailey is also hornier and feels the need to fuck more often. The first couple of months of pregnancy... not so much. But after that, it was high gear for Bailey's sex drive and she needed to make up for lost time. Bailey explains her fuck schedule. Getting cock once a day, good. Getting it two or three times a day, even better. JC is transfixed by Bailey's huge, pliable whoppers decorated by pancake-sized areolae. He pulls one tit out of her slip to touch, lick and suck. Bailey hasn't begun to lactate yet. She tries to squeeze out some milk but only a drop or two come out. "Are pregnant pussies wetter?" he asks, spreading her legs apart and moving her lacy slip to the side so he can feel it. He sucks on a nipple and is able to hold it in his mouth for a second until gravity pulls it out of his mouth. JC pulls out a tape measure so he and Bailey can tape-measure her tits on-camera. She gets naked and lies back so he can finger-bang her hole. Bailey sits up, takes the big tool in hand and spits on it, then shoves it in her mouth. The size makes her gag and choke and that's a good thing. She's got her hands and her mouth full. Pregnancy is a waiting game and the gradual changes to a chick's fertile body make her antsy. Big cock worship keeps her occupied. Bailey's pregnant pussy satisfaction is guaranteed when she fucks and comes all over the cock. A fuck so good, it almost hurts her to stop. Three months later, Bailey delivered. Mom and baby are doing great. Her tits are even bigger!
    Models: Bailey Santanna (Tiffany Blake)

Download:
    Download file

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Marliese Morgan - Busty bikini clad babe wants the D

General info:
    Duration: 21 min 27 s
    Genre: BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, BlowJob, Ebony, Fat, Hardcore, Interracial, Oral, Oil
    File size: 1.25 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: I don't need much motivation to do my job. Especially when sexy BBW babes like Marliese Morgan show up in a tiny bikini with a bottle of coconut oil in hand. Her massive tits and big round ass sparkle when all oiled up and that my friends, is a recipe for me dicking her fat pussy down! yes please!
    Models: Marliese Morgan

Download:
    Download file

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Nobody Does It Like Sara

General info:
    Duration: 22 min 5 s
    Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Natural Boobs, Blowjob, Titty fuck, Hardcore
    Year: 15.08.2014
    File size: 412 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Relationships always take a bit of work. Even when you're dating a damn near perfect girl like extra-curvaceous XL Girl Sara. "Look at my lazy boyfriend," Sara says as she walks into the room, her FF-cup boobs hanging out of her pink top. "Every time I see you you're in bed." Honestly, in bed is where we'd want to be every time we saw Sara, too. This couple's quarrel doesn't last very long, though. Mere moments later, Sara is already rubbing her own breasts and Thomas' cock before stripping off her clothes. This brings us to the biggest perk of the serious relationship. The makeup sex. And when your girl is as busty and curvy as Sara, the makeup sex has to be seriously hot and heavy. Thomas starts by caressing and sucking on Sara's perfect, perky naturals before she lustily stuffs his cock into her mouth. Sara sloppily deep-throats Thomas' cock, and then he lays her down and devours her pussy. "Baby fuck me please," she says as he feasts on her plump . "Fuck me please!" Sara's moans are deep and explosive when Thomas stuffs his cock inside her. Building up momentum with each stroke, the bed begins to shake as if an earthquake hit. There's no earthquake in the region, though. What there is, however, is a girth-quake. Thomas' huge cock sliding in and out of Sara's plump . And his pelvis slamming against her soft curves are enough to break the Richter scale. "Cum on my face," she says as she feels Thomas getting close to blowing his load. "Cum on my tits!" Thomas lays a thick facial on Sara. Sara should get into a fight with her boyfriend every day.
    Models: Sara

Download:
    Download file

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Toyboy sucking on big tits and giving a creampie

General info:
    Duration: 33 min 22 s
    Genre: BBW, Big natural tits, Big breasts, Big butt, Blowjob, Cum, Creampie, Hardcore, Masturbation, Shaved, Toy boy, Pussy, Licking, Beautiful, Doggystyle, Titfuck
    File size: 1.35 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Katrin Porto has big tits that's something her toy boy really loves to suck on. In return he fucks her and gives her a fully loaded creampie!
    Models: Katrin Porto

Download:
    Download file

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

usa-tob060

General info:
    Duration: 34 min 44 s
    Genre: bbw, big tits, fat, masturbation, mature, solo
    Year: 2016
    File size: 1.14 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Kendal (54)

Download:
    Download file

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

First Time Fuck

General info:
    Duration: 17 min 13 s
    Genre: Big Tits, BBW, Natural Boobs, Blowjob, Hardcore
    Year: 19.12.2013
    File size: 281 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: The first time is a charm for newcomer Maggie, a quiet, almost shy girl who transformed when our cameras were turned in her direction. This is one of several of her first hardcore boy-girl scenes. Maggie's stud examines her heavy, naturally big boobs, marveling over the size and shape, the softness and texture. He sucks her nipples, wrapping his hands over them and squeezing the pliable flesh. Maggie has perfect areolae encircling pointy nipples. Maggie...
    Models: Maggie

Download:
    Download file

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

"Eliza Owns Lyla"

General info:
    Duration: 25 min 18 s
    Genre: BBW, big tits, big butt, blonde, hardcore, white, lesbian, dildo
    Year: 2016
    File size: 1.80 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Lyla Everwett is one horny and plump lesbian. She loves to flirt and make the other girls jealous for her thick body and jumbo tits. When her friend, Eliza Allure, finds out about her naughty behavior, she decides to put a collar around her neck...to her pleasure of course. Lyla then begs Eliza to treat her like the girl she is and she gets the fucking she´s been craving, and then some.
    Models: Lyla Everwett, Eliza Allure

Download:
    Download file

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

BBC POV For Mylie

General info:
    Duration: 26 min 22 s
    Genre: BBW, Big Butt, Red Head, Hardcore, POV, Blowjob, Doggystyle
    File size: 1.53 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Welcome to BBWs Gone Black, where thick chicks take on some of the biggest, blackest dicks in the business. In an all-new POV update, Mylie Moore tries a BBC on for size. This petite beauty bounces up and down this gigantic creature. She takes every single inch of this big black cock. A little bit of struggle at first, but soon that tight, pink hole started swallowing that dick like a champion. Mylie enjoyed every single inch of this big black cock, leaving her now forever craving huge black dicks.
    Models: Mylie Moore

Download:
    Download file

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Breakfast With Brianna

General info:
    Duration: 21 min 41 s
    Genre: BBW, Plumper, Big Butt, Hardcore
    File size: 1.26 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Briana Black

Download:
    Download file

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

New Discovery

General info:
    Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Solo, Natural Boobs, Masturbation
    Year: 19.09.2014
    File size: 289 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Meet CJ Woods. Her southern accent alone will melt the cockles of your heart and harden your cockles, so imagine what CJ's big boobs can do to ya if she shoved them in your face! She's a sexy southern blonde with a plush body built for fun. CJ is brand-new at XL Girls but from checking out her moves in this debut scene, she looks like she's been modeling here for a long time. She says her breasts are a 40DD-cup size yet they look much bigger than a DD. Study CJ carefully as she knocks one out of the ballpark, giving her big 'uns a good rubdown and her pussy a good spanking. CJ saw XLGirls.com and checked out who we are, what we do and how to apply for a modeling gig. Our studio staff took care of the rest! We will be seeing much more of CJ in the months ahead because XL Girls is #1 in New Discoveries. Welcome, CJ Woods!
    Models: CJ Woods

Download:
    Download file

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Felicia Clover

General info:
    Duration: 35 min 17 s
    Genre: Interracial, Big Cock, Bi Tits, Hardcore, BBW
    Year: 2013
    File size: 803 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Models: Felicia Clover

Download:
    Download file

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Africa Sexxx - Two Studios For Africa Sexxx

General info:
    Duration: 29 min 6 s
    Genre: Anal,BBW,Big Ass,Big Tits,EbonyHandjob,Threesome
    File size: 1.65 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: The amazing Africa Sexxx palms her bra-less 40M-cups covered by a thin, blue, low-cut top. She lifts them, which takes some considerable arm strength considering their weight, cuddles and caresses them while murmuring words of approval. It's always great to see a woman love on her boobs. Behind Africa on the couch sit her two studs of the day, prepared to give Africa all the action she wants. They reach out to touch the biggest breasts they've ever seen and go into boob shock. After playing with her nipples, sucking and lifting them (while a giggling Africa rubs their bulges), they pull out their dicks to rub and tap her fleshy wonders. The guys exit stage left and right while Africa waits, then they return ready to continue their three-way fun. Tyler feeds cock to Africa while Johnny has the honor of fucking her tits, things countless guys fantasize of doing if they had the opportunity. Africa gets on her back after the guys undress her. They take turns fucking her mouth
    Models: Africa Sexxx

Download:
    Download file

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Julia

General info:
    Duration: 1 h 1 min
    Genre: Double Penetration, Anal, BBW, Big Tits, Big Ass, Outdoor, Fetish, BJ, Facial, Amateurs, Hardcore, All Sex
    Year: 2014
    File size: 899 MB
    Resolution: 360 x 640

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: It is near Honfleur (dept.14) Julia and Tony, lovely couple of traders who hold a small gift shop in Honfleur, invited us to a barbecue baisatoire. An afternoon in the country that will be remembered with Lady sucking us while we take a drink, her husband, who invites us to fuck while he cooked sausages ...
    Julia is having a barbecue / gangbang with three guys including her husband. Serves the guests something eat, drink and also give them blow jobs during the dinner, that is what I call hospitality. She also gets fucked in several positions including anal and dp. In the end she gets several cum shots on her face.
    Models: Julia

Download:
    Download file

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Before Your Wife Gets Back

General info:
    Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Genre: All sex,BBW,Titjob,Big natural tits,Big ass,Boobs,Creampie.
    Year: 2017
    File size: 1.70 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: My two best friends came to visit! We were watching some movies and yet again his wife left me alone with him to go do some errands. He is asleep napping on the couch. When he wakes up his head is in my lap.. how sneaky am I He laughs a little and being a bit shy. I drop my titties on top of him.. and make him suck my nipples which I can feel shivers down my spine mmm.. I unzip his pants and feel he has gone rock hard. He is still a bit shy cos he knows how wrong this is. But my hands feel how he wants it. I decide to ride him to pleasure..I am moaning.. he is moaning.. so much pleasure, whatch his cock slide in an out of my pussy, Riding him hard to make him pop before his wife comes back!
    Models: Jennica Lynn

Download:
    Download file

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Titty Tutor

General info:
    Duration: 20 min 3 s
    Genre: BBW, Plumper, Big Tits, Big Butt, Hardcore, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Cum On Face
    File size: 1.17 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Learning English isn´t easy but when you have a sexy ass tutor like Elisa Mae, learning can be fun. Today we were hanging with Liam, he was going to have a lesson and I decided to shoot and see what happens. Things started off pretty normal, some back and forth on simple words. But things took a next step when he wanted to learn about her. Liam decides to pull out his cock and that´s when things got interesting. Elisa´s jaw dropped when she saw his dick. This hot sexy plumper started getting wet thinking of the dick and before you know it his dick was in her mouth. Elisa can sure slobber down some cock. He stuffed her hard and pounded her deep and then busted all over her tits.
    Models: Elisa Mae

Download:
    Download file

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Shower Deluxe

General info:
    Duration: 32 min 49 s
    Genre: BBW, Plumper, Hardcore, Huge Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Cum On Face
    File size: 1.91 GiB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Lexxxi Luxe was all alone when she hopped into the shower. She lathered up all her voluptuous curves real nice. She was so lost in her own little world that the sex kitten didn´t notice her man coming home. Of course, when he exposed himself to her, she was so worked up from her alone time that it didn´t take long for things to move from the shower into the bedroom. Sure, Lexxxi´s ass looks great getting all covered in suds, but it looks even better when there´s a cock plunging in and out of her tight, wet pussy making that beautiful BBW ass shake.
    Models: Lexxxi Luxe

Download:
    Download file

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Miracle Of The Bells

General info:
    Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Solo, Natural Boobs, Masturbation
    Year: 19.12.2013
    File size: 216 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: If Micky Bells's pants were any tighter, she would need a lube gun to get out of them. Forget about the lush, scenic vistas of the Caribbean. Seeing pretty Micky walk in those heels is one of the world's greatest sights. "Even when I do not dress sexy like this, I draw a lot of attention," says Micky. "I like to walk for exercise," says the great bust-star who lists gaming as one of her hobbies. "I want to try bungee jumping one day." The video is slightly different than the matching pictures. In this video, Micky wearing only blue booty shorts at first. She dresses in the tight pants and bustier, then undresses. Does 36K-cupper Micky have any talents or skills she considers special? "None I can think of," Micky says modestly. "Maybe that I can suck my boobs without hands." That's definitely counted as a skill at XLGirls. "When I feel horny, I just start masturbating. Who doesn't?" The funniest pick-up lines she's heard so far are "Do you have a twin sister?" and "Is your Mom available?" Micky did not say if she gave those guys her phone number but chances are she didn't.
    Models: Micky Bells

Download:
    Download file