1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

These milfs will teach you that!

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by SimSim, Jun 10, 2022.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

  1. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    AVA Addams - Ava Birthday Gift (01/29/2014)

    [​IMG]

    Genre: All Sex, POV, MILF, Brunette, Busty, Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Tits Job, Condom, Cowgirl Doggystyle, Fingering, Gonzo, Hardcore, High Heels, Lingerie, Missionary, Stockings, Tattoo, Cumshot, Cum on Tits
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 27 min 41 s
    Size:1 011 MB
    Resolution:720 x 1 280

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: You've seen all of Ava's movies. All of them. But now you want her live, in the flesh. And you are going to have her. Nothing wild, nothing particularly kinky. Just miss Ava Addams. in your own private hotel room. Fucking you you right after sucking your hard dick. You even going to have her wear that special black and green corset set you bought her from her wish list. Money is definitely not an option and she is worth every penny!
    Models: Ava Addams | | | |
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  2. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    The Surprise Party

    [​IMG]

    Genre: Big Tits, Black Hair, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, MILF, Squirt, Wife, Work Fantasies
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 34 min 12 s
    Year: 2017
    Size:277 MB
    Resolution:480 x 854

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Melissa has a special surprise planned for her husband's birthday: a naked party just for two. So when he sends his assistant Keiran to tell her he can't make it she has no choice but to celebrate with him instead!
    Models: Melissa Lynn
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  3. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    Mom Knows Best

    [​IMG]

    Genre: Incest, Fetish, MILF, Mommy, Mother, Son, Taboo, POV, Handjob, Blowjob, Sex Ed, Cum in Mouth, Big Tits
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 42 min 27 s
    Size:901 MB
    Resolution:720 x 1 280

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Part One - Mom Knows Best
    I like to sneak into the bathroom while my mom showers. She has a smoking hot body and rubs herself down really slow. It's almost like she does it knowing I'm watching her. I go in my room to jerk off thinking about her when she walks in on me. What happened next surprised me. She started saying she does know I watch her in the shower and takes longer ones now because of it. She starts slowing stripping off her towel to show off all over her body to me, saying she knows I like her big tits and that they make my cock hard. She asks me to show it to her and she's shocked to find how much I've "grown". She says mommy wants to help me, and she's about to show me how she knows best. Part Two - Mom Knows Best
    I come home late and my mom is made. She was waiting up for me all night and she starts yelling at me. She starts demanding I come over to her and then says I better not have been out with some bitch. She says since she's in a good mood, she wants to put her mouth on my cock and see how much of a load I give her. If I don't give her a huge load like I did the other night, she's going to know I was lying. I can't help but get so hard as soon as she pulls my cock out of my pants! Then she tells me she wants me to fuck her, she lays back and spreads her legs wide open, but then she says first, she wants to show me how to be a grown man..
    Models: Alix Lynx
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  4. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    K's MILF By Dee Williams And Zac Wild

    [​IMG]

    Genre: All Sex, Anal, Natiral Tits, Cumshot, Cum In Mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Ridding
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 32 min 21 s
    Size:383 MB
    Resolution:480 x 854

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Models: Dee Williams
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  5. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    The Fuck Off

    [​IMG]

    Genre: All Sex, Big Tits, Blowjob (POV), Threesome, MILF
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 35 min 27 s
    Size:422 MB
    Resolution:480 x 854

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Lisa Ann and Nicolette Shea are two wealthy women who both have a thing for personal trailer Scott Nails. When Scott double books himself with his two hottest clients, he offers them a lesson together - while the girls initially refuse, they decide to challenge each other: whichever woman wins a series of fitness challenges gets to fuck Scott. Scott is shocked and tries to put a stop to this bet, but the women ignore him and go for it. During their heated workout, Lisa pulls a tricky move, throwing Nicolette off and winning the challenge. Lisa quickly claims the prize of Scott's dick, but Nicolette isn't backing down that easily!
    Models: Lisa Ann, Nicolette Shea
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  6. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    A Brazzers Christmas Special: Part 4

    [​IMG]

    Genre: Threesome, 4 Part Series, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Blonde, Christmas, Femdom, MILF, Mom, Natural Tits, Sex Toys, Squirt, Wife
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 1 h 0 min
    Year: 2016
    Size:490 MB
    Resolution:480 x 854

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Models: Alexis Fawx & Lena Paul
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  7. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    Texas Patti - Craining for Cocks in the Ass (09/21/2018)

    [​IMG]

    Genre: All Sex, Anal, MILF, Brunette, Black Hair, Blowjob, Fingering, Doggystyle, Cum on Ass
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 22 min 43 s
    Size:599 MB
    Resolution:720 x 1 280

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Texas Patti - Germany's most successful porn actress (3 Venus Awards) - allows another look deep into her sanctum. She was never so dirty - craving for cocks in her ass and cum in her mouth. It goes without saying that our sex queen treats herself with a hot lady in between ...
    Models: Texas Patti
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  8. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    Am I Too Old

    [​IMG]

    Genre: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 21 min 47 s
    Year: 2014
    Size:1.24 GiB
    Resolution:1080 x 1 920

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Models: Meggie
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  9. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    Cop and Handcuff Fantasy /

    [​IMG]

    Genre: All Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in mouth, Facial, Fetish, Fingering, Gonzo, Handcuffs, Hardcore, Milf, Pussy Licking
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 20 min 32 s
    Size:1.75 GiB
    Resolution:1080 x 1 920

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Nicole Aniston wants The Cop Fantasy! When she enters in her fantasy to the Fantasy Factory website officer Jake Adams turns up on her doorstep looking to protect and serve. It doesn't take long for Nicole to be carried away by officer Adams and served his cock.
    Models: Nicole Aniston
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  10. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    Give Me the Remote

    [​IMG]

    Genre: Incest, MILF, Mother, Mom, Son, Taboo, Fetish
    Format: Windows Media
    Continuance: 14 min 15 s
    Year: 2015
    Size:544 MB
    Resolution:720 x 1 280

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Scene One : Couch potato
    Wenona, dressed in her tight black workout clothes, stretches on the couch next to her son Alex. He tries to stay focused on the TV but can't help looking at his mom's tight body displayed next to him. She gives him a disapproving look as she notices him. "Son, were you just checking your mother out?" she asks. "No I was just watching TV" he quickly tries to recover. "This is all you do all day" she accuses. He hasn't moved from that couch all day. She tries to convince him to go to the gym and work out a little today. She flaunts her tight ass in front of him and smiles at his looks. She leaves the room and when she comes back she grabs for the remote. Her son isn't going to be watching tv all day! "Give it to me!" She yells. "You want it, your going to have to wrestle me for it" Alex tells her. Wenona starts to grapple with her son and they wrestle to the floor. She flashes him her naked pussy and wraps her legs around him. He struggles with her strong legs and his instincts take over. He can't help himself but to start humping his mother on the floor. Wenona is shocked "Son, is that what I think it is? I can't believe you" He backs away nervous about what he's done. They go back to wrestling for the remote and he humps her again. This time she lets him hump her and opens her mouth for his. They kiss as he thrusts against her and she sticks out her long tongue. "If you stick that tongue out at me I'm going to cum on it" he threatens. "I am your mother, that will never happen" She yells at him. Scene Two : Working out my son
    He continues hump her. "It's getting a little hot and sweaty in here" Wenona says taking off her clothes. With them both naked Wenona taunts her son to show him his UFC moves. He puts her in a head lock and brings her to the ground. With her pressed against the ground he gets behind her and fucks her. She moans at her son keeping her pinned down and using her. Coming back to her senses she jumps away from him. He lifts her up and fucks her in the air. She moans and he drives her against the wall pinning and fucking his mom. They fuck around the room, Wenona taunting her son to fuck her harder with sly smiles. She teases him by sticking out her tongue. It sends him over the edge and he forces his cock down her throat and cums. Wenona is surprised and disgusted by her son's cum. "I still have the remote" He tells her. "Just wait until tomorrow" Wenona responds. Well at least he got his workout for the day.
    Models: Wenona
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  11. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    2015.12.03 Jessica Red (Hardcore)

    [​IMG]

    Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, Big Ass, Cunnilingus, Facial, Hardcore, MILF, Cum on Tits
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 42 min 39 s
    Year: 2015
    Size:1.51 GiB
    Resolution:720 x 1 280

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Models: Jessica Red
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  12. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    Busty MILF Syren De Mer back to Gonzo with DP, DAP & her first triple penetration SZ1906

    [​IMG]

    Genre: Toys, DAP, Big tits, Gape, Gangbang, MILF, A2M, DP, TP, Anal
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 1 h 1 min
    Year: 2017
    Size:1.14 GiB
    Resolution:480 x 848

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: HardPorn from LegalPorn
    Models: Syren De Mer, Ian Scott, Ed Junior, Cristian Clay
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  13. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    Devirginizing My Son

    [​IMG]

    Genre: Incest, MILF, Big Butt, Mom, Mother, Mommy, Taboo, Dirty Talk, POV, Cumshot
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 9 min 27 s
    Year: 2014
    Size:275 MB
    Resolution:720 x 1 280

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Tonight is a special night for my son because it is "Prom Night" for him. I walked into his room that very moment right before he put on his tuxedo because I knew he would be sitting there in his underwear. "You must be so nervous since after fucking your prom date tonight you will no longer be a virgin, " I said to him. He tried telling me to stop talking to him about sex because it was very awkward to speak about it with me since I am his mommy. I assured him that I was only there to help and to insure that he gave his prom date the fucking of her lifetime. I could see the bulge growing in his underwear. I told him that unless he wanted to cum the moment his girlfriend took her clothes off for him to stand up and let ME devirginize him. That's all it took, my son let his mommy suck his dick as I explained in detail to him twhat he should do with his dick once it was wet and full of his girlfriends saliva and that is to use that saliva as lubricant and to insert his dick in her. Like a good mommy I spread my legs to give him a proper demonstration of what exactly he should I meant. His dick felt sooooo good stretching my pussy open, I always knew my son was endowed but never thought this endowed. I guided him to fuck my brains out until he was ready to explode his load of semen all over my ass. As I laid there with his load of cum on my ass cheek I said to him, "That was really good for your first time, your girlfriend is going to be really satisfied, BUT if YOU still aren't satisfied when you come home my son just knock on my door and mommy will let you fuck her again, have fun at prom." * * * Sandra Latina - Spending Valentines With My Son's Bullies * * *
    Models: Sandra Latina
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  14. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    I Fucked Yo Mama In The Sauna / 19.12.14

    [​IMG]

    Genre: Work Fantasies,MILF,Natural Tits,Blonde,Mom,Tittyfuck (POV),Big Tits,Big Tits Worship,Facial (POV),Voyeur
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 23 min 0 s
    Year: 2014
    Size:361 MB
    Resolution:480 x 854

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Clover couldn't help himself from taking a peek when he saw his buddy Jimmy's mom Elexis Monroe catching a nice naked steam in the sauna. The sweat beading on her big natural tits was almost too much for him to handle, so imagine his surprise when she told him to strip down and started stroking his fat cock! Feast your eyes as Elexis rides that cock, making her big titties sway as she bounces up and down on the dick and finally takes a huge cumshot all over her beautiful boobs!
    Models: Elexis Monroe
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  15. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    Rachel Starr - How sages that Make You Feel?

    [​IMG]

    Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Big Tits, MILF, Cum on Tits
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 31 min 7 s
    Year: 2021
    Size:202 MB
    Resolution:480 x 854

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Models: Rachel Starr
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  16. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    Marie McCray (06/05/2018)

    [​IMG]

    Genre: MILF, Lingerie, Blonde, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 33 min 13 s
    Year: 2018
    Size:410 MB
    Resolution:480 x 640

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Marie McCray is a friendly neighbor who decided to bake some cookies for her neighbor's house-sitters. But when she finds a married man all alone in the kitchen, Marie only wants him to taste her sweet cookie!!!
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  17. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    Juelz Ventura - On Call 5 (02/09/2019)

    [​IMG]

    Genre: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 17 min 47 s
    Year: 2019
    Size:270 MB
    Resolution:558 x 992

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  18. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    Shay Sights - Home Improvement Stud Slams Boredy Milf Shay Sights on House Call GP2083 (10.28.2021)

    [​IMG]

    Genre: Anal, MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 36 min 33 s
    Year: 2021
    Size:688 MB
    Resolution:480 x 848

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Shay Sight is a bored horny MILF whos looking to get fucked immediately! An idea pops into her head when an advertisement featuring a studly home improvement guy starts playing on the television.
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  19. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    in Mom Helps with My College Application

    [​IMG]

    Genre: All sex, Incest, MILF, Mom, Mommy, Son, Taboo
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 40 min 24 s
    Size:899 MB
    Resolution:1080 x 1 920

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Scene One: Photos of mom I've always wanted to go to photography school. Filling out applications I become frustrated. "I don't know what to do" I tell my mom. All these schools are asking for a portfolio of work using models and I don't have anything. Mom gives me a smile and tells me that she will be my model if I really need it. "Thanks mom" I say and take some photos of her. The next day and I'm freaking out a bit. The college I really want to attend requires nude photos in their submitted portfolio. With a bit of hesitation mom agrees and starts to take off her clothes. This is for her son's future, she tells herself. She poses and spreads her legs for her son's snapping camera. Embarrassment and humiliation are hidden behind a smile that she will do anything for her son. Scene Two: Just the tip Mom I've just gotten back and email saying that the photos were not up to their standards. They were boring and poorly shot. If I want to attend their prestigious school I will have to do something powerful and bold in my work. I suggest to my mom that we take a more sexual photo shoot. With a deep sigh she says "Let's do it, if it means you getting into college" Stripping off her clothes I lay on the bed and take photos. Hiding her emotions of shame mom does her best to give a sexy blowjob for the camera. Laying back she spreads her legs and I press the tip of my cock against her warm wet pussy. Shivers run up my spine as mom tells me to keep going. Slowly my dick slides in and out of her, making me feel so dirty and so fucking horny all at the same time. I control myself and run out of the room to upload the photos, trying to clear my head of these dirty thoughts. Scene Three: For my son's education I come back to my room to see my mom still naked on my bed. "You're not dressed yet?" I ask nervously. I've heard back from the college that the photos look posed and not passionate enough. Still not good enough to be admitted. "Let's give them what they want" mom says with a smile. She's so hot and horny that she doesn't care about the photos anymore. "You've got me all worked up" She giggles. Putting my cock into her mouth she sucks the hardest cock she's had in years. "Oh honey" She moans as my dick presses inside her. I fuck her, taking photos of her lust filled eyes. She's so close to cumming as my cock rams into her. "You're so good at this, oh my god" She says in uncontrolled passion. Her pussy tightens as she cums making me shoot my load deep inside her. Cum drips out of her tight pussy and I take one final photo of my mom tasting her cream pie. "Anything for you" She says.
    Models: Andi James
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
  20. SimSim
    Well-Known Member
    SimSim

    Vip Poster+

    Step-Mom's Late Night Needs / Parts 1-2

    [​IMG]

    Genre: all sex, big ass, big tits, blowjob, creampie, cumshot, milf, pov, roleplay, taboo
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 30 min 18 s
    Size:1.38 GiB
    Resolution:1080 x 1 920

    Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Part 1: Karen has been feeling lonely and she comes in late one night to explain to her step-son how he can help her. She is very patient explaining and helps him become less nervous about the idea
    Part 2: Karen's needs have been getting stronger and she continues to teach her step-son, very patiently, how he can help. Her step-son has been satisfying her more than anyone has in a long long time
    Models: Karen Fisher
    _________________
    DOWNLOAD
     
Loading...

Share This Page