1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

These Hardcore Men Open New Doors Of Sexual Exploration

Discussion in 'Gay And Bareback' started by mobi660, Aug 5, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ClubInfernoDungeon - Handful of Faith, Sc. 06
    [​IMG]
    Studio: ClubInfernoDungeon
    Genres: Gays

It's Dale Savage, the religious leader of 'Handful of Faith' that allows Drew Sebastian to take a plunge into his holy hole. Drew immediately bends Father Savage over the pew and begins warming his hole up before going wrist-deep in his ass! As Dale's ass revels in the fisting, he stands on the pew and shows how much more he can take! Drew is really getting off and getting Father Savage off, so he has the Father lay down on the pew as he fists Dale's hole and finishes him off, divinely inspiring a cum shower!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 12:59
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 575.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ClubInfernoDungeon - Handful of Faith, Sc. 06

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Boys-Pissing - Michael Dora & Riley Michaels
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Boys Pissing

Stunning smooth twink Riley Michaels gets hosed down by stocky and horny Michael Dora, and he loves it! Then Riley goes to work sucking on Michael's fat uncut cock, worshiping the helmet and savoring the foreskin over his tip, tasting his piss and precum. With his ass needing attention he takes a great fucking from his buddy, all finished up with cum loads shot from their cocks and more piss to clean it away!

Duration: 11:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9307kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 806.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Boys-Pissing - Michael Dora & Riley Michaels

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Journeys Two - Episode 3
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Bareback
    Video language: English

Season Two of Journeys is here!In Episode 3, Otto and Desmond test the boundaries of their relationship.Season Two is directed by Matthew Lynn

Duration: 12:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
    Audio: 224kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 716.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Journeys Two - Episode 3

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Fisting Brian Bonds
    [​IMG]

My handsome driver is a little shy about having his face shown on film, because he doesn't want people to know he's willing to play around with other guys for cash.

Duration: 14:57
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 181.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fisting Brian Bonds

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Fisting Zack Bennett
    [​IMG]

I wanted both of us to enjoy our time together. And he did, at least judging by the load of cum he released while I was drilling his sweet ass.

Duration: 12:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 196.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fisting Zack Bennett

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Peach Scene
    [​IMG]

This video is for all the fanboys of the hit film "Call Me By Your Name", except Himeros.tv goes where the movie did not through a scene that more closely reflects the book - and our fantasies. Elio and Oliver are played by Tom Bentley and Adam Ramzi respectively.

Duration: 7:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7919kbps
    Audio: 229kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 442.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Peach Scene

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bonus: Primal Instincts
    [​IMG]

This is wrestling of a new caliber! It's dynamic, physical, and fun. And, unlike traditional wrestling, the object is not simply to subdue one another, but to excite one another as much as possible using kissing, full-body cock-to-cock contact, ass play, domination/submission. whatever it takes!

Duration: 14:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7954kbps
    Audio: 274kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 858.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bonus: Primal Instincts

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Raw Fuck Club - Some Men Have Pussies - Seth Knight Cyd St Vincent
    [​IMG]

Some Men Have Pussies: When your roommate is eager for an early morning pounding and you're just. Not. Into it... Seth uses his lust-filled imagination and whips up Trans stud Cyd St. Vincent. He savagely dives in and eats Cyd out before popping his cherry and fucking Cyd's man pussy till he covers it in cum.

Duration: 13:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2329kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 237.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Raw Fuck Club - Some Men Have Pussies - Seth Knight Cyd St Vincent

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Through The Glass
    [​IMG]

Living through a global pandemic, many of us have had to explore new ways of experiencing pleasure and connection - all while protecting our health and wellbeing.
    For different people, that means different things. Socially-distanced jerk off sessions. Hot zoom calls with fuckbuddies. Being quarantined with a partner. Or, in this video, connecting with a lover through a glass window.

Duration: 10:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
    Audio: 229kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 635.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Through The Glass

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tantric Orgy
    [​IMG]

This was the first film in our Easton Mountain series. Since most of these men had little on-camera experience, we thought it would be an interesting experiment to incorporate blindfolds. Rather than be distracted by the cameras, this became an opportunity to focus their attention on themselves, each other and the four building blocks of tantra: breath, sound, movement and intention.

Duration: 13:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps
    Audio: 236kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 783.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tantric Orgy

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dominik Black and Desmond Cooper
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Desmond Cooper, Dominik Black

Dominik Black is on his back with Desmond Cooper ready to rub down his entire body. He takes his job very seriously and makes sure to coat every inch of it with oil. He rubs down his chest and shoulders and even takes time to work his fingers. Then he moves down and gives him a nice, long foot massage. Then it's time to give him the happy ending that he really came for. He grabs onto his stiff cock and starts stroking it as fast as he can. He doesn't even stop as it's about to shoot all over his fingers. He tells him to get up onto his knees so he can properly work his throbbing muscle. He takes a little break to rub his aching soles then lets his hand make its way to his hanging dick. He milks it like a teat while his friend can do nothing but moan in pleasure. Then he gets onto his back to finish things up for himself. He can get jerked off as much as he wants, but he has to be the one to make himself cum. He jerks off on the massage table until his hot load shoots out all over his.

Duration: 11:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
    Audio: 262kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 692.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dominik Black and Desmond Cooper

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

CockyBoys Bonus: VideoBoys Cumshot Contest
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: CockyBoys.com
    Cast: Luda Wayne, Simon Archer, Seth Corrigan
    Genres: Interview, Threesome, Big Dicks, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Piercing, Cumshots, Twinks

Summer is in the air and that means it's time for Videoboys' Annual Cum Shot Contest. We always look for the hottest guys with the most powerful cum blast but this year's lineup of competitors maybe the hottest we've every assembled.

Duration: 12:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 276.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download CockyBoys Bonus: VideoBoys Cumshot Contest

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Foot Fetish Licking Asians
    [​IMG]
    Studio: AsianBoyFeet.com

Hungry? Munching on smooth Asian boy feet and delicious Asian toes is Em's favorite snack. Get ready for a hot foot fuck fest between cuties Em and friend.

Duration: 8:22
    Video: 540x360, AVC (H.264), 750kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 51.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Foot Fetish Licking Asians

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Foul Play, Scene #04
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012

Troy Haydon gets distracted by Tanner Wayne's big round bubble-butt in the locker room. He moves in to smack Tanner's ass and before you know it he's got his face buried deep in his teammate's butt. Tanner, a 6'2' all-American athlete, has been working hard on his handball skills. He bends over and spreads his cheeks so Troy can work his fist inside his greased up hole. Troy pumps his lubed up hand in and out, stretching Tanner's hole to accommodate his forearm. The more force Troy applies, the harder Tanner pushes back; he's not going down without a fight. Troy throws Tanner on a bench and begins an intense prostate massage that drives both men wild. Finally, Troy pulls out, leaving Tanner hot, sweaty and satisfied - for now.

Duration: 14:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4687kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 525.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Foul Play, Scene #04

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hole Busters pt. 9, Scene #05
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013

Furry muscle-hunk Landon Conrad pulls out his toolbox full of toys to bust Brandon Jones' hole. Brandon lies on his back with his ass in Landon's face and begs to be plowed by the first dildo, a foot-long whopper with a handle. Landon fucks him hard then orders him on his knees for more hole-busting action. Landon selects a thicker heavier fake cock to stretch his young buddy's hole wide open and prepares him for the giant inflatable. All the ass play makes both studs hard so they pull out their dicks and jack off while Landon power-fucks Brandon's tight hole. Brandon yanks a load out of his own cock followed by Landon who stands up and shoots all over Brandon's washboard abs.

Duration: 14:18
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1674kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 195.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hole Busters pt. 9, Scene #05

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Handful of Faith, Scene #06
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020

It's Dale Savage, the religious leader of 'Handful of Faith' that allows Drew Sebastian to take a plunge into his holy hole. Drew immediately bends Father Savage over the pew and begins warming his hole up before going wrist-deep in his ass! As Dale's ass revels in the fisting, he stands on the pew and shows how much more he can take! Drew is really getting off and getting Father Savage off, so he has the Father lay down on the pew as he fists Dale's hole and finishes him off, divinely inspiring a cum shower!

Duration: 12:59
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 575.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Handful of Faith, Scene #06

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

CockyBoys - Jackson Wild Massage
    [​IMG]

Have you ever gone to get a massage and had a "full release happy ending"? If not - go get one...now. If you have - then you'll know how hot it can be to let a total stranger work your body over and get you off. My buddy Jackson Wild was telling me about an encounter he had with a massage therapist where the dude oiled him up, worked his muscles, and then gave him the best hand job of his life. I thought it'd be hot to recreate it for your viewing pleasure so I called up Kevin Cavalli who, if you've seen his other scenes you'll know, is always up for anything and told him to come on over to give this hot SOB a rub and tug. Jackson starts off on his back with his hot firm ass face up as Kevin spills some oil on his body and begins rubbing him down. Kevin pays special attention to Jackson's ample ass, massaging his cheeks and hole. Jackson's loving it as he starts to wiggle his ass around, encouraging Kevin to go further. Kevin cups Jackson's cock and balls and goes back and forth betwe.

Duration: 13:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3109kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 330.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download CockyBoys - Jackson Wild Massage

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Answered Prayers
    [​IMG]

The boys are taking every inch of the cock in their mouths then bending over to receive some of the most relentless anal punishment their tight assholes have ever had.

Duration: 2:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2791kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 58.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Answered Prayers

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

College Boy Physicals - Something To Numb The Pain - JJ Smitts
    [​IMG]

I had so much on my mind today that I forgot to do my warm ups and stretches before jumping in the pool. I was on the diving board and as I did my jack knife I pulled a muscle in my groin. I had never felt so much pain there..when I got out of the pool and coach saw me limp he immediately told me to get it checked out. I couldn't miss out on my very first competition so I hobbled over to the doc to see what he could do to numb the pain. As I walk in I notice it's the same doc that took care of me before...he asked me to jump up on the table and felt around. After poking me a bit he pulled out some magical lotion...I don't know what was in that stuff but the more he rubbed it in the better I felt but also the more he touched me the harder my dick got. Within moments of him applying the lotion he pulls out a weird infrared massager and starts to massage my inner leg...then worked his way to my penis (which was rock solid) and made slow long strokes on my shaft until I couldn't hold it a.

Duration: 13:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2462kbps
    Audio: 74kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 257.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download College Boy Physicals - Something To Numb The Pain - JJ Smitts

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Fostter Solo
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Fostter Riviera
    Genres: Huge Cocks, Solos, Twinks, Feet

Fostter Riviera has beautiful feet. I (Grobes) had noticed that and asked him to do a little wanking in front of the camera so that i could display those perfect feet. I´m a real footlover.
    Fostter was actually also playing with my feet a bit, which i enjoyed a lot. In the end i received a nice cumshower on my foot. That´s how i like to shoot a Solo scene.
    And you get a Tuesday Special to watch it.

Duration: 10:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2169kbps
    Audio: 173kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 178.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fostter Solo